Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
they are soo adorable..i cant wait to see romantic arnav and khushi..:)
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Just realized that on the show Khushi still hasn't realized that she loves Arnav. So here's my idea on how she will realize. Please do leave me your comments,

Part 8 : Flashback - Khushi realizes she is in love

When Khushi woke up it was already dark. She looked at the time. It was close to 7pm. Arnav would be coming home soon. Naani and Anjali had gone to the mandir. Payal, Akash, Maami and Mamaji were attending Akash's friend's wedding. Shyam was away on business. Khushi was tired when she got back home after dropping off the dabbas in the office. She had been feeling tired for the past few days, but she didn't tell anyone because she didn't want to worry them. Arnav had said he would come home earlier, but maybe he got stuck with some meetings, Khushi thought yawning. It was raining outside and Khushi remembered how few weeks back, on a rainy day like today, she and Arnav had confessed their love. She smiled.. and looked down at the bed. Life was so perfect. Arnav had showered her with love ever since then, just like she had always dreamed her husband would do. He was the perfect husband, he would be heartbroken if she cried, would do anything to make her smile, in fact they would still challenge each other to do stuff and play tricks on each other. Nani and Anjali had forgiven Khushi and had accepted her as part of their family. They had seen a change in Arnav's behavior and they knew Khushi was the reason. Khushi had changed too, ever since she realized that she loved Arnav. Everything made sense after that moment. The dhak dhaks around him, her concern for his well-being, wanting to see him when he wasn't around, not wanting to take her eyes off him when he was nearby.. it had all made sense. 

It had stopped raining. So she got off the bed and walked to the side of the pool and sat down on the recliner. She remembered the night that she had realized that she loved Arnav. This happened a few days after she started sleeping in the room. It was about 10pm and he still hadn't come home. She tried calling his mobile, but it was switched off. She tried to sleep, thinking he might come home later that night. When she woke up later, hearing thunder, it was 3am and Arnav still wasn't around. She got off the bed and walked up and down the room, unsure what to do. Where is he? Earlier that day, they had had a fight. Arnav had told her that he hated her and that he wished he didn't have to live in the same room as her. She had fought back saying she didn't want to see his face either and that she wished the 6 months could be up so that she could leave him forever. I wish I hadn't told him that, Khushi thought. Hey Devi Maiyya, I hope he is alright. She looked at the clock. It was 3:30am. "Kahe hain aap Arnavji? (Where are you Arnav?)" she thought aloud. Khushi felt cold and started shivering. "Arnavji, agar aap ko kuch hua hai toh main apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahin karegi (Arnav, I will never be able to forgive myself if something were to happen to you)".. she sat down on the bed and started shivering. Her mobile rang and she picked up the call. It was the police. "Ji, aap Mrs Raizada hain? (Am I speaking to Mrs Raizada?)" Khushi answered, "Ji. aap kaun (Yes, and you?)". The guy on the other side had answered, "Ji woh humko aap ka pati ka car mila road pe.. car ka accident hua hain. par usse kahin mila nahin.. kya woh ghar pahuch gaya hain? (We found his car on the side of the road. there was an accident. but we couldnt find him. has he reached home yet?)" "Kyaa (What) " was all that came out of Khushi. The guy on the other side was saying "Woh Mr Raizada ka phone switched off hain, aur yeh baarish ke wajay se shaayad aap ke gar ka landline kharab ho gaye hain.. issiliye humne aap ko phone kiya hain.. kya woh ghar aagaya hain.. (Arnav's phone is switched off. Your landline is not working, might be because of the rain. That's why I called you. Is he home yet?) Khushi couldn't answer. "Hello, hello.. Mrs Raizada".. Khushi didn't hear anything else. She had dropped the phone. 

All the events that had happened since the first day she had met Arnav flashed in her mind - when he had broken her pearl dori, when he had saved her from the car in the rain, during teej when he had given her water, his first sorry to her, how he had taken care of her when she had fallen sick, the diwali near-kiss, new year, the Teri Meri dance sequence, when he kissed her on the Mehndi day, when he had found her the day of the havan, the bindi scene on the day of the wedding, when he had put sindoor on her, when he had told her that he hated her near the pool, when he made her sleep outside and the night they spent on the recliner. "Arnavji.. " she said and dropped onto the floor, her face in her hands crying her heart out. A few minutes later, she looked up crying, "Aap kaha hain.. hume pata hain ki aapko kuch hua nahi hain.. (Where are you? I know you are still alive)",she said putting her hand over her heart. It was still beating, so he had to be alive. She couldn't stop crying.. she walked out to the pool, it was still raining. She sat down next to the pool, drenched.. "Arnavji, wapas aajayiye.. hum aap ke bina is ghar main.. (Arnav, please come back.. What will I do in this house without you?)" she couldn't stop crying.. So finally she got up and walked to the mandir in the living room. "Hey Devi Maiyya, Arnavji kahan hain.. agar usse kuch ho gaya toh, main apne jaan de doongi.. uske bina main.. main.. main kya karoongi.. aisa kyun lagta hain ki uske bin jeene ka koi matlab nahi hain.. kaha hain woh.. usse wapas gar lana.. aapki kasam, agar woh gar nahi aayega toh mere mauth ki wajay aap hoge.. tab aap khush hogi na.. hume itni dukh main dekhkar aap khush hain na.. Kyu kar rahe hain aap ye sab.. maine hamesha aapko apna dost samjha hain.. aur ab aap mere saath aisa.. (Oh God, where is Arnav. I will kill myself if something were to happen to him. Without him, what will I do? Why do I feel like there is no reason to live without him? Where is he? Bring him home! I swear, if something happens to him, you will be the reason for my death! Then you will be happy, right? You are happy seeing me in such pain, right? Why are you doing this? I have always considered you as my friend and you do this to me?) " She sat down and put her hand on the flame of the diya. She winced in pain, "Mujhe meri pati chahiye.. main uske bina jee nahi paaongi (I want my husband back. I cannot live without him)". 

Anjali had found Khushi early next morning, fainted in front of the mandir, her hand burned. "Khushiji.. kya hua Khushiji.. Hari Prakashji..(Khushi, what happenend? Hari Prakash..) " Hari Prakash and Anjali had moved Khushi to the sofa, where Anjali had sprinkled water on her. Khushi came to, saying, "Main apne pati ke bin jee nahi paaongi (I can't live without my husband)".. Anjali was shocked, "Khushiji kya baat hain (Khushi what happened)".. Khushi saw Anjali and started crying.. "Woh kal rat phone aaya tha.. (Last night I got a phone call)" and she explained what the cop had told her. "Khushi, aap bhi na.. mujhe dara diye (Khushi, you scared me)". Anjali heaved a sigh of relief and explained. Arnav had called her up last night explaining how he had to go to Mumbai for an emergency meeting. Anjali had gone to Khushi's room and found her asleep, so she didn't wake her up to tell her. Later that night, he had called up telling her how one of the tyres on his car had blown out and his car had skid and hit a tree, but he was fine. He had gotten another car and had been on his way to Mumbai. Anjali had again gone to Khushi's room to tell her about it, but had seen that she was still sleeping, so she didn't tell her. Now Anjali felt guilty for not letting Khushi know. Anjali took Khushi's burnt hand and started to apply an ointment on it. "Khushiji aap Chotte ki kitni fikar karti hain.. yeh dekhkar mujhe bahut khushi hui.. Devi Maiyya se aapne Chotte ka zindagi maanga.. aur aapne kaha ki aap Chotte ke bina jee nahi paayenge.. Chotte ke liye aap ka pyar dekhkar main bahut khush hoon.. Main jo inkeliye mehzoor karti hoon.. who asp Chotte ke liye bhi.. aapko pata hain Khushiji, pyaar hi zindagi hain.. Jab aap kissi se pyaar karte hain, toh woh hi aapka zindagi ban jaata hain.. (Khushi, I'm so happy seeing your care for Arnav. You fought with God for your husband's life and you said that you cannot live without him. I am very happy seeing your love for Arnav. You feel the same way I feel about my husband. Do you know, Khushi.. love is life. When you love someone, he becomes your life) " Khushi remembered how she felt last night when she thought she had lost Arnav. "Usko hamesha dekhne ko dil karta hain, woh paas aate hain toh dhadkane tez ho jaati hain, aur jab woh door jaate hain to aapke saase ruk jaati hain.. uske bina zinda rehne ka matlab hi nahi hain.. (You always want to see him, when he comes near your heartbeats quicken and when he goes away you stop breathing. Without him, there is no reason for staying alive)" A tear rolled down Khushi's cheek.. Love, how could I love him? He hates me and he insults me, but I ' I love him? It made sense to Khushi.. love, it had always been love.. it made sense now.. But I must be the most unluckiest woman on this earth to love someone who hates me! 

"Khushi", Arnav's voice brought her back to reality. "Aap aa gaye? (You are here?)" Khushi wiped her tears, and looked over her shoulder. "Kya hua, Khushi.. (What happened)", Arnav was shocked to see his wife crying.. "Kisi ne kuch kaha tumse.. (Did someone say something to hurt you?)" He touched her shoulder. "Nahi nahi, aap fresh ho jaayiye, hum khana lagate hain (No, get ready and I will go get food)". He hugged her and made sure that she was alright, then walked to the bathroom to change. 

As Khushi walked to the kitchen, she remembered how that day she had asked Anjali not to tell Arnav about what happened so that he won't worry about her. The truth was that Khushi didn't want Arnav to know that she was concerned about him. She had been angry at him for not calling her to let her know about his plans and the accident, but then again they had fought before he had left, so he must have purposely not called her. He was such a monster back then, she thought, but now he has changed so much! I wonder if I will ever know why he married me.. maybe I should ask him.. 

Part 9 - Three month anniversary (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55867994)

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
sowms1395 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good one. PM me when you update
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i loved the two parts lovely and cute 
i loved the lisa part for jealousy 
flash back part was the best gr8 emotions displayed out of love and pain 
beautiful writing dear 
cant wait for a stronger and intense update for arhi's revelation about the terrace incident
momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its really beautifulll...loved it...plz pm me nxt time..
coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
oh!
how i wish u write moreee😆
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
both updates r awesome...

thanks 4 d pm
Parker27 thumbnail
Awww Love how she realizes that she loves him :) hope it happens in the show :) waiting for ur next update :) 
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 9 : Three month anniversary

Arnav was on the recliner reading a book when Khushi walked in. He looked up as she sat down on the bed. He put the book down and went to the bed to sit down next to her. "Tum theekh ho Khushi.. (Are you alright, Khushi?)", he asked holding her shoulder. "Nahi kuch nahi Arnavji.. bas thodi dhakaan hain.. do teen din se..(Nothing, Arnav, I have just been tired for the past few days)", she said touching her forehead. She was feeling dizzy (hint, hint!). "Kya?? I will call the doctor now.. tune pehle kyu nahi bataya.. tum...(What I will call the doctor. Why didn't tell me about this earlier?)" Arnav took his mobile out and frantically started searching for the doctor's number. She touched his hand. "Arnavji, main theekh hoon.. (Arnav, I am alright)". He had started dialing, "Ya, right..". "Arnavji," Khushi took his phone from him. "Main kal subah hospital jaaoongi doctor se milne. Abhi main aap ke saath kuch waqt bitaana chahti hoon.. (I will go to the hospital tomorrow morning and meet the doctor. Now I want to spend some time with you)", she put her arms around him and put her head on his shoulder. Arnav smiled and put his arm around her. "Arre, main to bhooli gaya tha..(Oh, I forgot)", Arnav got up and went to the cupboard and took some bags out. "Humare shaadi ki aaj teen mahine poori hogaye hain.. toh maine socha ki tumhe kuch gift dedoo (Its our three month anniversary. I wanted to give you a gift)". Khushi opened the bags and found about 20 sarees. "Yeh kya hain. (What are these?)" Arnav was surprised.. "Tumne kaha tha na ki tumhe gote wale saree pasand hain.. toh main woh khareedne gaya tha.. aur itne sari gote wale sariya the waha par.. toh maine sab khareedi.. tumhe pasand nahi hein toh main kal wapas kardoongi.. (You told me you like gote sarees. So I went to get them and there were so many in the shop that I bought all of them. If you dont like them, I will return them)" Arnav looked hurt. "Nahi nahi, (No no)" Khushi got up and put her hand on his shoulder. "Aap na bahut ajeeb ho, par bahut achche ho.. Hey Devi Maiyye.. maine sirf ek saree maangi thi.. aur inhone poore dukaan khareedi (You are strange, but you are awesome. Oh god, I asked for one saree and he bought me the entire shop)". She smiled, but then she sat down on the bed. Arnav turned around to look at her. "Shaadi ki teen mahine.. iska matlab (Three months of marriage.. that means)". Khushi muttered under her breath. Arnav sat down next to her and took her hand. "Kya hua, Khushi (What happened Khushi)". Khushi looked at him, "Nahi, teen mahine poori ho gaye hain.. toh aur teen mahine baaki (Three months over, now another three months left)". Tears filled her eyes. "Khushi", Arnav raised his voice. "Nahi, tum kahi nahi jaayenge.. tum yahi mere paas rahoge, hamesha hamesha mere saath rahoge. (No, you are not going anywhere. You will stay close to me, you will be with me forever and forever)" He pulled her close and put her hand on his chest. "Waada karo ki tum mujhe kabhi chod kar nahi jaayengi (Promise me you will never abandon me ever)". Khushi looked at Arnav and then on her hand on his chest. She kissed him on the forehead. "Arnavji, main aapko kabhi chodkar nahi jaayengi.. main aapke bina kaise reh sakti hoon (Arnav, I will never leave you. I can't live without you)". She chuckled, "Mujhe na wat the ki itni aadat jo hogayi hain (I am so used to your what the's now)". He made a face and she laughed and hugged him.

"Waise ek kaam karte hain (Let's do one thing)", Arnav said as he pulled the blanket over Khushi. "Kal Friday hain na, weekend pe kahin ghoomne chalte hain.. tum ghar main itne kaam karti ho, isliye shaayad itni kamsor hogaye ho.. ek do din aaram karenge, (Tomorrow's Friday, lets go someplace over the weekend. You do lots of work at home, which could be why you are so tired. You can take rest for one or two days)" he turned over to look at her, and smiled, "masti karenge.. toh tumhe acha lagega.. theekh hein? (We will have fun! You will like it. Sound good?)" Khushi leaned over, and put her head on his arm. "Theekh hain, aap saath hain bas itna kaafi hain (Ok, we will be together.. that's more than enough for me!)". He kissed her forehead.

In a hotel room in Ahmedabad, Shyam couldn't sleep. For about a month, Arnav and Khushi had been getting closer. Anjali could not stop talking about their love. She had told him about how Khushi had burned her hand worried about Arnav's safety. Shyam couldn't believe that Khushi could do so for Arnav, when all he did was hurt her and hate Shyam ,even though all he did was love her. "Khushiji, hum aap ko kal sab sach bataayenge.. tab aapko pata chalega ki Arnav aapse sirf pyaar ka natak kar raha hain.. woh aapse pyar nahin karte.. par hum.. hum aapse behat pyaar karte hain Khushiji.. uski baat main Rani Sahiba ko chod doongi.. aur aap aur hum ek saat kahin door chale jaayenge..(Khushi, I will tell you everything tomorrow. Then you will realize that Arnav is just pretending to be in love with you. He doesn't love you. But I, I love you a lot Khushi. Then I will leave Anjali and you and I can go somewhere far)" Shyam said, with an evil smile on his face.

Ok, there you go. Khushi is pregnant, more romance, MU to be cleared soon! But don't worry, no guilt track after that, and also the story will continue because the MU will be cleared only between Arnav and Khushi.. so you will see more romance! I might have a few more updates today.. I'm in a mood to write.. it's a beautiful day!

Part 10: Khushi and Arnav learn the truth! (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55879688)

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice update...
u  r updating super fast...
3 updates in 1 day... great...

thanks 4 d pm