MG: Bramachari Maan-Thread 3

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,

I decided to start a new thread for this since I will be sending out pm's today for the new threads I have opened today to make it easier for everyone..

I will be reserving this section for the update 2marow...

Chapter 31

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsEkk3UeZLE[/YOUTUBE]

Hum Pyaar Hai Tumhare 

Hum Pyaar Hai Tumhare Dildaar Hai Tumhare
Hum Se Mila Karo Hum Se Mila Karo
Koi Shikwa Agar Ho Aur Shikayat Agar Ho
Hum Se Gila Karo Par Tum Mila Karo 
Jaan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya Hai
Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya Hai

Geet is sitting in the train station with tears. Today was the day she was going to leave this town forever...she looks at Maan's photo with tears..she didn't know why she was feeling restless or why she kept looking at the entrance of the train station waiting for Maan. 

She shakes her head no...she gets up when she hears her train being pulled into the station. She walks to the train aimlessly without paying attention. She shows the train ticket to the conductor...

TC: Am sorry ma'am but you can't board this train

Geet: Why not?

TC: Your ticket has been canceled.

Geet (shocked) What? But how? 

TC: I don't know..you might have to go to the information desk to find out...

She takes her ticket and walks toward the information desk. After getting no help from them she turns around to go back to Meera's place when she sees Maan standing there...Maan has been looking everywhere for her..he couldn't have been happier when he finally found her at the information desk...when he found out that she was at the train station. 

His dad called the station and had her ticket canceled. Ronit stood in the background happy..he leaves the two of them alone...Maan comes near her..Geet shakes her head no and begins to leave...

Maan holds her hand and stands in front of her. She comes out of his hand grip and begins to walk away again. Maan holds the hand that was holding on to the suitcase and grabs it. She lets it go...

He puts the bag on his shoulder and walks behind her...she comes out of the train station and tried to get into the taxi but Maan holds her again. She lets go of her hand and begins running away from him. Maan drops the bag in his car as he follows her.
Hum Yaar Hai Tumhare Dildaar Hai Tumhare

He stops her and holds her hand..he puts it on his heart..she tried to remove her hand but Maan pulls her closer. He wipes her tears away...she comes out of his grip...crying...
Jaan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya Hai

Hum pyaar Hai Tumhare Dildaar Hai Tumhare

She sees a temple and sits over there. She hated that Maan was following her..she wanted him to go away for his own good. She cannot be with him anymore..She can't see him in danger..Maan sits in front of her looking at her...she opens her eyes and looks at him...

both remember their moments spent together, the honeymoon, their laughters, fights...and their separation. Geet saw the same pain he had in her eyes for her...she gets up to go out of the temple..she hugs herself as she walks away

Kaise Main Bhula Doon Woh Beete Huve Pal
Har Lamha Sataaye Woh Guzra Huva Kal
Kaise Mein Bataaon Yeh Mushkil Raaz Hai 
Kal Aaye Na Kabhi Jo Hai Woh Aaj Hai

Maan pulls her closer by her arm...he caresses her cheek..she closes her eyes feeling his touch...he takes out the divorce papers from his jacket and shows it to Geet...she looks at it..he rips the paper in half throwing it on the ground. Geet looks at him shocked. She shakes her head no...with tears..he wipes her tears away...and shakes her head yes...

"Why did you tell me?"
Meri Jaan Pass Aake Bol Do Muskurake
Chup Na Raha Karo Chup Na Raha Karo

Geet moves back and runs away. She goes to the beach and sits on the bench while crying. She was brought back to the time when she was on the snow..dancing and playing with snow in front of Maan. She imagined herself to that time again...Maan hugs her from the back...
Phoolon Ki Vaadiyaan Barfile Raastein
Hai Jaane-Tamanna Hai Tere Vaste
Geet gives him a sad smile..as she sits on the snow looking at him sad...she looks at Maan who was standing next to her with a smile. He puts his head on her lap..and looks at her..he holds her hands with tears in his eyes...
Phoolon Mein Hai Chupan Sardi Mein Agan Hai
Saason Mein Raat Din Yeh Kaisi Jalan Hai
Sarad Thandi Hawaein Keh Rahi Hai Fizayein
Yun Na Jala Karo Yun Na Jala Karo

Maan gets up and begins walking away. She runs after him...she comes out of her dreams extending her hand for Maan..Maan holds her hand in front of her as he kneels before her. 

He pulls her closer to his face and wipes her tears away again..she looks at his face..he was also crying of pain and guilt..she saw it in his eyes...she extends her hand to wipe his tears away but stopped in middle. She wanted to go back to him..wipe his guilt away but couldn't...she gets up leaving Maan sitting there shocked...he gets up and pulls her toward him with anger...
Hum Yaar Hai Tumhare Dildaar Hai Tumhare

What is your problem...

Geet: I...just...can't...I have to go...

Maan: Where will you go without me?

Geet: We are divorced now Maan...we can lead a separate life

Maan; What if I don't want to? (he holds with her both arms pulling her closer..she tried to get out of his grip but couldn't...) What if I am not ready to let you go? What if I need you in my life? What if I can't live without you? Then what? (She looks at him with tears..she comes out of his grip after remembering the promise she made mom)

Geet; You have no option..I cannot be with a person like you nor with your family. Am tired. (she begins walking away)

Maan (claps his hands together. Geet stops and looks at him) Nice acting Geet...

Geet (looks down)  I don't know what you are talking about?

Maan: Ohh really? I know the truth Geet..I know you have been pretending, lying all this time. How can you do that to me? To us?

Geet: All that doesn't matter now..I, we, cannot be together

Maan: Yes we can. Am sorry Geet..for not beleiving you, am sorry for not being able to trust you..I should've known that my Geet cannot do or say any of these things without any reason..am sorry...(Geet kept her head down with tears..she holds her dupatta tightly in her hand to stop herself from breaking down completely in front of him) I still want the same thing Geet..I want to give each other a try and this time I will not let anyone come between us. Please Geet..

Geet (moves back as Maan steps closer to her..she shakes her head no) No...its

Maan (pulls her closer...) Yes...you can...yes we can...together...Am here now Geet..I won't let you go now..I know what you mean to me now..and I cannot lose you Geet..not at any cost...(Geet looks at him with tears but still stops herself..) stop fighting Geet...stop giving yourself pain..you deserve happiness please...(he wipes her tears) I am with you now Geet...(Geet comes out of his grip and begins walking away) Okay Geet..if you are not with me then I will kill myself..(she stops... and turns around to look at him...he was walking toward the ocean...she panicked..he didn't know how to swim...he was in the water now...up till his knees..but he kept walking deep inside...)

Geet: Maaan!!! (She runs after him as fast as she could...she falls on the sand...and looks at Maan..he was still walking deep in the ocean...she quickly gets up and runs after him...) MAAANNN!!! (He stops and looks at her...she jumps in the water and jumps on him..hugging him tightly..he hugs her back...) NO..I cannot live without you either..I love you Maan!

Maan: I love you too Geet...(he hugs her back...)

From the corner...Dev looked at both of them. He had been following Geet all day today. He was angry at his brother for hugging Geet like that...he wanted to do that with Geet..he looks at her photo.."I love you Geet..." he tilts his head sideways and smirks...

Sorry if its short..I know it took me forever to update today...sorry for the delay😳
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Index:

Thread 1