Aditya Chopra gifts Rani Mukherji a Rs 1.25 crore

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Aditya Chopra gifts Rani Mukherji a Rs 1.25 crore car
Mid-Day.Com | Thursday, July 26, 2012 (Mumbai)                                  

Till date, Aditya Chopra and Rani Mukherji have never publicly professed their love for each other.

While the alleged sweethearts are extremely careful about not being spotted together by the shutterbugs, there have been rumours about the both of them spending holidays and important occasions in each other's company. Now, buzz is that as a token of his love for her, Aditya Chopra has gifted his lady love a luxury Audi A8 W12 worth Rs 1.25 crore.

An eyewitness told Mid-Day.Com, "Adi brought the car to Rani's bungalow on Tuesday evening and asked her to step inside the car just to go for a spin. After the ride, he left the car inside the bungalow's premises and left in his own car which was driven in by his driver." Sources also add that their impending marriage is very much on the cards and this expensive gift could be a big hint of what's to come.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Only a car!  ðŸ˜µ Govinda gifted her a luxury apartment. 😳
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^Dont you know Govinda was just a close friend of Rani? ðŸ˜‰. So is AAmir and Adi..Dont make silly assumptions on virgin princess Rani 😡😆
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want a Audi too ðŸ˜’  Poor me bidding on an Audi at auctions and Rani getting them as gifts. 

I want an Adi too ðŸ¥º
Edited by Enycedoll - 11 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambogli

Only a car!  ðŸ˜µ Govinda gifted her a luxury apartment. 😳

Realy? Details...

Govinda gifted her an apartment when they were having an affair & (If I'm not wrong) used to live with her on that apartment. & then the most funny part, last year he asked her to give him back his apartment.  ðŸ¤£

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^ ROFL ðŸ¤£

Govinda : mujhe hamare pyaar ki nishani wapas chahiye...usi ke sahare main apni sari zindagi bita dunga...🤣
Enycedoll thumbnail

Govinda gifted her an apartment when they were having an affair & (If I'm not wrong) used to live with her on that apartment. & then the most funny part, last year he asked her to give him back his apartment.  ðŸ¤£

Wow, shes one of my fav actresses...i dotn think i like the confirmation that her and govinda were having an affair. 

But, isnt she close to govindas daughter? 

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Wow, shes one of my fav actresses...i dotn think i like the confirmation that her and govinda were having an affair. 

But, isnt she close to govindas daughter? 

Too close that Narmada attempted suicide to get her dad back from her close churail*  ðŸ˜†

* Sorry for the word. Usually, that's what an offspring calls the other woman in his/her dad's life.

Enycedoll thumbnail

Too close that Narmada attempted suicide to get her dad back from her close churail*  ðŸ˜†

* Sorry for the word. Usually, that's what an offspring calls the other woman in his/her dad's life.

Bambogli...ur giving me too many heart attacks in one day. DETAILS!