Originally posted by: gopi06

nice updt
cont soon
thanks for the pm

Thanks
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
THANK U ALL FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS. KEEP DOING SO CAUSE THAT WOULD ENCOURAGE ME😳 Edited by yashu_arti - 11 years ago
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
          update 5
RED=FLASHBACK
-----------------

Nupur and Gunjan went towards the door and tried stopping quite a number of cabs but none of them stopped. It had been half an hour since they were waiting for a cab.

"Di you should have taken the lift how are we going home now?"

"Lets walk Gunjan"

"Di I will die it took us 25 minutes to reach here in a cab how can we walk so much??"

Suddenly a car came and stopped in front of them and both of them looked at the car. The window of the car went down and to their surprise they saw Mayank with a Grin on his face.

"Come on girls I don't want to tire you girls."

Nupur without saying anything took the passengers seat because she knew it was pointless saying anything and missing this opportunity while Gunjan took the back seat.As soon as they came in Mayank said with a smirk "I told ya guys to join me but you and your attitude."

"Mayank do you mind keeping quiet I am having a severe headache "Nupur said with irritation.

"As you say madam" with concern.

" Mayank said

The entire time there was silence in the car as Nupur had kept her eyes closed due to the severe headache and Mayank had no one to speak to,ofcourse there was Gunjan but  they weren't friends.

Suddenly Mayank stopped the car. He told Gunjan that he would right back .Gunjan just nodded in reply. Nupur opened her eyes since the car stopped and she thought they have reached home

"Gunjan have we reached??"

"No di Mayank has gone somewhere."

"Oh God I wish we had got a taxi. How can he just leave us here and go?"

As soon as Nupur uttered these words of irritation Mayank was back. He handed a packet to Nupur and a bottle of water.

"Nupur take this medicine you will feel better."Mayank said it with so much concern that Nupur couldn't say a word after that she found herself drowning in his intense eyes. There was a short eyelock which was broken by Gunjan.

"Di have the medicine Mayank is right"
realising what they were doing Nupur lowered her gaze and gulped the medicine inside. She again closed her eyes and laid herself on the seat. Mayank ignited the car and they headed towards their house.

Mayank asked Gunjan where exactly their house was and she gave him the necessary directions.
Their car entered the girls compound and stopped in the parking lot. "Nupur" Mayank said as sweetly as he could.

"have we reached?"Nupur asked while opening her eyes slowly.

"Yes" Mayank said with a smile.
The three of them came out of the car.Nupur told Gunjan to go up as she wanted to talk to Mayank.
Gunjan wished Mayank  a good night  and headed towards their building.

"Thank you Mayank"
Nupur said with a smile.

"its no problem Nupur" 
Mayank said with a broader smile.

Nupur wanted to give him a brief hug but she controlled herself as she knew that the person standing in front of her dint deserve it.

"Bye Mayank "she said with a frown.

"Bye Nupur" he said it with a fake smile as he noticed change in Nupur's tone and expression it was as if something was bothering her Mayank wanted to know it but he feared asking her. He knew her very well as she was his BEST FRIEND. The thought of her being his Best friend at first bought a smile but then the colour of his face just vanished. He then went inside the car and just drove off.

--------
"Di what happened why do you look so worried?"

Gunjan asked with concern.
"Nothing I just need some rest."

Nupur said it while lowering her gaze as she knew she was lying and Gunjan would come to know.

"Is it just tiredness di?"
Gunjan confirmed as she knew was Nupur was lying but she also knew that Nupur dint want to talk about it now but she would definitely tell her about it later so she dint want to force her.

"Ya Gunjan you know I have been working all day and tomorrow I have to get up early so I need to grab some sleep".

"ok di good night."Gunjan said with a smile.

"Good night Gunjan ."
----------

Nupur went to her bedroom but surprisingly she wasn't able to sleep even after the hard work of the entire day. Nupur just closed her eyes and was slowly  lost in her thoughts.

"chillax girl chillax"

I dint say anything to him I just sat there on my desk as I knew
he was about to say something even more ridiculous , when to my rescue the teacher entered the classroom.

"What's wrong Mayank? Why are you standing ?Take a seat"

"Sir I would have loved taking a seat BUT-THIS-NOT-SO-GENTLE-LADY has taken my seat."He said pointing towards me. That's when I realised why the guy had come to me but I was angry because he called me a NOT SO GENTLE LADY I mean which girl likes this kind of a compliment which actually isn't a compliment.

I immidiately stood up and said
"Excuse me Mr. you could have directly asked for your seat but you chose a wrong way and how dare me called me a NOT SO GENTLE LADY."
I said while shouting.

"Hey girl what's was wrong in asking your name?" he said with a loud voice but yet a gentle one.
"you.."
I was about to complete my words when the teacher shouted
"Out...Out of my class now."

I was perplexed at that moment I dint know what to do as it had never happened with me before so I just kept staring at the teacher. So he again shouted, this time with a louder voice
" Dint you hear me GET OUT don't spoil my class and just don't waste my 
time. Collect your things and get out."

I just looked at Mayank with disgust and said sorry to the teacher and collected my things and left.

He followed me  out of the class.

"Hey listen" he said while coming out of the classroom.

I just closed my eyes for a second and then turned around and started shouting at him 
"How dare you even talk to me after all what happened in the class? Who do you think you are huh? This is the first time I am thrown out of a class may be you are habitual to this but I am not. Don't ever try talking to me and this a serious warning otherwise.."
he cut me in between 
"Otherwise what?"He said with a grin.
And I was like how can anyone have this kind of an expression on his face after all this.

"You are unbelievable and not to forget an ill-mannered person."
I shouted.

"Thank you madam but do are you always with this kind of a mood I mean 'how dare you  expression on your face' " he said while grinning.

I gave a disgusted look and shouted
"Shut up just shut up.You are impossible."

"There is no doubt about it beautiful but see this is such a cool atmosphere out here out of the class like exceptions we are here.

Why don't you enjoy it? I m loving it."
he said it with a big smile on his as if he was thinking that I would be impressed by it but he dint know that I  was feeling like punching him hard really hard on his face.

I was about to say something but then I realised that it would be pointless so I just turned around and started walking angrily but to my misfortune he again came near me and was about to start something but before he could start I interrupted in between

"Listen Mr. I am genuinely not interested in what you are going to pour out. You have already irritated the hell 
out of me so just don't speak."
I said it all in a breath.

"Woah how do you this?"
he asked with amusement.

"Do what?"I asked while rolling my eyes in confusion.

"Speak all this in a go."
he said with a grin.

"I hate you."I said angrily with all the hatred I had devoloped for him within few hours and was about to walk off when he caught my wrist ,I just froze there I wanted to move but I couldn't I  wanted to shout but i couldn't instead of reacting I was stuck there but when I came back to my senses and was about to pour out he placed his finger on my lips and softly whispered "Hey listen I am sorry Nupur I dint mean to trouble you but it was my seat and you were knew here so I wanted to know about you and irritate you but 
dint know that the teacher would just throw us out like that otherwise I wouldnt have done that.I am really sorry dil se. And all this is in my blood i cant change it." he said it and then he added "Neither do I want to." this time he said it with a smirk on his face.

I was stunned by his acts and was completely lost in his words because he said it with so much of truth more than his words his eyes were talking so I kept quiet just to hear what all he had to say. Just when he had completed his apology the bell rang.
I came back to my senses and said 
"Mayank leave my hand."

Realising he was still holding it he gently left it.

"And its  ok"i said while here and there just to avoid his gaze and not give him any kind of chance.

I dint want to forgive him but his truth made me do so.

"Oh really? Thanks Nupur cause  I couldn't have tolerated such a beautiful girl being angry with me. Friends?"
he said it with a broad smile.

"How can ask this after all what just a few minutes ago?"
i asked with disbelief.

"Oh come on..."he was about to add more just then a girl interrupted in between

"Mayank you are here? I have been searching you from such a long time."

"Oh sorry rhea ."he said it and turned around to say something when I just excused myself and he just smiled.

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE TAB😃

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part..

loved it...

Why do Nupur not like Mayank..!!!

In past they became friends...well ler's see...
deepa0507 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yupeee i am the second 
come to the point 
i read ur both part 4 and 5 
it superb and awesome baccha 
ur ff story going very well destination 
thanks for pm me a wonderful ff kiddo