July 13th-DC-Meenakshi Scene

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Life(Not)Ok has not put the complete episode & I had got it from Starplayer..

I loved the scenes between DC-Alan & then the beautiful Tum Ho Pass portion of DC-Meenakshi...

Just putting it together here...

The song haunts me & just loved the way they keep looking at each other,

Wished to see some verbal conversation & unspoken path journey for the two of them going ahead...

Apurva is fantastic in his facial expressions, He emotes every gesture so naturally, Kushal's role as Alan and his chemistry with DC was really good, their timing was excellent !πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And Above all DC-Meenakshi showed a beautiful understanding in their path their route to writing their own story... Which DC finally felt its now time for his story.. as Alan said Kahani likhnay Ka shauk hai Aab tum apni Kahani likhogaye!!!!

Fabulous dialogues added.. the recollection of all the aspects..DC's side & Meenakshi's softness towards recollection of her DC Sir her Bhagwaan her REAL story with him... And Tum Ho Paas Meray song watching DC & his Lotus Meenakshi !!!!😳

DC Ko Apni Meenakshi say Pyaar Ho Gaya...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuO985kbGJ0&list=UUQ2TB0efwlwsfAi6fZBorIQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Heard this song when I saw a glimpse of TMLS( Teri Meri Love Story) would have loved this unsual love story between DC-Meenakshi there.. Kaash.. Yeh Munkeen Hotha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its feels so bad to think tht this show ended πŸ˜­; it will always be live in our minds n hearts for ever  😊

nice post Shanti!! that scene was really awesome scene.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Swetha it ended too soon, I wished they had shown atleast till the end of the month...
What a loss for viewers who enjoyed the show , Really loved the chemistry between DC-Meenakshi somewhere they sparked well when they were in teh same screen.. This song is beautiful yet nothing spoken makes a huge craving to watch to hear what DC had to say and what Meenakshi would say...
I always wanted Meenakshi to call him Dev somehow when he has a nice name a real name would once wish for that... He always saw her as a lotus and saw how she was blooming...😳
I want to see Apurva back on television soon ..., Very unfair treatment to a show .. 😑The so called TRP has shown how amazing Aasman Se Aage has shown the reality of television .. & DC and his heroine Meenakshi brought out a beautiful journeyπŸ‘