Sherlyn Chopra - I've had sex for money!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Sherlyn Chopra, who's been in the news lately for her upcoming Playboy cover, made a number of startling confessions on Twitter. Here they are (these are her words as tweeted):

"The confessions of 'just a girl'-Dear all,before I proceed,let me make it very clear that the intent of sharing the following confessions...

is not to create public sympathy OR to raise eyebrows OR to project myself as a 'bad girl gone good'...itz just to state a few facts... I've been receiving contact numbers on my twitter handle n on [email protected] of those who wish 2 enjoy... physical intimacy with me at a price...

n the past,on various occasions,I've had sex 4 money...out of all my past experiences of paid sex,there's not a single one that I remember having indulged in out of free will... but ever since,I got back from LA in July this year,there has been a shift in my level of consciousness... I now understand that I cannot claim to be 'free' and continue to make choices n decisions under obligation... I enjoy being bold...I enjoy oozing sexuality in still pictures n in moving visuals...I enjoy being a tease...I enjoy sex when...it is the end result of an uncontrollable lust n/or attraction...Sorry to disappoint you but I'm no longer available for paid sex...why?..

b'coz I've come to realize that I derive no pleasure or joy out of physical intimacy that is pursued out of ... obligation(mental/emotional/financial or any other kind)... I now believe that there is in infinite power n infinite intelligence within each one of us and if we persist in having... a child like faith...n a child like belief in the powers of the Spirit/the Subconscious Mind,then...

there shall be no lack of tangible n intangibles riches in our lives...U r free to make a mockery of my confessions OR to consider them as utter nonsense OR to believe in their genuineness... "

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
There's no need for you to make a confession. We all know what you do and will [probably] do in the future.

Your future ain't all that bright as you think it is.
Edited by -Xaffron- - 11 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
check out ...her next statement would be..

i danced naked at the 'Washington House' 

anything that gets her attention... creepy woman 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
So all those people still in doubt whether or not she slept with the Playboy's old fart, this one is for you.

It's called the "Confessions of an Attention-starved wh**e."
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Im sure her father (ONCE AGAIN) would have been very proud to hear this, if he was still alive. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: koiza.k

Im sure her father (ONCE AGAIN) would have been very proud to hear this, if he was still alive. 

She's our Indian-born Sunny Leone. The only difference - sex for Sunny is profession and sex for this one is something to be proud of and brag about.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

check out ...her next statement would be..

i danced naked at the 'Washington House'

anything that gets her attention... creepy woman

hahahaha.. U r too funny.. Nitu..

The cat version of Tulsi Virani seeing Mihir's dead body.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SB.

The cat version of Tulsi Virani seeing Mihir's dead body.

🤣