Originally posted by: kitzdoll

awsuuum update dear...

Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
                                   Part 7
Morning- Next Day

Arnav singh Razidah House (Delhi)

Arnav woken up from the sun on his face by his long recliner chair at 6 0 clock. Arnav saw Khushi on the bed to looked her eyes and smiled at her, Arnav got up from his long recliner chair and walked to his bed. Arnav sat his bed and put his right hand on Khushi cheek and Khushi still looked at Arnav and still smiled. Arnav got closer to Khushi and two gap away from their lip. Khushi disappeared and Arnav looked around to see Khushi, but Arnav closed his eyes and still thinking of Khushi from flashback. Then Arnav opened his eyes and got off his bed and walked to his cupboard to get his gym clothes, he wears green t shirt and blue tracksuit bottom. Arnav closed his cupboard and walked out his room. Arnav is jogging outside from his house like 1 hours. Arnav felt sweaty on his body and his face and walked back his home and went upstairs to get his towel from the recliner chair. Arnav walked his bathroom with his towel and having a shower. Then Arnav came out of his bathroom and walked to his cupboard. Arnav felt Khushi both hands on his shoulder and he turned around. Arnav look at his Khushi eyes and her face. Arnav put his hand on Khushi cheek, he still looked what khushi wearing.Khushi wears red sari with designer and leave her out with straight hair. Arnav got closer to Khushi by lip and Khushi put her arms around his neck. Khushi disappeared again. Arnav say what happened to me? Why I am dreaming of Khushi today? Arnav looked sad and confession by himself. He turned around and took out one of his office suit. He wears red shirt, black waist coat, black trouser and black tie. He turned around, walked his bedroom and put his bluetooth on one of his ear. Arnav talked to Aman about the meeting today and then he carried his laptop bag with him. Arnav left his home and then reached his office.

Jay Khanna House (Mumbai)

Khushi woken up from her alarm next to her small desk, she looked at her alarm and it is 6 0'clock. She got up with stretching by her both arms with closed eyes, she opened her eyes to see Arnav sit closer to her and he still looked at her with bit smiled. Arnav put his right hand on Khushi cheek and Khushi looked down. Arnav got closer to her by two gap away and looked at her lip. Arnav disappeared and then Khushi looked around to see Arnav but it is not there. Khushi put her left hand to bang her head and Khushi say on her mind that Why I an dreaming of Arnav? And Khushi smiled at herself. Khushi got off on her bed and walked to her cupboard. Khushi took out one of her clothes and her towel from on the chair. Khushi walked to her bathroom and having a shower. Khushi came out of the baths and she wears pink with designer. Khushi walked to her bed to put her towel there. Then Khushi walked to her desk to put make up on and comb her hair. Khushi put her hair with leave out and looked at mirror. Then Khushi opened her drawer and took out her small box and she put her small box on the desk and opened up. Khushi looked her sindoor and managar by neck with married thing on inside her small and she closed her eyes. Khushi thinking of Arnav from flashback which is sweet married for two times. One is her sister and her brother in law married on that day and another one from after six months. Khushi opened her eyes with bit of teary eyes, she wiped her eyes and got up. Khushi walked to sitting room and prayed her temple for 20 minutes and then Khushi walked upstairs to her son Akshat room. Khushi wake Akshat and asked him to get, you are going be late in school. Akshat opened his eyes, got up and hugged his mum Khushi. Khushi hugged him tightly and smiled at herself. Khushi carried Akshat to bathroom, Khushi put toothpaste on teeth brush and gave to Akshat. Akshat brushing his teeth while Khushi get his towel from the cupboard. Khushi walked back to bathroom and gave him a bath. Khushi finished with Akshat bath and carried him to his bed. Akshat sitting down on his bed and Khushi get his school uniform from the cupboard. Khushi wiped Akshat body and hair by towel and then put his school uniform on, then put his socks on and comb his hair like Salman khan. Then put the face cream on. Khushi get his school bag on the desk and then hold Akshat by hands.They walked to downstairs and put Akshat to sit on the chair from the table. Khushi make Akshat breakfast and everyone one else. Khushi called Kashish from Kashish room by shout to wake everyone up. Kashish say 'Okay Di' by shout and Khushi put their breakfast on the table and make Jalebi for Jay to hide it then Khushi sit next to Akshat. Armaan, Maan and Kashish came downstairs and then sit with them. 

Jay woken up by his sister Kashish, he got up and stretching his both arms with opened eyes. Jay got up off his bed and then walked to his cupboard to get his towel. Jay walked to his bathroom and having a shower. After that Jay walked back to his cupboard to get his office suit. Jay wears white shirt, black trouser and black tie. Jay walked to his desk to put his watches on his arms, comb his hair, his phone in his pocket and carried his office bag. Jay came out of his room and stopped, he had flashback about what happened Khushi and Jay from yesterday. Jay smiled himself and came downstairs then tell every one to say 'good morning'. Jay still ignored Khushi and Khushi still eyes on him. Jay walked to the table and sit with his sister Kashish. Jay looked down and eat breakfast on his plate and Kashish say something with her other two brother

Conversation

Kashish say:- Where where you two from last night?
Armaan say:- Me and Maan went to friend house 
Maan say:- Yeah Kashish Di Armaan right
Kashish say:- You two should inform us otherwise we worried about you
Armaan say:- We will inform u okay Kashish Di
Armaan,Maan and Kashish are smiled on the face and then eat something on the plate. Kashish looked at Jay and Khushi, Kashish felt something wrong between with Jay and Khushi and them don't talked each other.
Jay looked at his watches and looked everyone that he leaving office now. Jay got up from his table and then walked to Akshat to kissed his forehead. Jay say 'Bye Akshat' and then Akshat say 'Bye Dad'. Jay turned around to walked the living room to carried his bag and walked off. Armaan and Maan finished their breakfast, they say bye to them and then off their college. Kashish, Khushi Akshat finished their breakfast from the table. Kashish and Khushi had to do house chore from the kitchen and dinner table. Akshat had carried his school bag, Khushi and Akshat say 'Bye' to Kashish. Akshat and Khushi left their house and drive to Akshat school. Khushi dropped off his son school and then drive to super market. Khushi got off her car and walked to flower shop. Khushi brought different typed of flower from the shops. Khushi drives back to Jay office.

Back to Jay Office

Khushi walked to Jay office and say good morning with smile to the reception and their employees. Khushi carried the Jalebi with boxed and flower in her office and then put on the desk. Khushi walked to her chair to sit down and smiled at herself. Khushi knew that her plan will successful or fail, wait and see. Khushi opened her notebook to check her rule plan from her desk. Khushi got up from the chair and carried the flowers from the desk then walked to Jay office. Khushi knew Jay is in the meeting room. So Khushi put the flowers in the vase from the Jay desk and smiled at herself and then walked to her office. Khushi sit down and smiled at herself. Jay finish his meeting to hold his files and then walked to his office to sit down on the chair. Jay looked his eyes for vest on his desk and he looked surprised himself, he touch the flower and he say 'who gave me this flower' and then he phoned the parcel person to call him in the office.

Conversation

Jay say:- Hello, do u know who sent me these flowers?
Person say:- No sir, I haven't sent any of these flower from someone.
Jay say:- okay you can go now.

End of conversation

The person left from his office and then he sneezed near the flowers. He picked the flower and threw away in the bin. Jay keep sneezing with his tissue. He opened his small cupboard from his desk to find his medicine. He found his medicine from his desk and then drink two slip his medicine. He put his medicine from his desk and then he read his files on the desk. Khushi finish bit of work on the computer from the file and she carried one of the file. Khushi walked to Jay office and looked the empty vase by shocked. Jay looked at Khushi and then looked down.Khushi walked his desk to give her file to him. Khushi looked at him and then looked at the bin. Her expression face like bit stubborn and sad. Then she changed like normal face Khushi asked him I want you check to the file please? Khushi smile and Jay looked at Khushi face. Jay say 'okay' and then Khushi walked off. Jay looked confession and then read his file, Khushi came in her office and acting like teenagers to walk up and down like 3 minutes and talked herself. Khushi say 'Why he threw away the flower in the bin? Does he hated flower? Anyway next plan. Khushi walked to her desk and sit on her chair. Khushi opened her notebook from her desk and put her finger number 2 say 'plan number 2', she smiled herself and say 'Coffee'. Khushi got up and then walked to small kitchen to make nice coffee for Jay. Khushi made black coffee for Jay and then give the man. The man walked to Jay office with the tray and ask him here is the coffee. Khushi hide herself near Jay office by wall and keep eyes on them. Jay looked at him and and he drink of one slip, Jay say 'nice coffee'. The man smiled himself and say okay can I go now?. Jay say okay you can go now. The man walked to Khushi and the man say 'he liked the coffee that you made'. Khushi smiled at herself and then the man left. Khushi walked to her office and opened her notebook wrote tick number 2. Khushi say plan number 3 'Jalebi'. Khushi say 'I'm going to give him the boxes of Jalebi by someone else for lunch time. Khushi sit down on her chair and smiled herself. Khushi continues her work on the computer and then looked at the clock by wall. Khushi say it is 1 o'clock, then she got up and carried the small boxed of Jalebi and then walked to the kitchen. Khushi asked someone from the kitchen to give the Jalebi to Jay. The man walked to Jay office to give the small boxes of Jalebi and then Jay looked at the man holding the boxed of Jalebi. Khushi hide herself and watched them by wall. Jay say 'what is this?' The man say 'Jalebi' Jay said who sent this? The man say 'someone brought it from you' and then he say 'taste it'. Jay pick one of Jalebi and tasted it, Jay say 'it too much sweet you know I don't like too much sweet but it is okay'. The man say okay can I go now? He carried the boxes of Jalebi and Jay say 'you can go now',left the office. The man walked to Khushi and say Sir don't liked too much sweet and he say it is okay. Khushi say okay you can leave now. Khushi came in her office say it doesn't matter, I didn't know he hated too much sweet'. Anyway plan 4 and Khushi walked to her office to check her notebook. Khushi say 'to talk him on the phone like prank'. Khushi think of herself and want to say something to Jay. Khushi dialed Jay office phone and she covered her scarf by phone
Conversation Phone Prank
Khushi say:- Hello is this Jay?
Jay say:- yes it is Jay can I know who this?
Khushi say:- 'This is my love Kushboo'
Jay say:- Whose Kushboo?
Khushi say:- I want to meet you right now 
Jay say:- Are you crazy? I'm working in the office
Khushi say:- Do you have a daughter?
Jay say:- No I don't have a daughter
Khushi say:- what! Are you married?
Jay say:- I'm not married Madam
Khushi say:- Can I find you to look for girls?
Jay say:- No just leave me alone
Khushi say- why not? Are you scared of girls?
Jay say:- I'm not scared of girls like you
Khushi say:- Really? Can we meet now?
Jay:- No just leave me alone 
Jay:- Bye Madam he put the phone down by slam

End of conversation

Jay getting angry now and then he closed his eyes to calm down.
Khushi put the phone down and she laughing so much. She smiled at herself and say ' 2 out of 4 not bad'. Khushi phone Kashish to know what happened from yesterday and today.
Conversation
Kashish say:- I knew it you two don't talk each since this morning.
Khushi say: I know I want to talk him but he don't talk to me all day. What should I do now?
Kashish say:- Think something like filmy movies.
Khushi say:- I got idea 
Kashish say:- okay tell me
Khushi whisper to Kashish like make a plan for tonight. Khushi put the phone down and smiled herself.

End of conversation

Jay opened his eyes and continues his work on the computer and his files

Will Khushi made successful her plan? Will Jay talk to Khushi Find Out Soon

What do you think of this part 7? 😊

Part 8 Soon 😊

Edited by Fahiz - 11 years ago
fluffles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was nice keep continuing. Thx for pm
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh !! here U'r , Exact Saturday 😆
Nice Update , Can u plz tell me Why Jay is behaving like this? I Guess i forgot about it. 😉 😆 Sorry but i read so Many FF's , Sometimes i actually forget that wat Happened in the previous part ? 🤣

Can't wait for Arnav - Khushi meeting 😉
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
very interestinggg
thanks for the pm
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you 😃
your welcome 😊

Originally posted by: fluffles