Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the update...and the teaser...awesome...you write so well..maza a gya...
Nd keep writing and updating...
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What did Anjali do to cause that...how did she get her mangulsutra back???
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant update!!...awww he cried in her arms!!...wonder wat anjali had done!!...khushi is in coma!!...oh god!!...cant wait to read more!!...
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OHhh... That  was really an emotional update yaar...

Khuhsiii comforting Arnav and Arnav breaking down in front of Khushiii... LOved that scene...

and now, Anajliii, I loved you yaarr... IO thouhg tyou will try to understand Khushiii, her state of mind and Chote... But, I think Anjalii got the magal sutra by force...

Ohh. God...

Anjali, I hate you for this... Khushiii was recoveering and you destroyed everything..

Loved the update ...Hope you will update soonn
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update... khushi consoling arnav! was too good! really loved the moment they shared and the kiss on the cheek was excellent! i really fell in love with the story... please update soon! can't wait to read more already! eager for the next update!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
felt emotional seeing ASr taking care of K.well done
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I'm SO Happy For You :) Just 7 Chapters & Already Nearing Page 80 ðŸ¤—
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Tintin.

I'm SO Happy For You :) Just 7 Chapters & Already Nearing Page 80 ðŸ¤—

sorry dear i could not make it  ,  i became busy in  evening 
😕
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Just Write It When You Are Not Busy :) & The Maybe Post It Later ; P ðŸ˜³
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav woke up he smiled at her she was sleeping peacefully on hugging him , he very carefully made her rest on bed , as he free him self she opened her eyes "oh sorry, i woke you" she cuddle around him back"you dont want me to leave you" she warp her arm more tight around his neck , he caress her hairs and kissed her forehead ,she was fast asleep , he sneak out of bed as her closeness was making him crazy . He walk out  and sat on the stairs , he dont know why he was smiling . he could feel her lips on his face and her breath on his skin" she is too innocent"

Buaji: good morning?

Arnav : good morning ?

Buaji: why your face is red

Arnav: red , he got he was blushing thinking of khushi" please send out breakfast, today i will take her for hiking ,he noticed buaji made face" buaji kindly take her as my wife now not Maa murderer " he walk in

Khushi opened her eyes a bit and look at him

Arnav"Gandi bachi  get up we will go for hiking" he kissed her cheek, she turn on other side  "i am in washroom dont be scared , HP will bring our break fast" tug the comforter .

Anjali: was flying to the orphanage in chopper with NK

NK: Di Jiju is annoyed

Anjali: i know , and please you dont start this . when no one can get me back my thing i will get back myself , by the way i dont need your help either

NK: DI Arnav bhai will be annoyed too

Anjali he is my brother he can never be annoyed from me "

NK hmmm

They reached the place

Anjali: to the pilot " after hour we will fly back " she walk to Buaji office ,she met her

Buaji: "Anjali i want to talk to her"

Anjali" am coming " she is walked to the cottage  she sneak in  as the door was opened "Arnav" but she got no response ,she saw Khushi sleeping , ,she sat next to her and very carefully taken off the Mangal sutar,

Khushi open her eyes as she sense different ,she got frighten , as Anjali was leaning on her " Arnie " she scream she pushed Anjali and ran to washroom

Arnav "What happened"

Khushi Arnie she pointed out towards the room and pointed at her neck ,

Arnav was lost as she had called him , "Khushi you called me" he cupped her face "you called me " he kissed her forehead ,he was to happy too  , he didnot notice she was turning pale ,he hug her ,suddenly he felt she was motionless "Khushi " she was sliding down ,he picked her up "Khushi" her hands was hanging back ward she was not holding him. he walk out

NK:bhai

Arnav what are you doing here? he look at Khushi neck "who taken off her mangalsuatar ?"he made her rest on bed

NK:Woh Di

Arnav:pat Khushi cheek"Khushi get up, even they take it away i am your husband " she hug her in his arms rub her cold hand, he felt there was no sensation in her hands , "Khushi" he kissed her knuckle. he was trying to keep her warm ,wrapped her in the quilt

NK: called the DR , as he felt there is something serious , he had never seen Arnav acting like that .

Anjali peeped in

NK:Pull her put with him"DI she fainted , and she dont have any sensation in her body, she is getting cold and pale"

Anjali"Let me see" she peeped ,she was stunt to see her brother crying with tears , what he was whispering she was not able to hear , she could only see him crying and hugging fragile Khushi in his arm

Arnav: "dont do this to me "

NK saw DR , he ask Anjali to stay out he walk in  with him

Arnav" Dr she always get up withing few mins today she is not , see she is not holding me hand either"

DR"let me check " he examine her

Arnav: she was fine , she called my name twice

DR:  we have to take her to hospital.

Arnav but ,she is fine

DR: " it is necessary Arnav, it is serious "

Arnav how you came here?

NK" helicopter "

Arnav " i am bringing her, you go and tell to be ready , i am taking her to home"

Anjali" choteey"

Arnav Please stay away from me right now , please

Anjali: stand in corner , she was shock to see how he was making her wear his jacket , how he was behaving ? she heard Dr talking to NK ,she walk out

NK: Di dr is saying she is in coma.

Anjali" hum tou"

Dr: she is in great shock , she is not responding at all"

Arnav came out with her"NK you are still here"

NK:  i was waiting for you , he saw he was picking her up in his arms next to him he was whispering some thing  in Khushi ear ,what now one was able to hear

Buaji was caring the  baby in her arm as she was crying badly .

Arnav: "Mine gandi bachi is more cute buaji " he sobbed ,

Buaji: caress Khushi ,she who was not touching her caressed her" she will be fine "

Arnav :" she has to be fine other wise i will ." he didnot complete his sentences walk to the chopper .

Buaji: Anjali he is married to her

Anjali what

Buaji: they have taken phere

NK:Buaji talk to her later  , he pull Anjali with her as the pilot was ready to takeoff

Anjali and NK want to look away but Arnav silent sob was again and again  forcing them to look at him , he was holding her close to his heart ,off and on kissing her forehead ,her stiff hand

NK:he is crying

Anjali: yes he had not cried on Maa  death but he is crying now ,she regret on what she has done .

They reached Delhi, they took her to hospital. after test Dr declared she is in coma , her brain has stopped working .

Arnav: now you must be happy Di very happy as you safe your marriage but look at  my wife, see she is in coma , he pointed at Khushi whom dr was giving injection

Anjali choteey

Arnav: you lost your brother today , you lost him , Maa died i manage it but she. clench his fist  " leave me alone please NK tell her  she can take her Mangalsutar and leave " he slam the door and walk to Khushi he knelt down"Khushi you cannot do this to me , last night you promised me " he held her hand but there was no sensation 

DR: she is not hearing you Arnav . 

Arnav :" she has to , i saved her she and she owe me , her life is mine"

DR: left him alone  

Shyam : i told you , i said but you are mean Anjali

Anjali: " i"

Shyam: " i am telling you one thing Anjali if anything happen to her  your brother will not  take this loss "

NK: bhai is madly in love with her

Anjali how can he be in love with in 48 hours

Shyam" some time it takes 1 min to fallen in love and some time ages " he walk in to console  Arnav , but he could not see him crying , he walk back ." he never cries "

NK: he is changed 

Shyam : oh God who told her that Arnav is back " he saw Lavanya coming towards them

Lavanya " Arnav is back"

NK: yes he is but it is better you don't meet him right now

Lavanya : why he is my fiance 

Shyam: " he is with his wife "

Lavanya : are you kidding?

Shyam we are not he had married her , what all you have seen on the TV was true ?

Lavanya: he left me and married his Maa murder, she try to go in room but NK and Shyam blocked her way

Shyam: please he is in real stress dont give him more 

Lavanya :  he cannot do that to me, i will ruin him. she in anger walk away

NK:he is already what you will do? he walk to fetch coffee for him 

Arnav:"why with me , are you punishing me?" he entwine his hand with her stiff  hand .

NK: bhai

Arnav look at him

NK: bhai take this 

Arnav :look at the coffee , he remember yesterday incident  ,he shakes his head in no " please take it away ,i just take coffee what she makes for me" 

Anjali and Shyam walk out

Shyam:" he is in worst situation than before , last time he had a aim ,but his time he has no hope "

Dr has discharge her as because of the media people and security 

Arnav walk with her to his room

Nani: choteey we have set other room for her

Arnav " she will stay with me , she gets scared if she don't see me around her , and i can understand her "he closed the bedroom door

Shyam:leave him please don't make is life more miserable 

Arnav: khushi this is our bed room , it was so dull , but today it is  looking so beautiful  as you are here " he was sitting next to her caressing her hair talking to her " i know you can hear me . i dont believe in DR" he look a the  idol that his Nani had kept in his room after his Maa died as he use to get scared .He walk to the Idol " you want me to have faith in you " he pointed at her "give her back to me" 

After a while

Nani: Arnav have some thing

Arnav: nani she is beautiful na, he was  staring at her 

Nani: yes beta

Arnav: Nani i am not hungry when i will be i will have my self

Nani: kissed his fore head ,as she was about to go 

Arnav :"Nani you will not kiss her's "he said with pain n his voice 

Nani: sure beta 

Arnav:"nani i know you must be annoyed from me , that i brought her in your home, nani she is my wife and i"

Nani: bus dont say another word , she is your wife that all i  know , i don't know any thing else , he hug Nani .

At night he  was doing running 
 commentary telling her what was happening in the serial she was watching the previous night ,

he rest next to her ,he  checked her "Khushi you need  anything" he kissed her cheek, Dr has given him medicine to apply at her burns and scars ,he very carefully applied it , he  wanted to see she reacts at his touch or not, he felt she react when he  kissed her scars  she moved a bit. " i know you are feeling me dammit" he kissed forehead .  , he look at time it was nearly 3 , the same time when the cop had try to assault her, he picked her up and walk out of room .

Anjali was not able to sleep she ,even she took her pills but sleep was far away from her eyes ,she had never seen her brother crying like that , and caring for some one else like that , she walk out of room . she   heard  whisper in lounge  she walk down 

Arnav: " i am here to ask you to give me back Khushi , you have taking away  Maa but you cannot take away her from me ,Khushi  see  i am filling your Maang in front of    lord now you  dont be scared, please open your eyes , i want to see in your eyes ,the eyes that talk to me please meri gandi bachi  " he sobbed 

Anjali  walk ahead she saw he was   sitting  with her in his arms , she shiver  and ran from there ,as she was not able to her brother crying with his love in his arms

Arnav: "you will not kiss away my tears Khushi "he hug her walk back to room ,he was not getting what to do to make her wake  he kept on talking to her ,holding her tight in his arms  . he was tired , he was stress out  her breath was brushing him on his skin , her lips was touching his neck his cheek, that made him asleep  ,that made him relax . how he don't  know.

i cried while typing , i know i will make you all cry with this , i love to write emotional things sorry  for making you all cry 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago