Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: The007Shivani

please pm me when u update and i have ur account on my buddy list so ok thans for amazing stuff anyway

Sure shivani. I've accepted the friend request. 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinahorani

wooow supperb fairy dear amazing i like it so much supperb dear😊

Thanks hina!

Thanks dear! 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna26

😊Please update asap.😊

Updating! 

Updating! 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolflora

cont and add me in your pm list

I am now and just send friend request to PKNPMLIST please! 
-Araina- thumbnail
If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the 
PKNPMLIST

Before reading, Read the note on page 78 to know the answer to what was wrong with Pia. 

Chapter 9

Pia was no long mad at her parents for taking the decision to send her to London. She coped with it and even started her shopping and packing the things she would need. Considering that she wouldn't be able to come back to India anytime soon, Misha decided to throw her a farewell party. Kabir, Panchi, and Sid helped her. Abhay wasn't much interested and didn't even bother to find out where Pia was going. All he said was "Tell me if you need any help. But knowing Misha, I know you guys won't."

Pia wore what she was comfortable in for the party. The way Abhay had told her to not let Panchi force her into wearing anything she didn't want to come in her mind. Misha was sitting there and so she asked hoping not to reveal anything. "Mish, is Abhay coming too?"

Misha replied fighting with her jeans, "Yea why?"

Pia replied fast, "No nothing. Just asking. What are you doing to those poor jeans?!"

Misha: "Nothing re. Just cutting them to fit my style little sister."

Pia shook her head. She mumbled to herself. "You're too much!" After putting on matching jewelry she turned back to Misha. "Mish, there better not be any drinks in the party." Misha stood still. There has to be drinks when Misha is throwing a party! If not, then there would be no fun according to her. And Pia hated the smell of drinks. Misha fumbled while covering up, "Drinks' no no ways Pia. You should know me!"

Pia gave her a look. "Really?! I'm telling you this because I know you!" Misha ' "Alright fine. You won't find it anywhere near you." Seeing the look on her face, Misha continued, "Chill ok? I've already ordered them. So just let it be. You just enjoy the last day in India."

Pia seeped into deep thought. Last day! Didn't know time passes by this fast. Pia, you have agreed to go. But how are you going to be able to live without them' Misha seemed to sense her thoughts. She cheered her up saying, "Hey no rona dhona now. Just enjoy the day. You have tomorrow to cry." Pia smiled at Misha and stood up to hug her. "I'm going to miss you so much!"

Misha got emotional too but pushed it aside before it got major. "Stop it ok? Don't ruin my reputation." Her eyes got big with surprise. "Misha!" she ran away from there before Pia broke her bones. After she left, Pia chuckled and talked to herself. "What a sister I have!"

Maya walked in saying, "She is your sister." Both instantly smiled seeing the other. Both talked and Maya thanked Pia for what she had done for her. She was taking Maya away from the orphanage hell. Pia replied, "Hey'no need to thank me. I figured that if I am going to suffer, then I'll make you suffer too."

Maya knew she was joking. "Oh really?!"

Pia said, "Yup!" Maya asked, "Why me?" She replied, "You're the closest friend I've made. Now come. Let's go down before Misha pushes us down the stairs." Both left. They had had so many outing together in the past two months. Sometimes meeting for coffee, just hanging out, going shopping together and what not. Both of them had made Pia's driver go nuts with making him drive them to the places. And those places were always out of the world and places that others would prefer not to go to.

A change in Pia could already be seen since Maya came in her life. As they both walked down laughing and joking around, the music filled the atmosphere. All of Pia's friends surrounded her and Maya started going back. But Pia pulled her next to her. "Where do you think you are going huh?" Maya looked at her friends. Pia continued, "Don't worry about them. They'll leave soon. You're going nowhere." She said to rest, "Guys, go and enjoy the party no. Why are you all surrounding me?"

Without thinking, they all just left. After all, they weren't for Pia. They were here to show off how important they were to be invited to the party. Abhay made his entrance with Sid and Misha and Panchi just covered them and started talking to them. Abhay mostly just irritated both sisters and stealing occasional glances at Pia.

She looked glamorous in the outfit she was wearing. He smiled as he figured out that she listened to him and wore what she was comfortable in. Pia once caught him looking at her and he quickly looked away.

As the party got to its highest peak and everyone was enjoying and dancing, Abhay made his way towards Pia. Maya was with her too. She hugged Abhay as he came and he returned the gesture. She asked, "Where have you been Mr.?"

Abhay just made a guilty look and said sorry to her. Maya forgave him as she was just pretending to be mad. She then saw the way he was looking at Pia. She figured he wanted to talk to her so she made an excuse. "Abhay, you keep Pia occupied. I'm thirsty. I'll be right back."

Abhay silently made a note to thank Maya. She always knew what he wanted and when. Pia just looked around not bothering to look at Abhay. After all, the bet part was still on and the winner was still to be chosen. After the decision that her parents told her about her going to London just made her forget. She had met Abhay a few times after that. But it was when she had gone to meet Maya and she would find Abhay there as well. They didn't have any sort of conversation though. Just a nod of greeting and that would be it.

Abhay cleared his throat to get her attention. She looked at him and when he said nothing, she looked away again. He started, "So I see you're wearing what you want to today."

"Yea so?" Pia asked not giving it much importance though she guessed where he was getting at.

"So you listen to me huh?" Not wanting to accept it, she replied, "Listen to you? Why would I? How about you stop giving yourself enough credit? The whole world doesn't revolve around you, you know. And definitely not mines." She walked away from there knowing that if she made more than her lie would get caught.

Abhay chuckled. "Pia, at least first learn how to lie!"

Pia tapped Misha's shoulder. She turned around and Pia asked, "How long is this party going to be?" Misha put her hand around her shoulder and both walked. "Dear sister, the fun hasn't even started yet and you're already tired?"

Pia groaned. "Define fun." Misha winked and asked, "What is one thing you hate the most?"

Pia replied, "I hate a lot of things. What are you getting at?"

Misha winked at her and went to the middle of the floor and said, "People people listen up. So you might expect some sad things to happen since Pia is leaving but there's a no entry board for that as long as I'm in the party. So let's have some fun?" The crowd cheered. She continued, "So here's the thing. As always, I'm only going to irritate everyone. As for Pia, she hates dances of any sorts. So we'll play paper fold. Exciting?"

The crowd again cheered with excitement while Pia groaned in misery. She cursed, "Misha! I'm so going to get you for this one." While Misha said, "Pia, you can get me later on for this. For now, the twist is that you all don't get to choose your partner. I'll choose them for you. And by that, I'll just have you all pick out a paper chit from this bowl." Two bowls were brought up with different colored papers in them. One bowl full of pink colored papers while others contained blue colored papers.

"So girls pick pink papers and boys go for blue. Then just find the girl with similar number and the dance starts. And yes, if you're not interested in paying, then feel free to back out." Pia got happy hearing this but the next words from Misha made her whine again. "But Pia, you'll have to play. No excuses."

Few people laughed at Pia's expression while others cheered with Misha. Everyone started picking their chits in orderly fashion knowing that if Panchi found them just running each other, then she's going to get mad at them all. And since she was the oldest person there, they would be in trouble.

Pia was the first to take the chit since Misha forced her to. Maya was second in line followed by Misha and Panchi. The boys picked theirs as well. Maya asked Pia, "What's your number?"

Pia: "6. Yours?" Maya said, "Why should I tell you?" she laughed and went away. Pia stamped her feet. This was turning out to be a bad day.

Abhay went to Maya and showed her the chit. It read number '9.' Maya giggled as she showed her chit to him. They were the same number. Abhay was happy to know they had the same number. But he wished it was Pia. This expression didn't go unnoticed by Maya. She thought of an idea and said, "Wait." She then winked and hurried away. Abhay smiled shaking his head. She knows just what goes on in my mind!

Precap: Maya's plan and party comes to an end... 

Previous: Chapter 8 Page 74

Next: Chapter 10 Page 86

Thank you all for the likes and comments! I already have the next two parts ready. So give me fast likes and comments and 'll update them fast ðŸ˜³

Merry Christmas!! 

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update luvd it
cnt w8 2 read more plz cont soon
fanx 4 da pm x
-Araina- thumbnail

Thank you!
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni4eva

awsum update luvd it

cnt w8 2 read more plz cont soon
fanx 4 da pm x

Thanks dear! 
Next will be soon as it's already typed it :P
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely.so maya's da cupid.waiting for da paper dance.
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi brilliant update. As usual my like butto is playing hide & seek but just so you know I loved it. I liked the convo between Pia & Misha. And loved how Maya is gonna help abhay. Cant wait for the next update