Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
the last part - a bit long and a bit 18+ 😉

Do mind the mistakes as i finished it a bit hurriedly.

They both moved to the bathroom while Arnav was still holding the petticoat. Khushi stepped inside the bathroom and Arnav stood just outside the door turning around. Khushi pushed the door as mush as possible allowing only Arnav's hand inside the bathroom.

"Hey Devi Maiya, please protect me." Khushi murmured as she started to untie her petticoat.

Arnav standing in front could feel each and every movement.

"Khushi .. tum theek ho?" he swallowed.

"Hu." Khushi swallowed too.

As she started to get her right leg out of the petticoat, Arnav can feel what was happening just behind him and his hear beat suddenly picked up. Khushi, praying silently, took her left leg out. As the petticoat fell on the floor, Arnav knew Khushi had got ridden of it and he could feel sweats forming on his forehead. It took every bit of his willpower to just stand like that - only if he could turn and .. Somehow Arnav had totally forgotten the panic moments and all he could think of was how Khushi was standing just behind him.

Arnav got back to reality as the door behind him shut with a thud.

"Arnavji." Khushi shouts from inside, "Can you please get me another petticoat from the closet and also the saree?"

"Ah, yes." Arnav gathered his haywire thoughts.

He got rid of the cockroach and got Khushi a random petticoat from the wardrobe. He went near the poolside only to find the saree floating in the pool. It must have slipped from his hand. He went back to the room.

"It's fallen into the pool." He shouted to the locked bathroom door.

"Can you get me another one please?" Khushi requested.

Arnav took a step to get her a saree from the closet but he stopped. Suddenly he felt a strong desire forming inside him and the tension of last few minutes intensified. He had already seen her without saree. So .. what the heck.

"Enough, Khushi." He kept his voice leveled. "It is 3 in the morning and I have already done a lot for you. Now please do whatever you like yourself. I would like to go back to sleep now."

Khushi was not surprised at all at his sudden change of behavior. After all, this was the same guy who had forcefully married him the same day he had posed as a waiter for her.

"Laad Governor." she gritted her teeth. "Back to his original form just in time."

She was feeling much better now and so she did not bother requesting him again. She just grabbed a towel and got out of the bathroom covering her front with it.

As Khushi opened the door of the closet, Arnav, sitting on his recliner, followed her every movement. Khushi pulled her locks in front of her chest protectively only to allow Arnav a view that only ignited his desire ever more. He could not even blink savoring the beauty of her revealed back - the butter cream skin half heartedly covered by a blouse and a petticoat.

He had no idea what suddenly got into him and he did not care too.

"Khushi, don't panic." He stood up, his voice calm & steady. "I think there's another cockroach on your back."

Khushi froze with her hands inside the closet. Arnav smirked lazily realizing he now knew one of her weak points and he took a mental note of it. Who knew when it might come handy?

"Don't worry." He whispered as he walked up to her. "I will take care of it."

He softly touched a spot on the bottom hem of the blouse with his index finger and started slowly moving it upward.

"Can you feel the cockroach Khushi?"

Khushi was in no state to think properly and due to her phobia, she was pretty sure it was the cockroach that was giving her the tantalization.

"Arnavji, please just throw it away. Please." She shivered.

"Surely I will." Arnav paused. "But on a second thought, why don't I let it explore you a bit? You have caused me enough trouble today."

His finger had already touched Khushi's bare skin over the neckline. He swiftly pushed the finger an inch inside Khushi's blouse.

"Looks like the cockroach is looking for a hiding place." His voice came out husky as all his sane thoughts flew out of the window.

By now, khushi's panic was gone and she was completely aware what was going on.

"What does he want?" She started thinking somewhat confused and surprised. "There possibly cannot be anyone around. Or does he want to take revenge really?"

She started to remove her hands out of the closet but Arnav pushed himself hard over her against the closet.

"Don't move Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Sing Raizada." His voice was a dangerous whisper. "I will make sure there is no cockroach anywhere near you."

He wrapped his left arm around her waist while his other hand was busy exploring her bare skin of the back.

"I think the cockroach is gone, Arnavji." Khushi protested. "I can handle myself now."

"Oh really."

As Arnav's hot breath caressed the skin of her nape, Khushi could feel her throat going dry. She could see all her willpower vanishing - her defense completely falling apart.

Arnav started moving his left hand upwards from the side of her waist. He passed every inch on the way slowly and reached her left armpit. Khushi did not even realize, when a moan escaped her mouth and Arnav's body hardened, in response.

"Is that a good hiding place?" He murmured, completely blinded by desire by now. "Or may be not."

He swiftly turned Khushi towards her and smiled at her wrly.

"So which other places do you think that little, naughty insect could hide?"

"I .. I don't know." Khushi swallowed. "I .. think .. it's gone.."

"I differ Mrs. Raizada." Arnav smirked. "It is hard to leave you. And didn't you also say that it always finds you?"

Arnav's finger was active again exploring her bare skin just over the neckline.

"Can it be here?" He whispered.

Khushi did not answer .. she was breathing heavily and that was exciting Arnav even more. Her heaving chest, her flushed cheeks .. Arnav felt drugged.

"I think I have found another good place." Arnav said as he opened the first hook from the top of her blouse.

Khushi swallowed. So did Arnav.

Arnav let his index finger slide to the point of the second hook. He waited for a while there allowing both of them to enjoy the ecstasy. He then opened up the second hook and again slid down to the third. As he opened the third one and slid down to the fourth & the last hook, Khushi's arms grabbed his shoulders tightly. Arnav could feel her fingernails getting deep inside his skin even through his clothes. A delicious shiver ran down his spine. He took his mouth near the fourth hook and let his hot, heavy breath touch her skin.

"Looks like it is not here." He whispered.

He suddenly got down on his knees as he faced her bare tummy. He played with his index finger on the tummy for a while.

"If I were the cockroach, I think I would have tried hiding there."

He slowly inserted his finger inside her bellybutton. Khushi again gave an intense moan and Arnav could feel her shiver. He slowly moved his finger inside her belly button as if he were searching for something. Teasing her slowly, he got the finger out from there after a while.

"Nah, it will be too small for him. How about your legs? Your legs seem to be their favorite."

Khushi was breathing hard and had almost no strength left in her body. The panic already had weakened her and now, Arnav had sucked in every remaining bit out of her. Her brain was not working - neither was her heart. She just wanted to feel what was happening to her and enjoy every bit of it. She did not resist as Arnav took her to his bed and laid her down. He started pulling up her petticoat very, very slowly. In the process, he was touching almost every inch of her skin - tantalizing her, making her numb. She was feeling her husband exploring her legs with her eyes closed and she shivered as the air touched the bare skin of her knees.

"The cockroach must have done you enough harm, my dear."

As he planted a small kiss on her right knee, Khushi could not control anymore and she grabbed Arnav's hair pulling him towards her closer. Arnav stiffened more realizing her excitement. But he continued at his own pace. He planted small kisses on her right knees while caressing the left one. Her smell was driving him wild and he was on the verge of losing all control.

"I am sure now the cockroach is not anywhere." His breathing faltered. "It cannot go any further .. it cannot survive there."

Khushi knew this should not go any further; their marriage did not call for this, at least not yet. Despiter her body revolting, she tried to gather up strength. A momentary lapse was not something she could afford now.

"Aaarnavji .. I think you are sure now that it is gone. We should go to sleep now.. it is really late."

Khushi's tone did something to Arnav and probably reminded him of their circumstances. He lifted his face up and stared at Khushi. She was also staring at him, her eyes portraying vivid emotions. They kept staring at each other just like that for few minutes that seemed like eternity. Finally, Arnav slowly started getting up controlling his heart as his brain started working again.

"I.. I will be going to sleep now." Khushi got up too.

"Sure."

Aranv tried to stay calm as he was yet to get over with his desire.

"I would suggest you sleep here tonight." He kept his voice leveled. "I would like to sleep through the rest of the night."

"No." Khushi protested. "I will be fine outside."

Arnav stared at her for a while and let a smirk appear on his face.

"So you don't mind hunting cockroaches with me?"

Khushi swallowed knowing full well what he had meant.

"Not that .. I meant .. ."

"Enough Khushi." Arnav snapped. "Sleep here tonight. Or I would think you would like this to happen again."

"This man is so strange." Khushi thinks to herself.

Not arguing further, she quickly went near the closet to fix herself. As she was buttoning her blouse she could feel Arnav was still eyeing her. Her cheeks reddened; she grabbed a saree and quickly got inside the bathroom.

Arnav smiled. He lied down on his recliner and thought to himself that they would need to change their sleeping conditions. After all, who wanted to be awake in the middle of the night anyway! It was great to find out another weak point of his fiery wife today .. it might come handy someday - who knew.

"I still have more to learn about you Khushi Kumari Gupta .. Singh Raizada. And I have a feeling I will love the learning process."

Arnav smiles and went to sleep with a trace of that smile.

--- THE END ---
Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago
paru_rox thumbnail
Oh Wow...I just loved this entire OS👏👏...and this update was a fantastic end 👍🏼
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: farheen75

loved it...i hope after this episode khushi can sleep in the room...very sweet os.

that is exactly what i had in my mind dear .. just spicing it up a bit .. :)
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan_29

Oh Wow...I just loved this entire OS👏👏...and this update was a fantastic end 👍🏼

thank you so much dear for liking it ... it is my first one and was not really sure how it was going :)
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ooh. The cockroach searching by arnav was sensual hon. Wow it was a fab update. Thanks for the pm.
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow truly beautiful, loved how arnav was teasing her about the "cockroach"
so cute, hmmm controlling seems to be out of control 😛
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sooo goood. Thanks to cockroach
ASRism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2