Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shanti di.., you know after reading this article somewhere I am proud of my Parul. She stayed along the show till the end and we got a new couple in the creation in the forum of Anmol and Ragini with Apurva and Parul. The risk was equally on her sholder and to get aucience appriciation again is hard but not dificult if all things work and audience apprciate a new jodi in the making to level with the popular jodi which was changed due to dimensions needed.
Donno who Ankita and Hiten will click since we stll don;t know who will play the role of Manav but since Ankita is going to carry on in the show , which is a popular show like Bidaaii , Parul has been very fair in staying in the show and giving her best and showing a more elevated role in her character ..
Love you Parul !!!
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shanti well said.

You have said what I would have also said.. and yeah the bashing for Apurva was always there,  Popularity of a jodi is now not anymore the criteria as people who watch shows will watch for how the storyline develops with the characters and with the leap and Apurva in it , Anmol and Ragini were a unique couple which attracted not only many prelap folowers but made more highly regarded understanding to the depth of the relationship

And about  theso caled  he looks *old for her * drum they used to beat when I see shows like Kuch tho log kahengay  and the actors who play the pat I am sure such comments given by people who bashed on the name of  age and whatever will keep their trumpets in and learn to respect actors and characters who played  the role which held the show high inspite of someone leaving and the changes were needed for the show which emerged successful

If Bidaaii comes back and the leap characters are playing roles which  have the need as per the storyline I hope there will be no bashing and people will learn to be mature and sensible ...

Lets see if mentality of people change when similar situation takes place with other shows.. Or I would say that they are pea brain who would never think outside the box when situations are for and as per need basis
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee10

Shanti di.., you know after reading this article somewhere I am proud of my Parul. She stayed along the show till the end and we got a new couple in the creation in the forum of Anmol and Ragini with Apurva and Parul. The risk was equally on her sholder and to get aucience appriciation again is hard but not dificult if all things work and audience apprciate a new jodi in the making to level with the popular jodi which was changed due to dimensions needed.
Donno who Ankita and Hiten will click since we stll don;t know who will play the role of Manav but since Ankita is going to carry on in the show , which is a popular show like Bidaaii , Parul has been very fair in staying in the show and giving her best and showing a more elevated role in her character ..
Love you Parul !!!

I am also happy Parul did teh right decision...She was so unhappy when the show ended she cried the last day of the shoot leaving the family ... She and Apurva were really a good match and thank Rajan ji for giving us Anmol and Ragini
I so wish they are pared again they deserve appriciation 👏👏👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Seems like Hiten is confirmed Manav according to Indya.com

Hiten Tejwani is the new Manav

Television actor Hiten Tejwani, who is a well known face on Indian television with shows likeKutumb, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and many more will now be seen in a different role. He will replace Sushant Singh Rajput as Manav Deshmukh in Zee TV's hit prime time show Pavitra Rishta. Hiten Tejwani confirms and talks about his new innings.

Showing 1 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Television actor Hiten Tejwani, who is a well known face on Indian television with shows likeKutumb, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and many more will now be seen in a different role. He will replace Sushant Singh Rajput as Manav Deshmukh in Zee TV's hit prime time show Pavitra Rishta. Hiten Tejwani confirms and talks about his new innings.

Are you the new Manav from Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta?
Yes, I will be playing Manav in Pavitra Rishta. It has been confirmed from both ends -the production house and the channel.

When will you start shooting for the show?
I haven't got any call for the shoot yet, so I can't say when I will start shooting. But I guess it should be soon.

What do like about Manav's character?
After the leap, I don't know how Manav's character would shape up. But I hope Manav will remain an interesting character to play. I haven't seen much of the show but I know Manav is a very popular and very romantic character on television.

Why did you choose to replace a popular actor like Sushant in a hit show like Pavitra Rishta? Was it Ekta Kapoor, the role, the hit show or the money?
The character is very powerful; it is in a popular show and is the lead. Everyone wants to work on a good show and for me Balaji and Ekta are family. They are a production house I am most comfortable working for. So I guess it was a combination of all the reasons.

Replacing Sushant, what kind of response do you expect?
For fans, it will be very difficult to accept a new Manav I know. But I hope with time, things will work out. Moreover, everything will depend on the further track of the show and the character. If the audiences like it then they will like me as the new Manav too.

What do you think of Sushant Singh Rajput's acting?
I haven't seen Sushant's acting, so I don't think I am the right person to comment on him. But I have to say he has done a fabulous job on the show and we can all see that he is a very popular actor.

Good Luck Hiten.. Well you are basically doing a role of a popular character wish you the best.. Hope the treatment is good for you and you prove Archana's Manav ..

When I think of  such changes in the show  well All I can say is Apurva proved his worth in Bidaaii and he made it happen with the leap !!👏👏👏.. Kudos to  him, no matter who and what people say about him entering Bidaaii He proved he could take the show on his shoulders and receive acclamation for the character of Anmol who was married to Ragini for 7 long years and finally gave her  a new life and happiness and the beautiful chemistry  he shared with Tammy and Khushi..

One fine actor and proved his worth in a long running show which took a risk when need 👏

Its really sad to see a show with the risk it took shut shop at a position no show stops but shows more such stages ...My hope is to definatly see continuation of Bidaaii as what the articles in HT said  to start from where it left may be its too late for that to happen but yes Anmol and Ragini tgether in a new season of Bidaaii played by Apurva and Parul with some new dimensions

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said shanti .👍🏼

Indeed apurva gave a new dimension to the show bidaai .when the story was stagnant and not much to be showed , RS took the right desicion to take the leap . And bringing apurva to play the main lead in post leap was a good move.👍🏼

In few episodes he just made a place in everyone's heart ,audience accepted him wholeheartedly. there were 2 reasons for it ,1 ,the character of anmol was so wonderful that everyone will love it and the next and main reason fantastic performance by apurva, actually he lived as character anmol.👏

To get in to the role of ragini's husband was not an easy one for anmol as the lead pair was well established couple , but in few episodes anmol ragini's chemistry just made us fall in love with them.their simple and subtle romance made them one of the best couples on TV.😍

Wish to see the continuation of angini's story as it was left incomplete.😍hope it happens very soon. missing angini a lot😭