Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 4

Lucknow:

Dadi had called Veer and asked him to come back for one week. She hadn't told him the reason. He was pretty confused as Dadi never called him back like this. Still he came as soon as he could manage.

He got the biggest shock of his life when he came to know that his long lost sister was back. At first he couldn't believe it. But when he saw her in real, standing in front of him, he had to believe it.

Khushi hadn't told Dadi anything about Dehli. But she had to tell it to her brother. He was extremely angry and sad after knowing what had happened to her. He literally wanted to kill ASR but Khushi made him stop.

Khushi had told him about the money she owed to the Raizadas. He had made arrangements to send the money to them almost at once. Khushi told him his bank account number so that the money could get transferred.

She wrote a letter as well explaining all the transactions she had owed to ASR. Later that week her brother made her get admission in BA, in a good reputed girls college in English literature as a major. He went back telling her to call him if anything bothered her.

AR, Dehli:

The phone rang. ASR picked up. It was from his bank. The manager had called him up to tell him that somebody had transferred the money to his account by the name of Veer Malik. He was surprised and shocked. Before he could answer the peon entered in his office and gave him a TCS post which came for him. Curious, he opened it and got shock of his life.

The letter said:

Mr Raizada,

The money transferred to your account was sent by me. I have returned all the money I ever owed you. Please have a look at the list below. I hope I have returned all. If not then consider that you gave the rest for charity.

These 500,000 include:

100,000 which I owed you after the breaking the 15 day contract with AR.

50,000 for the bump I gave your car with my bike in Lucknow.

30,000 for the bill you paid when Babuji was in the hospital.

300 which I loaned from you on Holi this year

The rest for Babuji's current hospitalization and other expenses.

I'll remind you again that I didn't take any of the gold your family gave me. It's all in your locker, even my MS.

Khushi Malik

After reading this letter ASR broke once again. He had been holding himself with very much difficulty but he could not hold it anymore so he rushed to his home and broke down. He had shown everyone that letter and the whole family went in a trance.

Precap: A three years leap.

PS: Sorry!! I couldn't upsate earlier as I had my exams. Now I am free. Will try to update regularly. Do read and tell how was it.

For PMz:

Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved it
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
that was a fast development ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Interesting ff. Good that khushi had gone to her real brother. Arnav is regretting now is for good. When she'll return to him later he'll never ever commit that mistake again. Want to know what will happen after leap. Please do cont soon. And please do pm me whenever u update.
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...bt its was short๐Ÿ˜” waiting for next part

thanks a lottt fr pm.
Syama_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting...
do cont soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
AWWW, She Gave Him The Whole Amount ๐Ÿ˜ณ
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 5

After 3 years:

Khushi has completed he BA and MA with fying colours. She is currently teaching in a good english medium school. As she has mastered English Literature so she works as English teacher. In the evenings she goes to an institute for a siploma in Fashion Designing as it was her passion.

ASR is well, ASR. Just like before. But he has a secret heartache due to Khushi's leaving him. But he does not show it to anybody. His family thinks he has gotten over it. Nobody has ever asked him to get married after the events which happened 3 years ago. So he is contented with his life. He had tried to search Khushi but he failed miserably.

Anjali was very strong after Shayam fiasco. She has a daughter named Rhea who is about to turn 3. She is fast and brilliant for her age. She knows her Mamoo loves her and mom very much but he has always been sad due to some reason. She doesn't know it yet.

Payal and Akash are happily married. They have a son Arav. He is 2. He doesn't talk much but likes to spend time with his uncle Arnav. He has been spoilt rotten by his grandparents.

Garima, Buaji and Bauji all are fine. The miss Khushi badly but don't show it much. Happy to see Payal happily married. Garima has a secret. Khushi calls her every month to know of everyone's well being. She is happy to see Khushi happy in her family.

AR, Dehli:

ASR: Akash! You have to do me a favour and move to Lucknow for a while. Go and look for some suitable land or building where we can establish a branch of AR. Its a big city and I never thought about it.
AK: But why Bhai?? Why can't you go? You have an amazing business mind as compared to mine. I know you will handle it much better than me.
ASR: Akash! If I could go, I would never ask you. You must understand I can't go there.
AK: Why??
ASR: I can't tell you.
AK: OK bhai, as you wish I will leave as soon as I can.

Precap:
K: Jiju??? Ap yahan???????????
AK: Khushi??? Ap yahan???

PS:  Do commet and like.

For PMz:
Buddy:  

Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Short but sweet update. Precap is much more interesting.  Khushi meets akash! Hope that arshi meets soon too. Please do cont soon. Thanks for pm.
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update but very short...wow kushi ll meet with akash๐Ÿ˜ƒ cnt wait 4 the next part..