Originally posted by: ifrah.

loved it dear..very interesting :)

Thank you ! :)
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ana127941,  hemarawat,  abhiyan999,  piya_abhay_love,  anji99,  Snehagujral,

^^ Thank you guys for liking

Big hug to those who commented as well... 
Posting the next part soon... πŸ˜Š

love, Khushi
Xx
-Araina- thumbnail
If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

PKNPMLIST

A voice brought her back from her chain of words. She blinked back the tears. She didn't know why she thought of this particular phrases by her mother. But she did. Some how, Nikita's stern statement on her being different made her go back to that day. She said, "Pia, tell me something. Was there anything in your childhood life that happened and would have been tragic for a kid to watch?"

Chapter 7 Section 2

Pia: "Maybe. Depends." she elaborated after Nikita's puzzled look. "I mean when I was small, my mother left us without telling the reason. I won't say it didn't affect me."

Nikita looked sorry for her. "I'm sorry." Pia just gave a slight nod. Abhay walked in, "Hope you won't mind me. I'm getting bored out there. Pia didn't look at him and Nikita gave a laugh. 

Nikita: "Of course not. As long as Pia doesn't mind, I'm fine with you staying here. Pia?"

Pia: "Huh? What?" She had dozed out and didn't know about her surroundings. 

Abhay: "Do you mind if I stay here?"

Pia: "Ya. Sure, whatever."

Nikita continued her research while Pia answered a few questions now and then. Abhay was looking more at Nikita then at Pia. Somehow, this made Pia angry and uncomfortable. 

Pia: "Stop looking at her!"

Abhay: "Why do you care?"

Pia: "Ugh!" she moved to other side. She herself didn't know why she cared if he looked at someone else. It was still affecting her though. Nikita: "Abhay, would you give me a hand here?"

Abhay got up and went to the other side of the desk saying, "Yea sure."

Nikita: "Here take this and..." she told him the procedure and he did as she told him. First, he connected a few plugs and pins to the device kept on the desk. Then Pia was told to sit down on the stool closer to her and Abhay attached the other end to her mind and wrist. Both had a brief eye lock while he did it. 

This didn't go unnoticed by Nikita. She asked Abhay to wait outside and continued typing few thing in her laptop. When she was done, she asked Pia, "I want you to answer my questions without thinking and this machine will tell me the result. okay?"

Pia nodded and she started off with easy questions. "Studies?"

"Boring."

"Sisters?"

"Best friends."

"Parents?"

"Protective."

"Life?"

"Dull."

"Music?"

"Slow."

"Family?"

"Caring."

"Childhood?"

"Troubling."

"Rain?"

"Tears."

"Sky?"

"Stars."

"Wind?"

"Lovely."

"Day?"

"Tiring."

This went on. Slowly, she switched to _____ or _____ questions. Pia chose one answer and it kept on going back to back. 

"Life or Death?"

"Life."

"Outdoor or indoor?"

"Outdoor."

"Mountains or caves?"

"Mountains."

"Love?"

"Nature."

"Mother?"

"Missing."

They were so caught up in back to back fast response that it was becoming hard for Nikita to make a correct conclusion. Once she comes up with a theory, the next questions answers challenged it. At last, she knew what to do. She picked up the speed making Pia flow with it so she blurts out the truth without realizing it. 

"River?"

"Calm."

"Symbol?"

"Love."

"Love?"

"Snow."

"Strangers?"

"Avoid."

"Abhay?"

"Life." As soon as she said it she stopped mid way while Nikita tapped her pen in wonder. She had done it and knew what was a puzzle to her. Pia was puzzled as to why she replied Abhay with life. Let alone like, she hated him. She despised him due to the unknown intoxication of his and the affect and vibes he gives her that no one ever did before. 

"Life?" Pia whispered. 

Nikita walked up to her and said, "Thanks Pia. This is done. Do you mind if I ask a question?"

Pia gave a weak smile and replied, "Not at all."

"Will you be honest?"

She nodded and Nikita continued, "How do you feel right now?"

"I don't know."

"What do you feel about your mother? Your real mother?"

"Nothing to feel about except sad. Wish I knew her more than I do."

"Would you give up your happiness for someone you really and truly care about?"

"Depends on the person."

"Let's say for your sisters or father."

"I would do anything for them. I am what I am because of them."

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"How do you see your future?"

"Umm... guess finishing college which is still going to be 3 more years and then do whatever parents want me to do."

"I want you to think on that. Would you like to live dependent on your parents or independent?"

"I don't understand." 

Nikita smiled and said, "You will. For now you're done. I'll send my mail in next two days. Further will be done then. 

She nodded and silence followed. "Umm. why did I say Abhay as life?" she asked her hoping she had the answer. 

She asked back, "Why shouldn't you?"

"I mean I hate him and we just argue and fight all the time. Then why life?"

"You tell me."

Pia was frustrated. If she knew why would she ask her. Nikita was asking her a question instead of answering her own question. She was answering by throwing a question on her. 

"I don't know. That's why I asked you."

"I want you to think about it yourself. If I tell you, then what's the point of lessons? You'd take it for granted then." she winked at her and went outside the glass doors where Abhay waited patiently. 

Pia was mad. Not at Nikita but because of the why she worked and answered back. yes, she was right. Pia should understand by herself. What she got mad on was the part that she knew the answer but wouldn't tell her. Also, what made her mad was that just by a 'test' she had figured everything out while Pia herself was confused. 

She came out the door with a red face. Abhay saw it and cheered happily. She was mad! Little did he know that the reason was he himself !!

Nikita talked to both of them, "So as I told you inside, I'll mail you the details in next few days. Till then take care."  Both left the building...

Outside the building door, both Pia and Abhay were walking towards car. Pia just walked silently. Abhay: "So, I win my bet."

Pia thought, "What bet?" Then she remembered and said, "When? No you didn't."

Abhay: "Uh-huh. I did. You came outside mad."

Pia snapped back without thinking, "That was because of you."

Abhay: "Me?" Pia bit her tongue and rephrased, "I mean to say I was mad at you. Not her."

Abhay teased, "Why would you be mad at me? I wasn't even near you when you came out."

Pia had no answer to this. How was she to explain that she was mad because unknowingly she had referred to Abhay as life. That was a big thing. Telling someone your life was and is. She re-controlled her face and said, "Doesn't matter. I was mad at you and not her. We worked perfectly fine and I like her. It is you I got mad at. So you don't win. I do."

"I don't believe that." They had reached the car and Abhay opened it and both sat and drove away continuing on who win. Neither would let go and all the way back to Dobrial house, they argued giving various stupid reasons on why each of them won and not lost. 

They were entering the house and servant opened it. Both were raising their voices little by little making Panchi and Misha come downstairs from their room to watch the scene. 

Both looked at each other and stood in front of Abhay and Pia who were facing each other pointing at themselves or the other and kept on arguing. Misha and Panchi were lost and looked aghast watching them fight like 4 year old kids. 

After watching them bickering for five minutes r more, Both yelled at thema t same time, "STOP IT!"

Both now become aware of their surroundings and realize they had already entered the house and Panchi and Misha were mad at them. 

Pia: "Why are you shouting?"

"Panchi: "Apparently, both of you are kids!"

Pia gasped. 

Misha: "What the deal? You both are throwing back to back responses. What are you arguing about."

Abhay: "I won the bet. Tell her to accept it."

Pia: "Oh yea? Make me." Looking back at her sisters, she said in explaining mode, "He just doesn't want to accept that he lost."

Abhay: "I did NOT! You did." That was it! It was enough to get both of them start arguing again. Again, a deep intense fight started and to older sisters, it seemed like if they didn't come on now, either Abhay would end up killing Pia or vise versa. 

They had never seens Pia argue back this bosily before. At least not in the past six years of their life. (πŸ˜‰ - Khushi

Here the chapter ends. 

Precap: "Enough. Now I'll be the jury."

both: "But...! "

The result of who won the bet. As nikita said, Pia's reports will be out in next two days. That means by next update if I am able to type the whole bet thing and the report in one go. πŸ˜† 

Previous: Chapter 7Sect 1
Next: A/N Below + Chapter 8

Cheers!
Love, Khushi
Xx

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Hey lovely readers! 
Hope all is fine. 
So here is the next part of Chapter 7
And with this update, end chapter 7. 
Do like, comment, crticize, suggest... as per your wish πŸ˜†

M happy seeing the response m getting lately. 
keep it up...

About pia's problem, will be revealed in Nikita's report. ;)
You guys will love it... M damn sure. 

Don't complain about the length please. it's the least i can manage in my tight schedule. 
M already stressing enough. Do understand. πŸ€”

Well, go on and post your comments. 
Waiting!! 

Love, Khushi
Xx
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! So Piya was jealous when Abhay was staring at Nikita! πŸ˜† And Piya referred to Abhay as her life! πŸ˜› I'm really eager to know who wins the bet!  Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
thanks for the pm
continue soon
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved It. Loved the way they were bickering at each other.
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was awsm post.loved they way they fought.piya considered abhay to be her life.mw i jst cant wait 4 nikita's report.plz plz plz update soon
prerna26 thumbnail
Fab Update!πŸ‘

Pia was jealous that Abhay was looking at Nikita!πŸ˜ƒShe referred to him as her life.😍I hope Abhay wins the bet.Eagerly waiting for the next update. Hopefully in the next one i'll get answers to all my questions.πŸ˜‰Continue soon.Good Luck!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago