Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Cleos

Guddu doesn't mind if Runjhun remains mentally deranged since she'll be easily taken advantage of! How pathetic! He isn't cognizant of the fact that while she was held captive by Pappu she became tactically astute. Hope that she recovers soon so that he will come to realize that she no longer, naive, unassuming and hapless.

@Cleos...your frustration with Guddu's decision is understandable. We have all become a little impatient with this situation,since time is short and we are feeling deprived of the long awaited special Gunjuhn moments. However I can sympathize with G's position here. R has suffered so much at the hands of her relatives ( and PY!!), because of her bhag. And G sees that for the first time R has broken free of her family's influence and expectations, and is living her life on her own terms. At present,she is happy,and that's all that matters to him. If R is happy,then G is happy!! He is willing to forgo his own needs for hers, he is willing to make this ultimate sacrifice because he so truly and unconditionally loves his wife, and does not ever want to see her hurt or taken advantage of,again.

As much as I would like to see them together again, as Gunjuhn, whole and complete, in every sense of the word, I really admire G for taking this stance to protect his beloved wife. I am so proud of the man, and husband he has become!!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@amritak
Thanks amritak for sharing!

@Leesan
Leesan I agree with you wholeheartedly that Guddu loves his wife dearly  and would do whatever it takes to make her happy but if the CV'S decide to take the show along this route then we should forgo any futuristic romantic scenes between these two. Runjhun is acting very much like a five year old. We can't expect Guddu to make love to a five year old don't we?
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cleos

@amritak
Thanks amritak for sharing!

@Leesan
Leesan I agree with you wholeheartedly that Guddu loves his wife dearly  and would do whatever it takes to make her happy but if the CV'S decide to take the show along this route then we should forgo any futuristic romantic scenes between these two. Runjhun is acting very much like a five year old. We can't expect Guddu to make love to a five year old don't we?

@Cleos...lol!! No...we can't and he won't!! This present condition of R would probably be resolved by the end of this week for the latest...I hope!! I know...I know...,not a whole lot of time left to enjoy all the much anticipated Gunjuhn moments, but it is what it is, unless the CVs listen to our pleas after all.
Still hoping against hope, that we do get some romance soon, but as I have said time and again...I am not holding my breath!! 
Keshawn thumbnail
I knew for a fact that if Bhagonwali  had ended on February 3, there Runjhun would have remained mentally deranged for the rest of her life minus Gunjhun romantic interludes! What could even be creepier is that she maintains this illness until February 17.
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Leesan
Leesan I hope the CV'S will reward us for supporting them immensely in the final week, by creating an atmosphere that is characterized by some intimate, passionate and luxurious, Gunjhun romance

@Keshawn
Keshawn, be optimistic for once please!
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
Cleos I'll give it a try but I hope that I would not be wasting my precious time watching this show otherwise I'll really regret it!
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshawn

I knew for a fact that if Bhagonwali  had ended on February 3, there Runjhun would have remained mentally deranged for the rest of her life minus Gunjhun romantic interludes! What could even be creepier is that she maintains this illness until February 17.

@keshawn ... I agree with you!  For some strange reason, I feel that Runjhun will not regain her memory!  In Guddu's dialogue, he says (in words to this effect) that R is enjoying herself and doing what she wants to do for the first time, why should he bring her back to the old R,  when M&Ms and others used to treat her so badly.  Let her enjoy herself and do what she wants.  G has accepted R as she is and committed himself to looking after her!!!  It sounded so final!!

I really hate to agree with you on this, but  I think the CVs have no intention of giving us any Gunjhun reunion or romance!  At the end of the day, it's really up to them; we have no say in the matter, as usual!!!  As others have been saying on this forum, the story is that of Lord Rama and Sita; it's just that the CVs may twist the separation to suit them.  At the end of the show, we will still not have our Gunjuhun together!  Runjhun will be a child; G will never have his beloved Dharampatni, even though he will always love and cherish her!!!  G has made the greatest sacrifice so that his beloved wife will be happy; he has sacrificed his all for her, even foregoing his own happiness.  G will end up suffering just so that his beloved wife could be happy!!!  What a great love!!!

If this is what the CVs have planned for us, I pray and hope that this time they will "disappoint" us and instead give us our Gunjhun reunion!!!!   I will not get my hopes up; I'll just wait for whatever the CVs feed to us!!  Albeit, I'll stick to BBAT until the end!!
Edited by indi - 12 years ago
lilly620 thumbnail
@ Indi. I had similar thoughts. This story after all belongs to the CV's. It's theirs to tell. They will end it however they see fit. Our pleadings and protestations mean very little.

Guddu's monologue did scare me on Friday. There is a distinct possibility that she won't regain her memory. Hoping against hope that I'm wrong. They still have time to rectify that. It's also looking as if the M&M's will not be punished. Why must Guddu and Runjhun always be the ones to suffer, while the six evils get off scot free?

I'm starting off this week with no expectations. None!!!. I will be watching till the end, and will hope for something other than a bittersweet ending. I won't be holding my breath though.!!!
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, OMG, I just logged in and I was about to write the same if not exact comments after watching last night's episode, so I will not say the same thing again.  Somehow, I felt that the episode had some finality to the show itself (maybe it was filmed prior to them getting the extension).  The words and inner conflict of Guddu confirmed that this is how Runjhun will be with him!  I was a bit horrified because I cannot bring myself to believe that BBAT would have ended on that note! So really sad!

I will reiterate my thoughts to the CVs, please do not end BBAT tragically, why can't you end it on a happy note, after all, its just a serial!!