Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved it Shreya πŸ‘ Very well written. U portrayed Metz's feelings very well n it masked the illogical aspects of the track in the show w/o any kind of explainations esp the part where she slaps Kabir. I mean if it was Metz then probably she wouldn bother but the reason u gave was so reasonable tat Metz would've slapped Kabir thinking he was Abhay coz Metz would want nothing to do with a mere mortal like Kabir n his life love. She was only concerned abt Abhay n none else. Fab job πŸ‘
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Loved it Shreya πŸ‘Very well written. U portrayed Metz's feelings very well n it masked the illogical aspects of the track in the show w/o any kind of explainations esp the part where she slaps Kabir. I mean if it was Metz then probably shewouldn bother but the reason u gave was so reasonable tat Metz would've slapped Kabir thinking he was Abhay coz Metz would want nothing to do with a mere mortal like Kabir n his life love. She was only concerned abt Abhay n none else. Fab job πŸ‘

thanks Mandy... I always wondered about her vehemence in that...particular scene, and this was the only thing that seemed to make sense, so...

@everyone else, thanks a lot for reading and commenting!
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Pavi, thanks a lot. Yeah I know you loved the T-Metz thing. In essence, this was inspired by you 😳

OMG really ?? 😲

Shreya thank yu sooo much .. πŸ˜ƒ
😳

M overwhelmed .. 😊
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pavi.Dravid119

OMG really ?? 😲

Shreya thank yu sooo much .. πŸ˜ƒ
😳

M overwhelmed .. 😊