Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Surprise waiting!!Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
When will you update your FF? Please update soon!
-Araina- thumbnail
It'll be this weekend. This time for sure. Done with typing the major scens... 
prerna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

It'll be this weekend. This time for sure. Done with typing the major scens... 

Ok dear. I'll wait for the update!😊
-Araina- thumbnail
To everyone, update where the answer is revealed to Pia's 'sickness' will be up in about 3 hours!!! I know, you all might be saying, ABOUT TIME! πŸ˜³
-Araina- thumbnail

PS: PLEASE READ THE NOTE BELOW!!!

If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

PKNPMLIST

Abhay: "I did NOT! You did." That was it! It was enough to get both of them start arguing again. Again, a deep intense fight started and to older sisters, it seemed like if they didn't come on now, either Abhay would end up killing Pia or vice versa.

They had never seen Pia argue back this bossily before.

Chapter 8

Hearing the commotion, Panchi and Misha were going nuts and almost all the workers of the house and had made some sort of silly excuses to get a glance of the fighting duo. At last, Panchi yelled, "Enough!"

Pia: "But Panchi, I'm telling you. He lost. His ego won't let him accept that." Her voice was taunting.

Abhay retorted, "My ego? My! What about you I-don't-accept-it attitude? Huh?"

Panchi: "Alright, Enough now. I'll be the jury. End of discussion."

Both: "But'"

Misha commented while interrupting both, "Discussion? Birdie, this is called aggressive argument. But true. If you hadn't stepped in, they might have killed each other right here." Getting a glare from all three of them, she shut up and collapsed on the couch, bouncing low twice. Panchi motioned the other two to sit down as well. Both sat on opposite ends of the couch opposite to Misha. Nudging Misha, Panchi sat beside her and all were quite for long time.

Though, Pia and Abhay kept on stealing glances. Some were 'I won and not you,' while some were full with unknown feeling about the other person.  Misha looked up at them once in a while giving her mobile a break. It looked as if she was playing another silly game available as app on her I-Phone.

Panchi: "So what was the bet about?"

Both were going to speak when she held up her hand. "Only one person. Abhay you tell your win and Pia, you tell yours." Both nodded and told her what they would gain. Panchi smirked from inside learning that Pia wanted him to come out clean while Misha smirked from inside learning that Pia would have to spend the day with Abhay if she lost.

Abhay cell rang as soon as they told the bet and excused himself. Sid was calling and getting back to them after attending the call, he told them, "I'll have to leave now. But topic NOT closed." Giving a brief look to Pia, he left in hurry.

Madhu, Arnab, Haseena and Chand were sitting in Arnab's office discussing a matter regarding business. As they solved the issue, they dismissed the files on the table and sitting in informal manner, Chand asked, "So what's the plan for weekend?"

Arnab: "We can go somewhere fun. I know for sure kids wouldn't want to join us oldies."

Haseena laughed, "True. But hey, we aren't that old!"

Madhu: "Agreed. Well, kids can go wherever. As for us, we can have a picnic outing. In these high business things, we haven't gotten time to have normal day out. Let's do something simple this time?"

Arnab: "As always. Best option given by Madhu."

Chand: "Then it's final."

Haseena: "Boys will be home by now. Let's go."

Arnab: "Yes. Spend some time with him, Moon."

Chand gave him a knowing look and the couple left. After some lovey dovey moments between Arnab and Madhu, they decided to leave as well to prepare for evening snack and have dinner together with family.

Trio sisters were having their own laughter and enjoyment in Pia's room when the couple got home. Seeing them goofing around, they left them to be by themselves until snacks were ready.  They had good time and after retiring to individual rooms, Pia again started thinking about the meeting with Nikita and the session of theirs. She fell in deep thoughts about each smart advice Nikita had given or told her.

Not knowing why, but she kept on relating them to her and Abhay. She scolded herself thrice when she realized what she was doing. But it's was worthless. She couldn't control her thoughts. She might have controlled her emotions now and then but this was out of her reach. Exasperated, she threw the covers over her head and snuggling close to her pillow, she closed her eyes tight to block out thoughts of Abhay ' the known stranger.

A day later, there was a knock on the door. No one was home other than Arnab. He had light fever and thus Madhu wouldn't let him go to office. She went herself and sisters were at college. Panchi just went along to help out with extra-curricular activities. He got up himself dismissing the servant and opened the door. The courier deliverer handed him an envelope asking for his signature. Receiving the envelope, he sat in his study and opened it. It was addressed to him though on the side it said Pia's name.

He took out the paper and from the logo in the top left corner; he figured it was from the hospital. Opening it, he read gibberish that was beyond his knowledge in medicine. Scratching his head, he called the number provided and seeking an appointment to talk with Nikita, he ended the call. Appointment was fixed for next day as he wasn't allowed to go out of house today.

When Pia got home with Misha, Arnab did hand the envelope to her accepting this it was her right to know even if she doesn't understand any. Pia did the same thing. But instead of calling the hospital, she called Nikita directly as she had given her personal number to Pia in case she ever wanted to talk to her immediately and not wait to fix for an appointment.

Nikita: "Hello?"

Pia: "Umm hey. This is Pia."

Nikita sat down with the cup of hot coco and said, 'Oh Hey Pia. What's up?"

Pia: "Uhhm, I got your mail."

Nikita: "Hmm! And did you understand anything?"

Pia sat down on her bed. "No. See, that's why I called. Care to explain the gibberish?"

Nikita laughed and replied, "Pia, that not gibberish. And yes sure. You can come by tomorrow anytime."

"Thank you!" Nikita continued, "And I won't be at office tomorrow. So do you mind coming to my house instead?"

She replied, "Umm, I don't see any problem with that. So yea, I'll be there. Just send me your address?"

Nikita, "I'll do. Anything else?"

Pia: "Not really. So bye. See you tomorrow."

Nikita said fast, "Oh yes, do think about what I had told you to. Bye. Good night!" The call was disconnected. Pia went in the shower to freshen up and get ready for bed while Nikita sent her the address. Pia came out drying her hair and thinking about what she wants for herself. It was hard to think. After all, she always found her dream in her parent's dream. She always did what was expected from her putting aside how she felt. It's true she didn't like following. But always she would follow her parents.

She respected them the most and didn't know how they will react if she said no. Anyways, till now she was sure that would never happen. A day where she says no to them will never come in her parents' life. But now, Nikita had forced her to think what she wants for herself and put aside other's expectations for once. She plugged in her headphones after checking the message and sat on the window rail closing her eyes to let all the thoughts come to her.

In morning, Pia woke up to find that she wasn't where she was sitting last night. Instead she was safely tugged in bed. With confused face, she threw the covers away and got fresh to go down and ask who transferred her. She wasn't going to go down without getting fresh. She dried her hair and got dressed fast. Coming down the stairs, she yelled, "Misha, Mom, dad, Panchi, where are you!!

As she entered the kitchen, she ran into Panchi. She said, "What Pia? Why are you yelling so early in the morning?"

Not bothering to answer that, Pia asked, "Who came in my room after I went to sleep?" Panchi kept her hands in her waist and raised one of the eyebrows. "What! Someone was in my room last night!" Pia replied.

"What's the big deal?" Panchi asked

Pia answered stressing, "What'd the big deal! What if someone came and stabbed me huh? I'm asking because this morning I wake up where I didn't go to sleep."

Panchi murmured under her breath, "Who would dare to come near the lion!" Pia asked, "You said something?" Panchi shook her head and said, "I don't know. Ask someone else." She got back to preparing toast. Pia fumed and stomped out of the kitchen to go find Arnab or Madhu. Definitely, Misha wouldn't since she won't even be able to carry her. As she came in the garden, she crashed into a hard body. She was looking down and murmuring how no one seemed to be doing their work. She said getting more mad, "What is it! Don't you have eyes? Can't you see where you are'?" He voice trailed off as she saw the person in front of him. It was Chand!!

She felt embarrassed. "Uncle? App? Here? I'm so sorry for saying these things." Chand chuckled and replied, "It's alright sweetz. Why do you seem to be in such a bad mood?" He kept his hand around her shoulder and both continued to walk.

She said calming down, "I don't know. I guess I don't even know why I am mad. How come you're here this early?"

Chand laughed at her lie and answered, "Just here. All of us going out for the weekend."

Pia: "All?"

Chand: "As in me, Haseena and your parents." Pia let out a low sigh of relief finding out that they weren't going with them. She was to go meet Nikita. She pretended to remember something and said, "Oh, I totally forgot. If you find mom or dad, let them know I was looking for them?"

He nodded and she hurried away. She went in her room and threw herself in the bed. She sighed. This mood-swings and cravings annoyed her the most. She came in the worst form at this time. She closed her eyes.

Downstairs

Abhay was going up the stairs. Misha caught him and pulled him back. "Dude, where do you think you are going?"

Abhay replied, "To give this to Pia."

Misha: "Give it to me. I'll give it to her. Now is not at all a good time to go see her."

Abhay got tensed, "Why? What happened? She's alright na?"

Misha sighed, "Gosh, yes she is fine. Now is just not a good time. Besides, if she sees you, she'll go more cranky."

Abhay: "And why is that?"

Misha looked down not knowing how to explain. She then said, "Just give it to me will you!?"

Abhay: "Mish, out with it."

Misha sighed, "Let's just say she's been going off on everyone since morning." He seemed to understand then. He said, "Alright. Give this to her. I'll see you all tomorrow hopefully." Saying so, he left and Misha inspected the envelope going into Pia's room with caution. She knocked on the door. "What Misha?" Pia asked even before opening her eyes.

She came in and kept it on the desk. "Just see this when you decide to get up. M going out with Kabir with few other people. See you at night." She left. Pia opened her eyes, eyed the envelope and closed her eyes back again.

Nikita opened the door to see Pia standing there. "Hey. Come in." She came and then followed Nikita in the living room. "Sit. Do you want anything to drink etc.?"

Pia asked with uncertainty, "Do you have something soft? Stomach's paining bad." Nikki smiled and nodded going in the kitchen. She came out and handed her Rasmalai and pastry. She said, "Choose whichever. Both will help." Her eyes glittered and she happily took both. Nikki smiled at her innocence. She spoke, "So should I continue?"

Pia nodded putting the spoon in her mouth. Nikita told her what each symptom meant. Pia listened with attention and got confused a lot of times. Nikita concluded, "SO do you get what I'm trying to say?"

"Yes. I get why it happened. But how is it possible? I mean I am perfectly fine like you just said."

Nikita held her hand and spoke softly, "Dear, seems like you aren't getting it. I got a call today from hospital saying your dad has fixed an appointment. How about I try telling him?" Pia nodded clearly knowing that maybe it was best if he talked with her. Apparently, she wasn't getting why Nikita was suggesting this.

Two days later, Pia goes to college with Misha and they meet Sid. They attend classes when peon comes in and tells the professor that Mr. Dobrial is waiting in principal's office to meet his two daughters. Misha and Pia looked at each other with sudden confusion and got up to follow till the principal's office.

Misha: "Papa? What are you doing here?"

Pia: "Yea. Lately, even Misha hasn't played any pranks." Misha pinched her and she whispered to her, "What! You haven't!" Both looked  back at Arnab who was watching them silently.

After few seconds of silence, he spoke, "Get what you have to from college. We're going home." Both looked at each other and then back at him. The seriousness on his face stopped both of them to ask further questions. They just followed him silently till they reached the house. Individually, both were thinking as to why he was this serious.

As they stepped in the house, they saw Panchi and Madhu sitting in the couch in uptight position. After complete silence for five minutes, Pia spoke, "Papa?"

Arnab: "I went to Dr. Nikita's office today."

Pia asked, "Oh! Is that it! What did she say?" Arnab replied, "Are you not happy?"

Pia was shocked and asked, "Dad! What sort of a question is that?!"

He looked down before Madhu said, "Pia'umm' she suggested something. You might not like it. Trust us, we don't either. But'"

Misha exclaimed, "Would you both just kill the suspense and tell it already?" The couple sighed and Arnab handed Pia an envelope. She took it with a puzzled face and emptied out the contents. Misha peeped as Pia took out visa/passport along with tickets. Reading then, the destination was to 'London.' She looked at her parents and Misha did the same with shock. "Dad! I can't possibly go for vacation right now when my exams are nearing!"

"Pia, this isn't a vacation trip'"  Pia asked with a confused expression, "Then?"

To which Madhu replied, "Me, Arnab and Nikita agree that it's time for change. You need it for your betterment. You are going to London in two weeks. Everything's final. You'll be doing your further studies there and we will visit once in a blue moon." The sisters were all equally shocked. They were known all around Dehradun for staying together! And now they would be separated. By none other than their own parents!!!

Misha was about to object when Arnab held his hand up and she shut up. He announced, "There will be no objections from Misha or Panchi. No plans, nothing. We are dead serious about this. Pia, you can take time to cope with it or not. Either way you are going to have to go."

Pia sat back in the couch. This was their parents at the strongest. This stern decision had shaken her up. Awkward silence followed now as everyone looked at Pia for her reply. She sat up again and spoke in a hushed tone that was still hearable to her family. "I'll'I'll go. You guys are making me go. I won't say no. But I have MY conditions."

Oh-uh. They didn't like the sound of it. Everyone observed her with eager expression. She sustained after a second. "I will go. But I'm not going by myself."

Panchi: "Meaning??"

Pia: "Meaning that someone else will come with me."

Misha: "Who?"

Pia said without hesitating, "Maya."

Arnab: "Who's Maya?"

Pia: "My friend. I met her few days ago. She lives in Dehradun too."

Arnab: "It's fine with me. But we don't even know this girl."

Pia: "Papa, you can trust me to make the correct friends. And I too want to hear nothing. If you are going to send me then she is coming with me. That's final."

She stood up and left to her room with full on attitude. Misha watched her and was quite pleased. More impressed. She never thought that she would live till day where Pia' Pia Dobrial' Daddy's princess' will put conditions in front of her father! She too got up and left for her own room and the meeting seemed to have dispersed. The couple left and Panchi just sat there.

Precap: Arnab: "Moon, this is the right decision right?"

Chand: "Arey don't worry. It is. And if anything goes wrong, what will Abhay be there for."

Arnab: "Oh yes! He's going back after vacations. I forgot' But if they both come across?"

Chand sighed. "Eventually they will'since they will be staying in the same house! Same college maybe even mutual friends'"

Previous: Chapter 7 Section 2

Next: Chapter 9 Page 82

PS: Please read the note below😳

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail

Firstly, I guess I should say sorry to all my readers for not updating in months! I was held up in things. Studies come first too. M sure everyone agrees on that. I'll try to be regular whenever possible! 

So, how'd you like the update? Did I do justice to it??? Well, I sure hope you all like the move twist i kept. I had it in mind for a long time. Now more fun will be there when focusing only on them and kicking the families out. πŸ€£ They will be shown once in a blue moon!

Uhm nything else I left?? I guess not. So comment away! Waiting to read them. That too long one's after this track!!! πŸ˜³

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicaz,  ana127941,  hemarawat,  Arians,  Snehagujral,  angel_smily,  

Thank you everyone! 
-Araina- thumbnail
Oh yea, sending out pmz soon... 
prerna26 thumbnail
Superb!πŸ˜‰

What was there in her reports & what about the bet? πŸ˜• So she's going to London and Abhay will be there with her. Continue soon and thanks for Pm.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail

hehe you have been waiting for heck long time Havnt you!😳 
Lolz finally posted. long comemnt πŸ˜‰