............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
RES, LMFAO i have a lot of reading to do tonight :P
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

woww i think we should get you in shock mood more often! Especially if it stops you from being a meanie and arguing back! ðŸ˜ƒ yuppp 2 more to go! congos!

Haha! You bet!! Thanks! Completed ;D
-Araina- thumbnail
Gonna start typing the next part! Might post as an installment if I get tired and can't type the whole part in one go :D
-Araina- thumbnail
Updating in installment...
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Chapter 14

Abhay dropped her to her class and left for his. The days passed boring for her. The teachers seemed to be killing her from boredom. They kept on talking and talking and talking! She was getting tired of it and Maya was sitting next to her enjoying it all. The death glare that Pia gave her didn't do any benefit either. It was lunch time for Pia but Maya had a class at that time.

"What! How is that possible? I mean lunch time should be same for everyone na?"

Maya explained. "It's not the same here. Lunches are divided in two timings. They can't fit all of us together in there. I have second lunch today and tomorrow we have same lunches."

Pia didn't want to go in that big cafeteria by herself. Maya saw that and continued, "Look, Abhay has the same lunch. So just go in and find him. Kay? Now go. I'm getting late." Saying so, she gave a comforting hug to Pia and left for her next lecture.

Pia looked here and there before finally deciding to go find Abhay. It's better to sit with him rather than sitting with total stranger. She thought. She looked around as she entered and she saw all kind of crazy things happening. She made disgusting face as saw a particular couple all engrossed in each other. Her mind yelled, 'Get a room!' while the group of people around them encouraged them.

What kind of people are these? No respect nothing. Gosh, I was better in India itself! Someone tapped her shoulder and she flinched back out of surprise. In the process, she stepped on the person's foot.

Abhay yelled out in pain. "Ouch!" she made an 'O' shocked expression. "I know you don't really like me, but what was that for?!" he exclaimed.

"I'm so so sorry! I didn't do it on purpose." She replied sympathetically. "I hope it didn't hurt that bad." She continued with unsure expression.

"How do you think it'll hurt after getting stabbed by your heels!" he remarked.

"Arey! Strange! I said sorry na. I didn't do it on purpose. But if you like, I will gladly stab you again." She mocked.

He stepped back. "No thank you!"

Both gave each other a challenging look and then burst out laughing at the known expression. "Aren't you hungry?"

"No' STARVING!" she yelled to make her voice hearable over the noise in the cafeteria.

Abhay nodded towards the cafeteria line and both walked to it. When they came close to it, he said, "You go find a seat. I'll get something for you."

Seeing the crowd inside, she didn't want to step in either. Seeing that he suggested that after seeing her expression, she nodded and turned back around.

Around 10 minutes later, Abhay came with an energy drink and packed sub. He handed the sub to her and opened the energy drink for himself. She asked, "Aren't you going to eat?" after the chewed on a big piece of sub to satisfy her hunger.

He shook his head. "Nah. Not much hungry. So how do you like the campus?"

She looked around to show him what she thought. She raised her brows to give a look of ' Are you seriously asking that?

He scoffed. "Figured." He commented. Then after seeing the uneasiness that she was trying to hide behind the smile, he said, "Hey, chill. This is like the tradition here. You'll find every other couple like this. If you want to stay here, then just ignore and stay in our world."

She nodded feeling better. At least she wasn't the only person who thought that. Abhay had the same thoughts and she was sure Maya would too.

Both Abhay and Pia walked out of the cafeteria laughing and fully enjoying. "Seriously, we were so silly! Fighting with each other for no reason." Pia exclaimed.

"Agreed! We just needed a reason to pounce on each other!" he agreed.

"I don't know why I found you annoying! When you clearly are not."

"Should I be happy hearing that?" he asked teasingly.

She smacked his arm and both continued walking talking about people around them and passing comments on them that other clearly didn't understand considering that they were talking in Hindi.

Maya came out of her class to receive a shock. She stayed rooted to her spot till they caught up to her. "Hey!" Pia greeted. She didn't reply.

Pia looked at Abhay who shrugged. He waved his hand in front of her face. "Hello?"

No response again. She just stared at them. Then she reasoned to herself and murmured, "No, this can't be them." Saying that, she turned to go another way. Both found it strange and ran in front of her to stop her. "Hello? Knock knock?" Pia tapped her shoulder.

She realized it was them but still wasn't ready to accept that it was them.

"Someone pinch me. Were you both just laughing together??!"

Pia and Abhay looked at each other and smiled with a smirk. Pia nodded slightly showing Abhay that she was thinking the same. Together, both pinched Maya's either arm.

"Ouch!!" she yelled out in pain as they pinched her.

"Hey, you told us to pinch you. So there!" Pia defended themselves.

"Ha-Ha! Funny." Maya mocked. Pia put her hands around Maya's and walked like best buddies. "Come on. There isn't a rule that we can't be friends. Is there?" she asked.

Maya shook her head. "Of course not! But I never expected this to happen! That too this early!"

"You better believe it. He's not as bad as I thought he'd be."

Abhay moved his neck so as to say offensively, "Hey, I'm still here you know!"

"Yea I know! I'm just complementing you yaar.' Pia replied.

Abhay mocked, "Girls." He shook his head. "Compliments bhi aise deti hai jaise koi gaali de rahi ho."

"What'd you say?" Pia asked stopping him.

"Nothing." He replied fast not wanting the risk the newly found friendship. He smacked himself mentally. Dude, control. You can't risk this friendship already!

Someone who was watching them was fuming with jealousy. It was none other than Jeh. One of his friends was standing with him.

He added fuel to the fire saying, "Look at how they are behaving. You can't just leave them! Dude, buck up."

Jeh fell for it and said gritting his teeth. "No ways I'm going to let that happen. Abhay Raichand, you've had your time. Now it's mine. I, Jeh-Jeh Khurana will teach you a lesson you will never forget. Let's see how much Pia actually means to you. If I don't teach you both a lesson, then my name isn't Jeh."

His dumb friend asked, "Then what will it be?"

Jeh gave him a death glare and he shut up. Jeh looked back to Abhay, Pia and Maya one last time before turning around and zoomed away on his bike.

All three of them reached home at around 3:00 in afternoon. After each one of them freshened up, they met in the living room and talked about things here and there. Abhay mostly sat there and watched them gossip while playing with his cell.

After an hour of gossiping, Pia complained, "Guysss! I'm getting bored."

"Oh come on Pia. How can you be bored? I mean you both have been talking nonstop since the past hour or so."

"You know what I mean! Anyways, anyone up for snacks?"

She got up and walked to the kitchen. Both Maya and Abhay were aware of her cooking abilities and thus rushed behind her.

"Pia, why don't you let me do the cooking? You go and eat that apple meanwhile." Maya reasoned.

Pia gladly pulled up the high chair to the counter and sat munching on an apple. Abhay sat next to them and picked up the newspaper.

Pia saw a page sticking out that read 'Job interviews'. With curiosity, she pulled the paper from Abhay's hand who looked at her confused. She took that particular section out and handed the rest back to Abhay. He had no idea what she took out and guessed it to be some girls fashion add. He took the paper back gladly and flipped to sports section.

Maya talked to them at times asking a few things and commenting on the people that were passing by the house which was watchable from the window. Pia replied and went back to her page. After a while, Abhay got curious as she wasn't listening properly to them. He went behind her and looked at the paper.

"What are you looking at?" he asked even though he could see what she was looking at.

"Uh'I'm just thinking. How about I do part time work?"

Maya stopped mixing the ingredients and looked at her. "You? Job?!"

"Yea! Why not? I mean we come back this early and right now, not many assignments are given either. I can easily work for 4 hours. At least my time will pass by!"

Maya considered it as Abhay just shook his head and went back to doing what he was doing. "I don't see a problem with it. But what if Arnab uncle found out?"

She grinned evil-ly and put her shoulder around Maya as she explained, "I won't tell him and you love your life too much to tell him.  He'll never find out."

Maya nudged her head towards Abhay who flipped yet another page. Pia made a pouting face. He had to be the father's good son!

Both walked to him with in innocent face on. "Abhay'" they stretched his name.

He looked at them. He had heard their whole planning and replied, "I'm going to do what's right. Don't keep any expectations from me."

Both groaned. "Oh come on Abhay! Don't be a spoiled sport."

"No ways. I'm going to tell him if you decide this. I'm here to look after both of you. I'm not going to let you both go running around the town!"

Maya and Pia shared a look and both agreed upon it. Pia went towards Abhay as Maya sneaked behind him with a big cloth grabbing it from underneath the counter drawer.

"So, you are not going to listen to us?" she asked seductively.

He gulped not sure how he should react to that. She pushed him down on the chair and his eyes widened with shock.

"Pia' what are you doing?" he managed to ask.

Maya quickly grabbed his hand and tied it. He tried to free himself but Pia held him down. He was strong. But not strong enough for two determined girls. Maya then came in front of him once he was all tied up tightly.

"You have all of our time to change your decision." Pia said with a winning grin on her face.

Maya smiled back at Pia as she went back to her cooking.

FIVE MINUTES LATER

"P-I-A! Untie me right now!" he hollered at the girls who were sitting on the couch enjoying their snack.

They giggled hearing him losing his patience. He swore he would NOT leave them once he manages to free himself.

Pia yelled back, "Good luck with that!"

"ARRGGGHHH!!!"

Maya rolled her eyes as they got tired of listening to him saying the same threats over and over again!

Pia finally got up to go attend him.

"What is it? Changed your mind yet?"

"No! First, give me water." He demanded.

She crossed her hands across her chest. "Why? so you can swear more to us? I think I'll pass."

He yelled out with annoying face.

"Hey, you chose this!" she reasoned to him. "And till you decide to keep quiet, you're staying here. You can sleep here too if you like. We don't mind. It'll be you suffering. Not us!"

Saying so, she went back to the living room leaving him fuming.

"Gosh! So much for being nice!" he yelled after few seconds.

"Thanks for the compliment!" both the girls hollered back sarcastically. They continued watching the movie and got so engrossed in it that Abhay's yelling got pushed back to the end of their mind.

Preview: Overdid it? ðŸ˜²

Previous: Chapter 13 

Next: Chapter 15

There's the first installment. I'll complete it tomorrow. Enjoy! 

Updated the last part as well as promised! I'll send Pmz in few minutes. Hope you all liked it. This part, I just wanted them to have fun in their life before all that serious Jeh crap starts. ðŸ˜³

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
now what's this jeh upto?😡
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
thanks for the pm
Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice updte...so abhiya frndship hs startd...gr8.
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am so happy you updated. I was waiting to read ahead. Wow, abhay and piya are friends now. I would have asked someone to pinch me just like maya if I was there😆. What is this jeh upto now? and what is his problem?
Looking forward to abhiya's new found friendship. I loved the nok jhok but now I want to see their likeness towards each other also.

continue soon dear😊
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
luvd the way abhiya r soo comfortable with each other..and this jeh..uff..what's his problem?????'