Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Os. It is really well written that i cannot believe it is your first attempt.Do continue and also wanna know how Khushi keeps her appointment with Arnav. Thanks for the PM>
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bunny_Bear

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Awesome Os. It is really well written that i cannot believe it is your first attempt.Do continue and also wanna know how Khushi keeps her appointment with Arnav. Thanks for the PM></font>

aww thank you. it really is the first time im doing this 😳

naina
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was just Amazing! I was grinning like an idiot throughout the update! :)
Man i just loved it! :)
Hey i think you should post the parts separately so that you could get many likes for that update! :) Just a suggestion! 😊
I just loved it! Continue soon! :) 
FromTheAshes thumbnail
awesome just amazing plsss pm me when u update
gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nce OS 👏. vaitin 4 d day ven khushi ll cum out 2 knw abt her mentor
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!
This story is just PRICELESS.
I was like 🤣
Then I was like👏
Then I was back to🤣
Now I am👍🏼
Eagerly awaiting the next part

ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
👏awesome dear...
loved it

thnx 4 the pm dear😳
mariam42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice!
Would like to read more so have added u to my buddy list
Accept and send me a pm with updates!
Thanks x

Part Two:

I am the BIGGEST Business Tycoon in Delhi!!  How dare she, thought Arnav. Then it struck him. Laxmi Nagar. Jalebi. Biggest Tycoon in Delhi.  There was only one person on this planet that was connected to all these things.

Khushi. Kumari. Gupta.

At that second, the devil in Arnav roused and his trademark smirk made an appearance. He decided to have some fun with Miss 'Business Woman' Kumari Gupta.

Master: So you work with the biggest Tycoon in Delhi huh?  What's his name?

Khushi wasn't sure if she was allowed to answer such questions as this was meant to be an anonymous mentoring session.

Guest Student: I don't think I'm allowed to tell you things that might identify me Sir.

'Too late Khushi Kumari Gupta,' thought Arnav. Mistake number two: never underestimate your opponent in business; he probably knows more about you than you think. Particularly when he's Arnav Singh Raizada...

Master: look..You've used 6.5 minutes of my time and you have 3.5 more minutes with me. You can beat around the bush or you can just answer my questions. You decide.

What the...thought Khushi, how can he bully me like this? Hang on a second, WAHT THE? Since when had she started using the same words as that Rakshas?! Stop it Khushi, she thought to herself. You need to get this business on the road and get away from that Rakshas so just answer the question.

Guest Student: Ok..ok. His name is Arnav Singh Raizada.

Bingo. How easy was that, thought Arnav. Well well, Miss Gupta must really want his advice with the business. Not just yet though. Arnav could imagine her big brown eyes opening up even wider as she deliberated on what she should do. The little angel perched on his right shoulder whispered: Just admit it Arnav, it gives you a big kick to see her squirming doesn't it? Oh come on goody shoes, we are just teaching her about being a business person; no pain, no gain right' whispered the devil on the left shoulder to Arnav. The cheeky half smile appeared again.

Master: Arnav Singh Raizada. Never heard of him. Can't be that much of a Tycoon if I haven't heard of him.  Tell me about him.

'Hey Ram and Devi Maiya- which rock does this teacher live under?!' wondered Khushi in great consternation? How can he not know the Great Rakshas Raizada - was there anyone on this planet that hadn't heard of him and his great temper? Khushi began to get concerned about this Mentor person. How could they teach her anything if they didn't know about the Rakshas.  She sent up a small prayer before she typed the next line...

Guest Student:  Sir I'm not sure who you are but how is it that you haven't heard of him. I mean I don't really like him but truth be told, he is very powerful, rich and a very successful businessman for someone so young. He's a Harvard MBA graduate and runs ASR Corporation. He's also the most eligible bachelor in Delhi, I mean you should see the way those chamko challos follow him around at the parties.  I mean don't you read the newspapers or at least use Google ji?!!

Khushi couldn't believe that she had actually praised the Rakshas. In writing.

Arnav laughed out aloud. The great Khushi Kumari Gupta who was always meandering around him like a meek mouse or preparing to attack like an enraged tigress, depending on the situation, was actually praising his business acumen and had noticed his magnetism with the Ladies .  Google ji...only Khushi could offer Google such respect he thought while he chuckled and typed. The devil was going to win today.

Master: Really. Nope doesn't ring any bells. He can't be that rich or powerful or successful for that matter if I haven't heard of him.

Khushi stared at the screen in wonder and was about to type out more information about the Rakshas and then stopped. Hang on a second, she thought; wasn't this session supposed to be about teaching me about business and why are we wasting my precious 3.5 minutes talking about Rakshas Raizada?!

Guest Student:  Look Sir, like you said I only have 3.5 minutes...actually 1.5 minutes now, so suggest that you use Google ji and do some research about Mr. Raizada. But right now I'd like to talk to you about my business and how to make it a success. There's so much to do;  I really want to learn how to become a successful business woman and that Mr Raizada won't teach me a thing because he's always too busy yelling at me all the time.

Devi Maiya please, please don't let this teacher get mad at me!

Ahaa.. The tigress was back. Ms Kumari was serious about her business huh. Well, two can play this game thought Arnav. Tell you what Khushi, this is the most fun I've had since I left Harvard thought Arnav.

Master: Ok Miss...

Guest Student:  Hang on... I never mentioned I was a Miss!

Bugger! Be careful Raizada, don't get caught out.

Master: Well a man wouldn't be telling about how their boss is in demand with the ladies...Sorry, the Chamak Challos and besides, you just said you want to become a successful business woman didn't you.

There that should be enough damage control he thought. Let's move this to phase two.

Master: look your 10 minutes are up and I have to go. But, I have decided that I'd like to explore your business idea a bit further.

And hear more of your opinion about me...

Master: So I propose we continue this discussion tomorrow morning at 10am.

10am?? But that's when I'm at work and that Rakshas is always hanging around like a hydrogen bomb waiting to explode yet again. I can't lose this opportunity either; I mean the teacher is offering to teach me.  Chaal Khushi, Devi Maiya pe bharosa kar aur haan kar de. Khushi folded her hands in prayer to her head and back three times and then began typing.

Let's see how you handle challenges Ms Gupta. There's no way you are going to agree to this request especially when you are supposed to be sitting right outside my office at 10am tomorrow.

Guest Student:  Ok, Ok. I'll be here at 10am.

Khushi gulped.

Arnaav leaned back on his green chaise lounge and smiled. She had surprised him and that rarely happened to him. She has gumption; he had to give her that. But the fun was not over yet. Let's see how you navigate this one Ms Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Master: Right then Ms...

Uurrgghh... no way out of this... she typed slowly.

Guest Student:  Khushi

Arnav smiled yet again. Well that was easy peasy lemon squeezy wasn't it Ms Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Master: Ms Khushi. I believe we have a deal. 10am tomorrow morning. Do not even dream of being late, rescheduling or cancelling this meeting.

Huh..how did he know she thinking about asking him to reschedule.

Khushi, Khushi...like a lamb to a lion's den. 'You are so mean Arnaav!' cried the little angel on the right shoulder while both Arnav and the devil shared a laugh.

Khushi gulped. Again.

Guest Student:  No sir. I will be there.

Master: Good. See you then.

He leaned back, folded his hands behind his head and smiled. Let's see what tomorrow holds for you Miss Gupta.

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

That was just Amazing! I was grinning like an idiot throughout the update! :)

Man i just loved it! :)
Hey i think you should post the parts separately so that you could get many likes for that update! :) Just a suggestion! 😊
I just loved it! Continue soon! :) 

thank you so much for the suggestion. I have separated part 2. I'm so glad you are enjoying it.

naina
Edited by warriorprincess - 11 years ago