angeli00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys,

Am interested in watching this serial (Tumari Disha), but there are no starting episodes or links to those episodes, please help. Thank you

Angeli

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Go to the video archive section they have some videos there....I hope this helps. and its already over!! 😉 😊
angeli00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the reply, and I have already checked the link for that, but the episodes/links don't work. I am also aware that this serial is over, but I heard it is a good serial, please advice. Thank you
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, when i watch the episodes i don't download them because they are confusing and they take a long time and sometimes its hard to make it work. But watching it online is much better because its easy and quick to do. I hope this helps. Maybe you should ask some other member. They might know. There is a girl named "krazee_gurl" that postes videos and updates them for us. But she is gone on a trip. I'm not sure if she is back yet or not. But when she comes just ask her or i'll ask her to do it for you. She can show you. I hope i helped you!! 😊

Please reply!! Thank you.
If you need any help just ask!! Its our job!! 😆 😉

Shikha ❤️