Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

hey khushi..i'm so sorry for ur loss!!

May your nani's soul rest in peace!!!

How r u & everyone at home??

Take your time sweety...we'll wait for the update!!

Take care

Thank you dear. 
🤗
M good and mom's in India. 

I try to post ASAP 
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

kushi i m so sry yr...

i hope u cope up with d situation soon!!!!!
hozz u now???
n take ur tym dr!!!
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

kushi i m so sry yr...

i hope u cope up with d situation soon!!!!!
hozz u now???
n take ur tym dr!!!

Thank you dear. 
Will try whenever and as soon as possible. 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: seabeauty

plz pm me 2 when u update

Send request to PKNPMLIST please
-Araina- thumbnail
Chapter 13

It fell on the floor making a screech, loud noise. Pia's room was just above the kitchen and she sat up in bed startled at the noise. Pushing aside the covers, she went in the next room to find Maya sleeping peacefully there. If it's not Maya in the kitchen then who is it?!

She rushed down the stairs making sure to not make any sort of noise. The last thing she needs is the 'thief' to run away and then she would never be able to make him pay for choosing her house for robbery. By the stairs, she found a big, brown colored rod that was kept there as a showpiece. She picked it up and made her way stealthily to the kitchen calmed herself and telling her heart that nothing will happen.

She'll just hit the person and then take care of it somehow and before he is conscious, he'll be in jail regretting his choice to enter the house. She saw an outline in the dark in the kitchen. Then person was sitting on the counter eating with his back facing her. She raised the rod behind her ready to strike him.

Abhay heard some quiet noise behind him and thought a thief had been in the house before he got there. He slowly put the bowl down making sure not to make any noise. Just when Pia stroked, he turned and held the rod dipping his head back a little. He had expected that. In the dark and by the force it was going to hit him, he made out the person was a girl and just about his age.

He turned the sides so as to have Pia leaned against the counter struggling. The person was empowering her and the rod was about to be taken away from her. Gradually, he took the rod from her and threw it aside making a noise which disturbed Maya's sleep. He pinned her hands down to stop her from struggling. Eventually, she figured that he was way too strong for her to take on and thus she stopped fighting back.

He turned the gas light on and was surprised to see the girls face. "Pia! What the' How' What are doing here??!!"

She recognized the voice and when light fell upon his face, she first pushed him back and then replied back, "Me?! What are you doing here? Can't you stop following me?!"

He was taken back. She was accusing him! "Me?!! I'm following you." Before he had the chance to continue, she replied sarcastically, "No me! Of course you. How'd you find me here?"

"Pia, you don't have to accuse me. And I have to do nothing to find you. You just come wherever I go."

"Excuse me! This is my house."

Abhay was startled yet again. Maya made her way out of the room once it dawned upon her that the voices belonged to Abhay and Pia. "Your house!!! Look who's talking! First accusing me and then calling my house yours!"

Pia wouldn't believe that. "Oh, stop lying. I know you better. So tell me, how'd you get in. pick at the lock?"

Maya came there and shook her head. She knew this moment would come. She would have intervened to stop the fight but she didn't want to. She was enjoying the fight. She stood back to see where this would go.

"Why can you never trust me?"

"Because you never do a thing that would make me want to trust you!"

Abhay stared at him. Somewhere, he knew she was right. He never did anything of such sort. And it hurt to know that. He loved this girl and he always ended doing things that would make her not trust him.

Maya was confused with the silence as both looked into each other's eyes at the same time and not uttering a word. Seeing this as her queue to speak up, she said, "Um' hi what's going on here?"

Both blinked away and looked at Maya. Pia went to her and said, "Tell him this is our house."

Maya bowed her head and looked away. Pia was startled. "What? Tell him!"

"I ' I can't. Because this is his house."

Pia freaked out, "What?! And none of you cared enough to tell me! Not even you Maya?" she looked back at Abhay who just stood there with a smile. She took the smile as the selfish grinning smile where in reality, he was grinning at the fact that she would be always close to her now.

He will be able to make her realize that what she feels for him isn't hatred but love. She gave a disgusted look at him as she stomped out of the room and inside hers. Both, Maya and Abhay, watched her leave and then shrugged their shoulders as they looked back at each other.

She walked to him and hugged him. "So like the little present?" she said in a teasing tone. She knew that he would be thrilled to see Pia here and thus hadn't told him before that they would be staying with him at his house.

"Are you kidding?!" he replied. Of course he loved the present. What can be better!

Maya giggled and then said looking at the time, "Well, you better get some rest. You're coming to university tomorrow right?"

"Wouldn't miss it for anything!" he said in a happy tone and went out. She shook her head smiling and he came back. Taking the bowl which he had placed on the counter, he gave a sheepish smile and went out the kitchen again. This time, to not return till the next day.

Maya was buttering the toast and as soon as she finished, Pia came from behind and grabbed it from her hands. Without wasting a second, she put it in her mouth and chewed it. Maya complained, "Pia! That was for me! Can't you make another one yourself?"

"Sorry! I am in a hurry."

"Hurry? Hurry for what? In case you forgot, we both are going to leave together!"

Abhay walked in and replied before Pia could respond. "She just is too lazy Maya." Pia flashed an annoyed look to him while he wished Maya good morning. Picking up the coffee mug, he poured some for himself.

Maya mocked Pia. "See! He is so much better than you! Even after being a boy." Pia rolled her eyes.

"He's just showing up alright."

Maya shook her head. She had never seen Pia say anything good about Abhay. "Don't know why I even try." She mumbled to herself.

"I'm waiting outside. If you want to come with me, then you better be out in five minutes." Pia told Maya and jumped down the counter and exited.

Maya stared behind her. Five minutes!! There was no way she could get herself ready in five minutes. She yelled, "Pia! Seriously?"

She came down with her bag. "Coming or not?"

"I'll come with Abhay."

"As you wish. See ya!" with that, she walked out leaving Maya and Abhay to shrug their shoulders.

Pia walked the corridor with the same map in her hand and taking her anger out by talking to herself. "What was the need to be so over smart? You had to use your attitude! Now find your class. It's like looking for a pea in a haystack. Gosh, why do universities have to be so confusing! Dehradun was so much better! There I didn't have to walk this much at the least! By the end of the day, my legs are going to be dead! God, help me now! You put me in trouble, no? Now show me'" she trialed away as she saw who was blocking her way.

Seeing Jeh, she groaned in misery. God, I asked you to help! Not make me troubles worse!! "What do you want?" she spat at him.

"Oh nothing. A person can't even offer help to a newcomer?" he asked. If nothing had happened yesterday, Pia might have fallen for that. But she knew better.

"Cut the crap. What do you really want?"

"Smart girl. You think you know it all huh? Let me tell you something'"

Pia cut him off. "No. let me tell you something. Get a life and let me be." Saying so, she walked around him but he stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

She was surprised. How dare he! She turned around fuming and tried to jerk his hand away. Him being a boy, he had the advantage of having more strength.

"What the! Let go of me!" she warned him. But he just smirked. When he was about to pull her towards him, someone pulled her the other way. She looked towards the direction and found Abhay holding her other hand and pull her again with a jerk. This time, Jeh lost his grip on her.

As much as Pia was glad to have Abhay save her, she thought in her head. Am I some rope that they are playing tug of war with me!

Abhay came in front of her and gave a clod glare to Jeh. Jeh stared back at him giving him a look that he least cared. "I wonder why I expected you to change." Abhay said disapprovingly.

"Shouldn't have expected. And this is between her and me. So buzz off."

"Everything related to her is my business. It's you who needs to back off. I'm warning you Jeh. Before you regret each move of yours."

Jeh gave a mocking laugh. "Tch tch tch. The great Abhay. Always jumping in to be the hero. But, unfortunately, you're not needed here."

Abhay stepped dangerously close to him making Pia flinch and whisper his name. "Abhay." He stopped and looked at her. She looked back at him for a second and then looked around to see that a small crowd was gathering around and people were whispering. He followed her gaze and stepped back.

Holding Pia's hand, he took a step in opposite direction. But stopped to warn Jeh one last time. "Stay away and save yourself same embarrassment. You do remember what happened the last time, don't you?"

Jeh looked around uncomfortably at that and then watched Abhay take Pia with her. She herself was confused and looked back once to see fear on Jeh's face. It disappeared just as fast as it had come.  

Abhay pulled her in front of him and scolded her making sure no one else was around. "What were you thinking? If you are so lost, then can't you wait for us? Let other's lead for once? You don't have to be the brave one all the time! What if something would have happened to you?"

Pia was too surprised to counterattack him. "Ab-hay! Are ' are you okay? You're getting worked up for no reason."

"No reason!" he scoffed. "I know how things go on around here. You're too nave for this all. Please, listen to me and stay away from them. Especially Jeh."

"Oh really? You know it all huh? Who are you to choose my friends?"

"I am everybody and no body." He calmed himself before continuing. "Look Pia, you don't know the things I do. I'm just looking out for you. Stay away from Jeh, please. You know me and Maya and trust me, for now, we are the only one who truly care for you."

Pia somewhere knew he was speaking the truth. She stayed silent and let him look at her as he stared at the ground folding her hands across her chest. Maya spoke, "He's right. For once, listen to him."

Both looked at her as she walked close to them. Pia couldn't say no and thus nodded toughly at them. Maya and Abhay let out a sigh. "Let's go. I'll walk you to your class and then finish other things."

"Other things?" Pia asked as they started walking.

"Yea, we didn't get the lockers yesterday, remember?"

She remembered. "Oh yes."

Abhay suggested, "You go and get them. I'll take Pia to her class."

"Cool." Maya said and she turned around the corner. The couple kept going straight and didn't utter a word to each other. Just walked in silent with different thoughts coming to them. One thought leading to another and so on. But they all ended up at either Abhay or Pia and what they really were to each other.

Would it be safe to call them friends? Couple in love? One sided love? Enemies? Or better yet, strangers'

Previous: Chapter 12

Next: Chapter 14

Was that long enough? It was 8 pages on word =/ Remember, I'm keeping track of regular readers and before next update, I'll remove all those from the pm list who don't read anymore. If you have let me know through pm or comment that you are busy and want to continue getting pmz, then don't worry. I'll keep you guys in. All the best to them for exams. 

To those who are new and want pmz, send buddy request to PKNPMLIST straight away instead of posting a comment that you want pmz. 

With that done, not sure when next update will be. Midterms started today and will go on till next week. So update will be by end of next week =]

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
interesting turn of events. i wonder what's jeh upto?
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the bickering in the kitchen,it was cute...what had abhay done to jeh that made him fear abhay? all the best...i'll be waiting for your next update...
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
khushi...loved the update...abhiya were so cute..i always love their bickering...and i loved it here too..

eager to know what is with jeh...and what happened back then...
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update. I wonder what happened between Jeh & Abhay last time.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
I so loved it
Wht jeh did last time?
I love abhiya's in interaction
Hope pia fall 4 abhay soon
Plz cont..