Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Wow..eagerly waiting for the update..

UPDATING!! ðŸ˜ƒ
-Araina- thumbnail
uh oh! damn! I thought I had the next part ready and checked the doc. It's not! ðŸ˜² So you all will have to wait while I type 
-Araina- thumbnail
If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the 
PKNPMLIST

Chapter 11

Pia woke up and stretched in the bed and the curtains played tricks on her. It kept moving every now and then letting the sun play hide and seek with her. She smiled as the events of last night came across her mind. She hugged her blanket close to her chest as she remembered the dance and the close proximity they were in. she couldn't help but blush.

After few minutes, she whacked herself and cursed herself. "What the hell are you think about Pia!" she threw the covers aside and went in the bathroom to get ready.

Downstairs, Madhu kept on the dishes on the dining table as the servants brought out the pitch of juice, milk and mug of coffee along with plates full of food items. Misha walked down annoying Panchi as usual and Arnab came down in his office suit. Pia ran down shortly after and all enjoyed the mean half-heartedly as Pia was going to leave today.

As the servants came and took the plates for wash, the family went out to the living room where Pia's bags were already waiting. Arnab hugged Pia tight and kissed her forehead. She spoke, "Dad, you're acting as if you aren't coming to drop me to the airport." He bowed his head and stayed silent. Pia understood and freaked out, "You're not! But dad…"

He interrupted, "No, don't force me too. I hate saying good-bye. It's better if you go with your sisters." Pia nodded, tears brewing in her eyes as she hugged her dad tight. He turned after he parted and almost jogged out the house before it got worse. She said bye to Madhu as she walked her to the car. She waved to Pia till the car was out of sight.

Abhay dialed Maya's number. He spoke, "Hey! Where are you?" Maya replied combing her head, "Hostel. Why?"

He said, "Cool. I'll see you there."

She said instantly putting down the brush, "Wait, no. don't come. I'm leaving soon."

He asked, "Going where?"

She scratched her head not knowing what to tell. She said slowly, "To the airport. I have a flight to catch." He interrupted, "Airport?! Flight?! Why?"

She replied, "Pia's dad is sending Pia away to continue her studies and she is taking me with us. The flight is today. Didn't you know that's what the party was about yesterday!"

Abhay gave an 'Oh!' Clearly, he had assumed it to be just another party without a reason and had taken it lightly. He had heard that Pia was leaving and something along the lines. But he hadn't imagined that it was 'abroad.'

He cut the call without a word and Maya stared at it for a second. Weird! She grabbed her bag and hang bag as she locked the door and gave the keys to the warden. With no communication with the lady, she sat in the car that was waiting for her.

As they got out at the airport, Pia hugged her sisters at the same time. Both replied to the hug and wished her a happy journey and hoped to see her soon. They looked at Misha who looked tough but her emotions couldn't be kept hidden from Pia. She turned saying, "You both are too much!"

"And you're the son of the house right!" Pia said hugging her again. Misha hugged back finally letting the tears flow. She said, "I'm going to miss you little sister."

"I'll miss you too." Another car stopped next to theirs and Maya stepped out. Panchi went to her and said, "You better take care of Pia!" It was a friendly worried tone. Maya laughed and said holding her hand, "Don't worry. We have each other. I'll take care of her just like you both would."

Panchi gave her a quick thank you hug and their flight announcement was made. Both went in the doors after waving one last time to them.

As they disappeared inside, Misha said, "You go in that car. I'm going to Kabir's."

Panchi just shrugged and left. The driver waiting for Misha to get in the car. As she opened the door, another car stopped. She smirked seeing Abhay from the window. He came out and asked urgently, "Where is she?"

Misha gave a suppressed grin as she replied, "She's gone. You're late buddy." He sat down on the car's bonnet (I think that's what it's called :p) as Misha sat next to him. "Why didn't you tell me she was going out of country?"

Misha: "Hey, relax. It's not like she has left forever. You'll see her one day." She said the next thought in her mind. That too in just few days! "Come on, cheer up. She hasn't gone away."

She clearly knows that he was falling for her and after seeing the dance yesterday, she guessed Pia was too. Abhay had started to love her since a long time now. She knew what he felt since they had always kept in touch even when he was in London. She pulled him up and told the driver, "Uncle, you go home. I'll come with Abhay." The driver nodded and left as she sat in the car and Abhay started driving too having no other choice.

In the car, she asked him, "Why do you keep on fighting with her when you love her so much?" He replied, "You'll never know." Misha chuckled knowing that she in fact wouldn't. Unless and until she herself fell in love. And that seemed like it'll be forever till that day comes.

Precap: A new beginning.

Previous:Chapter 10

Next: 

So I know this is a very short update. But I kind of wanted to show London in new chapter. You see, like in the Precap, New beginning. 😳 Please do leave the likes and comments! 

Happy Early New Year! 

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it. Short but sweet. When is Abhay going to London?

Happy New Year to you

Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayy me 1st...khushi it ws a lvly updte.poor abhay cudnt c pia b4 c left...waitng 4 nxt lamba updtd.nd plz abhiya ko nxt updte mein jaroor milwana. HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance.ve a nice dy sweetie.tc.
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Loved it. Short but sweet. When is Abhay going to London?

Happy New Year to you

Thanks! Glad you liked it. Pia left and he will too ;) 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neytiri

Yayy me 1st...khushi it ws a lvly updte.poor abhay cudnt c pia b4 c left...waitng 4 nxt lamba updtd.nd plz abhiya ko nxt updte mein jaroor milwana. HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance.ve a nice dy sweetie.tc.

Thanks dear. Next might not be long since school's are restarting... And they won't meet this early but there will be Abhiya moments :)
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 11! very short!

London, can't wait! so what university are they gonna be there? oxford? hmmm lets see.

well, London here, london in TBD, NY in LSO, Goa in KAHYZ, Canada in IJD! what yaar! was this all planned or what? in every single story you seem to be sending the main leads off to miles away from their hometown. Baat kya hai? khud jax se bahar nahi nikal paati isliye sab ko apne stories mein se bahar leja rahi ha? hahaha lolzzz

New Beginning! can't wait!