Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow gr8!!! Good to know Arshi ki romance ki gadi super fast hai;) n pls update n pm me plz plz
-MKB- thumbnail
eee---- i so love it khushi pregnant! finally you fulfilled my wish which i asked for
and PM me the next part yaar
Parker27 thumbnail
Awww she's pregnant :) Please always stay in the mood to write :) I like this mood of yours. Amazing update and they're going on a mini vacation. 
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome i love it i really hope and wish a scene like that happens for real in the show after MU is cleared 
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i loved it dear 
yay i thought she will be pregnant and u confirmed that's beautiful phase in ur OS exciting too
20 sarees for 3 month anniversary that's gr8 
that evil creep is planning for MU again ๐Ÿ˜ก
superb writing dear and i felt good becoz of ur writing for this arhiless days
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wooowww awsomee beautifully written thnxs for the pm please pm me on next update
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 10: Khushi and Arnav learn the truth!

Khushi couldn't believe what she had just heard.. she was pregnant! She sat in the car, stunned.. she didn't know whether to cry or be happy.. She stopped at the mandir first, "Hey Devi Maiyya.. itni achchi khabar.. main.. mujhe vishwas nahi ho raha hein, ki main maa banne jaa rahi hoon..(Oh God, such good news.. I.. I can't believe that I'm going to be a mother) " Tears ran down her cheeks. rabba ve.. But then she got a worried look on her face. How would Arnav react to this? Will he be happy? What if he will get angry? What if.. "Nahi.. hum use raat main batayenge.. abhi toh woh office main busy hain shayad..(No, I will talk to him at night. Now he might be busy at office)" 

When she reached home, Nani and Anjali were having lunch. "Khushi bitiya, kahan gaye the aap.. sab theek hain na.. aaj aap office nahi gaye(Khushi, where were you? Is everything alright? You didn't go to office today?)". Nani asked. Khushi started telling them that she had gone to the hospital, but stopped. "Nahi, woh main mandir gayi thi.. bas aise hi.(No, I had gone to the temple, just like that)." Anjali looked up. "Chalo acha kiya.. aaj kal aap itne busy jo rehti hain.. aap aaj kal humare saat mandir aati hi nahi hein..(that is good. nowadays you are so busy. You dont come with me to the temple any more)" She smiled and looked at Nani.. "aapko pata hain Naniji, subah ko yeh dabbe lekar Chotte ke pass jaati hein.. phir shyamko wapas aakkar thodi bahut humare saat waqt bitaati hein, par phir bhi khoye khoye si lagti hein (Do you know, Nani, in the morning she takes the lunchboxes and goes to be with Chotte and then in the evening she comes back and spends some time with us, but she always seems so lost)". Payal and Akash walked in then. Payal sat down, "Naniji, Di.. main soch rahi thi.. kya main kal ghar jaa sakti hoon.. amma babuji ki bahut yaad aa rahi hain. Main kal subah ko jaakar shyam ko wapas aa jaoongi(Nani, Di, I was wondering whether I could go home. I miss my parents. I will go tomorrow morning and get back at night)". Nani smiled and asked, "Arre Payal bitiya, iss me poochne waali kya baat hain.. aaj raat hi chale jaana (Payal, what is there to ask in that? Why dont you go tonight itself?)". Akash looked at Payal, sad. "Aakash bitwa, ek kaam karo aaj raat tum hi jaana Payal bitiya ki saat. Waise bhi tumhara Ma yaha par nahi hain toh koi kuch nahi kahega(Akash, do one thing. You also go with Payal tonight. Your mother is not here, so no one will mind)". Nani smiled. "Aur kal subah ko wapas aa jaana.. aise Payal bitiya apne amma babuji ki saat samay bhi bita paayega (And then get back tomorrow morning, so that Payal can spend some time with her parents)". Akash smiled, "Thank you, dadi (Thank you, grandmother)." He turned to Payal. "Mujhe abhi ek meeting ko jaana hein. Uske baat main ghar aakar tumhe pick up karoonga.. theek hain? (I have to go for a meeting. I will come home after that to pick you up)". Payal smiled, nodded her head and Akash left.

They didn't notice that Khushi had sat down on the table. She was feeling a bit dizzy. Anjali noticed the worry on Khushi's face and asked, "Khushiji aap ko kya hogaya (Khushi, what happened to you)". Khushi looked up, "Nahi di, kuch nahi. Sar main dard hain. Main jaakar so jaati hoon (Nothing, Di. Just a headache. I will go sleep)". "Ha, yeh toh acha hain (That's a good idea)", Anjali smiled. "Waise suna hain tum aur Chotte kahin jaa rahe ho.. (By the way, I heard that you and Chotte are going somewhere)" Khushi blushed. rabba ve.. She remembered different times when he had kissed her and hugged her.. and she remembered her doctor saying she was pregnant. "Acha hua, Chotte ko apni patni ki fikar to hain.. warna hamesha kaam pe busy rehte hain (That is good. It shows that Chotte does care about his wife. Otherwise he is always busy with his work)" Anjali walked to Khushi, helped her get up, "Khushiji, aap jaakar so jaayiye.. Naani aur main shyam ko shopping jaa rahe hain, aap ko kuch chaahiye?(Khushi, please go sleep. Nani and I will go shopping in the evening. Do you want something?)" Khushi shook her head. "Chotte tab tak aa jaayenge. Kuch chaahiye toh Om Prakashji ko bata dena.. theek hain (Chotte should be home by then. If you need something, do tell Om Prakash, ok?)". Payal walked Khushi to her room and helped her lie down. "Kuch dawayiya lena, Khushi (Take some medicines, Khushi)". "Nahi, jeeji (No, Jiji)". Khushi replied quickly. "Pagli, theek hain. so jaana (Mad girl, ok. Sleep)". Payal touched her face and Khushi closed her eyes.

Arnav couldn't wait to get home.. He had a romantic weekend planned. They would drive 2 hours away from Delhi to a small desolated resort in the woods. He had told Aman not to call him until it was an emergency. Everything else was taken care of. If only he could finish up the meeting, but Mr Oberoi would not stop talking. He glared at Mr Oberoi as he was talking about the great things his family had done and what his dreams were for the deal he wanted to make with AR. Arnav looked at the time, as he walked to his office two hours later and dropped onto his chair. He loosened his tie and looked at the pic of Khushi on his desk. "Khushi", he whispered' rabba ve.. "maine tumhe kya kya nahi kahan.. par tum sab sehti rahi.. kyu.. (What all did I tell you.. and you suffered all that) Do I deserve your love, Khushi?" He remembered what she told him the night she had confessed. "Main aap se door kaise jaa sakti hoon.. main bhi aapke bina jee nahi paoongi Arnavji.. aap hain, to main hoon.. !! (How can I leave you alone. I wont be able to live without you.. I can exist only with you)" He leaned his head on the chair.. "teen mahine.. (Three months)" He closed his eyes. He remembered the terrace scene, and his eyes flung open. "Nahi, main kaise bhool sakti hoon.. Khushi aur jijaji.. (No, how can I forget. Khushi and bro-in-law)" He closed his eyes.. he saw Khushi's smiling face, as she put her head on his chest .. "Main aap se behat pyaar karti hoon, Arnavji..(I love you a lot, Arnav)" "No, she was not lying.. I trust her.. she loves me.." Arnav got up, banging his fist on the table. "Par mujhe pata karna hoga ki kya hua tha Jijaji aur uske beech main (But I need to find out what had happened between her and bro-in-law)" .. He remembered what Payal had said a month back, about Shyam being the name of their paying guest. Can I  ask Payal about it? No, no one has to know.. what if I was wrong about everything? Arnav knew he had to do this secretly. He grabbed hold of his jacket and left his office.

Anjali's phone rang, "Jii.. aap aa gaye? (Have you reached?)" Shyam on the other side, "Rani sahiba, aap kaha hain (Anjali, where are you?)". "Ji, woh main aur naani bahar hain.. shayad Akash aur Payal bhi bahar hain. Ghar main Khushiji hain, aur Om Prakashji bhi.. Hum jaldi aayenge (Nani and I are outside the house, Akash and Payal might be out too. Khushi is at home with Om Prakash. I will reach home soon)", Anjali replied. She was in the car with Nani. "Nahi, Rani Sahiba, aap jaldi mat karna, humko shaayad der lagega (No, Anjali, don't hurry. I might be delayed)". He said as he climbed the steps up to the house. "Hum rakhte hain (I'm keeping the phone)". He rang the bell, and Om Prakash answered the door. "Om Prakashji, mujhe na sar main dard hain.. aap mere liye kuch dawai lekar aayenge (Om Prakash, I have a headache. Can you get me some medicines?)".Shyam asked as he put his suitcase on the couch. "Ji, hum abhi lekar aate hain (Ok, I will get some soon)". As Om Prakash left the house, Shyam ran up to Khushi's room. He opened the door and saw her lying asleep on the bed. He ran to her side, sat down next to her and touched her face. Khushi stirred and her eyes closed asked, "Aap aa gaye (Have you reached?)?" Rubbing her eyes, she sat up. Shyam hugged her tightly.

Arnav parked his car next to Khushi's house. He got down and walked to the garage. Happy bhai came running.. "ji sir, aap ko kuch chaahiye (Sir, do you need someting?)". Arnav took off his shades and asked, "Aap is aadmi ko jaante ho? (Do you know this guy?)" He showed a pic of Shyam to him. Happy bhai looked closely. "Haa.. yeh toh Shyaamji hain.. woh kuch mahine pehle Madhumatiji ki ghar main paying guest ban kar reh raha tha.. aur iski saat Khushi beti ki sagai bhi hui thi.. phir pata nahi yeh kaha chala gaya.. par aap ko kyaa..(Yes, this is Shyam. A few months ago he used to live as a paying guest at Madhumati's house and he was engaged to Khushi. But then I don't know what happened. But what is it to you?)" Happy bhai was shocked as Arnav had turned and started running to his car by then. "Ajeeb aadmi hain! (Strange guy!)"

Khushi's eyes flung open.. this wasn't Arnav. She realized it was Shyam. "Chodiye hume.. (Leave me)" she tried to push him off her and off the bed. "Om Prakashji, Om Prakash ji". Shyam released her and looked at her, his hands still on her. "Is ghar main sirf aap aur main hein, Khushiji..(We are alone at home, Khushi)" Khushi's face changed.. she was scared.. "Aapko is kamre main aane ki himmat kaise hui (Hwo dare you come inside this room?)".. She looked behind Shyam and exclaimed. "Arnavji". Shyam suddenly looked scared and sat up and Khushi jumped to the other side of the bed. Shyam looked over his shoulder and understood she was lying. Khushi tried to run to the door to get away from the room, but Shyam was too quick for her. He ran up to her and closed the door. "Kyu Khushiji..(Why Khushi)" Shyam said as he walked towards her. "Aap saale saab ki saat, chee.. aap toh mujhse pyaar karte hain na.. phir uske saat aise bartav kyu karte hain.. (You with Arnav. You love me, right? Then why do you behave this way with him?)" He lifted his hand to touch her shoulder and she jumped back. She hit a side table and a vase broke. She fell down, her hand landed on the broken glass and started bleeding. Shyam sat down next to her.. "Apna haat deejiye.. main bandage lagati hoon (Give me your hand. I will put a bandage)". "Hume choone ki koshish bhi mat karna (dont you dare touch me)", she took a glass piece and swung it near him, her blood dripping down from the glass. "Theekh hain, Khushiji.. main sirf yeh batane ke liye aaya tha ki jo aap saale saab ka pyar samajh rahe hein.. woh sab dikhava hain (Ok, Khushi. I just wanted to tell you that what you think is Arnav's love towards you is  a pretense) " Khushi eyes opened wide.. "Yeh aap kya bakwas..(What nonsense)" Shyam smiled and added, "Nahi, hum sach keh rahihe.. aap Arnav se hi pooch leejiye.. ki usne aap se shaadi kyun ki.. usne bataya nahi na aapko.. main batati hoon (No, I'm telling you teh truth. Why don't you ask Arnav why he married you. Did he not tell you? I will tell you.)". He moved closer to her and she got up swinging the glass piece closer to Shyam's face. He backed away and said, "Aakash aur Payal ke shaadi ke raat ko, saale saab ko hamare aur aapke pyar ka pata chal gaya tha.. usne mujhse poocha toh maine batadiya ki aap aur main ek doosre se behat pyaar karte hain aur ek doosre se door nahi reh sakte hain (The night of Akash and Payal's wedding, Arnav learned about the love that you and I share. He asked me about it and I told him that we loved each other and that we couldn't stay away from each other)".. Khushi's eyes were filled with fear.. What was Shyam saying, that he told Arnav that they were in love! Suddenly it struck her, all the anger, all the insults after the wedding, why he hated her all of a sudden. Shyam was the reason! But why did Arnav believe him? How could he think that she would do such a thing.. chee! How did Arnav find out about them? Her head was filled with questions, and her whole world came crashing down!

"Khushi.." she heard Arnav's voice. Shyam turned to look over his shoulder, scared. "Saale saab..(Bro-in-law)" he said smiling.. "aap aagaye.. yeh Khushiji na.. usko chot lagi hain, aur woh hume dekhne nahi dete(You are here? Khushi is hurt and she won't show me her wound)". Arnav walked up to him. "Ye humara kamra hain.. aur yaha main apne biwi ki saat rehti hoon.. aur kisiko yaha par aane ki zaroorat nahi hain.. meri biwi ka khayal main khud rakh sakti hoon, Jijaji! (This is my room, where I live with my wife. No one else is wanted here. I can take care of my wife, bro-in-law)". He said towering over Shyam, angrily. Then he turned to look at Khushi. "Ab kya hoga, saale saab.. Khushiji toh ab aapko kabhi maaf nahi karegi.. ab woh sirf mujhse pyaar karegi..(What will happen now, Arnav. Khushi will not forgive you. Now she will only love me)", Shyam thought as he walked out of the room. "Khushi..", Arnav touched her face. Khushi was still dazed, holding the broken glass in her hand. Arnav held her hand and she winced in pain. She took her hand away from him. "Dekhne do, Khushi..(Let me see, Khushi)" Arnav commanded. She yielded. She watched him as he took the glass out of her hand and cleaned her hand. How could you trust Shyam? Are you faking your love towards me.. do you not love me? She closed her eyes and she remembered what he had said few days back in his office, "Main tumhe, tumhe aur sirf tumhe kiss karoonga (I will kiss you, you and only you)".. then the night he had confessed, "I love you dammit, main tumhare bina mar jaaoongi (I love you and I will die without you)".. No, he can't be lying.. I should not fall for Shyam's words.. I should give him a chance to explain himself.. but what if Shyam was lying.. what if he purposely made up this story to cause a rift between us. No, I will not ask him anything. She hugged him, "Aap.. aap.. main aapse .. main aapse.. (You.. you.. I.. I)", she said crying.. He looked at her.. "Kya hua Khushi.. (What happened, Khushi?)", he wiped her tears.. "Main aapse behat pyaar karti hoon.. mera yakeen kijiye (I love you a lot, please believe me)" Khushi said, sobbing. Arnav's eyes teared up. He kissed her on the forehead. Did Shyam tell her something? Has she gotten to know the truth? "shhh' kuch mat bolo, Khushi.. (Don't say a word Khushi)" he hugged her tightly and ran his hands through her hair. "Ab chale.. yaha se door.. sab se door.. sirf tum aur main.. (Now lets go.. far.. away from everyone.. just you and I)"

Part 11: MU cleared between Arnav and Khushi (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55884393)

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰hey wat came over u ???huh 
ur just writing on and on ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i am really loving ur updates dear and ur beautiful writing it is awesome๐Ÿ‘ 
i hate this evil crap i wanna kill him and i love arhi they are the best and adorable 
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
very nyc part..conti soon 
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@devishree: Haha.. nothing came over me.. I am thinking about Arnav and Khushi when I should be studying.. It's a Sunday, and I'm in no mood to study.. but in a mood to write!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ But I'm going to be good and read a paper for a while and then get started on the next update!! I will try my best to make the next update awesome!!
@tina_1234 : thank you!
Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago