#2 ARSHI *Gift of the Gallows(ch 30 pg147)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail

naddiya26ipkkndadd this for pm's

Chapter 27

Chapter 28

Chapter 29

naddiya26 thumbnail

naddiya26 thumbnail

"How is the lady ?" she asked nurse

NK who was in room ran out "Bhai get up she is asking about Maa"

Arnav who had collapse on floor after be reject by her at once got up ,"call Dr NK" he walk in room

"please give me my cell" Khushi asked nurse

"take mine "Shyam passed her his cell

she look at him ,and took it from his hand , she dialed at her home but from other end  she didnot got any answer, she called at Payal number but got same response .

"i dont know why my family are not answering phone" .she panic 

DR "you better rest "  he asked everyone to leave .

"Dr how is that lady ?" she asked DR

"you sleep we will talk regarding that in morning " he gave injection  and walked out 

"she dont remember anything"Shyam came forward and talked to Dr as Arnav was not able to digest the fact .

" i think we should tell her the truth , that she was in coma for last 9 months ,as when she will find out the truth she will be hurt" DR advised 

"Arnav what you say?"Shyam pat Arnav shoulder  he look at them & walked away 

"Let him think ,we will decide in morning" DR left the sight

"she is saying this is not her's" Nurse came and give NK a hanky 

Arnav who was standing in corner walk ahead and took it from his hand ,he opened the tissues and look at the Mangalsutar, he skipped a beat,he look at everyone ,and walked in room .

"stop him " Dr asked Shyam 

"he will not do anything"he peep in Arnav was sitting next to her as she was asleep he was silently crying .

"I think we should leave him with her " Shyam asked NK and Akash to come with him

At home 

Baby was crying like anything ,she was 24 /7 with Khushi , though she use to recognized everyone but she was more attached to Arnav and Khushi

"Nani give me"Anjali came forward to take her

"Leave her Anjali i can take care of her" Nani started making her sleep

"Nani they came suddenly , if knew i might have not arrange the party "she sat near her knee

"will you leave us alone , i think baby dont like your presence "she said rudely 

Anjali walk away crying 

Shyam ,NK came in 

"How is she" she ran and asked Shyam, he  free himself and walked away

"NK you tell me how she is ?" she grab NK jacket

"Di why you are asking about Bhabi "he said rudely 

she ran to her room .

Shyam  "Nani she dont remember anyone of us "he look at NK who was making baby sleep 

"May be she recognized her "Nani said while crying 

"Nani  we will take her in morning " Shaym console her 

"Nani you dont worry we will take care of her " NK had made baby asleep 

"Arnav" Nani sobbed and asked them

"Akash is with him , you dont take stress " they both console her

Shyam walked in bedroom

"why your are not celebrating "he taunted at Anjali who was sitting crying "you should be happy as she had  given the Mangsutar back to your brother "Anjali gave a blank look to Shayam 

"you can have it back, in pass you have created alot of fuss on that" he said took his pillow and walk out of room ,left her all alone

" i will go and see my self " she took the car keys and walk out ,she drives to hospital

Arnav was sitting next to her caress her face" you really dont remember me" he whisper  while kissed her forehead , she moved placed her cheek on his hand"so you remember my touch " he smiled , as he finds as hope in that .

Anjali reached hospital she saw Akash sitting out  ,she walked to him" How is she ?"

"DI what are you doing here ?" he stand and pull her out with him

"let me see them once" she cried

"Di bhai is in real stress , she had asked him to go out from room , if he will see you here he will really get hurt " he darg her to car 

"do you too think it is my fault "she cupped his face and asked him

"Di it was written like this , Bhai has to go with this test again "he look away as his eyes mosit 

"will she leave him" she hold his hand

"we all will not let her leave him" he said enthusiastically

"Arnav cannot live without her " she was feeling weak in her knees she grab Akash arm more tight

"Are you ok " he grab her from her waist 

"Please let me see them for a min" she begged him

"OK " he took her in

"you promised me that you will say i love you when you will start talking " he said in low voice "God had heard your prayers ,see your voice is back, i was scared of this day " he placed his head on the bed edge ,he was staring at her"you are really Gandi bachi , you are testing my love again" he  entwined his hand with hers 

"Akash cannot this be a bad dream " she said while crying ,as she was peeping from door

"Di i wish it was , Bhai is shattered again" he hide his tears

" Nani is right , i cannot see his happiness "she said and ran out before Akash could reach she drives away

Next Morning 

She felt something was brushing against her cheek ,She opened her eyes saw Arnav sleeping keeping his head on her pillow his lips was brushing her jaw line as he was breathing "who are you ?"she push him as she opened her eyes , Arnav fall down of the stool ."why you are here ?"she fixed her duppata, and sat

"i am no one " he got up and walked out 

"ajeeb insan hain ,sleeping so closed to me "she touch her cheek  felt something wet" uff sick his saliva"she wiped her face with her duppata , she saw his cell she look at the door and picked it up ,and again try all the number . she got same response ,as she was keeping the cell she saw the date "2 jan 2013 " she rub her eyes and read it again few times 

Akash walked in "HI"

"what is date today ?"she asked without waiting " was i in some kind of coma " when she didnot find answer she assumed herself  ,at the same time Dr came in

"yes you were " Dr avoid to say lie to her now 

"my friend marriage was on "she try to recollect 

"it was in April " Akash said without letting her think

"since then i am in this hospital" she asked DR

"please you dont think , with in few days you will remember everything" Dr console her 

"Are you sure ?" she asked DR

"Yes i am dam sure " Dr smiled

Arnav "Nani please bring baby " he called nani and ask her to come with her " if you dont remember her i have no right on you" he said to himself 

Khushi was sitting thinking when Nani enter with baby 

"you are alive , thank God" she said as she saw Nani . 

Dr with eyes asked Nani not to react.( Nani and Arnav mom resemble alot,she thought Nani was that lady) baby was jumping in nani arms trying to go to Khushi .

"why she is crying ?"Khushi give a wired look,Baby was trying to call her with hand asking her to take her 

"her mom left her "Nani said while looking at Khushi ,who was staring at baby and making bad faces

Arnav was witnessing all this from out side 

"she dont remember us "he was looking in room throw glass door  clench the Mangalsutar in his fist and  broken its strings ,throw it on floor

"what you have done ?" Shaym sat to pick up the beads 

"jiju she dont remember us " he sat on ground again

"does it means to loss hope. you don't have faith in love" Shyam  scold him

"she will try to go to her parents how will i stop her then"he said in weak voice

"she cannot find them "he said while placing his hand on his shoulder

"How ?"Arnav look at him in shocked 

"As only i know where are they ? "he smiled at him

"Jiju please tell me clearly ,stop this riddles" he said sadly

"do you remember one day they came to our home ? i that day did a treaty with them ,i will arrange for a home for them out side India , i will monthly give them money "Arnav stopped him saying other word he hug him

"she is just mine na jiju" he cried

"Yes she is "he hug him tight 

In room

Nani had placed baby in her lap ,and the baby had stopped crying at once as she found her Maa lap "beta you hold her for a second "Khushi was making disgusting faces baby was standing next to her kissing her face ,making it all wet with her saliva "subha that guy and right now this baby"

"i guess she is hungry "she clean her face made her sit in her lap but baby was too active she was again standing kissing her face and smiling "you gandi bachi " she wiped her face again,baby pat her face with her tiny hand

Arnav freeze door ,he was not getting what was happening inside .

"Bhai "Akash pull him out "bhabi dont remember her "

"she called her Gandi bachi"Arnav became emotional ,as in last few month Khushi was trying hard to call her ,bur she never succeed ,today when she had called her , she dont remember her .

"beta i have come here to take you"she caress her face

"why"Khushi in shocked look at her 

"Till your family contact you stay with us " she look at Khushi who was freeing her hairs from baby grip 

"AAAH" she screamed and baby had a laughter"Gandi bachi " she smiled 

"Thank God she liked someone "Nani took a deep breath 

"what do you mean by that?" she said in  surprisely

"actually since her mother left her she is not in any one control " Nani said sadly

Khushi was running her hand in her hairs "why she liked me?"

"God Knows beta ,Kid can judge people ,lets go home"she asked her to get up .

Khushi wanted to give baby to someone else but she was crying ,she was holding her shirt tight 

"beta you sit with her "as she seated in car .Khushi in shocked look at car as it was full , Akash, NK, Shaym and Nani was seated 

"beta you come with him" nani pointed at Arnav's car 

"with him "she said in shocked 

"yes yes , he is her father "Nani said and ask Shyam to drive away 

"uff both father and daughter apply their saliva on my face " she walked with baby to car , Arnav was standing with open door "i will sit at back" she try to open the back door

"you are not her maid , and nor i am your driver so sit at front seat"he whisper in her ear ,intentionally brush his lips with her cheek ,she closed her eyes hug baby tight and quickly seated , Baby was calling Arnav 

"yes meri Gandi bachi " he without looking at Khushi lean forward and fixed her belt , he kissed baby ,who had herself in khushi arms 

"what would you like to eat?"he said while starting car

" i am not  on a date with you "she said angrily

"i am not asking you , i am asking my gandi bachi " he tickled baby who giggle loud 

"ok ok we will have jalebi"  he narrowed his eyes and look at Khushi

"Jalebi" she lick her lips as jalebi made her mouth water ...

"we are not on date , i am buying for my Gandi bachi" he said and hide his smile

"i wish after having Jalebi both father and daughter have pain in their stomach " she murmur

He hit brake "what the !!! what you said come again" he turn towards her she moved back  and hide herself behind baby

"tell me what you said "he was enjoying her act 

"i am sorry , i didnot mean to say "she was about to cry  move back 

"now you will have first then we both father and daughter will have  "he started car

"i dont like it " she silently prayed

To be cont 

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
<font size="3">Finally new one1</font><font size="3">
Ohhoo hum already first hin,, nadii kitmi khushi dati ho app
res res</font>

Nadiii woow osswm job,, welll atleast arnv sa baat ki and that baby naughty haan,,, plz plz update soon dear,,
😊 Edited by sweetnoori - 11 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res res res res
Damnnn I'm not the first
Nahiii
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread.

jyothirmai07 thumbnail