..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nadi dear where is the update yaar?plz try to update soon
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

After 6 months

There was calm in their life ,she was practicing her dentistry  more so she was helping a DR,Arnav use to be with her all the time. Off and on she use to get night mares of jail incident , Arnav always use to comfort her , for last few days she was getting very irritated ,Arnav was not getting what to do .

"Arnie " she shouted at him

"what i have done yar?" he made a sad face , she asked him to pick up baby "Khushi we both are playing " he didnot listen her pull the quilt over his head  ,she really got annoyed as few minutes back she had fixed the bed and he had made it a mess again , she walked in anger and pull it from his face

Arnav and baby both smiled at her , 

she wanted to show her anger she could not , he pull her from her waist and made her fall on him" i guess we need a break" he caress her hairs.she shake her head in no

Arnav" i want a proper honey moon do you get that" he peck her ,she instead of blushing pinch him to free herself " what is your problem yar , mera bhi koi emotions hain "he try to black mail her , she showed him her eyes "i and  baby are going , if you want to join us pack your bags" he kissed her cheek . she look at baby ,who was smiling as Arnav was again playing with her.

The next day they  left for Goa .

Arnav wants to make her happy , but she was in same condition , she was not enjoying at all , he could feel she was there just from him ."Khushi what is the problem dear " he came and sat next to her on the beach ,she wrote on sand " i am fed up , i want to talk with you , when my voice will come back" a tear float out of her eyes, he wiped it and grab her hand with finger he wrote it on her palm " please let me live in peace God . as i my gandi bachi scold me so much without voice , when it will be back what she will do" Khushi throw all the sand on him and beat him .. He again manage to distract her.

At night Khushi "Arnei "he didnot reply to her she throw cushion at him ,he pointed at himself ,she in anger walked to him. he grab her arm and made her sit next to him, he took a paper

"what you want?"Arnav wrote

" Arnie!!! What is this?" she wrote 

"now we are going to talk like this" he wrote on and passed her

"stop making fun of me "she wrote and tore his paper

"where is baby " she wrote 

" today she will stay in creche " he kissed her forehead 

"what the"she was about to get up ,he pull her back "how can you leave the  baby in creche ?"she passed him the paper 

" oh meri gandi bachi"he try to kiss her ,she showed him eyes, Arnav chuckles"i was feeling some one was buring and was irritated " he tickled her she beat him "i am hero of 2 gandi bachi's ,i should give both of them time equally ,for past few days i been giving choti wali more time,So i thought least i could  give my badi wali some special time as she is my first priority , today i will make cook for you" he gave her the paper

"you are you kidding"she pushed him

"you sit here and just relax "he fix cushion behind her back

"please talk to me stop this paper thing"she fume and passed him 

"khushi i want to say just because you dont have voice, your cannot express your self, we still can have fun, 

We will continue to have these little chits ,by the way we use to do this in class while teacher was giving us lecture "he passed her and walk to the small kitchen .

she followed him " with whom you use to do?" she wrote 

"Lavanya as she was my class fellow" he was chopping veg 

"was she your girl friend " she wrote and passed him, he look at her 

"she was my fiancee" he didnot want to hide for her anything,he wrote and passed her 

"what the, then why you married me?" she in shocked look at him

"because i loved you "he kissed her 

At home

Nani "Anjali please  try to listen me "

Anjali" Nani for last 8 months i am listening you all , dont do this, dont do that Khushi will get hurt , for God sake Nani few other too live in this home "

Nani" beta she is sick , she is not fine "

Anjali smiled "Sick  are you sure ? they have gone on honey moon , and the way they behave i dont feel they are sick"

Nani" i am still not in favor of your mom birthday "

Anjali" Nani cannot you asked Arnav not to come back " Nani give up ,as she knew Anjali was as stubborn as her brother

"Do what you want to do?"

At Goa

Khushi walk in he looked at her from head toe too,and whistle

"you are looking hot" he wrote and passed her . while pulling chair for her

"please stop this paper thing ,i want to hear you " she wrote

he gave up "ok as you say"he passed her the dish she smell it .made face"come on yar "she started eating she

made face and swallow down."is it not taste"he took a fork and try "Khushi" she had a laughter, open her arms to hug him  "you naughty pie i will not leave you" he hug her back

They enjoyed that night .

The next day baby was having fever both became worried for her .

"Can we go back?" he asked her and she nodded her head , she was texting NK that they are coming but Arnav stopped her"let us give them surprise "

At home

Shyam" Anjali you are celebrating birthday of a dead person , who cannot feel or see" he said while reading his file

Anjali" what you want to say?"

Shyam" you are not caring about your brother , you know if he finds out how much hurt he will be"

Anajli" my brother blood has turn white in love , he dont remember Maa's birthday,he is enjoying his honeymoon"

"you dont understand him ,how can he forget Maa ,when khushi is there in front of him" he took a deep breath

"ya he is living with maa murder "she throw the brush

"court has given verdict that she is innocent, who are you?" he got angry

"Arnav wanted that so they given this verdict" she walk out ,Shyam followed her

" she was innocent, from day one . it is not because Arnav love her court changed the verdict " he grab her arm and shouted

"please today it is my maa's birthday dont talk about her murder "she free her arm and walk away

"you have lost your maa , i swear if you will behave like this you will lose you brother too as she is his life" he said while walking next to her

"i have already lost him" she walk away crying

NK and Akash witness their conversation

NK" why DI is behaving like this ?"

Akash" bhai is not picking up phone ,i really want to call him and tell him , dont know why i have bad feeling" he was trying to call Arnav

Shyam" lets finish this party as soon as possible" he walk behind his wife

Nani "Anjali we should cut the cake"

Anjali" Nani why you all are in hurry ?"she smiled

Arnav and Khushi cell was switch off ,everyone in the family has tried to call them, dont know why they had bad feeling .

Arnav and Khushi entered RM ,everyone in hall was surprised to see them ,

NK"bhai you came back"he ran to stop Arnav

Arnav"you guys are having party in our absence " he look around

Khushi who was next to him pull his sleeve " I didnot killed her " she pointed at the picture of Arnav's maa

Arnav in shocked looked in the direction  where she was pointing ,he saw his maa big picture

NK bhai, he catch the baby from falling down ,Khushi was hanging in Arnav's arms

"Khushi" he picked her up and made her rest on sofa,he kept on patting her cheek calling her 

Shyam "Dr is coming " he placed his hand on his shoulder

"when Dr said not to show Maa pics why it is here ?" he shouted on top of his voice"you know it can take her life "the thought made him shiver , he was calling her shaking her but she was not opening her eyes , she was all pale and cold .he picked her and rush out ..

Nani " we asked you but you didnot listened us "she look at Anjali who was about to pick the baby as she was crying ."dont pick her "she snatch from her 

Anjali"Nani"

"she is your brother life , if any thing happened to her your brother will die , i think you have forgotten the past" she scold her ...try to stop the crying baby ..

At hospital after few hours 

Arnav" how is she ?"

DR" she is fine , she fainted because of shock i guess"

Arnav"can i meet her ?"

DR"yes but dont talk to her ,let her sleep " he walk away 

Arnav walked in nurse was making her drink water "wait i will help her" he walk ahead 

"who are you?" she said and give him a blank look ... Arnav freeze at his spot 

"please nurse ask him to leave , call my mom " she said while lying down ,she opened her eyes and look at him "why you are staring at me ? i dont know you" he felt someone taken life out of his leg ,he drag him self out of room

Shyam ,NK and Akash all together "what happened ?"

"She dont remember me " he slide down next to the wall of room...

you can kill me for this but i cannot help it , story should go on 

Happy new year ...

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
rashgirl000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yesss!!! i'm first
and wish you advance happy new year.๐Ÿฅณ
new year eve par ithna bada dhamaka.๐Ÿ˜•
awesome update.๐Ÿ‘
oh crap this anjali always creating problem for arhi๐Ÿ˜ก
what will happen to arnav now.๐Ÿ˜”
oh god am going crazy after reading the update.
nice starting but the end was completely shocking.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
she cant remember him. poor arnav๐Ÿ˜ญ
update soon

Edited by rashgirl000 - 11 years ago
yazzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She can't remember him! Can't wait for your next update!
SAM32 thumbnail
i hate it :|... u updated after such a  long time and then parted them... hugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey amazing update love the beginning  that baby is so cute 
sad ending :( she doesn't remember him cant wait to see what happens next 
love the song what is it called ?
update soon

laadgrnr_jalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update dear was xpecting smethng like dis frm ur previous hints 
tinsel_akira thumbnail