Os absence makes the heart grow fonder(ch4 at 17)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

ch 2 at 9

ch3 at 13

ch4 at 16

Arnav walk out as his flight was missed , he just stopped next to a tree as he heard Khushi shouting 

Khushi:" if he is gone don't you think i will give you the papers,you stop blackmailing me"

Shyam: khushi ji if you will not give me then my deal

Khushi: "dont dare try to touch me dont dare "she pull her self away 

Shyam : khushi ji

Khushi: " that day at fancy dress i didnot shouted ,but here i will shout and collect people if you follow me"she started walking

Shyam: i promise you i was coming to tell him the truth but i got late.

Khushi: i said dont follow me suna aap na  she just stopped a taxi and seated 

shyam when we both have to go at same place why dont i come with you?

Khushi: just asked the driver to drive

Shyam: khushi ji  till you will give me papers i will not tell him . he smiled as he saw her going 

he stopped another taxi and left 

Arnav: what is all this ? he just recollected  khushi begging him "don't go" he just grab a cab 

Khushi was at poolside when she received the call from UK that Arnav haven't reached , she panic "i will go and tell DI" she was about to go then she stopped her self "he is here he didnot go" she a weak smile appear on her lips she just try to call on his number but it was powered off, she just though for a will" DI said he goes somewhere ,might be possible, if i will tell Di she will get worried and in her condition it is dangerous , i will wait till tomorrow"

at night  RM land line phone was ringing 

Khushi was sitting on the lawn chair near pool side she just ran and picked up as she said hello  there was silence at the other end ,she felt it was him"Arnav ji aap ha na" there was a silence for a min and then the call was dropped 

the next day 

Khushi went with Anjali to temple  she was praying when she felt him she look around but he was not there ," i am just feeling him" she just keep on looking here and there

Shyam" khushi ji "

Khushi: just move away she was just feeling him she just walk to the other side to look around  , " i am just crazy , he doesnot want to hear me see my face why he will follow me " she just wipe her tears 

they went to the orphanage, 

Anjali: khushi ji should i tell you one thing as she saw khushi was playing with a baby who was holding her hand 

Khushi: ji

Anjali: 9 years back chote came here on this day 

Khushi: ji 

Anjali: bubbly just hold his hand  like this baby is holding your , chote didnot not feel like leaving her hand he just adopted her 

Khushi: kya

Anjali: chote is very different he asked everyone never to tell her she was not part of Raizada family . she is actually chote's adopted daughter in papers 

Khuhsi just again felt him she just look around as it was a park children were playing . cars were parked in the parking lot ,she just shake her head ." placed her hand on her heart to feel her heart beat it was racing she again look around and walk to the parking lot ,as she was walking towards the cars her heart beat was racing s ,suddenly a black car drive away it has tinted glasses , she just try to see in but could not .

Shyam : just came and try to hold her arm" khushi ji "

Khushi: i asked you not to touch me dont you get that she ran back to orphanage.

Arnav look at her in his back view mirror she was running in wiping her tears , Shyam was giving his cunning smile ." why i cannot resist my self ? why?last night i called her ?she found out it was me and now like an idiot i am following her and  she  finding me again and again" he recollected he was driving next to her car and she was trying to peep in the car too

should i cont this?

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb !!!!!! Loved it !!!!!!
Wish something like this would happen !!!!
Summer_Rain thumbnail
loved it di..👏.its an awesome one...😍
Edited by sarun_deewani - 11 years ago
HaRul-lover thumbnail

SUPERBBB continue it Naddiya irt sounds really good

zaniax thumbnail
why did u end it there ????  :(
it's BRILLIANT . plz cont.
manasisharma thumbnail
offcourse, you should continue this... 😊 and PM me whenever you update..
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zaniax

why did u end it there ????  :(

it's BRILLIANT . plz cont.

because i was going for shopping 😆
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow great os please cntinue it ,
SILPA8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
somebody told me too "absence makes the heart grow fonder" n i feel it in my personal life...
the title itself has sooo much meaning yar... 
touching update...

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yeahh, Do Update More Parts 😳