Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the updates today!

What an episode we get today...

Bhuvana's murder rage is funny.  It makes sense for her to be mad at Lax and want to try to kill him.  I just hope nothing happens to Tulasi because she has already been hurt because of Bhuvana emotionally and physical.

The house owner is hilarious!!!  She is another GW..but it was funny.

Hospital scene was very similar to the one we had before with Tulasi running back and forth to say sorry to MM.  She needs to just blurt out everything instead of talking about other stuff.

Wonder what TT are going to do with Tulasi accepting to work.  Padma's reasons were just dumb today.  Mohan is no kid and MM never struggled for Tulasi's education.

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the updates.

Hmmm... so Thulasi decides to go to work.  Well done... Good.  This is the right thing to do.  You need to pay off your debts, pay hospital fees, take care of your father/siblings/chitty.  So much responsibility to take care off.

YOu spending more time trying to take revenge on behalf of others, poking your nose where you want, giving unwarranted advise that backfires.  You have more time on 'social work' (which nothing to do with charity) then on your studies and in that process your marks have dropped, so what is the use of continuing your studies Thulz.  Might as well listen to Padma, go to work and take care of  your family.
Ajinth thumbnail
thanks for updates.

too much crying for thulasi its boring
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

MM oda kodumai thaangala. Dumb fellow still not getting sense. 🤢

All the GWs hold master's degree in hypocrisy. Lax sambaadhicha sothu ellam Bhu madam naala dhaanam... adha naala he should not do drogam to her aam. Appa padichadhu yaarala? TPS father money illana engendhu lax doctor aagirka mudiyum? TPS ku drogam panna bodhu mattum Bhu ku inichudhaa?

Ennamo mothathla Thulz torture panrengra perla namla dhaan torture panraaru kumaran like sri said
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Akkaa and Tannnuu for the wonderful update and comments..🤗🤗

Agree with Shubba akka.. instead of the headline news why doesn't they tell the matter and show the proof which TA has with him in his cell phone.. 

With GW sometimes should not think of logic pola.. that day when TT spoke to Nit and discussed about Nit coming and picking up LAv ellam.. Lav was right next in the room.. but she was not able to hear.. ippo TA dragged GW somewhere far.. then also she is able to listen their talks correct aa..😕 (my OT pola...)

Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
Samna_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu and Subba for your update. Analum ungaluku porumai romba jasthi...

CT we get it, ayyo T mathiri ulahathula nalla ponnu ulahathula yarume illa. Pothum unga torture. I end up getting more and more irritated with T and TA and not any one else. Every body is smart enough to get their things done except for these dumbos.

What is not repeated in this serial,

1. GW Torture
2. GW-P Torture
3. In debts neck deep
4. Trouble to continue education

and now explaining to MM on why she went to Lax's house and pushed out by GW-P even before she get to it. I would have pushed her out too if I was Padma.

Athu enma Bhu na mattum oru varthai pesina pathu varthai pesi thirura!!!  GW, GW-P, MM na petti pamba adangidura. I am getting irritated by T day by day. She needs this and much much more for her attitude.

I think its better we like GW, GW-P. As far as I've seen both are the smart ones who can turn any worse situation in their favor. Now every body left GW alone, did she even blink for a second. She turned even that in the way she wants. I am amazed at GW. She is the smartest female win or loose she just mend any situation to her favor. Even Bhu doesn't get to her level.

T padikurathula buthisali ya irunthu enna use, as GW said periya periya book padichu buthi kolambunathu than micham.
Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tans and Shubba ka for the wonderful Update!👏⭐️

Thendral is getting boring. Director pls bring some suspense 😭