Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Durga this is Fabulous β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ really Loved it ❀️

I love your new role as cupid, Durgey ! πŸ˜† Remarkable poem! πŸ‘Beautiful choice of words to express the unexpressed!πŸ‘ You really have a flair for this!❀️
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episodes 86 and 87

we keep talking about barun sobti's hotness, and there is no denying his extreme temperature. Who dare deny that?😑 but what makes me catch my breath really is the power of this young man's performance. Second you, indi. 
two scenes from these two episodes particularly crashed into me while i watched. here is asr as he is, with his unconventional beliefs, his inability to really give himself to an emotional relationship, his arrogant air, his unyielding stance, and above all his out of control gussa, anger, and the nasty tongue it catalyses. no softening of edge, no cutesie pie nuance. he is scathing as he lets his rage ride untrammeled. he is refusing to marry, saying he doesn't give a damn, not even interested in going and coaxing his girl friend to return.

pretty hateful really. yet, i feel complete empathy with him.
Yep, indi, you have just succeeded in making him sound horrible and lovable! Aawww! Love you for that!

sure, the writing had intended that, but the actor it was that made sure this
journey was done by the viewer; no gaps, no compromise.

i was thinking of these scenes and the character as such this morning and was reminded of jeremy irons playing the utterly unsavoury humboldt in lolita, and anthony hopkins doing hannibal lechter. okay, i don't mean to equate asr with these two creeped out characters. but in both instances, the actor managed to connect to us and even elicit a sort of empathy, in humboldt's case a trace of sympathy too. purely from a performance point of view, i felt jeremy irons and anthony hopkins were flawless, in complete sync with the character they'd taken the responsibility to bring to life. Wow! What a compliment for our Sobti ! You must send this in your next message to him!

that syncing with character.

i guess that's what took me from asr to the two above. for i find that integral, visceral connection between barun sobti and his asr. and this no holds barred adhering gives us a performance that is at the level of a classic in a daily soap on a general entertainment channel. by an untrained actor. i can't thank barun sobti enough for giving all he could to this khadoos he had to take all the way to our hearts. given the kind of guy he is, chances are that when he dated he wasn't being caressed by dupatta, catching falling girl, hearing rabba vey back of mind, carrying the lady in his arms and striding purposefully, or giving her long intense looks lasting several seconds every once in awhile. to convince your cool, trendy young mind that this can be done with conviction is pretty tough.

to go ahead and completely immerse yourself in it and do it like it's what you do, is just hot damn mind boggling. You said it indi! Yes sir, you did!πŸ‘

then the gussa. how fabulously he owned it. no fearing anything when he entered it, allowing his voice to go where it needed to, his whole body get involved in expressing fury, his mind feel its kick, and all the while not any generic anger, but asr anger. the sudden decibel blow outs, then the drop to even cold iciness, the seething tension in the body, the hand tense and index finger jabbing air downward, the eyes going flat ice with lavanya, but dark smouldering with khushi, and a lashing screaming black with shyam manohar jha... oh i bet i can't really count all the things that he did to elucidate asr's anger, but i can swoon at the magnificence of it and get really mad with the girls for doing this to the poor boy, and that too when he has a headache.

"what the."

gritted teeth.

flaring nostrils.

fire breathing creature. beware.

"yeh sab kya ho raha hai lavanya"
what's going on here, he exclaims in terse voice, exactly as khushi had predicted. lavanya sits decked up as a bride on his bed. this is the latest idea from khushi to get him to agree to marriage.

slate gray gritty voice, end of day tiredness soaked. he has a headache. again. "what the hell is this lavanya?" he drags her off the bed and when she tries to argue and make him listen, he bellows, "nahi TUM suno!"

he is angry, she is not getting it.. "kaha tha ki nahi..." did i tell you or not that i am not interested in seeing you as my wife...
his music is fanning the flames of his anger. there's no getting away from it, lavanya cringes.

"pehle bhi kai baar bol chuka hoon... BOLA HAI KI NAHIN!" i have told you many times before, told you or not! oh the loss of control, the rushing into forte. waves crashing in a tempest on the ocean.

then la's constant turning in her direction brings khushi right out, and face to face with that wildfire anger. cold sleet fury building into fire within as he sees khushi at the bathroom door. brilliant direction and acting of this singular asr trait. gussa.
did he just hold her hand and drag her after him? first time? just the way he pulled her along that night of the angry temple. Oh yes, he did, didnt he? Good observation, indi!⭐️

as she is about to leave. "ek minute." smooth quiet, too quiet.

la reads the signs. "asr... asr," she tries to intervene. his head turns in a smooth swing toward her, there's  something lethal in his gaze.

la shuts up.

purposeful steps toward khushi.

"main samajh sakta hoon (cool low voice with edge) ki jis mahaul mein tum pali badi ho wahan ki soch alag hoti hai... par tumhari iss (gritted teeth) lower middle class mentality ki yahan koi jagah nahi hai... yahan kissiki personal life mein interfere karne ko... badtameezi kahte hain." i can understand that the environment in which you were reared, the thinking there is different... but there's no place for your lower middle class mentality here... here interfering in people's personal life is considered uncivilised.

so he called her "badtameez" and with complete conviction.

eyes filling with tears looked up. but just this once, it seems even that didn't make a difference. a line in the sand has been crossed by khsuhi and la. his decision not to marry cannot be played with. it is a strongly held belief and any violation is abbhorent. he had even taken nani on when she had interfered. this is unbearable to him.

"shayad tumhe yeh baat samajh nahin aayegi... galati shayd meri hai... ke main tum (stress) jaisi ladki se expect karta hoon ki tum mera lifestyle samjho." perhaps you won't understand this, perhaps it is my fault... to expect a girl like you to understand my lifestyle.

"apni kamzoriyon ko... apni lifestyle ke peechhe mat chhupayiye," your weaknesses... don't hide them behind that excuse of lifestyle. how does khushi decide this is his weakness? isn't that judgmental? so if he has a misconception about her character so does she about him it would seem. a couple of days ago, character dheela, today kamzori. Later, she would realize that his ideals, his beliefs, his convictions were the strength of his character, that made him a man worth loving with and dying for.

he took a step forward threatening, she stood back.

"please get the hell out of this room."

after khsuhi leaves, his words stinging her insides, he turns on lavanya. and a crazy fight escalates till la refuses to take any more and leaves the house crying, leaving him. the screenplay called for intercutting between scenes; expertly taking the fight up one notch at a time breaking it with shots of the family reacting to the chaos reaching there ears. brilliant management, gets you on the edge of your seat, tense as hell. You are right, indi. My insides were tying up in knots even though I was watching it for the second time and knew what was going to happen next!

"hum jaantey the ki hum saath rahenge par kabhi shaadi nahin karenge." we knew we'd live together but we'll never marry. i have never made false promises. and he hasn't. that's the point. his experiences had made him reach a point where he just did not believe in marriage any more. he  was clear about that. and when la agreed to move in with him she was completely comfortable with the idea.

one of the most tense scenes of ipk. unmitigated. no let up. i feel for la. she has all too easily relinquished her notions of living in which she was so good at explaining, all  because she suddenly realised that her hold over asr is slippery, thanks to khushi's vivid description of old age and hinting at the unfaithfulness of man. while we laughed and joked about it, see the situation from asr's point of view and it is really untenable. he has not fudged or disrespected anyone, he has a right to live the way he wishes to as long as it doesn't mortally hurt anyone. la knew the deal. and now to try and arm twist him into marriage, that too with this ridiculous ploys... unbelievable.

"dar? tum sochti ho ki main darr-" fear... you think i am scared...? la is pushing to find out why he won't marry.

"toh kyun nahin..." then why not?

"kyun nahi kar sakte hum shaadi." why can't we get married?

and he avoids her gaze. looks away. he will not answer this question. this is his life. his knot of pain, his inner world.

"pyaar nahin hai mujhse asr, koi parwah hai meri?" don't have love for me, nor care? a touching moment.

"haan nahi hai tumhari parwah!!!" yes, i don't give a damn for you... that's why against everybody's wishes i brought you here. he is angry, upset, pained by this whole thing. and first time ever a little glimpse into his deeper feelings for la. oh they were there alright, otherwise as he said he wouldn't have battled everyone to be with her. only thing, he was in no state to fall madly in love when he met her. half alive is how he described himself to khushi much later... in that state, the maximum emotion he could have for anyone, he did have for la.

and however much he may yell and deny, her leaving had hurt him too. there was something absolutely beautiful in the way he said those words after saying, no i don't care for you and turned the whole story. but alas that was not enough for la.

"lavanya i can't give you more than this."

"main ja rahi hoon." i am leaving.

"tumhari marzi." your wish.

"isse kah dijiye iss ghar se aur meri zindagi se bahar nikal jaay." tell this one to leave my home and my life... to di later, about khushi. dark dark fury with touches of red. his life. yes, agree or not, lower middle class or whatever, interfering and irritating most certainly, but khushi had entered his life.

that acting i spoke of. remember his sudden going still at the wardrobe. he'd walked in and passed his bed without really noticing la and gonestraight to his wardrobe. but something had registered and so he suddenly stopped and froze. then slowly he turned and looked at the bed. at la. all that you see up there on his face. a bemused, what the look. and then he flew into his most prized attribute. rage. Fabulous acting! How perfectly described indi...every move πŸ‘

episode 87 brought khushi storming his office when she hears lavanya plans to leave that very evening for london. forever... hamesha ke liye. a bit precipitate wouldn't you say? you dump a man you've loved many months, and the very same evening you leave for another country never to return? i realise urgency needed to be created, but this time the writers were not very clever, sorry. πŸ˜†!!

no matter, this urgency led to the next confrontation and a pressure cooker fight in the office, where he spelled out his beliefs, said that frankly la's leaving proved his point: that two people cannot live together for a  life time. they grow, they change and move on. nothing wrong with that. khushi got more and more agitated... accused him of never loving la, of lying even. how would la feel if she heard all this, he wasn't bothered she was leaving, he was what sort of man...

as the completely upset khushi, who knew it was her shenanigans really which had brought this whole thing about, tried her best to make him go to la and apologise, things just kept going from bad to worse. he didn't disappoint, getting nastier with every line.

but in the middle of it all when she seemed to be at a loss for words he gave her her cue, "nahi hai dil asr ke seene mein," no there is no heart in asr's chest. so why did i almost stop breathing when i finally caught the words on the nth viewing with volume high?

nahi hai dil?

"hamare beech jo bhi tha, ab khatam ho gaya hai. ab humare beech kuch nahin hai... it's over.  and you... can get out." whatever was between us that's ended. now there's nothing between us. it's over... and you can get out. why did i think i heard a note of dejection beneath the anger?

sorry doesn't change the truth. it's over doesn't end a relationship. "aur yeh kaisa pyaar hai jo ek pal mein do shabd bolne se khatam ho jaata hai? yeh toh saccha pyaar ho hi nahin sakta..." and what sort of love is this that ends just by saying two words. this can't be true love. khushi has her own ideas of love and especially true love. asr has seen a terrible side of love, seen what he believed to be true love turn out to be not that. who can be blamed for believing what they do?

"it's over dammit... it's over." insistent, gravelly, harsh, no one can see his tears when he hurts.

"kaise insaan hain aap?" what sort of a person are you?

"jaisa bhi hoon tumse behtar hoon. kamse kam apne aap se toh jhoot nahin bolta... sach bolney ka, acchha banne ka natak toh nahin karta."
whatever i am i am better than you, at least i don't pretend to be good. oh most certainly there was some untrustworthy woman whom he had met in another life and and who had cut him deep. we never met her. but by the sheer conviction in his voice he created this woman who always coloured his perception of khsuhi.

"aap aap baat ko kaha se kahan le.."
where are you taking this whole thing...? she is beginning to hurt... he is suddenly getting very insulting and personal... he just keeps doing this with her.

"kyun? sach sunane mein takleef nahin hui toh sach sunne mein kyun takleef ho rahi hai."
why? you have no problems making others hear the truth... so why the problem in hearing it yourself?

"security!"
an abrupt whip lash of a call.

and he sees the tears.

he can't bear it. as she passes him, his whole face exudes emotion, the wooden hard lines gone in an instant, just agony. he shuts his eyes the tears hit him so hard. she leaves, and this time it is she who turns back to look one time. looking for what?

an open heart-melting look at her. just a man looking at a woman who makes a difference. faraq padta hai. 
slow circular pan around his face, music reaches a high tempo. what does he think, his eyes seem to say something is gathering in him. a curiously vulnerable asr stands alone in the middle of his office. the conference waits.

less than 6 minutes, the entire scene. the last minute had not a single word but so much was said. past and present merged, hints of future, a timeless look between the two. pyaar nahin hai, asr? nahi hai dil asr ke seene mein?

Superb, indi! 
My comments are in blue. All in pink need to be archived asap!
Pics are awesome! Gussa copyright is yours iindi! 
Aashi.

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 85- 86
The fine line between being civil and caring:

Payal:
She evidently loved Khushi more then herself and not just because of simple civility of a sibling. So according to her when the night before- Khushi was like a car with flat tire- she was trying to be strong and the next day when she was flying like an airplane she saw confused. The love was evident in her indulgent smile when Khushi was trying purposefully make her jealous. She called the Raizada family to check if Khushi was OK.When Khushi came home she did not complain about the mess created but about Khushi writing a love letter to Arnav . We know that she never calls Raizada mansion unless really she needs to. When she called she actually told Akash about buaji's telephone bill. We usually do not say that being civil to people we really care, but those whom we do not usually mind saying that. We never saw her say that to Khushi, Amma or even Arnav when related to Khushi.

Lavanya : I doubt with all her education if she knew what being civil was. No wonder- Nani had to just say about marriage for her to go and start a fight with ASR. She could not take care of a situation, depends too much on what other people think and herself then what is right and wrong. She did not actually have much insight as Nani mentioned but at the same time was too stubborn to admit the same. She always needed someone else to support her. In her altercations with Nani she needs- Arnav, Khushi, Mami, and Anjali. In her altercations in the office she needed- two of the secretaries. In her altercation with Arnav- she needs Khushi and makeup. Even after her fight she was running to parents and spa. So I think she actually loved Khushi, Arnav and Mami- because she needed them, and it was not just being civil. She loved them because she needed them and they did respond to her need. The same reason she could not love Nani. Because Nani wanted her to be there when Chote needs him and she who had raised him could sense with her experience that Lavanya can not be there when Chote needs her.

Arnav : He was civil with Lavanya. He did not want her in his life, he did not like her acting as his wife, he did not want to share  a bedroom with her, he did not want to really hug her. So he was civil and did not say anything. He cared for Lavanya because she needed him not because he did. Also usually anyone would want someone who is very similar to themselves. He was civil with her because in many respects Lavanya thought and acted like he did. He did not stop La from leaving the house and La did not ever stop him from leaving when he was upset with her like with her recent marriage antics and her makeup aftereffects. Of all the talk with being civil with Khushi for Anjali and Raizadas, it was evident he loved Khushi not just a simple being civil. He told her get out in no uncertain terms. He was rarely being civil with her in front of Anjali. In fact he showed her his worst behavior in front of Anjali- stating that he was her servant, stating to get out of his life and she can be brought with money and all. In front of La and the office he had no qualms in taking Khushi's hand and throwing her out. At the same time in the absence of Anjali and La he expressed his guilt, he carried her in a Mandir, he gave her water to break her fast, he cared not to tell Anjali that Khushi burned him, he gave her back her dupatta and said sorry for hurting her.It was not even for humanity as he did with others- because if it was he would have been pleased sending someone to rescue her from the farm house, or shouted for someone to rescue her- in Mandir where there are so many people, not rushed to her rescue. Would have simply said you are fired to her when in fight- not out of this house and my life. He loved her, that is why he simply was keeping the telephone waiting for her call, and knew she was calling even before she said a word.

Khushi : She loved Arnav and was actually civil with La. No wonder she was preparing La for Arnav. She wrote a love letter for Arnav. She prepared La for Arnav. After Arnav said sorry to her she was walking on the clouds which was visible to Payal and Amma. She smiled for the first time at Arnav because of him giving her that apology. She wrote him a love letter to show that she was sorry for causing him pain by the rift she caused between him and La. She did not care about being civil or self preservation when Arnav is associated. No wonder she came to the mansion exactly the next day after he told her to get out of the house without a single invitation. She did not even care about her Didi's thinking - " If they are destined to get back together- they simply would." She was concerned more then La because  she was spending the night not sleeping, giving a letter, coming to say sorry- When La who had not left on her own accord was busy thinking of going to a parlor.

So we all know that Arnav is arrogant according to Khushi and Khushi is pagal according to Arnav and when they tolerate each other they give it the name being civil. Was wondering why do not see them being civil - infront of whom it was required to be civil?  La is in love with Arnav according to ARSHIi-so why did La  not think of what Arnav would have to be going though once? Payal is being just civil to Khushi- but if she did not love Khushi more then herself- why did she call Raizada mansion after all the misery they made her go through?
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx supriya for liking the collage ,I will  try to make another one with Khushi and Arnav .Right now during my Lunch time and at the top stupid slow internet makes it hard to read anything.Page is taking forever to load.😑Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@wiwy

I had no clue about your heart and its speed limit around Barun  but I can hear it loud and clear up here while eating my lunch dear.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Rebbeca

Congratulations on thread 8!!!! πŸ₯³

Am popping in after ages as I was away with family on holiday! Brilliant first page and as always wonderful posts everyone! Thank you Indi, Durga, Wiwy, Arshi, BD, Katelyn, Cynthia, Chalhov, Anita, Supriya! 
Sorry I'm not writing, but still reading as often as I can! Your analyses, edits collages, poems...all your posts are amazing and enjoyable...thanks for keeping the thread going!
Love you guys πŸ€—

Hey good to see you Rebecca ,hope you had good time.Thnx for reading and enjoying😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Katlyn

Hi all Blasters!  πŸ˜ƒ  Here are the SBB/SBS segments for October 3rd 2011, Episode 88!

Sanaya Irani & Barun Sobti -SBB Segment -3rd Oct

[SBS] 3rd Oct 2011: Sanaya, Barun & Sana ('Dandiya' Segment)

credit to respective uploaders  

Thnx katlyn for sharing these .No matter how many times we see these off scren but never get tired of emπŸ‘πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@wiwy

Riddle No. 6:πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

When did Aakash cry his heart out?

NO clue I will be back !!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode 88

Navratri -----Part 3 

Scared or Sacred ,...Traumatized or clouded, What is this look referring to ,where is he standing at ,..Is his present is clouded with the traumatized past filled with that "other woman" whose shadow is making him scared with his present or the  pull of  scared  love of his mother which got him into this vortex of scared nightmares which is hindering his abilities to differentiate the love from hate.

This confused and bewildered look is clouding his judgment and  he is seeing that "other woman" in Khushi's eyes .Why? Why he said,"kum se kum tumhari tarah jhoot bolne ki aur doosron keh samne acha bane ki acting tou nahin karta"[At least I don't lie or act like you in front of people] Who is referring to here?His father or that"other woman".

What ever happened in those moments  kind a stayed still in that scream which is making it hard for him to separate Khushi from that "other woman"?.It will be Khushi and her smile  which will pull him out of this vortex regardless of its strong roots which are hard to remove from its ground of HATE [as Dadi will be back] but these will be dead without pulling because of the strength of LOVE[his mother + Khushi].

Arnav,"Kyuon uske aansoo mujhe pareshan kar rahe hain...Kyuon mein use rota huwa nahin dekh sakta"[Why her tears are making me uneasy ?...Why can't I see her crying] This is his weakness and her smile is his strength.He knows she is innocent but his clouded mind can't make a clear judgment but his heart is pulling towards of this vortex of LOVE[Khushi+his mother].Her words are like "marham" for his wounded heart but his mind "Dammit" is in constant clashing war with his self imposed beliefs  as "aap ne khabi bhi un se pyar kya bhi tha...[did you ever loved her]He closed his eyes to set himself free for her tears for once at least but he can't.The reverberation of her words reminds him her existence in his life just like these plants.

PONDERING MOMENT:Whatever happened in these moments its did shake him as La's departure is sad for him too,he did not make any commitment but still they have a relationship and they both were comfortable with that.At the top Khushi's entrace is getting deeper in him as her pains and smiles are taking over his heart and brain.Even Akash felt his brother's pain too.

Pause here:Her tears are always sacred to him unintentionally or intentionally  and he accepts that on Bachelor's night.

Khushi selfless cookie ,"Why Arnavji and La pay the price of her fault"..Which fault dear? The one which  your tears already did or the one which you are going to do to set those tears free for him again.She is bringing his mother in this matter[Plants as his mother"ub issi keh sahare unko manyenge{I wil make him convince through this}] to help her to convince her son   to stop La or in other words His mother along with DM is pulling  their strings to come close through La.Just magnificent!!!

Pause here:She sells her mother's bangles and no one knew it...uhhh

Symbolism and connection: Bangles are round like # 0 which shapes like an egg meaning seed.It is going to seed this feeling of possessiveness and jealousy unintentionally in her while seeing them together.

Arnav is here to set himself free for her smile and look at his changing expressions of his eyes while seeing Khushi's smile which brings smile on his face.It is evident today he is here for her not for La but La is the reason he will be near to her and that's why I left you with 86-87 with this pondering thought What will he do for her smile...The answer is here...in  this scene.

what will he do for her smile? 

He is embracing her smile as he always imaging Khushi whenever he is with La and this is one of those moments.His smile is adorable while seeeing Khushi smile as he gor his wish of his unsaid prayer.

Connecting Dots:He always embraces La while thinking of Khushi.After Hospital hug which is my fav

Pause here:Here is the significance and symbolism of Navratri [as I explained in 86-87]Khushi's  transformation towards a woman starts here .from Durga till Kali and Arnav is the main reason behind all of this because he brings woman out of Khushi as Khushi brings Arnav out of ASR.Khushi's Dhak Dhak starts taking shape which will make her realize her true feelings for Arnav  but after lots of Khushism and sillism.

The moment his arms wraps her smile while embracing La her tears embrace her along with Sad Raba Ve and at the top its beyond in her control which is more confusing for her.But what is this ,why is she crying ...Why these tears again?He is completely addled and perplexed by seeing her like that and at the top she is in the same state or may be worse than him.Their eyes meets with all the unsaid emotions  then She can't face him anymore so leaves with her disconcerted thoughts leaving him with flustered than ever.

Arnav brings La back home ,everyone is happy but Naniji as she already sensed and asked Mamiji about their secret plan to bring La.Shyam calmed her down for Navratri Puja. Arnav's expressions change in the La's response"ASR did not let me go"hmmm ,...Don't go over there sweet heart you have no clue about his and Khushi equation but soon you will start realizing it.

Love this parallel scene two families are busy in Puja.In GH parents's proud their both daughters are joining em in this sacred puja.Bauji and his love and affection towards them made my heart heavy as this father is going to face a lot for saving em.Even Garima admires and respect this man's heart which always reach out for them.

He calls today to find out about Rani Sahiba but our Slither is hissing with his moves two feet ahead as he managed doing deal with "RANI SAHIBA" to make this old guy roam around circles with his sacred mission for his daughters.Today he proved to me a complete Psycho with a complete alibi as She said "Why do you enjoy playing these games with your friends?" means this is not the first time he did that.His BG music is intensifying his character more dark these days.😑😑😑

Pause here:In future this woman blacks mail him too when Khushi finds his truth at the top of terrace.

Another parallel scene which is the beginning of realizing feelings for each others.If she can't forget his embrace and her tears ,he can't forget her reaction and tears but both don't know the reason.WHY?????

Khushi,"hum preshan kyuon hain ,,,Akhir humare kehne phe tou...humain tou kush hone chahiye...aur jab woh dono saath...[Why am I worry...after he did because I ask for it...but when they were both together...]

Bingo the seed of possessiveness and jealousy is planted in her head as the #0 like her bangles round .Our Dhak Dhak started.First step towards Maturity ... being woman.

Shyam's is seeding another thought in Khushi...hey cupid this is the only reason I spare you these days."Khabi Khabi hum kissi chees ko duniya jahan mein dhondte rehte hain ..aur wog hoti humare ankhon keh samne hai..[Sometimes we seek things everywhere but can't find it right infront of us..]

Khushi's mind is kind a froze at that moment with La and Arnav togetherness"Why am I remembering that over and over and why am I worrying over it?" This is eating her ,Now you feel this...how Arnav couldn't sleep since the day you came into his life ,how is the taste of your own medicine Temptalicious!Nahhh...you are not there yet...

Pause here:While standing there this comes twice as # 2 is sexual tension fits on her this time though she does not have a clue.AT the top she forgot twice first Coconut and then Tea.and then two friends acc to Payal.

Symolism and connection:Coconut is known to be a religiously symbolic fruit for three reasons.
It has three parts - skin, pulp and water; all three are taken to be of purest form.
The fruit is at a great height and is pure of any impurities or pollution.
The pulp is spotless white; white is regarded a color of purity and piousness spotless. It is healthy and full of oil.
The water is also healthy and nectar like pure.
And, the raw fruit has three eyes like openings at the top of it which resembles to eyes of Gods Shiva Vishnu and Mahesh meaning fulfilling our desires.

In Chinese it refers togetherness

So connection is Khushi's desires for her Rajkumar will be fulfilled and it will also promote togetherness among both of them with some tangy flavor.She will also be the source to remove impurity of Shyam's evilness.But she will also remove impure thoughts of Arnav's beliefs.

Connecting Dots:During remarriage we also see Coconuts in Arnav's hand and Mamiji wants him to hit Khushi with that.Ahem Ahem and we had SR before the marriage as he did hit that on Khushi's head

Khushi wants to know what is wrong with her and tries to seek answer from Payal that why seeing some one makes you laugh and smile at the same time...but Shyam over hears her convo and asks her to find out about "Dhak Dhak" near that guy...He is really a Shatir Sly .He is thinking that its all about Him..uhhh.. keep dreaming you Dumbo Jumbo Slitherimbo...You and teaching Love lessons ..wow

"Kawa chala huns ki chal apni chal bhi bhool gayea"....as I said .His BG score is getting stronger these days ...

In RM...After morning Puja.Arnav comes down but Mamiji is right his train does not stop for every station and La's entry will not change anything in his life either .Anjali keep your suspicious the first one "may be" he will get mary with La and Akash Bitwa plz don't spend time on Bahi's llove life and dig in your Dupatta wali.Naniji is skeptical about that too because she is a mother and knows her kid as she is older and wiser than most of you.She does give permission for cleaning Mandir to la but La forgets Rose water and at he top she messed up with Tulsi pot.

Pause here:Today Arnav refused getting Tilak but will be doing in future and yes during Swami track Khushi will give him the most sexy Tilak ever.

Symbolism and connection:Tulsi as coconut has the same meaning "purity "and it is also used as Tusi Vivah and The meaning of the word marriage is the merging and oneness of the embodied soul (jiva) and God (Shiva).

Rose water is also has the same meaning purity.Each epi used couple of things towards common significance.Connection is same as above for coconut.

Where did Tulsi go????and Why????

MOMENT OF THE DAY: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJhyxcrLXME

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJhyxcrLXME[/YOUTUBE]

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 84-87

(A third person talking to Khushi about Arnav)

To pata chalta...

Party ke liye inkaar kiya, to Lavanya ne aapko bulaya
Aapko dekhkar Khushiji, unhone aapse kuch kehna chaha
Kya thi wo adhuri baat, sochne jab lage, to unhe saamne paaya
Sirf aapse milne ke liye, party mein chale aaye, ye jaan leti Khushiji
To pata chalta...

Shaadi ki har baat par, Lavanya ko hai daanta
Dulhan banakar bitha diya, phir bhi man unka na bhatka
Soch mein aap pad gaye, ke kaise mile koi rasta
Ghunghat mein aapko dekhkar, aap par tiki unki nazron ko yaad karti Khushiji
To pata chalta...

Jhagda Lavanya se ho gaya, unse rishta toda
Sulah ki na ki koyi baat, aisi har baat se muh moda
Kaisa pyaar hai, socha aapne, kyun nahin faraq hai padta
Aapke Lucknow jaane ki baat par unke chehre ke haav-bhaav ko yaad karti Khushiji
To pata chalta...

Pata chalta ki wo aap hain, jinse milne ko dil unka tarasta hai
Pata chalta ki wo aap hain, jinke liye dil unka dhadakta hai
Pata chalta ki wo aap hain, jinke door jaane se faraq unhe padta hai
Ek baar apne dil par pade parde ko hataa kar dekhti Khushiji
To pata chalta...

Translation:

He refused for the party, so Lavanya called you
On seeing you, he wanted to tell you something
You were thinking about that incomplete talk, when you saw him in front of you
Only to meet you, he came to the party, if you realised this Khushiji
Then you would have known...

For every marriage talk, he scolded Lavanya
You made her sit like a bride, but his mind never wavered
You started thinking about how to find a way
If you remembered the looks he had on you when he saw you in the veil Khushiji  

There was a fight with Lavanya, and the relationship was broken
He did not talk about patching up, turned away from any such talk
You thought what sort of love is this, why doesn't it matter
If you remembered his facial expressions when you talked about going to Lucknow, Khushiji

You would have known, that it is you, whom he yearns to meet
  You would have known, that it is you, for whom his heart beats
You would have known, that it is you, whose going far away matters to him
For once if you removed the veil of your heart Khushiji

Brilliant durga.

Pata chalta ki wo aap hain, jinse milne ko dil unka tarasta hai
Pata chalta ki wo aap hain, jinke liye dil unka dhadakta hai
Pata chalta ki wo aap hain, jinke door jaane se faraq unhe padta hai
Ek baar apne dil par pade parde ko hataa kar dekhti Khushiji
To pata chalta...

These are the most beautiful lines.
Khushi always knows.but both of them are denying the fact.