Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Yea jess no one is stick skinny...If stick figure like deepika and Anushka are called fit then I guess I myself come in the obese category as well πŸ˜†

Well when they that thin they get the opposite they are anorexia and need a meal like AnuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No one wins in bolly ..men dont get criticized as much but you are right 
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
what the shit is up with those arms...

darling...i reccommend the downward facing dog pose in yoga and holding it for like...half an hour everyday...πŸ˜†

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Terrible! Saif looks like those stuffy noblemen you read about in novels and Kareena like a hooker.
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

i,know no wonder Sona and vidya considered obese going by these standards poor girls!!

lets not bring vidya and other actresses weight issues here. cos vidya never went on a crash diet, advertised this yoga shoga, promoted size 0, wrote a book on diet, health fitness, etc. AND..never made on front page saying:  FAT IS NOT SEXY.

kareenas size will be monitored ...by whom? ME. yes i am going to keep an eye on her size.
first she goes on a diet, starves herself and becomes an anorexia. you could see her bones sticking out in some scenes in tashan. that was not a pleasant scene for her young fans/followers. she definitely took them for a ride.

very soon  she realizes how tough its going to be to keep that size, she turns around and says that she has to please saif and he likes "juicy bebo", she is going to get curvier. 

ok..then she makes news...and says fat is not sexy. i guess, another blow to some young fans...imagine some of them struggling with weight issues. and when they see this coming from their fav, it must have hurt them. if kareena knows about this ugliness of fat, she should also know that some ppl have other health issues thats why they are fat. no matter what they do, its hard for them to fight this. phew.. some say these celebs are our idols. think again.

she takes full advantage of her weight mania and promotes some books on all this healthy living and stuff. if one noticed how she was dressed like ash in those anarkali  type dress during promotion. it hides away tires and extra meat. ash i don't mind, cos one thing i say she never advertised all these size 0 and what not. actually being a woman,  i kinda felt sorry for her when everyone came down hard on her weight. and boy  it bought a smile on my face when i saw her beating the hell out of others on red carpet in that gown..yes she looked big, but she looked damn sexy mama. 

and now ...kareena is exploding. i went to see dabangg 2, and tell u, the way the camera was hovering around kareenas tummy was disgusting. you just sit there and cringe. if she doesn't do something now, its just a matter of time she becomes FAT. this will not be good news to her, cos she is married now, over 30 plus, if her weight becomes an issue, she will be a goner before even she even realizes it.

she should have known these diets don't work. she could have taken a healthier approach, like eating healthy, exercising, good sleep, and staying disciplined. 

looking at those arms i won't be surprised that she is gobbling on some tandoori murgi behind close doors...shahid and vegi??? GONE!. going to follow nawab who loves meat!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw...from day one, i have been saying, kareena don't get into this size 0 crap. most of our old days actresses were all full sizes, most of them did fine. just stay healthy and act. thats all.

LeadNitrate thumbnail
gawd!! whats with kareena? its like she is practising hold your breath exercise. and that dress with those leggings/stockings whatever. and saif looking eeeww, he looks older than he really is. some how the whole pic is a bit eew. should have photoshopped a bit.Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago