Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Xpress- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update...loved how arnav is taking care of her... awesome...
-Xpress- thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

Arnav was very disturbed, he was  not getting why her family came to his house to take her, he carefully made her rest on her pillow " i will not let her go with them at any cost " he kissed her forehead , he opened his drawer & taken out a big envelope. Fb 

Shyam "khushi is free from all the charges the case is closed , here is her things" 
Arnav opened it  he taken out her purse ,he opened it" DR Khushi Kumari Gupta" he was stunt ,he taken out everything" Maa kangan" he can't forget that as his maa use to wears all the time , she use to say "when i will like a girl i will placed it on her arm at that every moment"

interesting precap
gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG so arnav mom vants arshi to marry

now vat ll happen to arshi
d 11 chapter is awsum
arnav is so caring
i feel bad 4 anjali

SAM32 thumbnail
plz update now!!!! its high time :(
jyothirmai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
god how could ASR do all such things like applying sindoor,mangalsutra
all i can do was only laughing while reading
jyothirmai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh! no
please dont seperate arnav and khushi
SAM32 thumbnail
u read the whole story n u dont know it :P strange ;)
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Waiting For The Surprise You Have Planned ; P 
Nkayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read this ff in one go. Some chapters were soo damn emotional. Love this caring arnav hes sooo sweet and he calls her ghandhi bachi sooo cute!!!! Plz pm me when u update next. Plz update soon! Cant wait to read more!!!!
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Payal " amma she didnot saw us "

Amma' she hug him , the guy who had ruin our peace she hugged him" she cried

Payal" i wish someone tell her because of him  ,my husband gave me divorce "

Amma look at the huge home , "he will never let us meet her "

Shyam "wait a min  "he ran behind them

Amma look at him from head to toe pull payal behind her "what?"

Shyam" why you came here now?"

Amma" she is my daughter .why i cannot meet her?"

Shyam "where were you 25 days back ,when the police was misbehaving with her "

Payal what they did?

Shyam they had abused her , Arnav had filed a case against them.,your sis Khushi was in coma , few days back she has gain her conscious . she only remember Arnav as her husband , if he is away from her sight she get frighten , i will request you all please dont create more problem for her "

Amma" let me meet her once "

Shyam" no Dr had asked us to be very careful as if she goes in coma again it may take her life".

Payal" is she really married?"

Shyam" yes she is , she is married to my brother in law, the footage you have seen on tv was not fake"

Amma" why he married her ?why he didnot let her die ? can he repay the damage he had done? because of his act  my this daughter is divorced,their father is paralyzed  " she cried

Arnav was disturbed , he wanted to be alone to think, Khushi was staring at him without blanking her eyes  , she was trying to talk to him with her eyes , he look away " sojao"he closed her eyes by placing his hand on her eyes , she moved his hand, and sat next to him shaking her head in no.

She try to get up and step out of bed  , he grab her from her waist and pull her back" do as i say " he said angrily .she made a sad face and pull the blanket over her face .

He felt he was taking out others anger on her , he hugging her tightly in his arms . he wanted to see her face but she hide her face in blanket , he caress her back" ok dont show me your face i will go somewhere"  she  peeped out and look at him " rest dear for sometime"caress her hair "sleep mera baby stop moving"right to left ,he very well knew she was tired he kept one caressing her .with in few mins  she was asleep ,he pull down the blanket  she was peacefully asleep in his arms. a tear roll down his eyes .

Arnav he was  not getting why her family came to his house to take her, he carefully made her rest on her pillow " i will not let her go with them at any cost " he kissed her forehead , he opened his drawer & taken out a big envelope. Fb 

Shyam "khushi is free from all the charges the case is closed , here is her things" 

Arnav opened it  he taken out her purse ,he opened it" DR Khushi Kumari Gupta" he was stunt ,he taken out everything" Maa kangan" he can't forget that as his maa use to wears all the time , she use to say "when i will like a girl for you i  will placed it on her arm at that every moment"

Arnav"Mama selected her for me " he was not getting what to do , he put all the things back in the envelope . ran out of room "Nani "

Nani who was with Anjali she got scared ,as he never scream like this , she rush out of the bed room" what happened?"

Arnav" Nani where is maa Kangan?"

Nani  look at Anajli who was standing behind the door "it was missing "

Arnav" you know where it is "

Nani" no "

Arnav waved in front of her eyes " here "

Anjali ran out and try to grab it from his hand

Arnav" it is not your's it is my wife " he didnot let her touch it

Nani" Arnav were it was"

Arnav" Nani it was in Khushi things "

Anjali how can it be in her things ? she must have

Nani Anajli she stopped her before she could finish her sentence 

Arnav" mama herself selected her for me, if some one think she is a thief i will say she is not " he walked out of RM

Nani" Anjali you should think before saying anything, you every well know he is in stress , you words have hurt him again"

Anjali" Nani maa was shot , even at that time she selected girl for Arnav, does it make sense"

Nani" Anjali may be your maa knew she is innocent , she made her wear so that Arnav sees that in her hand and understand , why you always take things negatively "

Anjali" she had taken away my maa and my brother ,even my husband , now i have a feeling you too love her more than me " she ran to her room

Nani was shattered she was not getting whose side she should take . 

In evening 

Khushi woke up she look around as she felt the room was empty , she search washroom and poolside ,she could not find him , she ran out ,she bang with Akash 

Akash" what happened" she pointed at room" is some one in your room?" he rush in, she stopped him

Akash" i am not getting you bhabi" he called Nani and NK  

Khushi was trying to ask them about Arnav , as he was not any where in home, no one was getting her , she was getting irritated 

Nani " beitya we cannot understand you"

NK: bhabi baby is sleeping "

Khushi shake her head in no , she picked up the phone and gave it to Akash 

Akash" who to call bhabi?"she grab her Mangalsutar and shown them all

NK: oh you are finding bhai"

Khushi shake her head in yes 

Nani hide her smile as she really liked how much she was concern for her grand son 

Akash tried to call him but his cell was switched off , she snatch the phone and started calling herself .everyone was hiding their smile 

NK" when he come back you dont talk to him" as he saw her  walking like crazy

Khushi shake her head in yes , she walked to the kitchen while trying his number 

Nani"betiya what are you doing ?"

NK" dont stop her Nani" he sat on the counter , he was looking at her , she was making the butter "so you are making jalebis ?"

Khushi shake her head in yes..

NK: will you give me? she look at him ,and shake her head in no." i will help you finding bhai "

she started biting her nails ,and shake her head in yes "let me help you "he took the bowl from her hand and whisked  for her . while she was dialing his number .  again and again she was getting same reply , she was getting worried . time passed she made a heap of jalebies , while NK was dialing the number "bhabi bell is going" he gave her phone 

Arnav"hello " he could listen her breathing ,"Khushi i am coming in 30 mins "she passed the phone to NK
NK" you come quickly or you have to open a stall of Jalebies out side RM " 

Arnav" i am coming ,give her phone"

NK passed her but she closed it  and walk away with her plate to Nani room."uff yeh attitude "Arnav called back NK told him she dont want to listen him. 

Nani was looking at her she was munching jalebies at full speed and her face was all red" so you are annoyed "

Khushi shake her head in yes 

NK "nani we all should sort bhai , aise bhi koi karta hai"

Nani: yes 

Khushi pointed at herself and towards the room 

Nani" yes beta you can stay here"she gave her a  sugar syrup kissed on her cheek , Nani couldn't stop herself she hug her . 

Arnav came back home late night ,he directly walk to his bedroom and placed the bags ,he search for her but he could not find her "Khushi"

Nk: bhai"

Khushi quickly hide behind Nani  she was playing ludo with NK and Nani 

Arnav is Khushi here?"he walked in room

NK and Nani didnot reply  they kept on playing 

Arnav i am asking you guys something. is she here?he saw her peeping from back "Khushi come in room at once" he said and walk out she should him her tongue 

NK and Nani had a laughter 

Arnav checked the baby room , he waited for her for some time  but she didnot came . he walk back to Nani room  he saw her munching jalebies and playing "Khushi i asked you to come in bedroom" she hug Nani , "look at your self , see what you have done to my sweater "he saw her wiping her hands in his sweater .she look away "ok yar i am sorry " she didnot look at him "Khushi what is this?" he try to grab her from her arm,she hug Nani more tight.

Arnav" Nani please move away, in husband and wife fight you will get hurt "he free Nani for her hug "now you tell me what is your problem" she was trying to hit him , he grab her fist" ab bolo"she look at NK and Nani for help  they both seek out of room ,she made a sad face ,he winked at her " no one there to help you my sweetheart ,will you come in bedroom or not?" she shake her head in no "ok fine" he picked her up in his arm and walk to bed room "now i see who will come to help you" she could see Nani,NK and Akash laughing ,she made sad face.

Arnav drop her on bed and lock the bedroom door "look at yourself you gandi bachi" she was sitting with her back towards him "see what i got for you" he taken out a dress waved in front of her "go and change " she snatch from his hand and throw it aside " ok yar i am sorry , i said i am coming in 30 mins but then i had a meeting so i had to stay there " she look away ,he turn her face towards himself " oH GOD Khushi you are so sticky what is all this " he wipe her lips and tasted" uff you cannot sleep like this with me you gandi bachi get up" he pull her up and made her stand ,he passed her the dress "go and take shower"she throw the dress aside and walk to his wardrobe and taken out his sweater and pajama  and walk to wash room 

Arnav" stubborn " he sat on sofa 

After 5 mins 

"Khushi just take shower quickly , you will get cold " he shouted . he waited for a mins "Khushi now get out " she turn her back towards him ,he could see her through the curtains "yar why are you teasing me ?it is late night you will get sick" he step in with the towel she was playing with water the bathroom was full of steam .

Arnav" Khushi dont force me to be rude , suna tum na, if you will not get out of shower in a min i will .." he paused ,she picked up body wash  ,she was about to apply he grab her arm" "why you are not listening me ?wear this" he passed her the dress ,left her, he was changing his shirt as she has made him all sticky too while brushing her face in his shirt , she wet the dress and  throw back   on him ,showed him her tongue from curtain side 

Arnav"now you have to pay for this " he grab the towel  move the curtain and warp around her , she was shocked as it was so sudden she didnot had time to react , " you dont want to wear dont wear" he picked her up in his arm and walk out of washroom, he placed her on bed, he could see she was blushing her breath was racing , she was not able to look at him.

" now tell me what he your problem he kissed her bare shoulder . she shiver and clench his shirt , he loved her nervousness , " i am asking you something Khushi" he dry her wet hairs with the other towel .she turn her face on other side "not tell me what punishment should i give you for teasing me " he wrap his arm around her waist and pull her , brush his breath on her neck , his act gave her goosebumps .she try to free herself " not that fast Khushi" he brush his breath next to her skin ,   kissed her collar bone she moan in pleasure ,her hand enter his hairs, he look at her face she was all blush, her eyes was closed , he kissed her shoulder  and  gentle made her rest on bed , she turn her face on other side . " i love you" he whisper in her ear and kissed her neck she moan "Arnie" he was shocked as she took his name ,he look at her run his hand in her wet hairs , tear of joy run from his eyes ," you called me" he kissed her on her Mangalsutar ,she blushed and whisper his name in his ear , he  took her lips kissed her like crazy , taken her  in his arm and slide away the towel , she  letting him make her his for ever .

check this http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3336673
Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago