Originally posted by: sweet_sudeshna

u r welcum
n nw update da nxt chappy soonπŸ˜ƒ

Oh yes. Going to type right now :D
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 15

The next morning, Maya shook Pia as she was sleeping on her shoulder on the couch. She groaned. "Mmm!"

"Pia, get up! We're getting late for college."

"College?" she asked innocently in sleep.

"Yes. London. College. You, me and Abhay. Remember?"

"Hmm." Abhay! That made her shot up. "Abhay!" she looked at Maya and she shared the same concern. Both ran to the kitchen. Poor him! They left him on the chair uncomfortable the whole night. Both felt guilty seeing him like that. His head resting in the chair uncomfortably.

They gave each other a guilty look and Pia whispered, "Wake him up."

She backed out. "Oh no! I'm not going to be the bait of his anger. Your idea, you deal with it. I'm going."

She left. But that was for Pia. She didn't know that Maya was hiding behind the door peeping in to see her reaction.

Pia was scratching her hair and went close to Abhay. She took a step back and then walked back and forth. She knew what would come. Abhay would surely lose his temper. It was supposed to be just for fun and they were going to untie him right after they finished watching the movie. But too late! They had unknowingly fallen asleep while watching.

Maya shook her head pleasingly looking at her nervousness and went to her room to get ready for college.

Pia finally decided to wake him up. "A-Abhay?" she said leaning in.

He moved in sleep and his head was going to lose the little balance it had. She immediately put her head under his face and stayed still. Once her hand started to hurt from the awkward position it was in, she tapped Abhay. That did nothing. She shook him slightly and he opened his eyes sleepily.

He saw her. He closed her eyes again thinking he was dreaming. "Abhay?" she said and he opened his eyes again realizing that he wasn't dreaming. He found her close to him and smiled. He straightened his head and found her take a step back and waving her hand to get rid of the pain.

"What were you - ?" he mumbled softly.

She interrupted and answered, "Nothing. I was just' never mind. Sorry." She apologized for her act.

He found that she had already untied him. He got up and stretched. "It's a relief to get up!" he said mocking her teasingly.

But that made her feel guiltier. "I'm ' I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to keep you tied up. I had no such intention. I just thought you'd give up earlier and it was supposed to be just a plain fun. Didn't mean to keep you there the whole night '."

"Pia'" he tried to interrupt but she kept on going on.

"- at all. We were going to untie you regardless your answer. But' we just fell asleep. I really am sorry. I know you must be really angry with me'"

"P.I.A!" he said grabbing her by her arm and making her look at him. "It's fine. No need to explain." He said soothingly.

She stood quiet looking into his eyes seeing him react no nicely and with concern.

"Really?" she asked innocently.

He gave a brief laugh and replied. "Really."

Both looked into each other's eyes forgetting things. Suddenly she saw him in a different ray of light. Not an enemy anymore. But not just a friend either. The feeling it gave her with the closeness was more than just friends. And she knew it. Something inside her just told her that.

He saw her expression change. Changing into something soft. He could see it, which only made him happy on the inside. After a while of complete silence and gazing at each other, she took a step back. It was more of a sudden gush of new feeling that she could handle at once.

"Uh, I have to get ready." She made a quick exit. He grinned like the happy person and watched her leave hurriedly.

The day passed and Pia met her other classes' lecturers. Out of all, she only liked one class. Phycology. Before, she would have cribbed over it. But after knowing Nikita, she fell in love with it. It brought out fears and love for things that nothing else made her realize that. Abhay sat next to her in the class and watched her pay attention for the first time in whole day.

He smiled and then whispered to her, "You like it?"

"Love." She replied back. She took her eyes off of the instructor and saw him grunt. "Don't you?"

"Eh' I don't get their tricks."

She giggled softly. "Maybe you should have a session with Nikita to understand that."

"So this is where this interest comes from?" he asked pleasantly.

She gave him a smirking look and focused her attention back to the instructor who was now talking about brain reflexes.

After few minutes, he nudged her. She looked at him and he handed her his cell. He had written something in his 'Notes'. She read it in her mind, "I still don't give you permission for that job, you know."

She made a sulking face and typed back. "Argh! Why not?" she made faces as she typed which he admired.

She handed him the cell and he replied back after reading, "I love you too much to let you out of my sight."

Something inside her struck in again as she read 'love'. She knew he meant it in a mocking type of way but she still couldn't ignore it even though she wanted to.

That was the expression he was waiting to see on her face. He had written that on purpose to see how she would react.

"Oh please!" she replied back.

He just shook his head after reading the response and then the bell rang. Everyone started leaving and she replied back. Now speaking since they didn't have to stay quiet now.

"Why do you always have to ruin things?"

"What?! What did I ruin this time?" he asked not knowing why he was being accused.

The professor was still in the room, which they were unaware of. He looked up at them as he heard them once everyone left. He could then hear them clearly.

"Why can't you just let me work? You have all these sport teams after college but I don't! I get bored!!"

The professor smirked at that. Now why would she need his permission before going for work? He made a few inferences. After all, he had a PhD in Psychology.

"Well, you are free to play sports too. There are many teams here you can join."

She crossed her hands across her chest. "I don't do sports."

"And I don't do jobs." He snapped back.

Both glared at each other without a word being uttered. The professor thought it might be time to interrupt now.

'Em... Hello??"

Both looked at the voice surprised to find him still there. "Any problem?" he asked.

"No. not at all." Abhay replied looking at Pia and them him and back to her. "We were just leaving." He smiled back at him.

She picked up her bag and walked down to room. Abhay followed. As they passed the professor, he stopped them, "You know I have a suggestion. If you don't mind." He added.

Both stopped and waited for him to continue. "I saw you paying attention in class. Interested?"

"Yea' I guess." She replied.

"Guess?" he asked not knowing exactly what she meant.

"I mean I don't know much about it. But it interests me to a point that I don't fall asleep in this class."

"Will you be interested in doing an experiment? Like assist me?"

"Experiment?" Abhay asked. The word had surely caught his attention.

The professor continued to explained, "Yes. An experiment. I'm conducting one to retrace and research on the subject of emotions. Like the way a person feels when certain words are spoken to them. The instant feelings. Most of the time, it leads us to many natural things. The deepest fears of a person they are afraid to let out and such."

"Quite interesting!" Pia added remembering how Nikita had used a similar technique on her.

Now Abhay seemed interested as well. Mostly because he was eager to know about Pia's feelings towards him.

"Want to help?" he asked.

"Damn sure I do!" Pia exclaimed out of excitement. The professor shot her a look at her use of word. She repeated nicely, "Uh yes. I'd be happy to assist you."

"Great! Be here tomorrow after school?"

"Sure." She said and left after murmuring to Abhay. "Now I don't need a job."

Abhay stood back and after thinking once, he told the professor, "Count me in."

He then ran off leaving the professor to grin to himself. "Young love." He spoke to himself.

Precap: Abhay's newly found mission partner!

Previous: Chapter 14 Page 117

Next: Preview Page 134

Reserved for the update...
..Writing.. Will post an installment in few hours for sure! :D <-- This is what I had said when I reserved the post. But I got carried away and ended up writing the whole update! πŸ˜ƒ Did you all like it πŸ˜‰

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res

Edited:

YAY!!!! I'm first!!!! Hehe!
Anyways all I can say is wow! Khushi this has to be one of my fav chapters so far!!
I know nothing "huge" has happened but it was just so great!
Like the comedy was subtle but I laughed so much!! πŸ˜†
Pia and Maya forgetting about Abhay was so funny! 🀣 but then we even saw Pia's care towards Abhay, which was sooo cute!! Like her hand even started to hurt! It reminded me of the music video of ghum sum ghum sum (hope I spelt it right) but something similar happens in there. 😊
And then the rest of the update, I like how Pia's every move, expression and feeling is noticed by Abhay, him realising she enjoyed Physcology. But then their cute argument was so funny. How they totally ignored the professor! πŸ˜ƒ I think that their love has made them blind, lol. πŸ˜† But that professor is amazing!! He's like Cupid! And I can't wait to see how is experiement goes! And of course Abhay decieding to go with his Pia was sooo cute!!
But my fav part has to be from near the beginning, when Pia realised he isn't an enemy but Abhay is more than a friend. I think that part with Abhay seeing something "soften" just made me fall in love with this chapter!
Thanks for pm Khushi!!!
AWESOME UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!
Please update soon!!!!!!! Edited by Bhavya8 - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update..khushi
looved it..
Awww..poor abhay..he was sleeping on a chair..but he is cho chweet..he wasnt mad at piya!
Abhiya eyelock n the change of feelings was awesome!!!!
Wow..piya n abhay assisting a psychology..great ! They will spend more time together..
Eagerly waiting for the next update
continue soon
thanx for d pm
tc
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Khusi I am your fan as in truly. I have a tendency to fall in love with the way people write. Some of our FF's writers are the reason why I joined the forum in the first place. β€οΈThis story of your has nothingsupernatural in it but I still love it as it is about what we face as young adults. Those bickering, boring lectures, fighting with the guy you dont even know you are in love with all those I can connect to it at certain level.

Sorry for so much babbling. cold not stop. Amazing update & thans for no installmentsπŸ‘πŸ‘
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Superb update..khushi
looved it..
Awww..poor abhay..he was sleeping on a chair..but he is cho chweet..he wasnt mad at piya!
Abhiya eyelock n the change of feelings was awesome!!!!
Wow..piya n abhay assisting a psychology..great ! They will spend more time together..
Eagerly waiting for the next update
continue soon
thanx for d pm
tc

Thanks Sonia πŸ€— 
Really happy to know! Hehe, yea he didn't. Hmm! Yup. Psych. I'll try to make it soon. ur welcome :D
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Khusi I am your fan as in truly. I have a tendency to fall in love with the way people write. Some of our FF's writers are the reason why I joined the forum in the first place. β€οΈThis story of your has nothingsupernatural in it but I still love it as it is about what we face as young adults. Those bickering, boring lectures, fighting with the guy you dont even know you are in love with all those I can connect to it at certain level.

Sorry for so much babbling. cold not stop. Amazing update & thans for no installmentsπŸ‘πŸ‘

Awh, thank you soo much! That's truly sweet dear πŸ€— Haha, yes. Even I enjoyed reading FF's as a guest :P Yup... the normal thing. How can it be better when coming from a teen herself ;) 

No. It's wasn't blabber. I enjoyed reading your view dear. Always appreciated <3 Really happy to know... Yea.. I was too happy too put installment. Didn't get distracted AT ALL πŸ˜³