Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
mona i i i onek bhalo...u knw koto beautiful writings tomar...ami toohh tomar fan hoye galam...ami khub bhalo laglo...joldi continue korbe okiiiee...lobeee u...<333 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mishti.muna

@thabs,๐Ÿค—
u made me
love u ...โค๏ธ

as i always will be to you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanks for updating i was missing it
lovely update 
continue soon
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was awesome update dear

but when will u update next part?

m  waiting yaar
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
thanks to everyone
๐Ÿค—
i'll update tomorrow..

ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r welcome dear

and ya will be waiting for the update
MunaMeet22 thumbnail

the next day,
                       Aarti asked Mrs Pratap about Mimo's party.she replied-now,u've enough time,so do enjoy.dont ask me again.why dont u ask Yash to go for 2nd honeymoon?Aarti-uff,mom.she blushed and went to their room.she was packing her bag listlessly.she smiled looking their prim and proper bedroom.her self thought-i always wanted a disciplined person as my life partner who can evade me.Mimo used to laugh after me for this thought.she used to tell me-dont think of them.they r very irritating and formal in real life.but i've got really what i wanted.at that time,Neha entered and told-bhavi,bro told me to give u this and to check ur cell.Aarti-ok.Neha gave her a gift .Aarti was shocked to see the name over it.it was for Mimo.she felt glad.she took her cell and got Yash's message-
i know my princess's smiling now.sorry,i missed to see it.plj MMS me ur priceless smiling pic.plj.it's rare Aarti captured her pic.but today she was so happy,she captured her smiley face at once and sent it to him.she also sent a message-u r my mind-reader,i was thinking i should give her something.but u know i am so lazy,cant go for shopping.now u r giving me indulgence.no thanks,try to return in evening.i'll give u something else.Yash's reply-oh,princess.what a smile!now u canspend as many days u want,i can live with ur this pic.Aarti replied-u can but i cant.u know my bad habit while sleeping.i'll return tomorrow.Yash replied-i swear, its my favorite of urs,see u in evening.hope Mimo likes it.Aarti-ok,she'll surely like it.coj i know ur choice.then she went to her room.she kept her room in right order like Yash do.her S.T-now its looking like Mrs Yash's room.
Yash returned in the evening,he went to their room.he didn't find her.he was surprised to see her room so proper.he searched her in balcony,didn't get her.suddenly he saw a note on her table .he took it and read-am in kitchen ,dont come.wait.he smiled .he got freshen up .Aarti entered to their room with 2 cups of tea and saw him sitting on the floor of her balcony.Aarti-hey its my place.
Yash-i know.oh,so u r giving me tea-treat.
Aarti-yaah,come to room.Yash hold her hand and made her to sit beside him.
Yash-give me the cup.
Aarti-yaah,taste it and say,how's it?
Yash gave a sip and told-i dont  drink tea,i prefer green tea.but if i request u something,u wont mind na?
Aarti-ok.

Yash-whenever i want tea,u've to make it.
Aarti-oh,yaah.u like it,ok i'll.
Yash-if i ask u in morning or at midnight disturbing ur sleep yet u'll make it?
Aarti-ofcourse,u know,Mimo used to tell me that ur husband'll be the sufferer .u'll make him take tea 3 times in a day forcefully.
Yash-u dont need to force,ur tea is so perfect.anyone get addicted to it.
Aarti-enough,now get ready.u've to drop me to Mimo's house.
Yash-ok,mam.i think u should prefer teaching profession to doctor.
both laughed out.

in Mimo's house-
Aarti was glad to meet her childhood friends.they had met each-other after few years.so,they started refreshing their old memories along with present life.Aarti was enjoying.some of her friends were reminding of her habits.she used to tell she would become a doctor.now she had given her final exam.Aarti felt she had fulfilled her dream.at that moment,she thought of Yash.how could she forget his unconditional supports?after few hours,all had left for their home.Aarti gave Mimo the gift and told Yash gave it.
Mimo-wow,say him thanks.he didnt forget me.
Aarti-yaah,not only u.he never forgets anyone.
Mimo-means?
Aarti-i tell u.Aarti started telling her prince's story.Mimo was adoring her,her smiling face.sometimes she became red blushing.
Mimo-i cant believe,u r blushing.omg,we used to tease u ,when u would behave like a girl?now finally,jiju has made that possible.
Aarti-uff.he understands me so much,i sometimes feel he reads my mind.whole night,Mimo inquired of her in-laws and Yash's mentality.Aarti told her everything.Mimo was surprised.she thought they were doing this to make her comfortable.but now,its being 1 year of their marriage.Mimo-omg,u r so lucky,why Yash dont have any bro?i would marry him.
Aarti laughed.
Mimo-dont laugh.now-a days,its tough to get a perfect life partner,let alone of in-laws.god've given u everything.
Aarti-yaah,i know.i am thankful to him,also praying for u to get someone soon.
Mimo-oh,my sweetu.thanks.now tell me,u didn't call him  till u come here.wont he angry with u?
Aarti-angry!if he's missing me,he won't call me.coj he knows i am enjoying here.
they finally slept in the early morning.Aarti awoke at 12.00pm.opening eyes,she checked her cell.she got his message,smiled and read-good morning,my sleeping beauty.i know she is sleeping now.coj,she is fond of sleeping and reading.missing her.
Aarti replied-i didn't miss u whole night,as i didn't sleep.when i slept ,i dreamt u.u didn't let me miss u.
Yash-i know,i thought,its not a bad idea.if i disturb u in sleep.u enjoy,i've meeting now.
Aarti-no problem.when u'll return home,take me along with u.ok,bye.
Mimo requested her to stay one more night.Aarti-oh no.i cant sleep without him.
Mimo-omg,sleep or anything else?u've totally changed like a women.u should enjoy now.after few years,when u've 2-3 kids,how can u manage urself enjoy alone?
Aarti became sad to hear this.
Mimo-what happened?i was kidding.dont worry,then ur prince'll manage ur kids.now smile.
Aarti-i hope so.
actually she was thinking of her kids.her S.T-i dont know why?now whenever i saw baby or someone teases me of them,i get very emotional.like i want to be mom.may be it's feminine hormone's reaction.
in evening,Yash came to Mimo's house.Aarti felt very happy to see him.she hugged him at once.she also bade Mimo.Yash got used of her unexpected hugs.his self-thought-she never cares what other'll think of her.she follows her heart.this i love it.
when Aarti returned home,Neha and Mrs Pratap went enclosed to her.Neha asked her how much she enjoyed?Aarti could feel that they missed her.she spent some time with them.at night,after having dinner,Aarti went to bed early.she was feeling sleepy.she told Yash-good night,u know,Mimo didn't let me sleep yesterday.so.
Yash-i know,u've met her after so many days.u sleep.i am finishing my work in ur room.he was about to go to her room with laptop,Aarti touched his shoulder and said-u dont need .u can do here.i've no problem  with light.
Yash-but sound?
Aarti-now,no problem.am enough tired to sleep within 5 mins.
Yash-oh,i see,like kid.saying this he kissed on her soft cheeks.Aarti's S.T-yesterday,i was not at home.now today,for my tiredness ,i cant able to spend time with him.but he has no complain,no demand.
at 11.30 pm,Yash went to bed for sleeping.he saw Aarti's cell was vibrating.he took it to cut the call and to keep it silent.he found it was Aarti's dad's call.he thought -if its urgent?should i awake her?no,she is in deep sleep.
he went to her room and received the call.
Yash-hello,namaste.
Her Dad-yaah,how r u?where's Aarti?how is she?
Yash-we all r fine.she is sleeping now.anything important?u can tell me
her Dad-no,i've called to talk with her.
Yash-ok,i'll tell her in morning  to call u.
her Dad-ok,bye.

the next morning-
Yash opened her eyes shockly.Aarti got up earlier and made tea for him.
Yash-princess,am i dreaming?
Aarti gave her a pinch.
Yash-oh,now am sure.its early morning,what'll u do?
Aarti-u dont need to worry.i'll take breakfast,then again sleep.
Yash laughed and said-what?oh,dad called u last night.do call him
Aarti-ok,i'll.now u get ready.
Yash-its my pleasure that u always rise late in morning.
Aarti-why?whats ur problem with me?
Yash-coj,i am not willing to go office now.
Aarti-ok,then no tea for u.
Yash-its blackmail.its not fair.ok,am getting ready.
Aarti-good boy.i'll wait in downstairs.
then she went to downstairs.Neha and Mrs Pratap also surprised to see her.
Neha-bhavi,any program?
Aarti-nope.trying to change my bad habit.
Neha-why?bro told u?
Aarti-uff ,no.so that i can enjoy my long day.
Neha-bhavi,u r having  a cheerful mood.
Aarti-yaah.no reason.
Her S.T-i glad to see my princess's sleeping face.now i've to rise early for it.then Yash came and they had breakfast together.Yash went out for office .Aarti called her dad.she talked with him like 1 hour.he(her dad) found her very happy.he asked her about result and also of Yash.Aarti-papa,dont ask me of him.i cant finish my words.
he understood his daughter had her own family with an adorable husband.
at noon,Mrs Pratap told Aarti that she was going to market for some necessaries.Aarti-ok,i am here.
after sometime,Aarti was in her room.while servant informed her that Pia's mom came.she went to downstairs and saw Pia and her mom.
Aarti-namaste,aunty.
Pia's Mom-where is Mrs Pratap and Neha?
Aarti-mom went to market and Neha went to college.
Pia's Mom-oh,i see.
Aarti-why?any problem?tell me.
Pia's mom-actually,i've to go to hospital.my sister had an operation.so,if Pia stays here for few hours.
Aarti-ofcourse,why not.i am free.she can be with me.
Pia's mom-r u sure?
Aarti-yaah.dont worry,i'll take care of her.
Pia's mom-pia,behave like a good girl,ok.
Pia-ok,mumma.
Aarti took her to her room.
Pia-aunty where is Yash chaccu?
Aarti-he'll return in evening.
Pia-what we'll do now?
Aarti-what u want.
Pia-i want to watch cartoon.
Aarti-ok,wait.she took her cell and went to drawing room.she sent  message to Yash-bring cadbury chocolate.Yash surprised to see this message.he replied-ok,mam.his S.T-i thought she doesn't like chocolate.i should know that she likes cadbury daily milk.
in the evening,Yash returned home.he usually went to their room.today he heard some laughing sounds coming from drawing room.he peeped there.Aarti and Pia were watching cartoon,'Powerpuff Girls'.both were having fun together.
Aarti-am the green one,she has all power.
Pia-then am the pink one.she is cute like me.
Yash was adoring his childish princess.now he could understand why she told to bring chocolate.suddenly,Pia saw him,she shouted saying-chaccu and rushed near him.Yash gave her chocolate and carried her in his arms.Aarti smiled looking at Yash.Yash-i'll be the professor of them.
Aarti-what?u heard .
Yash laughed and asked Pia-did u enjoy with aunty?
Pia-yaah,u know,she told me stories,we watched cartoon.
Yash-so,do u want to stay here tonight?
Pia-yaah,i wanna hear more stories,but mumma wont let me.
Yash-i'll talk to her.
Aarti felt very happy.within few hours,she got emotionally attached with her.Yash understood her feelings for her.he wanted to see her childish smiling face more.at night,Aarti fed her and also finished her dinner.
Neha-bhavi,ur affection made her(Pia) forget us.she didn't come to me now.
Pia-mom loves me more than u,she tells me stories.
they all were surprised to hear what she called Aarti.Yash laughed intentionally to handle the situation.Aarti-Pia,am ur aunty,not mom.ur mom'll come tomorrow.
Pia-i know my mumma.i'll call u mom.
Aarti hugged her and said-ok,call me whatever u wish.
Yash kept silent.his S.T-i hope this happiness dont become weakness of her.
Aarti made her lie on their bed.
Pia-u've to sleep with me.
Aarti-ok,wait.after sometime,Pia slept hearing stories.Yash came and said-do i join here with my 2 princess?
Aarti-ofcourse.she moved on middle and Yash lay beside her.
Aarti whispered Yash-see,my cutiee is sleeping.
Yash-she is not cuter than my princess.
Aarti-hey dont compare me with a kid
Yash-so,i should compare u with 40 years women.
Aarti-stop pulling my leg.
Yash smiled and she hugged her.Aarti looked at Pia and kept a pillow beside her.Yash was impressed.his S.T-its her motherhood.its natural for girls.i can see our child's caring mom.
Pia embraced her in asleep.Aarti didn't want to disturb her sleep.Yash saw this.he hugged her from back,kept his hand on her waist.
Yash-now,ok?
Aarti-yaah.
he smiled.Aarti's S.T-i cant sleep peacefully without his arms.its becoming a habit of mine.he knows it.he never gets irritate of it.i surprise if it was me,i would feel disturb within few days.Aarti looked at Yash,he was sleeping.Aarti kept her hand over his one and slept.

[PLJ DO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT,AS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME,
IGNORE THE TYPING MISTAKES,ADD ME TO UR BUDDY LIST IF U NEED PM
]

Edited by mishti.muna - 12 years ago
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
                    you are

such a 

update from u muna dear...
Edited by AmeTz - 12 years ago
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cant sleep peacefully without his arms.its becoming a habit of mine.he knows it.he never gets irritate of it...

hayyy... kitna dreamyyy habit hain๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

amazing update dear...like always.. loved it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by disha_Maan.GC - 12 years ago
Pclvmr.jabalpur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update๐Ÿ˜ƒmy dear munni๐Ÿค—