Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Glad to haveyou back we missed you & your updates.

I can't believe the little minx is actually gonna ask Damien about kissing techniques, what nerve she has. I'm gonna enjoy reading how she does it.

Dee
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Woah... Kissing etiquette? OMG OMG!!
Please continue soon!! Awesome update btw!!
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

TEASER

Hello my loves,you've been asking for a character sketch so here it is...hope this makes things easier on you!!

The New PM account BTW is NmyraPMAccount

The Archibald Family:

Serena VanderWoodsen:(as seen in Gossip Girl)

Best friends with Blair Waldorf since childhood. Has had a promiscuous history with a number of men including Dan Humphry, but not including Chuck Bass who is her step-brother.

Serena's mother was once married to Bart Bass, Chuck's Father.

Nathanial 'Nate' Archibald:(as seen in Gossip Girl)

Chuck Bass's best friend, was Blair's first boyfriend until he slept with Serena at a wedding while he was Blair's date, Blair and Nate break up soon after both remain casual friends. Is married to Serena VandeWoodsen and is a the owner of a Major NY newspaper called 'The Spectator'

Renee Archibald:(New Character)

Was a close friend of Aasha Raizada's along with Bevin Priscilla Baizen, the friendship has been pointedly 'on hold' for reasons yet to be uncovered. Known for her social graces Renee is the ideal society princess with a inability to converse easily with boys she is attracted to. She is James Archibald's sister.

F. James Archibald:(New Character)

A close friend of Damien's, also has had a previously uncomplicated friendship with Aasha.

The Baizen Family:

Carter Baizen:(as seen in Gossip Girl)

Carter Baizen is a St. Jude's graduate and would be rival of Nate and Chuck's. He has had a past history with Serena and has been known to take advantage of affluent UES member's in his youth. He now is affluent in his own right, however what he does for a living is still unknown. He lives well out of the usual UES radar and is based majorly in abroad.

Georgina Sparks:(as seen in Gossip Girl)

Georgina Sparks is a complex character who first entered the original GG UES scene as a friend from Serena's past she then goes on a mission to destroy Serena. In the following years she carries on an affair with Dan Humphry, Serena's ex, as well as a Wall Street broker. Known previously for her ability to stir up trouble, Georgina along with her husband Carter have been well off the UES radar for a long time.

Bevin P. Baizen:(New Character)

Once a best friend of both Aasha and Renee's, heretofore unexplained circumstances surround her current relationship with the duo and in regards to her present UES status. Bevin also has a half brother named Milo on her mothers side..

Bevin makes her first appearance in Chapter -Eleven - The Puja of Whiskey Ice-cream where Renee and Aasha's conversation insinuate a romantic link between her and Damien.

Read and Review loves!

Edited by Nmyra - 12 years ago
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oohhh boy...that is a confusing family tree...!!!and its even more confusing for me coz i have never seen Gossip Girl!!!
But i think ill read it again and understand it better!!!the character sketches are well written!!!when are you updating???im waiting to read more of Aasha-Damien past !!
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i like Bevin...i have a thing for mysterious characters...havent seen GG ever as you know TEACHER but she looks the character too.

u like James so i let him lose...have him...im being sacrificial n its a big thing in OUR world.

A new family tree n all i can hear is...SCANDAL.in real techno colors too
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow its so confusing 
n quite a big family tree😕
we will see three families raizada clan then woldorf-bass clan 
and now archibald right

well update soon dearie

PS more scenes of Damien n Aasha😆
gosh now m mad after Damien😍
Edited by Shruti_P - 12 years ago
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😊Thank s but me confused😕.[ sorry tube light😆]
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally confused solve the mystery ASAP
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol m confused 😆 
Please solve the mystery 😊 
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the character sketch.. Helps, since I've never seen Gossip Girl, except for a couple of episodes here and there..