Fan Fictions

MG[FF]Maan Proposes Geet Disposes[Thread1/Note149] - Page 51

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi thanks 4 da pm maarvelous long update! Hope Sam finds someone who loves her!

Believe me...she wil :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzerette thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshithaaa

nice...where is maan???

Maan abhi bechara rest kar raha...he just came back from Commando course😆
jazzerette thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srilu_123

hai

awesome
update soon

This content was originally posted by: lil.mizz.smexii

Awesomeee
cont soon
thanks for the pm

Thank you! 
Edited by jazzerette - 12 years ago
jazzerette thumbnail

Thank you all :)
jazzerette thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paponecon

when they will meet?????????????i wish they will meet before the family meeting...

Lolz...all in due time. 
jazzerette thumbnail
Chpater 8
Destiny's Play - Part 2

(late night, August 22..)
(Sighania Residence...)

"Uff! I am so tired," Meera plopped down on the bed.

"Meera Di," Geet plopped right next to her, "you should start exercising now."

"Kyun? Am I getting fat? Hayye I have just got two new suits stitched..." Meera started off causing Geet to laugh at her sister's concerns.

"Nahi roly-poly," Sameera jumped right between them, "what Kakku means is that just in case you get married to that Khurana khaandaan ka commando munda, you would need to build up your stamina. Warna roz teri left-right  kawauga."

Geet howled holding her stomach tight and scooted to make space for Nandini who had just enetered the room.

"Nandini Di," Meera pouted, "look they are being mean to me again."

"Sameera, what did you say to her?"

"Nothing much Di. Just warning her that Commandos can even eat lizards. And lazy lizards like her need to be extra alert," Sameera doubled up with laughter.

"Bas karo tussi dono," Nandini gestured Meera to come in her lap. As she caressed her hair, Meera began, "Nandini Di..."

"Hmm?"

"Will Anwesha Di come tomorrow?"

Sameera let out a snort. "Only if her hubby-dear allows," she sneered while referring to Arjun.

"I have spoken to her Sammy," Nandini replied, "I think she will be here."

Nandini saw Sameera making a face. "Sammy, its not her fault..."

"I know Di, I know its not her fault. But had she grown a spine all of us would have been spared the whole drama," Sameera's tone softened, "Papaji would have been spared so much pain."

(August 23, Early Morning...)
(Khurana Kothi...)

"Chaiyyiji, is this necessary," Nayantara asked her mothered. Due to Tisha's meddling and Sashi's deviousness, the trip to Amritsar had again been preponed by a few hours. "I mean we can cancel the trip altogether too."

"No, I think we should not cancel the trip," Dev countered Nayantara's suggestion. "It will look bad on our part. and you never know how may relatives on their side might be aware of our coming. It may cause humiliation to Mohinder ji later."

"Absolutely right Dev ji," Savitri added, "Tara its best we leave right now. By the time Sashi would reach here we would already be in Amritsar."

"Chaiyyiji, I guess we should make a move now..."

"Hanji, tussi chalo, I will go inform Darjee that we are leaving."

(four hours later...)
(Handa Haveli...)

"Rano jee, I swear I am getting too old to handle Lucky now. The girls do a wonderful job of handling him otherwise there is no way we could manage on our own. He is so spirited; always running around. My knees do not favor such activities anymore," Mohinder spoke to Rano who shutting the door, getting ready to leave for Nandini's house, while Mohinder was sitting in the porch, coaxing Lucky to wear his jacket.

Rano stopped for a minute and spoke solemnly, "Nandini once told me that Daman ji was an athlete in his school days..."

"Rano..."

Mohinder was interrupted by the sound of a car entering their drive way.

The dawn had given way to a sunny morning with rays that threatened a scorching noon to advent. As the sunshine pricked into the morning sky, silence pricked the living room of the Handas.

Rano came in with a tray, offering water to the travel weary guests, her juttis breaking the quiet that had settled.

Savitri fidgeted in her seat. It was only after landing up infront of them that she realized the blunder she had made. In her haste to dodge Sashi, she had forgotten to inform Mohinder Lal. I could have atleast made a phonecall, she chided herself.

"Had we known of your coming we would not have sent the girls to their sister's house last night..."

"We are very sorry for the incconvennience, the situation was such that..."

Both Mohinder and Savitri spoke up together.

Dev noticed the awkwardness of the whole situation and spoke up, "Chaudhary jee, perhaps we should postpone the visit to another day..."

Savitri gave a look of displeasure at this suggestion even though she knew this was the only alternative left.

"Savitri ji, Dev ji," Mohinder began, "if you don't mind perhaps you can accompany us to Nandini's house. Subh mauka hai. We can discuss the alliance there and it would be a also great thing for Nonu to be blessed by elders."

"Chaiyyiji," Nayantara spoke as they followed Mohinder Lal's car towards Nandini's house, "is this the right thing to do? I mean we don't even know them and we are about to attend their family function. And if this match is not set, then everyone who knows of our visit to Handas will start specualting and gossiping."

"First your Darjee and now you," Savitri sighed, "hoyya kee hai sareya nu? You are you people so adamant that I would refuse the match? Manno ya na manno mera dil kehnda hai, aaj Maan di honn waali votti ithe hi milegi. [Whether you all agree or not, my heart says that today I shall find Maan's bride here.]

(Singhania Residence...)

"Nandini, there is an emergengy."

"Kee hoyya?"

"Bauji called. The Khuranas are coming along with them right now to our house."

"Right now?" Nandini stood shocked, "They are coming here! To our house! Hayye rabba how wil we attend to them? There is a function in house, so many guests, everything is in a mess..."

"Relax Nandini...relax. Its not as huge as an issue as you are making it to be. Plus you have the girls here to help you right. Just think of them as another set of guests, alright," Daman attempted to calm her down.

"Yes," she took a deep breath, "yes, you are right. I will go see the arrangments."

"Nandini..."

"Jee?"

"Mummyji said something about making sure Meera and the other two behaved well."

"Jee," she hurried out to speak to the girls first things first.

Savitri took the scene before her.

The courtyard, where they were seated, was abuzz with flurry of activities. The eldest son-in-law of Mohinder Lal, Daman Singhania was sitting with them and was engaged in a conversation with Dev. The second son-in-law, intorduced as Arjun Pathania was sitting in a separate corner away from all with his wife Anwesha, the second born of Handas. The girl whom Savitri recognized as Sameera stood next to her father with another girl she did not recognize. Nandini and Rano were in the kitchen looking after the cooking.

Tents were being put up, rugs were being spread, sitting arrangements were being made, tables were being set for the food to be laid later, last moment cleaning, dusting and general supervising was being done. And a dash of color, omnipresent and alluring, stood out in all this chaos.

She was fluttering around like a busy bee. A moment she was here; and there in the next. Red salwar picked from pleats and tucked in waist, ankles bared to ease her movements. A lively kameez filled with patterns of flowers. Chunni negligently missing. Two plats. One swinging in front, mischievous and impertinent. One forgotten behind, melancholic but  swayed compliantly. Jhalli. And completely unaware of the spell she cast on everyone around.

Her appearance could not take away from the fact that she was a sight to behold. An angel. Soft tendrils that had gone astray from her otherwise tight plats engulfed her face. But even they could not hide her ethereal beauty. The rays that were tortuous to others, were adoring her creamy complexion with reverence.

She glowed as a full moon would on a dark night. But her own eyes gave her skin a tough competition. Bright, sparkling, enchanting. They shone with liveliness holding the innocence of her soul within. They let nothing out, only luring in the hearts of anyone who dared look in.

"Kakku," Daman's voice broke her reverie, "get some water for the guests."

"Jee pahji," she replied back running away to get the water.

"Is she a relative of the family?" Savitri heard Nandini ask.

"Yes, she is one of my younger saalis."

"Barri sohni hai."

Mohinder ji's daughter? Meera? Savitri turned her attention back to the girl who was referred as Kakku. Her complete disregard to her looks and devotion to help her eldest sister in the family function was endearing and spoke volumes of the person she was. Simple yet divinely beautiful, caring, hardworking, a loving sister, an obedient daughter and a perfect choice for wife.

It was love at first sight for Savitri Swaroop Khurana.

She had chosen her badi bahu then and there as a single thought ran through her mind, Captain Maan Singh Khurana, there is no escape now.

"She will be my badi bahu," Savitri spoke with conviction and command, "Daman ji we accept this rishta."

Daman was shocked to see whom Savitri reffered. "Geet?!," he choked out in utter disbelief.

What is happening here, a confused Daman tried hard to clear his mind. Surely there is some misundersatnding here. Hadn't they coem to see about Meera?

"Savitri ji," he began in hope to bring the situation under control. "This is not Meera. You have come to see Meera, not Geet."

"Geet?"

"Yes, Bauji's youngest daughter."

"Then Geet it will be!"

"But..."

"Daman ji, I have resolved and set my mind. I want Geet as my eldest daughter-in-law. Bas!"

As Daman hurried to inform his father-in-law of the latest developments, Geet appeared before Savitri holding a tray of glasses. She gave an odd look to her jiju rushing away, shrugged and smiled at the guests.

"Auntyji, paani..."

"Auntyji nahi, ab Chaiyyiji kehan di aadat paa lo," Dev murmured winking conspiratorially at Nayantara.

"Jee?"

"Kuchh nahi," Dev fumbled at being caught and grabbed the glass of water, "...paani..."

Geet gave a confused look at Dev and headed back to her work, completely oblivious to the adoration that emanated from Savitri towards her.

BTW guys, did I tell you that during the Commando course the officers' head is shaved off... complete taklu...so no Maan for now. Let the poor chap get his hair back atleast🤣

Interlude - Page 82

The Heart of a Father

Edited by jazzerette - 12 years ago
Finally! Finally the MOST AWAITED PART!!🥳🤪
Alright am too excited to speak right now!!
Let me have some water.
After gulping a glass full of water..

The title.. rightly chosen
Destiny did play a part.. 
It was really amazing to know that all this had happened..(as you said this is a true story..)
How Tasha hearing their conversation and smugling this piece of information to sasha..and this was caught by Yash and Savitri Devi pre-poning their journey.. at the same time the girls attending Nonu's b'day party.. Savitri swaroop Khurana forgetting to inform about their journey..all of them attending the party..
And then comes the prologue scene..
You know the very scene made me fall in love with this FF.
Even though you call me biased for this (sach ka zamana hi nahi hain ji🤣)
Don't you think am using a too much "Ji" now-a-days? 
courtesy: your FF.
Aaye hayye am gonna learn bit of punjabi by the end of this FF i tell ya😆
I'm so Random! Forgive me..
so where am I?
haan the prologue scene..
eventhough i've already told my views about it, i don't mind telling you over and over again..
Geet's description can make anyone fall for and i am not an exception..
More than the outer beauty, the inner beauty is shown clearly..
forgetting everything around you and solely concentrating on the task at hand.. itself shows the person she is!
Eventhough i am not so happy with Savitri Devi..I don't blame her at all.. it is her nature to want the best for her son..which is understandable..
and she haven't chosen Geet oly for the outer beauty.. No. I don't think so. 
She haven't seen Meera yet so there is no point comparing.. more than the outer beauty i think she has fallen for the aura she emanates..
Mohinder ji's daughter? Meera? Savitri turned her attention back to the girl who was referred as Kakku. Her complete disregard to her looks and devotion to help her eldest sister in the family function was endearing and spoke volumes of the person she was. Simple yet divinely beautiful, caring, hardworking, a loving sister, an obedient daughter and a perfect choice for wife.
The underlined words shows that the reason for the adoration of Savitri.
It was love at first sight for Savitri Swaroop Khurana.

She had chosen her badi bahu then and there as a single thought ran through her mind, Captain Maan Singh Khurana, there is no escape now.
This line ne na iss update pe chaar chaand laga diya. I was like😍
And not to forget Dev's words. Haha eventhough i knew it before(😉) Dev ke muh se sun na bahut acha laga and i was grinning by the end of the update! 
Do continue soon😃

Edited by --Shika-- - 12 years ago
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsomeee...geet selected 4 being msk wife n maan is taklu right nw bring him only wen there r hair on his scalp no ganju maan allowed.
ur geet is so adorable n jhalli,thnxs 4 pm
srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hai

that was awesome
update soon yaar
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it Jaz!

LOL I can't really fault Savitri for liking Geet, cause we all do😆

Wonder what Geet's reaction is going to be!