Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockingchamp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey wow lovely moving on the new thread thats lovely...
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@naddiya26: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Missed d last few updates.Read all 2gether.rly enjoyed.Arnav took Khushi 2 Goa 4 honeymoon 2 refresh her.But Anjali was angry as it was their mom's b'day.But Shyam tried 2 make her understand d situation maturely.Liked him.Bcz of maa's b'day celebration K's health becam worse.Luckily she recovered,but sad that she does'nt remember any1.Poor Arnav.he was shattered.She thot Nani is Maa.She recalling what happened dring d gun shot was very emotional.She does'nt know that she is Arnav's wife. But gud that she named d baby Arshi as d baby was attached 2 her & even called her Maa.Perfect  name she chose.no only I understood that Arshi  means Queen.K started taking care of Arnav & Arshi without knowing that she is their K.Arnav told her d truth,but tell her that she is his wife.No divorce plz.Arnav's decision is foolish.

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@naddiya26: Nyc story!!!!😊
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i was in page 2 already loved it i will read thread all part nd coment bcze ihave already no words fr this beautifful magical story..:)
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
just tooo goood read all part of thread 1 nd will say touched heart it was so differente nd wonderfull to read like i live with this story know will go second thread awsome just superb no words..
Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Urgggh! i am crying and my face has become a mess because of my spoiled kajal!