Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome teaser...
Thats the reason y Khushi is scared seeing Buaji...
Arnav has become so possessive n protective towards Khushi😳

Waiting for the update
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb teaser!!...wat is wrong wid anji !!?...luvd arshi...touchwood!!...update soon...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav made her rest with the back of sofa " Khushi" he was rubbing her hands and patting her cheeks he check her pulse

Buaji "Let me call DR"

Arnav who was splashing water on her face , shouted "NO Buaji "

Buaji: Dr is very nice , he come to examine the children

Arnav " i am her DR for the moment "

Buaji: per babua

Arnav: Buaji i dont want anyone should know that she is here

Buaji: "khyun"she was about to caress Khushi hairs

Arnav: because she had killed maa , and i have

Buaji:closed her fist" bus "

Arnav: look at buaji

Buaji" she killed your maa and you are "she raised her hand to slap him but closed her fist and walk out

Arnav : Buaji please i am in tension , dont give me more , he felt she was shivering ,he picked her up and walk to bed made her rest and covered her

Buaji " yeh larka " she saw HP and guard looking at her

HP" buaji Arnav bhai na kya sach maa ji ka murderer se shadi kia hai"

Buaji" kya"

HP "Rohan na news mein dekha "

Buaji walked to her room to see the news . she was confused as iin morning Anjali called her to take off the Mangalsutar and send her " yeh sub hai kya"

Arnav: "khushi" he was dead scared as she was getting cold " Khushi" please open your eyes , pull her more close to him" why you are so scared of buaji ?" he wrapped her in comforter . At the same time he received call from Aman, he dinot heard what he said ,he order him" i want to know each and everything about Khushi " he look at her she was moving her head next to his shoulder "mail me" he cut call "Khushi" she opened her eyes slowly and look around "no one is here " he kissed her forehead ,why he dont know , he felt she was clutching his shirt " thek ho" she shake her head in yes , " you please take this and sleep for a while" he made her take the medicine ,made her rest back on bed .

Arnav sat with his Lappy . he was checking the Orphanage files and record ,when he look at her she was sitting on the carpet , & drawing Jalebis on the record file with pen, he had a flash back of Jail" Khushi" he left the lappy , hold her hand in his ." you want to eat Jalebies ?" she nodded her head in yes ."I am sorry i really forgot that day " he smiled at her "wait let me ask buaji" he felt she bite her lips "she will not harm you , she will make for you"she free her hand & walk back to bed as if she was not interested 

Arnav: "why she is reacting like that"he was confused , he walk out ,he called HP to ask about Buaji

HP: buaji & other teachers has taken kids for a picnic

Arnav oh

HP: koi kam hai

Arnav: go bring Jalebi ingredients

HP: ok he left

Arnav: i have seen Maa & DI making it i will make my self" she was hiding her self in comforter " i am making Jalebies jis jis ko khani hai woh aajai " he said bit loud as he wanted to see her reaction, she peep out of the comforter,"Khushi is sleeping i guess she don't want to have it" he walk to the small kitchen, he could feel she was near door " oh i should but salt,Jalebi mein salt dalta hain " he was mixing flour & baking powder ,she ran and hold his hand, she shake her head in no

Arnav: you know how to make?

Khushi shake her head in yes

Arnav will you teach me?

Khushi shake her head in yes

Arnav: ok he kept the bowl on the other side of counter ,and made her sit on the counter "tell me flour , baking powder " she pointed at water , he does not want to task her, he mixed him self , "now what to do?" he want her to speak , he was indirectly forcing her , he kept the wok and pour oil "Khushi what to do now? " as he saw her staring at him "Kya" she giggle and pointed at his face

Arnav "what ?" as his face has all flour "why you are laughing ?"he moved towards her keeping his arm on her right & left " what" he notice she was not scared of him she slowly bring her hand next to his cheek & wipe the flour off his cheek & chin. waved her hand in front of him , "Oh i see " he moved back as her gentle caress made him restless & nervous he with spoon drop the butter in oil, in one go and stir with the spoon, he was lost some where same was Khushi, when the Jalbeis started burning both came back to life

Arnav "what the, yeh tou " he hold hot wok handle "aaah" the other second he felt something wet ,his finger was in her mouth & she was sucking , when she taken the spoon from him he don't remember , she was putting irregular jalabies in the sugar syrup ,her left hand was holding his hand .

when she was done she look at his finger , her all the saliva was dripping ,she wiped it in her dress and left his han .he was lost he was not getting how to react ,she left his hand she was dishing out the Jalebies .not letting him come never the stove

Arnav:"oh what i this" as he saw her eating a burn thing, she offered him he took a little bite as he was not in state of saying no to her , she hide it behind her from him as if now she will not going to give him other . "achi hai" she shake her head in yes , she lean forward gave him a wet sticky sugar syrup Kiss on his cheek ,she giggle & ran to the bed room. left him in shock , he was paralyzed for second

He walked in bedroom ,she was sitting on sofa leaving his space , he walk & sat next to her why he don't know,his cell rang

Arnav: Di I asked you to be careful, not to call me here, then why are you..."

Anjali: Choteey, ruko shaant chotey- zaroori baat thi isliye karna padha humein aapko phone

Arnav: kya Di? sab theek toh hai? aap? jiju?

Anjali: haan chotey sab theek hai, humne OP ko bheja hai, aap usse humara mangalsutra de dijia humko wapis dene ke liye.

Arnav looked at Khushi who was sitting with a plate of full Jalebies munching on them animatedly whilst she kept one hand on the mangalsutra. Even he couldn't understand the reason behind that but he knew if he made a fuss about removing it now or even if he told that the truth of how they ran away- she was not in the state to understand- she was too fragile

Arnav was in a dillemma

"Sorry Di I cannot send that"

Anjali: what do you mean by that? It is mine, I even called buaji and asked her to take it off and send it to me but..."

Arnav got angry and clenched his fists and spoke with gritted teeth "So that was your idea and doing Di..." He almost shouted

Khushi who until now paid no attention heard his shout and got frightened. She ran to bed hide her self in comforter, "shit" ran to her,he held her back- almost side hugging her"Relax" he whispered softly

"DI you will have to buy a new one, you cannot have this, I will not take it off...never!" As he looked into khushi's eyes reiterating his promise

Anjali: Chotey do you even know what this means?

But Arnav was lost in Khushi, who by now was holding her Mangalsutra protectively as she sensed Arnav was talking about that, whilst she held his fiercely clenched fist and tried to sooth it out the tension.

Arnav was lost in her,he saw she was staring at TV screen it was mute he could not hear what the reporter was saying , he could just see their footage ,some of the CCTV camera has capture Arnav placing Mangalsutar and sindoor .he look at her she was keeping her hand on her fore head and looking at him"oh now i get , you have seen this in my absence "he smiled at her as he saw a ray of hope in her eyes , she pull his shirt "wait here i will get that for you" he free him self from her hug " i will bring sindoor for you , but first you give me your burn jalebi plate ,as if you will eat that you will have stomach ache " she look at Jalabi , picked two , give him the plate , he smiled ,she was munching from both hands, blinking her eyes as if asking him to now keep your promise .

Arnav" ok ok i am getting it for you, but you promise me you will listen to me" she shake her head

Arnav: you understand me "he shown her his eyes

Khushi hide herself in comforter . he pat her " i am coming" he walk out as he wanted to stay alone for sometime ,he walk to the small temple .

Arnav" i dont know but after saving her i am satisfied from inside , no one will understand me but i hope you will " he took Sindoor from there and walk back , she was peeping out under the comforter as she saw him she throw the comforter away. she crawl on her knee to him

Arnav hide his hand behind him" what/ " he smirk as she Kneel on bed to see his hand "what you want?" she was trying to see his hand he walk next to the bed " i didnt find " she hold his arm and pull it in front of ,try to open his fist , she was trying to open his left hand with right he filled her maang " happy" he turn her towards the mirror .he saw she was smiling ,what was in her smile he dont know but he just loved it , his eyes became moist .

HE moved away as he didnot want to disturb her . he look at his hand it was sticky as well as his face , he didnot feel like washing it , he check mailed whether Aman replied or not , he look at her she was drowsing while sitting "Khushi" she look at him with sleepy eyes "go to sleep " she shake her head in no , he smiled walk to her sat next to her" no one will remove it i am here" he made her lie "uff gandi bachi " her hand was too sticky "get up wash your hands , or ants will bite us both" she was too sleepy, not in mood to listen him , he picked her up " you know you are same as that baby" he washed her hands wipe her face ,she in sleep rub it in his shirt to dry her self "If anyone else do this to me i swear i will kill that person"he look at sleeping Khushi , he made her rest back tug the comforter .

Time flies

Arnav was again and again checking his mail at least he got what he was waited for

Sir only this much information i could find

Khushi Kumari Gupata is child of Shashi Gupta , she as too more sisters both are married ,as per my information the in laws of her sisters said if they will keep any contact with Miss Khushi they will send back their daughter to home , to save their other daughters marriage her parents never appear in court.

Sir when the kids fire it had burst our car wheels ,Miss Khushi was with your Maa as she ran to her , your Maa died in her Lap , as one of the witness has told that , maa was talking to her , i too asked Mohan he said he was searching for car to take maa to hospital , at that time she was with Maa . I asked Mohan was she talking at that time he said yes she was scream begging everyone to help , but everyone was too scared they left the site , he said when DR told her she died at that time she fainted ,what happen next he dont know

Arnav look at her ,who was grinding her teeth in her sleep,and shaking her head

Sir i asked Shyam sir how she use to behave in court , he said she twice came in court and both of the time she fainted in court "

Arnav slam the Laptop as he didnot had courage to read more ,he walk out of room " all my fault , all my fault because of me she is in this stage,i am responsible "

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is a maha update yaar
Wow
Sooo much has happened
Arree wah jalebies yummmy
Awww they share such a cute relationship
Beautiful lovely
Sooo nice!!!
Oh noes Arnav is feeling guilty
Ab kya hoga
Awww sindoor hahahaha such a nice surprise
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMFGGG, YOU UPDATEDDD ; O Thank Youuu, Let Me Read ðŸ˜³
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, ArHi Are Beyond Adorable  Haha, Arnav Is Behaving Like A Child With His Khushi & Happy To Know That He Is Regretting :) How Can Shashi Be That Selfish & Not Meet His Innocent Daughter :( I Feel Too Sad For The Innocent Soul . Can't Wait For MOREEE ðŸ˜³
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awww...jalebees...that part was really cute...
awesome update...
i am waiting for khushi to speak something..
i hope she does that soon...
pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so cute romantic...cant wait for more update
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
loved it very much awesome
mandy15 thumbnail
fabulous update dear:)