nice part

thanks for the pm

Thanks! 
Ur welcome. 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Neytiri

Nice udte.lvd it.waitng 4 abhiya's lve stry 2 begin...

Thanks dear. Good to know! It already has. ðŸ˜‰
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

thnx for d pm

nthnx for d note

Ur welcome for both dear :)
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

last update was fantastic

so abhay doesn't knw dt pia is leaving to london, it would b interesting how wl their relation take a turn after this track...
i m xcited to knw how maya wl help abhay to get pia as her partner...
do continue soon plsss...don't take such a long long breaks

Thanks heena! 
Really happy to know. 
Yes, he doesn't yet. It should be interesting to look forward to. Right? 
Hmm! That'll be up in just few minutes... 
M updating right now. And in future too, I'll keep in mind to update fast. :)
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

Chapter 9

Awesome update! not gonna comment long. sorry. liked the ending.
and i can guess what Maya is gonna do. upside down her 9 and say its six and same for piya and make it a nine. Love Maya, she just knows what to do at the right timings. 

now ud soon. waiting to see "how much this bad day for piya can get worse' hehe
it might be turning bad day for her, but trust me we all are just enjoying it! hahahah

Thanks Monu. No prob. 
Lolz Nice guess!!! 

-Araina- thumbnail

Thanks!!!
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -srija-

hey khusi missed me or nt?hehe
wel it was fav bt kya yar i was waiting 4 the dance n u ended the chapter.m upset.brilliant dear.update soon k.

Hehe...of course I did! 
Awh thanks dear. Lolz, M updating now! Hope you're online 😛

-Araina- thumbnail
If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the 
PKNPMLIST

Chapter 10

Abhay went to Maya and showed her the chit. It read number '9.' Maya giggled as she showed her chit to him. They were the same number. Abhay was happy to know they had the same number. But he wished it was Pia. This expression didn't go unnoticed by Maya. She thought of an idea and said, "Wait." She then winked and hurried away. She came back just as fast and took the chit from his hand and left again leaving Abhay to smile and shake his head. She knows just what goes on in my mind!

Maya went around finding the boy with number 6. She heard a boy looking for number 6. She purposely bumped into him making the chits drop. She bent down to pick them up and instead exchanged number 6 with number 9. She gave the 9 chit to the boy and said, "Oh wow. You're 9 too. That means we're partners."

The boy just smiled being grateful that he won't have to go around looking for his partner. He didn't even realize that his number wasn't 9. It was 6. He just went along with it as he was half way drunk in the first place. Maya smiled. Whoa! That was easy! Thanks to Misha for the drinks. She said to the boy, "Um hold on." He nodded and she ran back to Abhay.

She handed her the 6 number chit and smiled. Abhay thanked her and she sent him away. She shook her head while talking to herself. "He's so falling for her!"

She groaned as she looked back at the boy who wasn't even capable of standing straight. She went to him and said politely, "How about you just sit down?" being a puppet the boy just mumbled, "Whatever." And went away to sit at the bar. Maya was more than happy as she won't have to dance.

She left for the terrace. Her favorite place in all.

Abhay went to Pia and cleared his throat. She asked, "What?" He asked back, "What's your number?"

Pia replied, "Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not the same."

Abhay: "Oh really? Why so?"

Pia: "God can't be so cruel to me as if to make my life miserable."

Abhay took the chit from her hand while saying, "Let's see then." Pia just tapped her feat very confidently that their numbers won't be the same. Abhay smirked looked at it. He already knew they'd be partners. Thanks to Maya. Pia narrowed her eyes looking at him smirk. As she realized why he smirked she whined. "Oh no!!"

Abhay sang, "Oh yes!" Pia cursed him under her breath. He asked, "Did you say something?" Pia gave a big fake smile and then said, "Let's just get this over with."

At the Raichand mansion, the grown-ups were all sitting around the table in the lawn as they were kicked out of the party with a board that said 'No Entry' for them. They didn't mind though and just talked about things they usually talk about. Arnab was unexceptionally quiet though. As he excused himself and went it, Chand followed him. He made him sit on the couch inside and asked, "What's wrong?"

Arnab gave a worried look and after a second, he answered, "Am I doing the right thing?" Chand gave him a look that asked for elaboration. "Is it the right decision to send Pia away? I mean it's a new place'new people. She hasn't been away from us for more than few hours. One of us has always been there with her."

Chand understood his dilemma. He put his hand on his shoulder had said in a consoling voice. "I can understand Arnab. All of you have always been there for her. And that's what needs to change. You all can't hide her from the world outside long. It's time you let her see it and adapt to it. She needs to know the world outside."

Arnab: "But is it the right decision? I mean'" Chand interrupted, "Stop thinking too much. It is the perfect choice and nothing will go wrong. If something does, then Abhay will be there. You know him more than I know my own son. So relax."

Arnab argued still not ready to accept it. After all, he was a father. "I know I can trust him. I trust him more than I realize. But will Pia understand?"

Chand: "O fo! Arnab, he'll take care of things. He's been living there for a long time."

Arnab: "Yea. I guess you're right. But neither of them knows that they'll be in the same house. When they find out'"

Chand laughed. "Eventually they will. After all, how long can they go without finding out that someone else is living in the house too? Huh? At first, they'll be angry. But over time, they'll get along."

Arnab considered it. "Hmm!" Chand concluded, "Ok. Enough thinking now. Just loosen up." Arnab smiled at his friend whom he always counted on to give him the right advice.

Misha said, "What's your number?" to Panchi. She replied with 25. Sid and Kabir had also come there. Sid had 15 which was the same that Misha had. And Kabir had 25. Without wasting a second, Misha grabbed the 25 number chit from Panchi's hand and handed her her's.

Panchi: "Misha!"

Misha held up her hand and explained, "Look birdie. I can't handle this Sid! It's better if you do. And I'd rather dance with Thakur than with him. Or else he'll get a slapping from me. Got it?" without waiting for a response she just grabbed Kabir's hand and left leaving Panchi and Sid by themselves.

Having no choice, Panchi followed Sid to the right side of the dance floor. The rest of them forced Pia and Abhay to go the center as the party's attraction was Pia. Misha went over with the rules.

The slow music filled the atmosphere that was perfectly fit for the situation. As the paper was kept on the floor and both of them stepped on it. Pia gave him unpleasant look and since the paper was big enough, both just stayed with a lot of gap in between. Pia said to herself: Pia, think what to do. You're stuck dancing with him' She gave Abhay a fake smile and he suspected her. Oh yes! I'll just step out of the paper on purpose making it seem like an accident! Perfect! Then I won't have to dance with this arrogant person and not have to dance at all. You're brilliant Pia! She went on praising herself.

On the other side, Abhay sensed some plan brewing up and decided to keep tight look on her. The music stopped and Abhay bent down to fold the paper. Both just moved side to side as the music started playing again and by the end of this, few couples got it. Paper was folded again and in the middle of this round, Pia tried to pretend that she was losing balance. To her bad luck, Abhay pulled her in and both gazed at each other.

Pia looked away after a while and Abhay let go of her hand realizing what her 'plan' is. Even he was determined and decided that he won't let her ruin this. After all, he couldn't let Maya's efforts go to vain! Paper folded again and now there was enough space for only one person's feet. Abhay stepped on it and held his hands out inviting Pia to stand on his legs. Not wanting to, she removed her heels and stepped on Abhay's shoes.

She gained balance after a while and Abhay lifted his legs one by one and they slowly moved in circles. Abhay whispered, "You look pretty in this outfit."

This compliment came as a shock to her. She managed to say, "Thanks." She tried looking away but that wasn't possible. He continued, "So you escaped."

"Huh?"

"I mean the bet. Since you're leaving tomorrow, you escaped spending a day with me."

"Oh! Hmm'" Then after a while she said, "Hey, the winner wasn't announced ok?"

"I am the winner whether you accept it or not."

"Fine. One day I'll spend a day out with you. But before that you have to tell me how you know so much about me."

"There really is no secret." He leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear with utmost emotions. "The answer is within you. Just look for it." The closeness was giving her shivers. As always, his touch' the effect it had on her. Even she hasn't been able to figure out why. But at time it does. Yes, it's true that he annoys her a lot. That would be because she gets annoyed easily. They broke their trance of looking at each other as the music stopped.

There were now on two couple left. Misha and Kabir had gotten out on purpose. They weren't the romantic types who would dance close. And Sid being the annoying brat, pushed Panchi away as her 'weight' got heavy for him on his feet. After they got out, Panchi gave him a yelling for pushing her away.

Pia looked at Abhay after he stood up after folding the paper. Maya came down to see if the dance had finished. She came just in time to see Abhay lift Pia in his arms. The bridal style. Pia was first surprised he did that but then the unknown sensation filled her heart as his arms were around her waist. Her hands were around her neck and one on his chest. Her heartbeat rose feeling his heartbeat.

Maya sat on the stairs looking cutely at the couple. Abhay gazed at Pia and Pia looked at him too. The crowd cheered them on against the other random couple. But both were oblivious as they were busy grasping the sensation that occupied their heart.

Precap: Pia leaves and Abhay is running. But why?? 

Previous: Chapter 9 Page 82

Next: Chapter 11

Maybe I'll update again before New Year... Not sure.. Thank you for your likes and comments even though it disappointed me seeing lot less likes... 

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
PKNPMLIST thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Add this id to receive pmz. 
Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Realy nice nd cute updte.precap seems interestng.cntnue sun.