rasal1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ud soon babez...waiting...
count me in for the series
smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

No one knew how long it was  but it felt like eternity...The hospital was buzzing with reporters who were like bees flocking towards anyone they could get...Bittuji,Trishna even Sikky..dearest , desperate for interesting titbits...None wanted or had guts to approach Rk who sat there like a statue in front of The Ganesha idol with a defeated expression and  appearing asa if he was talking to God through telepathy...The blood on his shirt had dried up so had the blood on the face...

After two hours a grim looking doctor came out...

Rk rushed to him and was desperately pleading to know about Madhu, so did others...Padmini  did notice the desperation in his voice but choose to ignore him.

Rk-"Doctor...DOc...MERI MADHU kaise hain?"he was literally stammering  to even formulate words...

The doctor took a deep breath and said-"Operation tho ho gaya ,magar patient ab coma main hain...unless she comes out of it before 24 hours...it is not good otherwise "everything is in his hands and looked up pointing at the almighty...

Rk felt the world shake under him and he desparetly grabbed Radha's hands and dropped down his knees...

Radha-"Rishu...Rishab..."

However it was of no use as Rk had drifted into the past...

It was two weeks  before that he came to know about Sultan,Aryan...him threatning to murder and everything else...It was probably the time  when his cold heart had probably started melting bit by bit...His heart wanted to take Madhu away from everyone with him.But his ego being it had neglected it...When Bhujang had come in he was very quick and had kidnapped Rk immediatly for money.He was in some sort of an abandoned fort...He had no idea from where Madhu arrived  when Bhujang was threatning to kill Rk in front of his family members who were captives as well.Rk had been at the gun point and everything that happend was worser than a nightmare...madhu had jumped in front of Rk to take the bullet on her neck region...Bhujang absconded  as the sight of a very furious Sultan...To his shock he found Sultan dropping on his knees and begging madhu to wake up  and in fraction of time had brought madhu to hospital...

All of the times he had spent with Madhu,flashed before his eyes...her laughter,her pranks,care her naughtiness and of all her unmesaurable love ...the innocence that had been like a flowering rose bud,had he not crushed it like a fool...

"WHEN THE PERSON YOU LOVE LEAVES YOU ,U WILL FEEL LIKE A FISH WHO IS TAKEN OUT OF WATER...THE PAIN AND DEATH IS SAME..."he remembered this from his high school days...He had scoffed at it then but now  felt it...Only his plight was worser his heart continued to beat yet very painfully even though he tried to stop breathing...

23hours passed and Madhu remained the same..all were on the werge of breaking down...When RK came back from the temple...He had been sitting there ever since he knew Madhu was in coma... he sat there unmoving without food,water and of all totally numb to his surroundings

With a determination he strode towards the ICU  and despite physical resistance from doctors  and nurses he walked to Madhu...He pushed everyone who came before him...The doctor stopped the wardboy and others and let Rk go in to meet Madhu

Doctor-"Let him go...she needs his love knows ...Needs to know how much he needs her to survive"..The doctor was a man of experience and had easily spotted the undying love in Rk 's eyes...who was at the moment not a arrogant superstar the world knew, but a child  who wanted to find solace  in the arms of his mother  who would always protect him but now towards Madhu who was his world  and center of his being...

Rk moved towards his angel who was lying on the bed with a lot of machines connected to her body, the sounds of which were making him nauseous and were drumming in his eardums,they were causing a lot of pain to his Madhu,...He sat down near her and picked hers palms gently in his and began whispering

Sultan was driving at a neck breaking speed'''.His heart and mind in  a battle'.."Why did I feel my life useless when I saw Madhu in that state? God I LOVE HER'''.,he gasped as he realized it but knew it was only one sided '''He had seen her love for Rk .that lucky bas***d'''."

Rk picked up Madhu's hands and kissed her palms and placed another small kiss on her forehead and sat near her,'..he took a deep breath and spoke

"Madhu I know that you wouldn't even want me near you after the hell You underwent because of me..But I need you now Madhu, not now but forever '..I cannot express how much I am ashamed of myself''I am a fool to let go of an angel like you

ILOVE YOU  Madhu'''.more than  anything''..PLEASE BELIVE IT'''.PLEASE DO'''I will die without you'''..Please come back  to me'I need you to keep myself sane'''When dad and Dipali left I survived but my heart couldn't but if u leave now  I won't survive''If this is what you want " I will '..he took a knife from the stand and cut his vein on his left wrist  as he got up to leave his blood fell on her maang accidently and he did not notice it ''but to his horror or delight Madhu began to gasp for air''..Her body rose and fell rapidly''''

He pressed the buzzer to have doctors and nurses rush to her' The nurses pushed him out with the ward boys'Rishab walked and sat near a panicking Padmini'''.She was shocked to see  Rk with a bleeding wrist  but said nothing ,nor did she care''.This shocked  him probably  making him realize the damage he caused to  the relationships  he  had''..

The doctor came out after long time and said''''.

"She is out of danger but ''.she will have difficulty in speaking  for a couple of days but will be alright with therapy  and medicines and ya of all  abundant love from her Husband"'''''''..

This statement left all in different levels of feelings and of all different expressions''''.

Nxt prt-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/79074366

Edited by smritiz - 11 years ago
MrsSSO thumbnail
Nice update !
Continue soon ...
Thanks for the PM !
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update ðŸ˜³
Loved it ðŸ˜Š
Hope Madhu and Rishab will be together

Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear
thanx for pm
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yayyy... she is out of danger...

Hope everything becomes alright.

tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice and emotional update..loved it
thanx for the pm and continue soon :-):-):-)
mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Update ...Do continue soon... 😊
Thanx for the PM 😊