Blast from the Past Thread #10, pg 45, epi 113 - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Some more beautiful vms to share again!  Both are created by flyawayformat!

humein kya khabar thi - arnav khushi (This is a nice recap of all Arshi's romance up until Diwali)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4joMUOstMVk[/YOUTUBE]

tujhe yaad na meri aaye -arnav khushi
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNuJhGM0Ls[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
 I love the bantering that you have regarding Barun  tu hi bata mere maula ye Barun kis phangirl ka hai😉😆
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wiwy

@Samin:

As far as I know 'Unending Love' (Bengali, 'Anonto Prem') is one of the poems in Tagore's compilation of poems entitled 'Manoshi'. I don't think this poem is in song form.

@Sohara:

Thankyou dearie for posting the entire poem. The original in Bengali, is a romance in words, isn't it?
Tomarei jeno bhalobashiyachi
Shoto rupe, shoto baar
Jonome, jonome, Juge, juge anibar...

@ BD

I am glad I am helping you  become a Tagore fan! He is the greatest! Believe me he has a song, a poem, a quote for every occasion, for every emotion, for every thought conceiveable to mankind! You can initiate into Tagorehood with the soul churning😃 verses of the 'Gitanjali', if you haven't already read it.

Thanks Wiwy, i'll have to Wikipedia him at some pt, if i ever get fursat, i shall certainly look into Gitanjali. loved all that you posted from him so far, keep it coming!!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Can only spare sat or sunday for details

till then
For Arnav and Khushi

All I Seee…
In Hersszzz Touch

Wats D Fun ? Ah Ah
Do U Know Wht I Mean It Isz ?
Mmm
Sup Sup
Ooo
Can I Get Ya
Ooo
Can I Touch Ya
Ooo
Can I Get Ya
Ooo
Can I Touch Ya

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

Once Time Touch Me Like This
I Like What You Want
What You Give Its A Risk
Two Time Touch Me Like This
Together Wanna Fasa D Style The Way Tat A Lover
Three Time Touch Me By Far
Gets Over Here Comes The Crazy With Me In My Car
Its One Time Touch Me Like This
I Know Wat You Want, Wat You Can, Wat You Say.. My Lover
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Thanks much Durga! so happy you liked and agreed with  it :) thanks for calling my pics mesmirising...that word always makes me think of ARS😳

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Can't take my eyes off of your pics Sohara!
Episode-109

An incandescent beauty surrounded by luminous dias,takes a handsome man breath away.She is looking like an apsara in that red attire,her face is a deep shade of crimson,a fairy from heaven just landed in the world only for him. some errant locks has fallen on her forehead,makes her more attractive.His eyes are shining with tenderness,gleaming with desire,flickering with emotions.He is watching the red fairy with billow of love.She also feels the breeze, his presence.She can't even looks in his eyes.she is feeling shy like a newly wed bride in that red saree. she may is thinking if she looks in his eyes she will be caught that she is in love with him.the romantic note of rabba vey,the cool breeze,Arnav's mesmerizing gaze,Khushi's shy look,all are the reprimands of their attraction and their love.
pause: Sanaya was mentioning in an SBS segment that arnav thinks she looks like an angel, pari. Though he never said it by his words, but his mesmerizing looks to Khushi proved it several times that he really thinks she is a pari.

Beautifully described, she indeed is looking like a pari as reflected in that gaze of that man of very few words!

There is an auspicious moment in both the house. Both of the family are doing pooja  in their respective house. In GH Babuji seems convalescing gradually.he also participates in the arti. Khushi is looking like a barbie doll in red. She is all ready to go to RM to show her beautiful face to her love, her Arnavji.

Truly my dear. Doesn't it remind "jab thak na pade aashiq ki nazar singaar adhoora lagtha hai... dilbar ka"

Khushi takes plenty of sweets with her for the raizada family.and of course a separately wrapped sugar free sweets for her Arnavji.Payal looked a little surprised to see it. Payal should guessed by now that her sis gotta a weakness for her laad Governor.

Both sisters should have.. don't they??

In RM la's mean friends visit her. One of them is the meanest girl who trapped Khushi in fur coat incident in AR office. I hate that girl so much! It's still irks me that Khushi never proved innocent in that incident.So many loops of IPK never solved.the red dress girl is actually Khushi's BD, lucky girl hugged Barun several times.😡 They are all flabbergasted to see La in saree and with dia. mami and Anjali are laughing to see their fakeness. when La introduced them mami asks why they are saying OMG in every sentence? are they scared? La tells that they are surprised to see her in saree. Mami made another funny comment, How will it be if we greet our satsang friends by saying OMG, OMG! mami's sense of humor is awesome!

Anjali instructs OP not to add pineapple in suji halva.We will see later why she mentioned that. the door bell rings, anjali get excited,"I think Khushiji came." shyam who was sitting there gets frightened to hear her name. He thought it's holiday, so Khushi will not came. But God never supports the evil in the long run. Arshihamesha once mentioned in her post that Shyam was always absent from their auspicious occassions. cause God doesn't want the evil's presence there.

Kudos both you girls, Arshi for writing it and you for mentioning it here!

I have to say our barbie doll is looking ethereal. Gosh I'm having a girl crush, how will our sexy boy resist himself when he will see her like this!

Sly shyam rushes to the kitchen,thinking what to do. OP gives him the suji halva what doesn't have pineapple. Shyam thinks it's the best idea to eat pineapple and get sick, he mutters himself,"for the sake of love I can compromise my health." He eats the pineapple suji halva and starts sneezing.He yells at the poor OP not to warn him before. Gosh what a liar! OP warned him just a while ago. And the pineapple was so visible on the top! Anjali gets panicked to see him sneezing. She holds him on his shoulder and takes him to their room. When passing through the hallway Khushi also sees his back. she looked a little suspicious.(pause: I think Anjali coax Shyam too much.I don't know why she held him as he was hurt. he just had an allergic reaction. so he was sneezing. that's it.Anjali is too much!)

In the house mandir La brings her friends. she tells them after finishing to light up dias,they will have a chat together. By this time ASR will finish his conference call.(Pause; by the way ASR will have a chat with this cheap girls! sounds weird!)

La emulates them that, to respect elders is not unfashionable and behaving like them is not modern. She also took time to realise it, but it's not bad to learn tradition,culture.She continues," If you don't agree with something with your elders,then what's wrong to accept it to make them happy." Khushi and Nani watch the whole scene standing a little away. both of them seem really happy to see a changed La. nani gives the whole credit to Khushi,that she is the one who changed lavanya.
pause:this whole scene of these three morons looked hilarious to me.did the girl forget they came to their boss ASR's house and those disrespectful comments they made for ASR's nani! first of all how dare they came to ASR's house! so far I remember they always remain tremulous in fear to see ASR. It really looked so impractical to me.we know the CVs created the scene to show changed La. but the scene was so silly!

Agree 100%. But they came as La's friends probably than his employees!

Khushi comes to La to greet her diwali. La wanted to shake hands, but khushi takes her in embrace.It's so wonderful to see that a beautiful friendships has developed between this girls.La tells Khushi about the saree switched thing. Khushi looked a little sad that La couldn't wear ASR's favorite saree. La consoles her, it's fine and she is looking pretty in the saree.La is getting so affable to Khushi!

Khushi is lighting up lots of dias in the hall. La comes with bucket of firecrackers. Khushi tells him not to use those, as diwali is the festival of lights not noise.She again reminds her we shouldn't encourage firecrackers,as small children work in those factories risking their lives.
pause:it's so weird next year Khushi brought firecrackers and Arnav warned her not to use it for the same reason.funny isn't it?

Finally her prince charming descends down and sees the angel,surrounded by dias. He gets speechless to see the resplendent beauty.She feels the breeze,an alarming sign of his arrival.she lifts her head slowly and stands up. they look at each other with yearning eyes. Arnav can't take his eyes off from the luminous beauty.He keeps starring at her with amusing glint on his face.She is quivering at his heated gaze.La intervenes and gets flummoxed,"chamkili you surrounded yourself with dia!" Khushi notices it too and agrees.She tries to come out from the circle of dias, but can't. La tells Arnav to help her as she needs to go to pour oil in other lamps.

La's denial is at its heights here or is it her innocence?? Couldn't see that longing in their eyes!!

Arnav moves to Khushi, he enters in the center. Both of them now are standing face to face, close to each other, may be feeling each other's hearbeat.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xr26BUG7_Dg[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful Sohara. My comments in blue.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
^^^Chalhov, totally love your naughty bold post for our scene, love that song BTW, khushi certainly was wanting the touch under all that fear and nervousness.😳 looking fwd to the details too. Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do please give credit. 

Episode 110-111

Payal

Ye mastani shaam, mehakta hua aalam  
Kayee saari baatein tumse kehta hai man

Man mein basee ho jaise tasveer koyi
Iss tasveer ko aaj main bataa doon  
Tumhe sataye agar dard koyi
Har uss dard ko main mitaadoon

Ek cheez jo hai mere dil ke kareeb
Uss cheez ko aaj main lautadoon
Ye mauka hua hai mere naseeb
Iss payal ko tumhe main pehna doon

Translation: 

This frolicking evening, fragrant surroundings
Lot of things my heart is telling you

You are in my heart like some picture
Today I tell this picture
If any pain is harassing you
I will erase every such pain

One thing that is close to my heart
I return that thing today
This chance was there in my destiny
Let me put on this anklet on you

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

For episode 111😭

mera sundar sapna beet gaya
main prem mein sab kuchh har gayi

(kyun kali badariya chaayi hai
kyun kali kali muskayi hai) 2
meri prem kahani khatm hui
mere jeewan ka sangeet gaya

(o, chod ke jaanewale aa
dil tod ke jaanewale aa) 2
aankhen aansuan mein doob gayi, doob gayi
aankhen aansuan mein doob gayi
hansne ka zamaana beet gaya

(har raat meri diwali thi
main piya ki hone wali thi) 2
is jeewan ko ab aag lage, aag lage
is jeewan ko ab aag lage
mujhe chodke jeewan meet gaya
main prem mein sab kuchh har gayi
bedard zamaana jeet gaya
mera sundar sapna beet gaya ...
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

@Horizon

A big thanks for all of your precious comments on my 108

i also think same. first of all i wonder why it took so long for Anjali to realise that Arnav gotta a weakness for khushi. And of course later why nani and Anjali both became so acrimonious when they got married. both of them wanted Arnav to marry khushi. you know I never could understand some loop holes in IPK .

They are left for season 2!!:)

Huh.. u know we have reached a stage, where I am fine as long as they don't make BDs romance with ur dear protagonists!  All other scenes chalega!

but they also used BD in romantic scene too. how cum you forgot the almost consummation hut scene. Sanaya also was mentioning in Gul's interview that she was feeling very awkward with BD. She later bombarded Barun for not being there in the scene.
Another BD moment I hated when they met in warehouse during the kidnapping.that Barun's BD's thin hand was so irking.They also shooted the most wanted hug with Barun with Sanaya's BD. Thanks to all IF members that we couldn't let it happened. we all protested . You know someone even threatened the PH to demonstrate it they would show the hug with BD. Gosh we are really crazy!
Another BD scene i didn't like when Arnav took Khushi in his mom's garden.
 both barun and sanaya felt uncomfortable with BD. Specially it looked so evident in the hug scene.

Yes my dear, I remember all these.  That's exactly the reason I said that. After watching these BDs in irritatingly intimate proximity to our dear leads, the scene you mentioned in Epi 108, where you felt bad for using a BD when Anjali gives Diwali gift to Khushi, I felt it was OK since it was NOT an intimate scene. Hope I make sense.