Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

ALL IN THE LANGUGAE

Thank you so much for these wonderful description and analysis of the episodes... (Indie, barun dewani, arshihamehsa, sohara...sorry if i missed anyone) I just wanted to mention one THEME  that started from Episode 85 ( saying sorry)... 

Episode 85 stresses on how difficult it is for Arnav to express his feelings to loved ones... Whether its his childhood trauma, no  male role model to teach him...or just Subcontinental language or all of the above..But it rings true. And Barun made it sound even more TRUE...

In this age of Valentines Day, Friednship day etc... Wo doesn't know how to say I Love you, Happy Birthday or Sorry... Hallmark became a cable channel from the profits of those cardsπŸ˜• ...  BUT our ASR doesn't know how to say Happy Birthday, Sorry and I love You... Episode 85 is the beginning of understanding the man behind suave business language but lacking in personal communicative language... So glad CVs took time to show this deficiency and YOU all...the wonderful writers explained everything so eloquently (thank you again)...

(Personal note: loving ASR made me appreciate my husband more ..who has never said "I love you" during our 16 yr marriage and 22 yrs together but everyday made me feel the love through doing laundry, cooking, cleaning and taking care of our child)

Also words for manners ( please, thank you , sorry) were more western (thinking abt languages in British etiquette)  in root & practice..The Bengali translations are sooo dramatic (Doya Korben, Onek Dhonnobaad, Maaf Korben) and mouthful... They are truly expressed in Tone, Volume and Nuances of Inflection (is it same in Hindi?)... On the other hand ... Words for EMOTIONS are plentiful in Bengali and sometimes there is no direct translation in English... From top of my head ABHIMAN is one such word... KHushi harbored more ABHIMAN than anger ( knowing ASR wants to say sorry but can't)... Just my POV though...

Again love you all for writing such wonderful material to dig inπŸ€—

Hi Shesherkobita!
nice to see you  :) i know u always cheering us on, we so appreciate it :) abs loved ur little tap into ASR's lack of expressing feelings, the character is sooo soo  real and the CVs do a good job making it believable...especially the "sorry" one. thank you for sharing your personal note πŸ˜Š thats what makes you think of things like its the thought that counts, and Khushi got that eventually just like you did with your husband. He def wasn't what he pictured in her head for her rajkumaar, but became much much more :) 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

πŸ‘β­οΈAMI LOVED IT MY FAV DROOLS HE IS SO CUTE AND IS JUST A KID FOR SEEKING AN APOLOGY.HE WANTS KHUSHI PERIOD DAY BY DAY HIS UNEASINESS IS GETTING BIGGER AND MAKING HIM WAY TOO RESTLESS.MY COMMENTS ARE IN CAPS IN RED❀️

MY FAV 

IF ASR came off controlling with Khushi, it was only because of what Khushi was able to stir up in him in ways noone else dared, his need too always be in control around the girl that drove his life out of control. πŸ‘He was never dominating over La or Anjali or any other women in his life for that matter, he very much practiced his "live and let live" philosophy and CVs made sure to hight light that.
TRUE ONLY KHUSHI KNEW HOW TO TAME THIS HORSE 

Hi Arshi!! Thasnk so much again for all the colors and the muuwwaas, agreed with all the comments. and thanks for liking my dwell into  ASR's live and let live pholososphy, i'm in LOVE with this character!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 86

Title Credit : Cynthia ( Thank you for the titles πŸ€—)

Couldn fit all the pics in one...so had to make two 😊

Sarun's Best expressions from 86...i had to make one...both of them were really good 😊

Supriya, feel free to make as many as you please, can never get tired of your  creations, β€οΈβ€οΈ and β€οΈ hi expression druing "out of my house, out of my life" uff it kills me!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

BD, Thanks for liking my comments on your analysis! But you dint tell me whether you think its  the same rani colour chunari by which ASR pulled Khushi towards him and kissed her poolside!
Hmmm?! πŸ˜‰
I did get the idea of doing riddles on IPKKND after seeing Barun's love for riddles in the off screen interviews!  His answers were really witty! Yes, do remember the road laws one.🀣 And there was another one in which he was about to give a naughty answer(you could see it on his faceπŸ˜†) but thought better not to! Feeling like watching them again... Do u have the links to them handy?
BTW, since I am the teacher let me decide in which class to put you! Barun will be in my special tutorial class and you in the general one! Okay? 
Aashchhi, BD!😊 

πŸ˜†sorry meri maa, forgot to answer ur question, YES the "lagi shart" duppatta is also pink, a dff shade but is pink, the one he gifts her on their "Suhaag raat" that didn't happen was the same shade as this one...Khush?  
Oh I see so the riddles ke pichhe bhi Barun ka pyaar hai, o how wish he would visit our thread!! 
I'll try to get the links for you in the next two days...maha-sorry spending half the day making an airport run for my mom ..so will do when i have some free time, pakka promise
and as for that class, not OKAY! i joined to sit beside him remember?? you have to jhel me to be with him...that's what  makes us sautens samjhi tum!

Ashchii...awww beatiful!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi all Blasters!  πŸ˜ƒ  Here are the SBB/SBS segments for October 3rd 2011, Episode 88!

Sanaya Irani & Barun Sobti -SBB Segment -3rd Oct
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo2NzfyBxJ0&list=LLOKVBk5wm718NgVG9ilsN5w[/YOUTUBE]

[SBS] 3rd Oct 2011: Sanaya, Barun & Sana ('Dandiya' Segment)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkHi30T2Hnw[/YOUTUBE]

credit to respective uploaders  

As gujju, my β€οΈ fills with pride as this panju dream of a man trying to  do dandiya...haaayyyeee, def one of my favs, thanks Katelyn!!! β€οΈ ya!

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

^^Sohara!!! thanks so much for your wonderful comments :) Nice pick up there about his bechaini as also a part of not seeing her all day, he really misses her when she's not around.  HAHA, shyaam and Bauji, nahiiin!!! i like Bhaji too much to do that to her...NK is better suited for him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and yes about his annoyance towards La was tatally  because he disturbed his thoughts with Khushi. thanks again sweety!...Barun was seriously too damn cute! he can do anything and role!!! 

I hope you're rested up after your trip???

rested well, but got busy with school too.
 Hopefully will write something tonight.
NK and buaji, πŸ˜†yup, it was fun.
barun is irresistible.
gosh when we will see him again?😭
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

Ok you lovely Bangolians, make us your minds, which shall i use? Aashi is easier to spell πŸ˜Š i may just start using it daile to hubs and make him "what the"...awww Indi, what cute word😊 passed from ur mom to your daughter, hear is warm with the thought πŸ˜Š ut can butt in anytime, no sorries, what are you ASR?? (sorrry bad joke, getting late)

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Agree with indi absolutely! What you have done Durgey... is Unbelievable!⭐️ πŸ‘No wonder jalebis are being distributed in your name!!!! Thankyou from the barun of my heart for loving the thread so!β€οΈπŸ€— Just wanted to say...Durgey, vada karo, humey kabhi chhod ke nahin jaogi. Hum tumhare bina nahin jee payengey!😭

I concur with both of my sautens!!πŸ€— thanks for taking on all the responsibilities with such class!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

As gujju, my β€οΈ fills with pride as this panju dream of a man trying to  do dandiya...haaayyyeee, def one of my favs, thanks Katelyn!!! β€οΈ ya!

Thanks Katelyn for the videos.
Hey Ami, I'm not gujju, but I love doing dandiya.
i must say Sanaya is really good.
Barun is such a chilled out guy, just opposite of ASR.
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Hi Ami.
Loved the analysis especially the part in red I guess thats where his "I write my own destiny" attitude stems from and as Indi beautifully pointed out in the previous thread all love, pathos and anger.. from Gurudutt to AB... all rolled in one.. "Ye duniya agar mil bhi jaaye tho kya hai".. attitude in a more self assured way! Wonder if a character  as poignant and profound character as him will ever adorn Indian screen of any kind!

Yes, that hawa ka jhonka.. that lets them feel each other's presence... such cliched expression on Indian screen... but elevated to heavenly levels by these two.. not sure if it is the characters or the actors or a combo of both of them...but I keep rewinding and watch all those hawa ka jhonka scenes.. here the one for Khushi... she knew it was him... such an adorable child woman.. she knew .. yet she didn't know!!

Another one, I wanted to point was Shyam... what a sensible mature BIL he has been in the family... one has to give it to him even for putting up all that charade.. becos acting is much more harder than wearing one'e innate feelings! He is the one who most of the times imparted some sense to ASR's anger.. don't kill me all my dearies for this... but the way he convinced the family to bring in La to how he literally taught ASR to apologize... I sorely missed any FB track of how Anjali/ Shyam wedding happened in the first place.
Sorry for this rather digressive response.

Hi Horizon, thanks so much yaar for the wonderful input. you bring up some great points!! i often wonder if i will ever see such a BRILLIANT, COMPLEX character again? and if i do, will he stand out like ASR did because of the actor who bought him to life?? it will be hars for anyone anything to match up or even come close. LOL about the hawa ka jhoka, i think its purely the actors and not to be biases but many Barun, the feelings he emotes that grips us and makes us feel has a lot to do with why we want to see it over and over and here the star crossed lover theme justifies such a connection rather than giving the unromantics something to laugh about.. the CVs and the Actors really made magic πŸ˜ƒ 
As for Shyaam, i acutally like him as much as i  hat his character, he is abs vital to the show. He was pretty well written till he turn pure dark, i actually love the grey shades we see right now.  And about the FB track, yes taht was another vital aspect they forgot to show, how did he trick the family into marrying Anjali and get past ASR and win him over??? not an ez feat.
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago