lovely teaser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! continue soon
rashgirl000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
seriously are they for real?
payal and garima are really selfish.
just thinking about themselves.🤢
and dont even get me started on anjali!!!!😡
she's behaving like a spoilt attention seeking brat.
and loved arnav and khushi's scene
particularly khushi's antics.
and lol the teaser was very funny🤣
bechara arnav!!! update soon

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

sorry bit mature ... as it is needed

Arnav look at her she had moved her face side way " Arnie" ,she was all sweating ,their hand were entwined she bit her lips to avoid to react as it hurt, he kissed her " sorry to hurt you" he caress her face kissed her lips to stop her to biting it , he moved away from her , she blushed try to get up he hold her back made her rest " dont move, it is ok"  and hug her taking  her over him "so you called me by my name " she placed her head on his chest and close eyes, she was feeling too shy to look at him"Khushi you are fine na Gandi bachi " she kissed her hair , wipe away her sweat

Khushi" hmmm"

Arnav pull her more close to him ,he silently thanked Lord

Flash back

In evening Shyam had called him to his office to talk about case which he had filed against the cops, he had asked Arnav to have Khushi medical test so he can make his case more strong , and  he  can show the reports in court , with prove that  Khushi was abused by the cops .

Arnav was not getting what to do? as he was not in favour to drag Khushi in court ,He drive restlessly   for hours  , he  really dont want Khushi to be examine , his heart was not agreeing  for any such test , as he very well knew if he go for such test she will lose her faith on him ,  and secondly if  his family  find out she was r***** in jail they will ask him to leave her,

when Khushi called he lied to her as he was not in state to face her ,  he try to composed himself , he found a worship place hewent there to pray .

They only way to find out was to have relation with her , he was scared of it though he wanted it himself ,he was madly in love with her , he always wanted to show that , he was avoiding it because of  her health and he was scared  he may hurt her . He every well remember  DR had gave him green signal .

Arnav"now what to do? "while driving back home , he stopped at a shop to by few dress for hers, when he reached home she was too angry from him , she herself  helped him in proceeding .

Flash back end

He look at her she was fast asleep , he made her rest carefully , he kissed her forehead" she is just mined, they have only tortured her",he was worried,she was still weak and  he had hurt her,but to avoid all the tested he had to do it  , he was not able to express his happiness she had not only called him ,but his doubt was too cleared , he was not getting sleep as he wanted to surprise very one next morning by showing them she had started talking , and he wanted to tell Shyam she is pure.

Next day

Arnav woke up early  kissed her ,she was like always sleeping cuddling in his arms  he free him self made her rest , he quickly freshen up and  went down

Nani" what happened?" as she saw him smiling

Arnav" surprise for you all , i want you all to be present at breakfast table " he ran back upstairs , when he came in Khushi was still asleep , he  tickled her " get up Khushi , kitna sogai" he wanted to hear her , he almost shake her . she open her eyes as he jerk her ,

Arnav" good morning "she try to speak , but her voice didn't came out , he felt sad but didn't show her his reaction "quickly get up i am too hungry " she shake her head , he peak her and moved away , was getting  to wake her in washroom " Khushi come down please i am waiting for you "

Khushi quickly went to washroom .

Arnav"why she cannot speak?" he became worried .but he went down , with in no time she came down stairs

NK" what is the surprise ? "

Arnav" Khushi has started talking "

Nani really "

Khushi was confused as everyone was looking at her

NK" what was her first word?"

Arnav" of course my name ,Khushi call me"

Khushi try to speak but she could not .

Akash "are you sure she spoke to you?"

Arnav" yes she did"

Khushi look at everyone as they all were asking her to call them , she was too confused  .

NK" bhabi yeh kya hain"

Khushi left table and run up , as she tried alot but voice didnot came out ..

Armav became worried he ran behind her "Khushi i am sorry " he hug her tight in his arms " i will take you to DR dont worry "

At DR

DR was examining Khushi ,he was asking her to talk , but Khushi was failing each time , no voice was coming out of her throat "MR Arnav  you wife is not able to speak ,are you sure she called you"

Arnav who was standing behind DR look at Khushi" Ya Dr she called me 10 times "

DR: i am not at all getting when she called you ten times why she is not able to talk "he checked her again

Arnav could read naughtiness in her eyes

DR"can you tell me ,what happened which made her call you? "

Arnav woh

DR: you do same here , may be she call you,he walked to his seat

Khushi smiled at Arnav who was all blushing and sweating

DR:what happened ? is your voice gone too

Arnav" Dr i think i have started assuming things ,lets go Khushi "he pull Khushi out with him

On way back home

Khushi was looking at him ,she poke at his shoulder

Arnav"what"

Khushi hold her ears , with hand she try to say she is not acting , she is really not bale to speak.

Arnav grab her hand and kissed it " it is ok sweet heart, i am an idiot i should not told everyone, by the way DR was right i should have tried what i have done last night" she free her hand and beat him "ouch " she smiled "would you like to have ice cream ?"she shake her head in yes

Arnav drive to a shop "what flavour" she look at him"you come with me " he took her with him  "Khushi come on why you are standing?" he pull her arm , she was standing near mother care shop "oh you want to buy something? " she shake her head in yes"lets buy then" he brought every thing on which she had placed her hand she was super excited .

Arnav "ice cream"she shake her head in no drag him to car "you go and sit i am coming" he quickly went in shop to fetch ice cream

Khushi was sit keeping things in car when someone knocked at her shoulder ,she got frighten,she look at the woman

LA" you are that "she was about to say something when Arnav arrived

Arnav"Khushi here you go" he passed her cone

LA" so you married her "

Arnav" HI"

LA"you didnot did right " she walked away

Khushi with eyes asked him who she was , he ignore , she ask him where is his ice cream

ARnav" i have tooth ache " made sad face ,she gave her to a beggar girl "What was that?" she pointed at him and to herself  and shake her head in no,he smiled " so you will not have if i will not have"she shake her head in yes ."Pagal" he drive home

She was excited to see baby in the dress ,she ran with the bags to baby room ,

Arnav thanked no one was at home as they all must have started asking him question , he as OP to bring coffee for him ,he to walk to baby room , Khushi pointed at baby  "oh GOD she is looking so cute "she smiled

Arnav"look at her she is too winking at me like you"she smiled

OP came with his coffee ,he gave baby back to her , and started taking coffee , Khushi was playing with baby

Arnav " ouch"

Khushi left baby and ran to him , with hand started asking him what is wrong with him ,

Arnav" i told you i have tooth ache "he placed his hand on his cheek, " i should go to DR" she shake her head in no  "what "

she hold his chin and asked him to open his mouth she checked him"Khushi i need dentist "

she pointed at herself .

Arnav "are you a dentist ?"

Khushi shake her head in yes ,she in shock look at him , he smiled ,she was not getting him .she  with hand him he is fine 

Arnav" are you sure DR"

Khushi showed thumb up 

Arnav to himself " i wanted you to admit your self you are a DR" he smiled ,she was trying to ask him but he didnot not reply ,he cleverly made her busy with baby again" i will make you remember every thing" 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res

nice update continue soon
Edited by tanvia - 11 years ago
SAM32 thumbnail
oh my dear plzz update soon the next chapter i cant wait more :P shez a dentist she loves him he love her soo many thing but then what will be the problem when she will start talking????????
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderfull update...
Aww,What will happen if Khushi came to know about Arnav & la's Broken engagement..
And y she couldnt able to talk later??
Becoming more intresting

Continue soon
rockingchamp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow what a lovely update full of arshi...khushi is very cute and naughty widout even speaking...i m wondering what would she tell when she starts talking and everything would turn out bad for them...whats la nd arnav story...great update...its getting excited wid every chapter...she is a dentist well thats lovely and they both love each other a lot ...plz update soon would be waiting for it eagerly...
Take care love u...
Keep smilin...
fattou thumbnail
interesting update😊
continue soon
russelskhushi thumbnail
nice update...good that khushi is getting back her memory...
rashgirl000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update.
continue soon