Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiddy-kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
NO, i don't like the idead of La and ASR.
I don't like the way Khushi is being treated.
I don't like the sound of Shyam.
Infact i won't be satisfied unless and until i see a happy track.
And i have a feeling that something really interesting is on its way.
So bring it on😉

aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update!!
arnav was totally in love with Lavanya...i dont y but some how i feel as if this whole story is little opposite of the actual one! arnav in love with lavanya instead of khushi...although he is attracted towards khushi...but he was actually truly in love with lavanya!
i am not sure but here it seems to me dat probably shyam was after lavanya not khushi...or may be lavanya cheated on arnav wid shyam..dont know..guess i am thinking too much🤪!
intriguing stroy...loving it..continue soon😊

rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved the update. This is just getting better and better with every update. This is literally pulling me in and I often find myself thinking about this FF. I can't wait to read the next part. Please continue soon.
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This is sooo sad!! Poor Khushi!! that Garima had slapped her...and i seriously don't like Payal -.-
nia252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so khushi is gonna tok to arnav
eagerly waiting for their convo...pls update soon 
even if its a short one we dont mind but update😊plzzz
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Hi🤗

Just found this FF and its amazing. Totally loved it and a different, new concept!😃

Oh god, I hate Garima and Buaji so much, Not to mention Payal and even Shashi, He pissed me off -_________-

Arnav and La had a past? A serious past?😲

OMG. Khushi is going to have to go through so much! :( I feel for her😭

Update soon and PLEASE PM me! :)
rs_7777 thumbnail
oh please do continue soon! this story is so unique nothing like what i've read so far! great story!
cmileyfreaky thumbnail

Mature content.

I am super sorry for the late update. I hope the length makes up for it.

this one's dedicated to munchy! :) because you are my greatest inspiration, and because i love you to death. ❤️

Chapter Seven

The morning sunlight poured through the soft, worn, curtains of the motel, and she crossed to the windows, throwing them wide open to feel the fresh breeze on her face.

"Mama, what are we doing today?"

He was tugging at her pyjamas, and Lavanya knelt down, cupping his face between her hands and kissing his forehead.

"I'm sorry you're so bored, beta. But it's just a few more days, and then -"

"So we're doing nothing?"

His tone was even, yet she could see impatience brewing in his serious brown eyes as he struggled to be strong and brave and grown up. Her own eyes stung with tears as she felt a rush of pride for her son, and she reached down to link her fingers with his, bringing the back of his palm to her lips.

"No, darling. We are doing something. We're waiting."

"Waiting for what?" he asked curiously.

Waiting for him to pick up my calls.

She bit her lip, and smiled.

"You'll see."

It was her wedding day, and a horde of giggling girls burst into her room with news of her groom.

They gasped.

"You look so pretty!" one of them squealed.

She blushed and broke into a shy smile. She knew she did. The intricate gold patterns on her red lehenga flashed merrily across her skin, and the jewellery was heavy - she had never worn such ornaments before. But she was getting impatient. She gestured wildly with her eyes to her nearest friend, who snorted with knowing laughter.

"Look at her! She's dying to know about him!"

They all pressed closer to whisper in her ear.

"He's the most handsome man we've ever seen! You're so lucky!"

"You must, MUST tell us about your suhaag-rat! Or we'll never speak to you again! Isn't that right, girls?"

They all nodded solemnly in agreement before bursting into renewed fits of giggles. She laughed with them, and settled more comfortably into her chair. The air was fresh with sweet smelling garlands and spices, and she could hear the hustle-bustle of men and women as their busy shouts wafted lazily in through the window, as they made the last minute adjustments to the preparations of her perfect wedding.

She could not help but sigh in contentment. She was happy. She was so, so happy. And nobody could take that away from her, nobody. 

He pressed the green button, and raised the phone to his ear.

There was an audible gasp on the other line, and then silence.

He didn't know how long he stood there, the phone growing warm against his skin. He could hear the birds chirping outside, the loud ticking of the clock - and he could hear her breathing.

He opened his mouth, relying on his tongue to make words he couldn't think of - when she spoke.

"Don't hang up on me."

His heart boomed loudly in his chest. His mouth seemed to be filled with dry, dry sand.

"I wasn't going to," he rasped.

He could hear her. Her breathing was laboured. He heard her exhale slowly.

"ASR -"

"Why did you call?"

There. He had done it. It was out there now. It was now entirely up to her to -

"Because I need to see you."

And with a rushing sense of realization that quite alarmed him, he wished he had never pressed the damned green button.

"No." he said.

The floor spun in front of her face, and she grasped the back of the chair to steady herself as she swayed in the spot.

"Wha - what?"

"I said no."

His voice was firm. She could hear him breathing evenly, She, on the other hand, was finding it exceedingly difficult to breathe. She cursed herself silently for losing her cool.

"Why not?" she managed to choke out, desperately hoping she had not given away her feelings in her tone. 

"Because I never want to see you again."

He was lying, he was lying. She could tell it. He must have been lying. How could he be telling the truth? How could he not want to see her? How could he not want to see her after four years? How could he not want to find out what she wanted? She knew she mattered to him - she - she must matter to him, she was nothing without him -

Her thoughts spiralled out of control and a terrible thought struck her - had he moved on? Did he have somebody else?

Don't be a hypocrite, she thought to herself, feeling completely bitter. Even you had moved on, didn't you? You -

She jumped as he spoke again.

"Will that be all?"

Anger flared up as she registered his cool, indifferent tone. She knew him too well for this. It was his mask. He was obviously very disturbed.

She opened her mouth to snap at him when her son's small hand curled around hers; she looked down to see him gazing up at her, his eyes large and liquid. Her anger melted away.

"No," she said bravely. "That won't be all. I will be seeing you, whether you like it or not -"

"Enough, Lavanya," he cut in, his voice laced with contempt and hatred.

The words died in her throat at his venomous tone. Tears stung her eyes as she felt pain pierce through her heart. 

"But -"

There was a scuffling noise, and the line went dead.

"Wait, I think I forgot something! Let me go bring it -"

"Arreh, why will you trouble yourself? You're the bride!"

"Uffo Maasi, don't you understand? She spotted him somewhere from the window, and wants to go look again! Hai na?"

The aunties squealed with mirth as she reddened considerably, and she lifted her many skirts and raced back up the stairs, her heart racing.

She threw the window open and leaned out as much as balance would allow, all the while craning her neck left and right to see where he had gone. There was a noise through the window adjacent to hers, and she turned her head to see better.

Her heart flew up to her mouth.

He was there, his back to the window.

She ran out of her room and into the corridors, blushing furiously at the boldness of her own actions before skidding to a stop at the door.

Her one hand reached for the knob while the other wiped sweat off her brow.

She smiled, giddy with delight and anticipation, and for the wild streak she had just discovered within herself.

She made to push the door open when she heard them.

Voices.

They were lowered, and they were murmuring. And then - a sob.

Worried, and with a strange wish to be discreet, she quietly opened the door, her hand sweaty but steady on the wood as she held it close to the frame. She took a deep breath and peeked in through the tiny gap.

The pearl-gray curtains swished and danced as the wind blew gently into his room. Arnav still stood there, the phone clutched tightly in his hand, his eyes distant. The rumble of the sky brought him back to earth, and he walked to his bed and sat down, eyeing his room warily as he placed his phone gingerly on the bed, feeling completely drained.

She wanted to talk.

She wanted to see -

No, he thought, steeling himself. He screwed his eyes shut as he flopped backwards on the bed, his head in his hands. A sudden smell of damp earth filled his nostrils, and then he could hear the soft pattering on leaves as the rain fell gently over his garden.

The sky growled again and the wind grew colder, and he sat up, knowing he should close the sliding doors against the coming storm, but not finding the strength or will to move his suddenly heavy legs.

Yet the rich fragrance of wet soil invigorated him, and so he filled his lungs with the air, inhaling it desperately, finding within it peace that soothed his suddenly stinging eyes, that filled the aching void in his chest.

He pushed himself off the bed and crossed slowly to the large French windows, his hand coming to rest on the wooden frame. Tiny flecks of rain kissed his face and ran under his clothes, and he welcomed the sudden chill. The rain grew wilder as he turned his face to the sky, blinking rapidly against the droplets of water that were flung with increasing force across his eyes. The clouds were black and churning menacingly, the sun well hidden behind their large masses save for the briefest flashes of bright orange as it tried in vain to conquer its throne.

It seemed like five in the afternoon, and he spun wildly around, his eyes seeking his clock among the wreckage in his room. The clock hung quite unharmed on the wall, and he felt relieved when he saw that it was barely twelve. He moved towards the bed again when his eyes were drawn to the door that it had been pushed up against, and for the first time, he thought of his family, who he knew would surely have gone mad with worry by now.

Sighing, he pushed the bed aside, grabbed his towel and went for a shower, and a shave, for good measure.

There stood a tall lady dressed in the deepest green, her dress long, flowing down to gather at her feet in velvet folds. Her hair was the colour of ebony, and cascaded down her back, the glossy curls swinging just above a perfectly round bottom.

She squinted harder to see the woman's face, and leaned back disappointedly when the woman turned her back to the door and strode to the windows. She saw her fiance follow her movements with his eyes, and could barely supress her own dread as she recognized the grief and longing in them.

She closed the door, and slowly made her way back downstairs, her heart heavy and miserable.

They watched him come down the stairs, his steps cautious and quiet as he looked around for them. He slowed down as he spotted them all sitting in the living room, eyeing him expectantly. He opened his mouth, and finding nothing to say, felt great happiness when Hari Prakash waddled into the room, carrying a tray laden with tea things.

"Hari Prakash," he barked.  "Mera room saaf kar do."

The servant trembled. "Ji, Arnav Bhaiya."

Arnav turned back to his family, waiting for one of them to speak, knowing full well he would never answer their questions. There was a deep echo of thunder, and they all started, momentarily distracted, but not long enough so that he could slip away.

"Chotte," said Nani. "Sit. Down."

He sat.

And it was only then he realized his sister was not there. And at times like this, that was extremely surprising - no, disturbing, unusual -

He sprang to his feet.

"Where's Di?" he asked, to no one in particular.

"Look at that, he still cares."

"Uffu Sasuma," cut in Mami, her heart melting for her nephew. "Cut him some slackwa, didn't you hear what Anjali bitwa said about her being back -?"

"Yes, exactly, Manorama's right," said Mamaji, nodding in agreement. "The poor boy must be going through some shit right now -"

"Wait - what - how did you - what are you talking about?"

"You tell us, Bhai," said Akaash, looking pained and pale. "Please don't hide anything. Please answer us. Truthfully. What happened? What - what happened, Bhai?"

ASR?

Because I need to see you.

He closed his fists, his nails cutting into his palms. He could not lose control, not now.

"You haven't answered me yet. Where is she, where is Di?"

"In her room, but -"

"Later, Akaash."

He hurried upstairs, taking three steps at a time, and burst into his sister's room.

"I don't want to talk to you."

"Di, please -"

"I said no, Chotte."

"But -"

"I stood there, at your door, for five hours. Five.  I cried for you, I begged you to open the door. You didn't. You didn't hear me. I was dying a thousand deaths for you, and you didn't give a shit."

"Di, it wasn't like that, I didn't - I couldn't hear you, I -"

"You couldn't hear me? Are you freaking serious Chotte? Have you gone deaf?"

"Di -"

"Don't Di me. You were too busy wallowing in self-pity to notice that others care for you, love you, and are still there for you. We're not only there for you to use, Chotte. We're your family. We share things, and we wanted to share your pain - khair, chodo. There's no point in saying all this, you have heard it many times, I myself have lectured you with these same words a few thousand times for the last fifteen years -"

"Di, please, don't be like this. You know I can't bear it when you're mad at me, you know I love you more than anything -"

"Love, ha, don't make me laugh! Just go, Chotte. Leave me be."

"I'm sorry, Di."

"One of these days, Chotte. One of these days, you'll hide something from someone so precious, that it will rip you apart - and then, maybe you will understand - maybe then you will let me in."

She watched him as he took his hand back from where he had been caressing her hair, and stood up.

"I'm going out," he said curtly, and then he was gone.

The wedding was over, and so were all the post nuptial ceremonies. Her nose was still red and running from all the tears she had shed in the arms of her mother, and she wiped across it with the back of her hand, scratching her soft skin with the many rings that adorned her fingers. Her legs cramped painfully as she continued to sit quietly on the bed, and she willed herself to take deep breaths, desperately trying to keep the panic at bay.

She knew what was expected of her, her mother and aunts and friends had left no stone unturned to educate her about a man's body, and how she might please him. She wrung her hands before flinging them to her sides to clutch at the sheets, and her fists became full of the rose petals that had been artfully scattered in ample amounts over the entire room. The sweet smelling candles continued to burn, and she waited, her hands pressed to her face, breathing in the scent of roses.

He came in softly, locking the door behind him. She startled awake, embarrassed to have been caught dozing off against the headboard. Her hands flew down to adjust her lehenga where it had come undone from its fanned out position, and she pulled her ghungat over her face.

"Take that off."

His voice was harsh and sharp, yet she did not flinch. They had prepared her for this, told her that some men liked it rough.

"Take what off?" she asked, furious at herself when her own voice trembled.

"Everything."

The rain drummed down on the hood of his car as he parked in a secluded spot near his house. He had barely closed his eyes and reclined back when he saw a bright flash of colour through the corner of his eye. Vaguely interested, he straightened up.

His jaw dropped.

It was her. The figure in red from last night. She was standing outside his house.

Only she was not dressed in red anymore, but in a suit that had yellow, orange and blue splashed across it. It would have looked garish on anyone else, he was sure of it - but she stood out, glowing brightly despite the heavy rain and dark clouds, a speck of dancing colours in the muddy gray.

She had one arm holding her red bag over her head, and he could see her brandishing her other arm at the gates, yelling for the guards to open the door -yelling for the guards who had been called into the house for a steamy lunch.

He opened the car door and stepped out into the rain.

"What are you doing here?"

Khushi whipped around, her drenched plait smacking into her back.

He was standing a few feet away from her, the rain beating down on his gorgeous body.

Gorgeous body? Wvah, Khushi. Wvah.

"I needed to see you," she said, deciding to opt for straightforwardness.

"Oh?" he said, raising his eyebrows. He stepped closer. Khushi backed away hastily, her back ramming against the cold bars of the wrought-iron gate.

"What about?" he asked, his voice dangerously low.

She glared at him.

"Are you going to marry my sister, or not?"

He blinked in surprise.

"What?"

"What what? You got engaged to her last night - well, not officially - but still - you said yes to the rishta. And then when we call you to ask whether we should arrive by four or four thirty, your grandmother rejects us!"

"She - wait - what? When?"

"What kind of a clueless man are you? How do you not know these things? Do you all not live in the same house?"

Her tone irritated him. He grasped her arms and pushed her hard against the gate.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Will you shut up?" he growled.

"Or what?" she said, her gaze defiant and strong.

"Or I'll make you."

She complied, slightly wary, the pit of her stomach whirling nauseously as she watched him nearing the bed. He pushed aside the curtain of flowers and climbed on the bed beside her, helping her untangle her large jhumka from her hair. She shuddered at his touch, goosebumps sprouting up her arms.

"You are very beautiful," he said, his tone as even as though he was proclaiming the weather beautiful.

Her eyes met his, while her mind flashed back to the lady in green, to his tormented face.

"Who was that on the phone last night?"

He froze.

"What did you just say?"

"You know very well what I just said, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada," she spat. "Who was that on the phone last night? Who disturbed you so?"

His grip on her arms tightened, his eyes spitting fire. She knew instantly she had gone too far.

"That's none of your f**king business."

Her eyes widened. How dare he talk to her this way!

"You disgust me," she said, hurling her words at him. "Let go of me this instant."

"No."

"What the - how dare you? Aapki himmat kaisi huyi humse aisi - let go, let go, I said."

He squeezed her arms, and she hissed in pain. Tears gathered in her eyes as she let herself feel the hard pounding of the rain, trying to ignore the man who had trapped her with his body.

Trapped her? She would be damned if she let him get away with this.

Her eyes blazed with anger as she pushed against him.

"Was it a wh**e?" she sneered. "Was she a lover? Is that why you got angry? Is that - argh!"

The branch fell on her head, the leaves poking her in the ear. She looked quite a sight, her clothes stuck to her body, dripping wet, her hair plastered to her skull with twigs tangled in its tresses.

His mounting fury went away as quickly as it came as he gaped at her, and burst into laughter.

"It's not funny!" she grit out, her frozen hands trying to sort out the mess.

"Here, let me."

He held her wrists and brought them down to her sides before drawing her head towards him.

She felt his hands on her hair and closed her eyes, completely overwhelmed by the feelings that swept over her each time his fingers brushed over her skin, her neck, her ears, her collarbones -

"There," he said, stepping back to admire his work. "All done."  

She looked at him, flushed and breathless, and he felt himself stir down below. She really was a sexy sight, her small but shapely breasts straining to be held and fondled with, her narrow waist calling to be grabbed, her hips ready to rock a rhythm only he could give them -

But her face. Her beautiful face. Those lips. That feisty mouth. Those defiant eyes. The delectable neck.

Her mouth dried as she watched the bulge in his groin-area grow larger, and her own core screamed with need as he shoved her against the gate and ground his erection against it. 

He put up a hand to her cheek, and she turned away her face, blushing and quite out of breath, quite thrown away by the rapidness with which everything was happening. This was not how she had imagined this - she had thought of sweet words, romantic talks, hushed whispers -

Two calloused fingers held her chin and tilted her face towards him, and her eyes fluttered shut as he continued to undress her, his hands lifting her heavy necklaces off her chest, skimming across her waist as her hip-belt came free. He fiddled with her hair for a moment before it came loose from its bun, showering them both with the smell of jasmine.

His hands contracted against her skin, and left her.

She opened her eyes to see him at the edge of the bed, his fists clenched against his eyes as he kneaded through his face.

"Is something wrong?" she asked nervously, fidgeting with her dupatta.

Her breath stuck in her throat as he looked up sharply, his eyes red and burning. His voice was strained as he spoke.

"Never use that perfume again. Nothing with jasmines. Understand?"

She stared at him, baffled, and nodded.

His eyes bore into hers as he moved closer, and took her hand in a strong grip.

"Come. You are going to take a bath."

"I - I need to get home," she whispered.

His eyes darkened, and he pressed even closer so that her breasts pushed against his chest, and her breath strangled in her throat.

"What's your name?"

Unbelievable, she thought.

"You don't know my name?" she asked incredulously. "What did -"

"Stop prattling and tell me."

There was no mistaking the urgency of his voice. She gulped as he pushed himself further into her, their bodies straining for each other through their wet clothes.

"Chodiye, what are you doing?"

"Your name."

"No, I won't -"

He lowered his mouth and bit her on the neck. She gasped, her hands flying up to push him on the chest.

"How dare you," she spluttered. "How dare you - you -"

"I can do worse," he warned. "Tell me your name."

"Khushi," she hissed. "My name is Khushi. Khushi Kumari Gupta."

She had panicked when he had ordered her to bathe, half delirious with worry that he was going to suggest they do it together. Things were not going according to plan, she realized with a growing sense of panic. This was not what her Amma had told her would happen. Things had gone wrong. But she would be damned if she let them ruin everything. How many times had they drilled into her that the wedding night was crucial, that its success led the way to a happily married life?

She shook out her hair, rubbing vigorously. She was going to fix this. Whatever it was, whatever that had gone wrong. She was going to give him a proper wedding night. She sniffed herself for the umpteenth time before opening the door.

He was lying on the bed, his eyes open, reflecting the ceiling. He turned towards her as she made to get into bed, one knee resting on the soft mattress.

"You changed," he stated, observing her pale yellow sari.

She flushed.

"Yes, I -I took a bath, so I - I changed..."

He smirked.

"- but," she continued,  her heart pounding, "I could go change back into my wedding clothes, if you want, I -"

"No," he interrupted. "Leave it. This sari looks easier,"

"For what?"

"To take off."

He looked at her questioningly, but she refused to meet his gaze, her hands winding tightly in her pallu. He sighed.

"Come here. Don't make this any harder for me than it already is."

The last few words bounced off her as she wordlessly crawled forwards and lay down next to him, her chest heaving. He brushed her damp hair aside and unpinned her pallu, drawing it off her body. She raised her arms to cover herself, too aware of her breasts that strained against her blouse, but he shook his head, and she let them fall limply to her sides, resigning herself to watching - and feeling.

He unhooked her blouse with one hand while the other went to tucked in pleats at her navel, and his movements were fluid and confident, and she wondered if he had done this before. The lady in green swam up before her eyes again, and she closed her eyes, banishing away the disturbing thoughts.

He ran a hand over bra, gently turning her over so that he could unhook it. She closed her eyes, waiting for his lips on her skin, but they never came. He loosened her petticoat before helping her out of them, and his fingers pushed down the elastic of her panties, and she coloured as she watched him pause, looking at her private area. She knew she was incredibly wet down there, and she could smell herself. It was strong, and sickly sweet. She did not like it, yet it made her heady. She gasped as she felt his hands move along her nub, and shivered as the sensations raged upon her.

He withdrew his hands and she watched him take off his clothes, her eyes widening as he revealed his penis to her. It hung limply from his loins, and she looked up at him, thoroughly aghast. She was not ignorant in these matters - she realized she had not been able to arouse her husband. She bit her lips, fighting to keep the tears away. She remembered what Amma had told her to do in these situations, and she rose, ready to stroke him to attention.  But he had turned away from her.

She placed a hand on his shoulder, running it along his back, letting her nails graze his skin. Still he did not turn, and frustrated, she wound her arms around him, pressing her breasts against his back, her hand fingering the hair that grew on his chest, pinching his nipples, desperate to make this work, desperate to make him love her, want her.

He moaned then, a strangled one, and turned towards her. She could see desire in his darkened eyes, and her hand reached tentatively to his grown manhood which now throbbed at her touch, larger than ever before. She smiled at him, and he studied her face, his own suddenly reflecting a strange sadness - and pity. But it was gone when she blinked, and when she blinked again, he put his mouth to hers and fell on the bed, his body on hers.

His hands parted her legs to feel her again; the wetness had receded somewhat, and he lowered himself until he was level with her hot, smelly core. She gasped loudly as he skimmed his lips along her thighs, his tongue tracing in between her sensitive folds. She shuddered as heat and discharge pooled out of her, and he raised himself to be level with her eyes, asking her silently if she was ready. She nodded, and he drove into her, breaking her barriers forever.

She screamed in pain, and he cupped her face as he gently rode her.

"Relax," he said.

"How?" she choked.

He had said nothing, but looked away, his eyes clouding with an unknown darkness. She was losing him, she realized.

"Kiss me," she begged.

He kissed her, and yet it was never a kiss. His closed mouth pressed on her open mouth, and she whimpered as he kissed her face, her neck, and her breasts. His fingers roamed her belly and twisted her nipples, and then moved down to caress her spot. She arched her back, pleasure finally finding her, and looked happily at her husband.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, suddenly shy.

He continued thrusting for another minute, before pulling out of her. She cried out in pain, her pleasure not yet fulfilled. Pushing herself up on her elbows, she looked wildly around for him and froze as she watched him cross to the bathroom, firmly closing the door shut behind him.

Through her window, through the raging storm, Anjali could see the two shapes huddled together, her brother's masculine form towering over the other figure that seemed to be a spot of bright orange in the gray rain. She frowned, watching as he pressed himself on her, his arms snaking around the tiny waist. She was too far to see clearly, yet she knew in her heart that this wasn't Payal or Lavanya. And that meant trouble.

It had been a few weeks since their wedding, since the failure of the wedding night. She had never initiated sex with him again, completely scandalized at the way things had ended, at her own wanton actions. From that point on, she changed her clothes in the privacy of her bathroom, and slept on the far side of the bed with two pillows between her and her husband. She would not even look at him, but at his feet when she served him his juice, and was always careful as to not touch him. And every day, for every second, her heart wept because she could not satisfy him. 

"What are you doing?"

She shook out of her thoughts and got off the bed, striding to their wardrobe to rummage for her sleeping wear.

"Nothing."

She could hear him come closer, and her movements stilled, her stomach churning.

And then suddenly his body was against hers, and she moaned as she felt his hot breath on her neck.

"I'm sorry about that night."

She felt tears welling in her eyes.

"Don't be," she said, and his arms wound around her, pressing against her navel, brushing against her stiffening nipples. "It was my fault, after all."

He withdrew his arms, and stepped back.

"Your fault?"

She turned to face him, her cheeks blazing red.

"Yes," she stammered. "It - It was. I was - I was unable to please you, so you couldn't -"

"It had nothing to do with you," he cut in sharply.

"Then - then why?"

He sighed, and took her hands in his.

"It's just - it's just me. I have demons."

She squeezed his hands and smiled at him.

"Everybody has demons."

He gazed into her eyes as though really seeing her for the first time, and kissed her with his mouth open.

Her tongue met his as they undressed each other, and when they fell back on the bed, her heart soared to feel him hard and ready against her belly. He thrust into her, his movements wild and rough as he bit her skin, pulling her nipples with his teeth. He licked the angry, red marks, his fingers stroking her wet nub, their nails grazing each other as she bit into his shoulder. They cried out each other's names as their orgasms shuddered through them, and she felt him pour into her body before he collapsed on top of her.

"Let me drive you home."

"No, I can manage."

"You'll get killed out here. A branch nearly did kill you."

"Shut up."

It was as though they had come to a truce. He had stepped back, and she had moved away from the god damned gates. Her back still hurt from all the pressing and ramming, and yet she felt strangely woozy, her feelings not unlike the time when her crush in the fifth grade lent her a pencil.

Khushi. Stop being stupid. Now.

She shook her head, trying to clear it. They were standing underneath the trees, and were so spared from the rain that beat mercilessly upon the ground.

She turned to him.

"You haven't answered me yet."

"You ask too many questions. I forget."

She punched him.

"Are you going to marry her? Or not?"

"Do you want me to?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means what it means. I don't speak in riddles."

"f**k you."

She smiled as she remembered their passion filled nights, her hand gently rubbing her swelling belly, oblivious to the vendor's growing impatience with his daydreaming customer.

"Oi Madam! Will you buy the begun or not?"

"Huh - what? Oh...yes, here..."

With the eggplant packed into a brown bag and tucked safely in her arm, she crossed to the side of the market that was near the road. She had barely begun to examine the carrots when she spotted her husband on the other side of the road. Quite ecstatic, she began waving at him, shouting his name to catch his attention through the whizzing of the cars that sped past.

He cannot hear me, she thought. Leaving her carrots, she began walking out of the market when she halted in her tracks.

He was gazing in the opposite direction, wearing an expression which she had seen only once on him, on that day of the wedding, when he had spoken to that lady in green. Her heart sinking, she followed his gaze to find the tall woman walking up the road, her black hair rippling in the morning sun, her fair skin dewy and spotless even from afar.

She stumbled as she hurried to step behind a golgappa cart, her palms clammy with dread. She watched with a broken heart as the woman stepped into her husband's arms, as her husband buried his face in her neck and hair and wrapped his arms around her.

She stared at them, seeing, unseeing, and it seemed like days later when the golgappa man asked her if she needed anything. She shook her head and whispered no, her voice hoarse. Her eyes flew back to the place where they had been embracing, and widened in horror. They were gone.

Khushi sat down on the bed, feeling completely defeated. She had never met a man like him, she concluded. He had dropped her home, despite her protests. And she was glad. She was nowhere as brave as the front she had put up, and would have sat under those trees and waited until the storm was over before trying to make her way back home.

Arnav Singh Raizada.

It was almost erotic, she thought, as she swung her legs up on the bed. He was erotic. She was attracted to him, no doubt. But he was her sister's fiance, provided that the marriage was still taking place. He had hardly behaved like a betrothed man. And then - there was Rohit...

Payal was going to kill her, she realized, a smile twitching at her lips as she lay down on the bed. She had been able to fix nothing, and had instead felt her sister's fiance's groin harden - for her.

"Bhaiya, suniye, bhaiya! Have you seen a man pass by with a woman? About five minutes ago?"

"Yes, lots of them. Which do you mean?"

"He - he's wearing a blue kurta, and she was tall, and - and beautiful. Wearing a red sari."

"I don't - no, I don't think I -"

"Bhaiya, please, please! Try to remember! I've asked everyone, you're my last chance!"

"I - oh well. I think I saw them - but I'm not sure -"

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't! Just tell me where you think you saw them!"

"They went that way, towards those houses. Did the woman have long black hair?"

"Yes, yes - thank you, thank you -"

"No problem - arreh - be careul, behenji!"

She staggered against the cart, fighting not to stumble again, wanting to be strong, knowing that she had to be strong. She pushed her way through the throngs of crowds and burst into the little clearing of houses, her eyes coming to rest on the motel in the middle.

She walked to its doors, her mind screaming in protest, questioning her actions, her apparent distrust in her husband.

"But I have to know," she whispered. "I must."

The reception was a small area beneath the stairs, and she crossed to it, looking haggard, a lost woman, a haunted woman.

The man behind the counter looked up. he was small and portly, his glasses almost sliding down his oily nose.

"Yes?"

"I need to -"she faltered.

What was she doing? Her head spun. She turned on her heels, and had almost walked out the door when she heard it.

Loud, shouting voices. One familiar, and one not.

They are coming directly from above, she realized numbly. And then, as though suddenly revived with an electric shock, she sprinted to the stairs. The man at the counter yelled after her, but she paid him no heed. It was now or never. She had to know.

She reached the first landing, panting more out of the thought of what lay ahead than the exercise. The landing was basically a long, narrow veranda, and each room had a window beside its door. She began walking, her ears alert, her heart hammering.

The voices were coming from the fifth room, and she pressed her ear to the keyhole, hoping against hope that she had been wrong in her suspicions.

Her husband's voice boomed out.

"You don't understand!" he roared. "I have to do this!"

"I have not said anything! Do as you please! f**k her all you want! I don't care! Koi fadk nahi padta!"

"Damn you, damn you to hell! She's my wife, I have to -"

"Do your duty? What will she say when she finds out that all those nights of senseless f**king was duty???"

"She won't find out!"

"Why? Why not? Why won't you tell her? Why don't you just tell her about me? About us?"

"Because -"

"Because you have fallen in love with her! I know! I have known you all these years, and you have never lied to me. So don't start now!"

"Zoya -"

"No, please, stop. I should have never come here, I should have never agreed to this -"

"Zoya, I love you. Only you."

There was silence. And then -

"That is a lie."

"No - it's not -"

"I meant the 'only you' part."

"What? But -"

"Love is a beautiful, and a terrible thing. What you have with your wife is beautiful. What we have is terrible, it has always been. Who am I, but a common wh**e? I -"

"Zoya!"

"No, let me speak. You love both of us. Believe me, that is possible. But in the end, your heart will choose only one. And you need to make sure you choose the right one."

"I choose you, Zoya, I choose you!"

The woman laughed, the low and throaty chuckle filling the air, burning it.

"I am sorry I worked myself to such a temper. It's just that - I choose you too, you know I do. I love you, my darling. I love you, your eyes, your mind, your hands, your cock - I love every part of you. I love the air you breathe, and the dust on your shoes, and the shadow that you cast -"

It was his turn to laugh, and he did. She removed her ear from the keyhole and peeped through the window.

He had caught the woman, Zoya, in his arms, and was looking at her as he had never looked at her. It was a look of love so intense, so smouldering, that she lost herself as jealousy crashed through her, pushing away all the hurt and betrayal. For a moment, she knew she could have killed the woman with her bare hands, and him too.

She watched the whole thing. How they undressed each other, how she wound her harms around his head and pressed it against her breasts, her nipples, her c**t. She watched how he licked every part of her, biting, kissing, biting, sucking, grunting. She watched how they came together, their orgasms barely subsiding before they started again. She watched how the woman took her husband's penis in her mouth and made it grow and shudder before he exploded in her mouth. She watched, and watched some more, her own arousal evident between her legs, her eyes devoid of tears and life.

Arnav opened the door to his room, sniffling. His drenched clothes were making him shiver, and he stripped them off and tossed them to the floor - which was now clean. He looked around his room. Everything had been put back in place, and the sheets had been replaced.

He felt affection stirring in his heart for Hari Prakash and made a mental note to increase his wages when there was a sharp, piercing pain in his toe, and he hissed, wobbling to the bed.

There was a small shard of glass stuck to his big toe, a shard so tiny and transparent that his rage at Hari Prakash ebbed away. Anyone could have missed it, he thought as he pulled it out, wincing. A drop of blood oozed out and he pressed on it with his thumb, his mind wandering, wandering...

Khushi.

It was late at night when she returned home, and trudged to her room. He was waiting for her, reading a newspaper as he lounged on the bed against the headboard. She did not look at him, and instead went straight into the bathroom to freshen up.

When she came out, he had put the paper aside and seemed to be waiting for her. She sat at the dressing table and began to braid her hair.

"Are - are you okay?"

"I am fine." Her tone was cold. She was surprised. It had come naturally, even though she had never spoken that way before.

"You - did you make dinner?"

"No."

"Oh. So what did Ma, Jiji - what did they - did they eat?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know? What's gotten into you today? Didn't you go out to buy sabzi?"

Her lips tightened.

"I did."

"And then?"

She looked at him in the mirror.

"I lost the eggplant."

"Where?"

"I think - it was at the motel where you were f**king your wh**e, Zoya."

The words had slipped out of her mouth before she could process them, and alarm bells rang in her head as she watched her husband flush with fury and stride towards her. He grabbed her arms and squeezed them painfully until she cried out, and then pushed her away.

"Never say that name again," he spat.

"Why?" she was close to tears, her walls had all crumbled, her world had just been torn apart. "Why not?"

He looked at her in hatred, not a trace of guilt or remorse in his eyes, and stormed out of room, leaving a strong scent of jasmine in his wake. Her eyes were on the door as it banged shut, and she slumped to the floor, her anguished tears finally bursting forth as she wailed for her ruined marriage.

Garima woke from her nightmare, her husband's arm over her naked breasts. They had become sagged, she noticed, as she pushed his hand off her, and slid off the bed. The nightmares had come back - but they could hardly be called nightmares. She grimaced as the flashbacks played across her mind again, and she concentrated on happy thoughts, on Payal's face, on - on -

She looked back at Shashi, snoring soundly on the bed. The blankets had fallen off after their intercourse, and his bare body shone blue in the moonlight. She crossed to the wardrobe to take out a fresh sari and petticoat, and began to pleat, her thoughts a whirlwind of colour and movement, straying to Khushi.

NOTE*
Please like and comment, if you like it. if you don't like it, comment and tell me why. it would mean a lot to me, and especially this time around because this chapter was a pain in the ass. a lot of you might not have liked it, and that's more than okay because that means i get to learn how to do things better, righhht? and people who want PM's, please please PLEASE buddy me and that will automatically put you on my 'PM list' - which is essentially my buddy list.

to all writers: i'm sorry i have not been commenting lately. i have been excruciatingly busy, and sick as well. please dont delete me off any lists! hehe :P
i'll be done with this busy life on june 19th. and then i will comment on every little thing i see. :)

Chapter One and Two - Page 2:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2911961?pn=2

Chapter Three - Page 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2911961?pn=4

Note on Page 7: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2911961?pn=7

Chapter Four - Page 7: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2911961?pn=7

Chapter Five - Page 10:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2911961?pn=10

Chapter Six - Page 14: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56171263

Chapter Seven - Page 18: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56853125

My Arhi SS(completed): Feelings (based on Arnav discovering Khushi and Shyam promo) - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2780981

Edited by cmileyfreaky - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
intense update is the kid with la arnav son garima is treading on the wrong part she is making the same mistake her parents made she should realize that the struggles she went through her daughter may go through the same because the man she is getting her married  has no interest in her and it will be worst because  this time arnav is the type of person to not give a damn  arnav and khushi it base on lust on arnav side and khushi is not sure what she is feeling arnav is mature to know what he wants and right now he want khushi la is on her way back and garima hate khushi because she is her mother daughter (zoya ) i might be wrong  awesome update well written and very emotional thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
-zozo- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Long update! 
Wow garima's background story is intense! Feel real pity for her! 
She should realize that the struggles she went through her daughter may go through the same because the man she is getting her married to has no interest in her! 
The relationship that Arnav and Khushi are sharing up to date is totally not love or affection for each it's basically lust, and there is nothing good about that! 
Need some background info on Arnav and lavanya. 
Awesome update really enjoyed reading it! 
Edited by zoey_1365 - 12 years ago