Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

er_alks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I m seeing a trend here ..since last 2-3 weeks.. mondays are reserved for romance by BV team.. then slowly over the week, jagya and cm take over and firday becomes an agonizing episode..leaving viewers in a cliffhanger or something fishy..
just hope that they increase anandi-shiv together time and of course some more romance.. and less eating..
also have always seen shiv wooing anandi .. wonder when anandi will surprise shiv and viewers ..
jagya is getting wat he likes - attention from all..may b he will drop his plans to hurt shiv after seeing shiv's good behavior with him...
ofcourse BV team manages to surprise all .. n do something differnt all the time.. so wait n watch
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: er_alka

I m seeing a trend here ..since last 2-3 weeks.. mondays are reserved for romance by BV team.. then slowly over the week, jagya and cm take over and firday becomes an agonizing episode..leaving viewers in a cliffhanger or something fishy..
just hope that they increase anandi-shiv together time and of course some more romance.. and less eating..
also have always seen shiv wooing anandi .. wonder when anandi will surprise shiv and viewers ..
jagya is getting wat he likes - attention from all..may b he will drop his plans to hurt shiv after seeing shiv's good behavior with him...
ofcourse BV team manages to surprise all .. n do something differnt all the time.. so wait n watch

Even I want Anandi to iniitate some "shararat" as the BG score sings so beautifully. Give Shiv a chance to smile and be surprised. Thunder and lightening is all very good, but I am looking for a more voluntary response from A. Go ahead - surprise Shiv. Every Romeo needs to know Juliet pines too.
praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode...I was almost laughing at the irony of the major... "ek toh kodh ...upar se khujli" scenario (jagya getting all over protective about Anandi in front of Shiv and above all CM shows up at that very moment) ...lol. It was nice to see some sweet Shiv-Anandi moments in the jeep. Shiv seems to get uncomfortable every time Jagya starts his Anandi  bhashan or whatever but what I like is that he just doesn't give it as much importance as Jagya might have wanted him to. And Jagya thinks he is preparing the groundwork for Shiv's "downfall"!!!! Well, there might be some problem around the corner waiting for Shiv though...thanks to the solid indication in the form of CM's gift. And why doesn't jagya impress me enough like he impressed dadi sa with his mahaan moonlighting businesses ...kabhi farmer toh kabhi doctor ! ðŸ˜³
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
late present madam...
loely WUv

hehehehehee
lovely episodeee...
m w8ng when 8 pm comesss...and i can watch some romanceee...i hope to be seen and cv just dont let it go waste...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..jaga can go to hell, nothing will break these two up...in ur face, jagya!!!!
er_alks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
episode totally wasted.. 5 mins of romance.. n then back to laadesar jagya n his revenge...
this is totally their trend .. monday shiv-anandi .. rest 4 days - jagya n choti ma...
looks like need to tune in starting of week only..rest of the week .. can simply ignore watching jagya's nautanki