TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ow nice teaser plz update soon
i m eagerly waiting
cupcakez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eeekkk our khushi is coming back i am soo happy!
I feel so bad to see arnav like this the poor guy  is suffering i hope she gets back to normal soon and everyone else loves her as well!
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii
I'm back
Gosh I missed you and your updates sooo much

But I see you have been doing a fab job without me

Love whats happened so far and sooo excited by what will happen

I hope she reacts to the baby crying
Awww
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely teaser
Update soon
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow she is going to open her eyes...am excited...update soon...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav smiled and wipe his tears " so you are playing with me ,Haan" he kissed her cheek " her grip on his shirt was too tight" Khushi you know now to relax me" he  pull her next to him, he called DR to show him the  about the progress , Dr was surprise

DR:" other than you what she likes, you think and do that"

Arnav Jalebi

DR: what?

Arnav she love to have Jalebi ,even she had my burn Jalebies"

DR: her family or some one else

Arnav" i am her only family she dont have any one else " he said harshly

DR:" then only you can bring her back to life " he was checking her tight grip on his shirt

Arnav "i will"

DR: congrats  as medically her mind is totally not responding , it is just because of your extra care and love and prayers "may be she some day suddenly open her eyes , miracles do happen . you just pray" he left

At night when everyone was asleep ,he took her to the worship place , it was his daily routine to take her there and sit for a while and pray. he was very happy that she was responding to him ,as she was again and again holding his shirt,  to test her he had ask Nani, Shyam Akash and NK to sit with her but she didnot clench their " you gandi bachi you know when i am around you" he sat near the worship place kissed her forehead " you have made her sense me please make her open her eyes i dont want any thing take my everything away just make her wake  " he silently prayed , filled her maang with sindoor ,& cried ,he sat there  for a while

Anjali who daily use to witness them silently cried . she was blaming her self for  their present condition .

Arnav felt someone was around  he walk back to their bedroom.

Arnav" Khushi you know your all the scars and burn marks have vanished " he gently apply ointment on the bruise , " it is not cure because of medicine " he kissed each mark as it was his daily routine .he  was relax  as her act was an indication that  she is coming back to life. for the first time after 15 days he slept sound at night ,

Next morning he woke up as someone knocked at the door. he was about to make her rest on bed as she was sleeping in his arms , he was stunned to see her staring at the wall.

Arnav"Khushi your are awake , he was cried ".Khushi mera ganda bacha is awake "  he was over joy he was not getting how to react ,he was in tears he was kissing her like crazy her  cheek ,her forehead , her hands like " dont close your eyes suna " he again kissed her forehead and ran out

Arnav on top of his voice " Khushi is awake , my khushi is wake "

everyone rush to his room

Shyam: stop Anjali"Please you stay away from her "

Anjali listened him she didnot enter the room , she could hear Arnav ,she could feel he is excited and happy .

Arnav" Khushi see this is my Nani , this is Akash and this is NK"

Nani sat next to her caress her hair " how is my bahu?" she kissed her forehead

Khushi didnot look at her she was looking at the wall,

Shyam: "Call Dr and dont crowd around her " he asked NK and Akash to leave.

Arnav was not getting how to celebrate , he was kneeling down next her bed and looking in her eyes "you scared life out of me , does someone sleep so long"he caress her hairs ,kissed her palm " Gandi bachi if you do like this again i will not leave you" he kissed her forehead.

Dr arrived he was in shock how she had opened her eyes .

Arnav:who was sitting next to her " you were right miracles happens"

DR: now you be very very careful ,dont hurt her .she is very sensitive .

Arnav " dont you worry , i will not let anyone come close to her , nor leave her " he was not able to take his eyes off her , he was admiring her .

Nani: Arnav  you will not have breakfast , Khushi must be hungry

Arnav "ya i forgot "

Nani: walk out ,

Arnav  look at Khushi maid "Khushi she will help you in freshen you  up" he try to free himself , he felt she blink her eyes " you go " he asked maid to go , he help her to get up , he was not sure what he was doing  but he dont want to take any kind of risk ., he picked her up in his arm and took her to wash room " Brush" he wanted to see her reaction when she seen her Mangalsutar , but her reaction was same ,she was staring at  a point . he didnot lost his hope. he sprinkle water on her face , she closed her eyes and hide in his arms, he smiled "sorry " wipe it "oh your Mangalsutar stuck in my shirt" he intentionally made it tangle with his button she gave a blank look., he didnot forced her .

After a while

Arnav "Khushi jalabi" he placed plate in front of her , Nani was looking at them she was still staring at wall"aah  karo"he place next to her lips but she didnot opened her mouth , neither she respond "last time you did friendship with me because of this"he was thinking what to do, he  called buaji and ask her to come with the baby to Delhi, he was sitting with her holding her hand tight in his , watching TV, he insisted everyone to stay away from her  . 

It was evening when Buaji came with the baby , Khushi was sitting staring at TV ,

Arnav "Khushi see who is here to meet you ?" he made the baby rest next to her "Khushi you have to take care of her , Buaji said she is too Gandi Bachi & She can't take care of her " he was staring at her face , he wanted to see her reaction. he felt she has moved her eyeball towards the Baby, " Khushi please help me i don't know how to feed her " he was standing with Baby feeder in his hand all confused, in heart he was pray that baby start crying. as he want to see her reaction. 

Baby was holding her duppata in her hand and chewing it

Arnav:dont you think the little gandi bachi  want to eat something, i think Baby dont want milk

Khushi didnot response 

Baby started crying loud 

Arnav "Khushi will she have jalabi or biscuits tell me na" 

Baby was crying like anything she was kicking her legs on shaking her hands 

Arnav:"what to feed her? i think apple "he was sitting next to her ,he peeled an apple ,"Khushi please make her lie in your lap "he placed her in her lap and placed Khushi hand on her 

Arnav: gandi bachi will eat  apple 

Baby was crying  like anything

Arnav "wait a minute i will give you let me peel it "he narrowed his eyes and look at them 

Khushi,she was now looking at baby. as the baby was sucking her hand

Arnav:Khushi give her this" he taken out Khushi hand and was about to placed the apple next to her lips ,Khushi stopped him by placing her hand on his chest 

Arnav"what gandi bachi is hungry?" he gave her a  blank look

Khushi picked feeder from his lap   and placed it next to the baby lips , baby started sucking it ,she stare him in anger , 

Arnav  hold his ear , "i am sorry , i thought she will eat apple" his eyes was moist he shiver with joy as he really succeed ,she moved his limb without his help ,he was praising both Khushi and baby,he wanted to cry loud  but he composed him self"what to do with apple ?" he look at her 

Khushi:look away

Arnav: my elder gandi bachi will have it"he placed next to her lips she took a bite , he couldn't resist himself he hug her " i love you like anything do you know that, never again do this to me again" he sobbed ,she was patting the baby " Khushi you want her "

Khushi look at him

Arnav "would you like to be her mama?" he tuck her hairs behind her ear ,she placed her head on his shoulder and close her eyes" from today you are her mama and i am her papa" he kissed her head ,"how can i let her go ?she give me back my Khushi " he placed his hand on Khushi's hand which was on the baby

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
<font size="3">Yahhh me 1st
res</font>
Wooow yar its ossawm i hv tears in mu eyes when khushi feed baby and he wanted to cry loudly wooow yaar
paryers really dooo work dear
wooo khaty ha dua karne sa taqder bahi badle jati ha,,,and arnv ki dua rang laiii
welll nadiii updte sooon ossawm dear
I hope he speak alsooo
brillent nadiii
👏 👏 👏 Edited by sweetnoori - 11 years ago
sweet-fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...continue soon
SAM32 thumbnail
oooh myyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i waited sooo lonf 4 this update 😳😳 loved it muaaah!!!!!!!👏 update soon plzzz plzzz
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it