NK free hai usse naata jod lo'
Zyaada intelligence dikhayi toh Aakash ko bulaungi
Phir ji-ji karte rehna, main bachane nahi aaungi! πŸ˜†

Main kyu lagau NK se nain
Uski ghatiya hindi se nahi milne wala chain
Mere kaan hai tapad rahe 
Laad Governor ke What The
Ji-ji toh tu hai meri
Kyu sunu phir main Akash ji ke kahe pravachan!
Edited by -Dee- - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

so i have a few mixed feelings about this episode in the begining, I feel like it was a necessary episode but not a big fan of the overdrama into and the goons, and how Khushi is blamed for the whole situation b/c she is a girl, and ASR goes scotch free...he was the one that kept her in his arms and studied her face for good bit before putting her down...but i know its a daily so ...so throwing my logic out the window now :)

Khushi sees her clip in the TV store and everyone around is looking at her like she killed some...poor baby...and Garima is not helping either...only worried about what others are thinking and no regard for what her daughter is trying to say to her.

three looser goons try to harrass Khushi and her Garima (damn, the news of the clip sure spreads fast!), one of goons try to touch Khushi and for some reason cant reach her...GASP! Lagta hai show ke hero kis entry ho rahi hai...Daiya ho...liking the BG music!
and is this the hero of the show? he's not as good looking as ASR, but oh well, he beat up the goons and gave khushi her dupatta back...what a nice guy πŸ˜‰

The moments b/w Anjali and ASR are cute
"aap ka pati kaha hai? usne mujh wada kiya puri zindagi tuhme  jhel ne ka"
 hotwa joke bhi  marta haiπŸ˜†

Garima decides Khushi/Payal will go to Diehli till things calm down

Love how Khushi payal take matters in their own hand to to the news station to find out about the clip and who sent it...the learn its Arnav Singh Raizada...khushi is gonna be pissed!!!

Drool Corner :)

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: medha16

i never really watched these parts before!

anyway,the sister bonding was real cute n also later when mum n dad joined the dance!
ughhh...the guy is sooo hot...no no no...im supposed to hate him,yeah i hate him!
no i dont hate him,how can i hate him,he looks yummy...just stop !!!BAS!!
this was my mental state while watchin the epi...
the weirdest thing,those to never got to d point...it became a war of words regarding whether god exists or not!
pssst!get to the point ,will u khushi!!!!
grrr...why is this hot guy such a miserable jerk?
cant even hate him properly bcoz of his hotness!!!!AAArrrgggHHH!!!

PS-OMG!!!thats bittuji...wow he got a promotion/demotion...wat?
from a news reporter to a superstars personal manager!!!

🀣  Your post really cracked me up!!  Loved it! 🀣
We are all so confused about this hot guy..love him...then hate him.  πŸ€£  Our mind say no he is a bad man but our hearts beat faster whenever we see his beautiful face!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kya entry maari dhaiya ho ney, poray hero key style mein. loved his background score. must say Abbhas is very handsome, mashallah.
i thought it was quite sweet of him to beat the goons and help a defenceless girl and her dad. the look on his face when he recognised khushi as the girl who fell in his BIL's arms was quite apparent and i suppose thats where his obssesion started.
garima could have been more suppotive, she could have given the goons a mouthfull to defend her daughter, but all she did was worry what people are saying.
i loved buaji's reluctance to take khushi to delhi with her, its like she was thinking,'' hai re nand kisore, yeh afat ki puriya dehli mein, abb to delhi doob gya jalebian ki nechay ''.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katelyn

🀣  Your post really cracked me up!!  Loved it! 🀣
We are all so confused about this hot guy..love him...then hate him.  πŸ€£  Our mind say no he is a bad man but our hearts beat faster whenever we see his beautiful face!

yah, we all love to love/hate this guy, make sense? 
Katlyn, nicely put, his beautiful face and the dhak dhaks disables our better judgement that we are not supposed to like him at this point...πŸ˜• kya karen, it not under our control...
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
kiara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 5

This was Shyams episode. His entry dialogue was worth clapping forπŸ‘..."hum hai tumhare baap"

I can't wait for episode 6. (I cheated. I was dying to see the next one so I just peeped in epi.6)..The effects of IPKKND.

Episode 5

The arrogant and ruthless ASR succeeded in humiliating poor Khushi! When he was looking at the clip on the mobile, did anyone noticed his very subtle smirk?     Her reputation is so tarnised now! Why is she the only one to be blamed here? 😑  Just feeling so bad for Khushi! Hate those goons for harassing Khushi! Then came a dramatic entry of a new guy rescuing Khushi with an effective background tune playing!! Wow...what a hero! πŸ‘  He beat up the goons so badly! He seems like a nice guy for being such good samaritan!  Glad Khushi took the initiative to find out about the clip.

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago