Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
oh poor khushi!!...she is innocent!!...she cant do nything lyk dis!!...luvd d story!!...cant wait to read more!!...
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
update soon n if possible pm me
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sweety when is the next part gonna be updated????
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tishuu

Sweety when is the next part gonna be updated????

sarun had off my mind  . kya karo

😕
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Even I Want Update ; D ðŸ˜³
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Apologies for any mistakes

Arnav was not getting what to do, he called Anjali immediately

"Di"
Anjali: what happen Chotey
Arnav: Di woh...who...  *Shyam snatched the cell from him*
Shyam: Anjali please tell him to behave, he is in jail right now and he has just met the girl
Arnav looked at Shyam. He could tell that Shyam was actually very worried for him, Shyam was not just his Jiju, but was also like his elder brother. He would always take advice from him as he knew he is the wiser one. It was for the first time that Arnav was not listening to him. Arnav wanted to see Khushi again, but why - that he didn't know, all he knew was that his heart was saying he should check her. He walked into the jail and saw the police guys doing their work, he walked straight to the cell, the lady was pulling Khushi to get up
Lady: I think no one will come to meet you now, let me take you to your cell
Khushi was making jalebi shapes with her hand on the desk
Arnav: what is she doing?
Lady: her cell mate says she tries to make Jalebies, maybe she wants to eat some jalebies .
Arnav placed his hand on her hand and stopped her midway in her jalebi making "do you want to have jalebies?" he saw a spark in her eyes as if a child is finally getting his/her favourite candy

"wait I will get that for you"
Lady: are you going to be coming back?
Arnav: yes

he walked out  and overheard Shyam and Aman's conversation

Shyam: she cannot kill Aman, she is not an enemy to Raizada family
Aman: they why didn't you save her?
Shyam: I tried to convince Arnav but uss per bhoot sawar tha! Khushi was there to attend the wedding of her friend, a batch of guys was firing in the air as the groom came, she saw them giving the gun to kids to fire and felt bad, then she saw Maa coming down the temple stairs and she rushed to take gun from the kid, and whilst snatching it, the trigger got pulled by her.
Aman: when did you come to know all this? And when you knew, then  why didn't you save her?
Shyam: Aman Aman Aman - trust me I really wanted to...but what can I do, Arnav who is my saale saab, and more than that his is like my wife Anjali's child ever since Maa's death...and on top of that I am a lawyer, it is my job to try and win the case for my client...if I was khushi's lawyer - then for sure I could have saved her, but the truth is; I was not her lawyer... and she does not have a lawyer.
Aman: this is really far too much
Shyam : I tried to explain this to Arnav many times...but Arnav never tried to listen to me, he just said she pulled the trigger so she should be hanged, I wished I had never taken this case

Arnav was shocked, he couldn't understand what was happening around him, he forgot what he had promised Khushi and drove like crazy on the roads "Why did I never listen to Jiju?" he drove at full speed "she was saving my maa or killing my maa" he screamed as he was very confused

Arnav hit the brakes, his SUV stopped with a loud uncomfortable screeching noise. He looked at the sky again.
"Why is there mourning? She killed my mom!" he was feeling restless. He closed his eyes & rested his head against the head restraint of his seat. As he closed his eyes, he saw his Maa and her sadness was visible from her face, he quickly opened his eyes he was sweating badly. It was the first time he had seen his maa, he again closed his eyes;
"Maa please I want to see you again" he saw the picture of Khushi and how the police men were caressing it with lust in their eyes.
He started the car & drove back. The guard at the gate let him in, and he straight away walked to the visiting room. The Lady police-guard was shocked to see him back again, she wanted to stop him, but no one can stop Arnav and his wrath! He pushed her aside, rushed in & pull the police guys away from Khushi. He saw how they were scaring her with a lighted cigarette and others who were caressing her with their big disgusting dirty hands and were fantasizing of her naked skin with theirs.
Arnav moves forward, he picked up her duppata & covered her, he could feel she was shivering badly. he took his jacket off and kneeled down to cover her, the other guards tried to pull him, he pushed them with one hand.
Shyam: Arnav
Arnav: call to stop this! i forgive her!
he picked her up in his arms & walked out
man on duty: you can't do this
Arnav: ****** shut up
Shaym: are you crazy? how can this happen?
Arnav: don't waste time jiju, call the higher authorities, i will sort these B*****
he looked at her, she was turning blue, her eyes were closed, her hands were hidden under his jacket. They walk through the long corridor. the chains in her feet were echoing as they dragged against the floor.
Shyam: Arnav try to understand only 2 hours are left i can't stop it
Arnav saw Aman standing behind the bar gate as the police men had closed it "call media at once, tell that ASR has forgiven the murderer of his maa"

Aman followed his instructions,
Lady police: leave her
Arnav: Dare not touch her, i will take her out with me
he stand next to the bar gates carrying the fragile Khushi in his arms
Shyam:did they?...
Arnav: no i reached in time
he intentionally pull her close to him, she moan in pain, he stared at her. her eyes were tightly closed, as if she did not want to see the world and its ugliness
Shyam: make her sit here, for how long you will stand like that?
he pull a chair and Arnav tried to make her sit. He felt she grabbed his shirt as her fingers touch his skin, he was a bit surprised he stood up straight with her, placing his one leg on the chair and made her sit on his knee.
Shyam: I have asked you to make her sit
Arnav slides the coat which was covering her and he with eyes pointed at her hand. he covered it back
" I am fine! But what happened?"
Shyam: we are late, they are saying right now everyone must be sleeping.
Arnav: wake them up i don't care
he stared at her as she was shivering again, he placed his free hand on her cheek
Shyam: I thousand time asked you to meet her once per tumhara tou damagh kharab hai.
he saw media clicking pics
"please Arnav" he pull his sleeve
Arnav: she has high fever jiju
Shyam: jiju ka...! Shyam paused as he knew it was useless to talk to his stubborn saala. he walks to the media people, and asked them to flash the news soo much, so that it reaches the higher authorities
Police higher ranked officials reached jail and they were asking Shyam to tell Arnav to leave her and let her go in her cell
Shyam: after what he had seen he will not leave her
he look at him he was standing with her in his arms & she was sleeping with her head on his shoulder
Aman: DI?!
Akash, & nk came with Anjali who was covering her face from the media people
Arnav walked to Anjali: Di please don't hate me, i have forgiven her

Anjali pat his cheek. she look at the fragile Khushi in his arms "you did right" she asked him to make her sit with her, as she had read Shyam eyes
Arnav obeyed her and made her sit with her in the office. he became a witness & filed a case against the 3 police officials. time was flying . they were getting disappointed as there was no positive response, he walked over to the office where his DI & Khushi were. he locked the door "switch clothes"
Anjali: what
Arnav: make her wear your sari, i am taking her with me, they will not punish you
Anjali: are you sure?
Arnav: Di time nahi ha, please change clothes, he removed his coat from Khushi, he saw burns & bruises on her collar bone, he touch them
Anjali: how did this happen?
Arnav: those B***** did it. DI make it fast...please(whispered the last word)
he walked out .
after 10 mins, he came in with Shyam
Shyam was shocked to see his wife in prisoner clothes & Khushi in a sari.
Arnav: Di take off your rings and bangles
he placed all on khushi
Shaym: what are you doing?
Arnav: i am running away with her...Di mangalsutra?
Anjali: chote???
Arnav: Di for few hours if you will not wear it nothing will happen" he placed it on Khushi as she was sleeping in Anjali's lap, "sorry stealing your sindoor too." he applied on her forehead. he made her sit next to him covered her head & face with the sari pallu "i hope i can fool media & police force"
Shyam: you??
Arnav: give your wife your coat"
he made Khushi wear his "i am taking her, i will say my DI is not feeling well, i will not let any one see her face" he pulled her close to him whilst Anjali covered her properly
Aman: Sir sorry
he paused as he saw Anjali in
Arnav: Aman i hate to lose! come with me Akash

they walk out he told that his DI was feeling sick and he has to take her to hospital, the guards just checked roughly and let them go, he walked out through all- right under their noses
Akash opened the car
Akash: bhai
Arnav: i may not call until all this will become solved. don't panic!
he seated in the unknown car "take my cell, i don't want them to trace me." he looked at a sleeping Khushi, fastened her belt & drove out of there, "maa... come on now you should be proud of me"

Please press "like" and "comment" also - that's how I can know what you love or what not...
  kindly add naddiya26ipkknd, and this   naddiya26 id for Pms add both
Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ReSss

***edited***
you may now check the post on page 16

And also
Jaani SaRun///ArHi are just woahhh tooo hot yaar
Heehehheee it's understandable if your mind turns offEdited by Tishuu - 11 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
this was a touchy update.arn knows abt k's innocence n tried 2 save her by exchanging anjali's clothes with her's.but i'm tensed.will k escape...what'll hapen 2 anjali...plz update soon
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, Khushi Is SO Naive & I Think Her Parents Abounded Her & She Is Totally Alone :( ðŸ¥º
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Well well well you would have thought this would happen
So they are making a break for it wow
Girl you are the best
Man did it take him long to realise his mistake
How many times has he been told to think and not let his anger rule but no does he listen
Wow what an idea swap anji clothes with Khushi
But where will he take her
Sorry commented so late had to wash to the dishes my turn today
Man how do ya come up with all this thank god you do though
Cheers for pm
See for more later