Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lallulal2010

The TRP increase is really great news..but i don't think i am going to like the ajay-arjun confusion track very much...hope they don't drag it...

I agree.. although it may be entertaining as long as Ajay does not end up falling for Laxmi..in this scenario where the friend is already aware of the circumstances he can really help Arjun with his mission of being accepted for himself and not his wealth..
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

I agree.. although it may be entertaining as long as Ajay does not end up falling for Arjun..in this scenario where the friend is already aware of the circumstances he can really help Arjun with his mission of being accepted for himself and not his wealth..

Truly said...but usually in such situations, the serialmakers end up confusing the viewers bigtime..although if they plan it nicely then ajay may actually bring arjun and lakshmi together...
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ binny...  Ajay does not end up falling for Arjun.

ooo yeh kab hua bhai... πŸ˜‰ haan... i agree with you but in the sbs segment they were saying lakshmi ke do deewane... so maybe ajay may end up falling for lakshmi... serial hai isliye kuch bhi ho sakta hai boss...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

@ binny...  Ajay does not end up falling for Arjun.

ooo yeh kab hua bhai... πŸ˜‰ haan... i agree with you but in the sbs segment they were saying lakshmi ke do deewane... so maybe ajay may end up falling for lakshmi... serial hai isliye kuch bhi ho sakta hai boss...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.. I just noticed that even I was a bit surprised... this is what takes place when one is sleep deprived..!!

I just saw that sbs segment Ajay is simply a flirt.. I doubt he will fall for her and anyways I already have him set up for Purva..😈..  but let's see what happens...😊
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: lallulal2010

Truly said...but usually in such situations, the serialmakers end up confusing the viewers bigtime..although if they plan it nicely then ajay may actually bring arjun and lakshmi together...

I truly hope he helps them come together... I have never been fond of love triangles.. πŸ€”
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 binny... get some sleep then my dear...😳... yes but love triangle mein hi mazza aata hai.. because a love triangle makes the two leads come closer together... yes purva and ajay do make a good coupleπŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
[QUOTE=flutterby] binny... get some sleep then my dear...😳... yes but love triangle mein hi mazza aata hai.. because a love triangle makes the two leads come closer together... yes purva and ajay do make a good coupleπŸ˜†[

/QUOTE] Sounds wonderful yet doubtful too much work..😳.. as for the love triangle have had far too many bad experiences.. they tend to ruin the story for me.. let's see how this one turns out.. technically speaking they should bring about jealousy in turn bringing the couple together.. yet you never know with soaps so one cannot always expect it to turn out this way..!!
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ binny
Agree with you completely.. In soaps they make the character brought in to make the leads come closer, fall in love with one of the leads itself(depending on their genderπŸ˜†)..and then they have all those scheming and kaana phoosi and ladai and jhagda and differences and what not...And morover it means Less Cute Moments between the leadsπŸ˜”
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dear ones- please do not use this thread to discuss the sbs link and the upcoming twist! For one, u will lose the thread as it is under senior agnihotri and two, this is where a different discussion is or was  happening!