Posted: 12 years ago
plxxx update waitinggg eagerly for ur next update n sum gr8 maneet scene
Hum Tum Aur Updates!😉
Waiting for the update
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the delay..!!!! 😛  I was not allowed to touch the laptop over the weekend, because supposedly i was supposed to take rest. 😆😆 Anyway,s here's a short update.

Chapter 26

Kiara and Naintara started their journey the next day at 7am. They bid Geet bye and apologized for the sudden change in plan. She smiled and assured them that she was going to be fine, as she is in her native place.

They left and Geet went and sat in the back yard, with a cup of coffee. She saw the swing that was made of bamboo and that reminded her of the swing in the Khurana Mansion lawn. She instantly got reminded of Maan.

She smiled and thought to her self, "Kitne din ho gaye, maine aapko yaad hi nahin kiya". She sipped her coffee and then thought to herself again, "Well, I think I should get used to it now.  I'm here for a few days then, I'm flying to Singapore. I dunno when I'd come back and where and how you would be then. Hain Na?", she said, as though Maan was in front of her, and she was talking to him, face to face.

Kiara and NAintara were about 50 kms away from HP, heading towards Delhi, Kiara decided to call Daadiji.

Good Morning sweetheart! You're up quite early", came Dadima's voice as soon as she answered the call.

"HAan, I know. We are on our way back, Daadiji. How is Maan Bro?", she asked.

"On your way back to where?", asked Daadima.

"Delhi! Where else Daadiji?", asked Kiara.

"But you were supposed to be coming after 2 days right. How is that you cut short your trip?", she asked, concerned.

"Daadiji, Maan bro was pretty upset that I did not inform him, while leaving. So, I had to cut short my trip", she said.

"What? Maan is upset? Who told you that?", she asked.

"Maan Bro himself and later Dev confirmed it", she said.

"I see. Looks like a lot of stuff seemed to have happened and I did not even know", she said. Maan walked in, with a newspaper and kissed his Daadima on the cheek. She smiled back and he sat by her, reading the newspaper.

"Who is on the phone, Daadima, early in the morning?", he asked, while looking through the headlines.

"Kiara", she said, putting the phone on speaker. "I heard that you are upset with Kiara, for not telling you about the plan", she asked. Kiara looked worried and put the phone on speaker. Naintara pulled over to the side, while she heard Daadima and Maan on phone. Kiara questioned her as to why she stopped the car and NAintara guestured she would drive after this call was done. Kiara nodded, and turned to look at the phone,when she heard Maan giggle.

"Bro, I'm really sorry", she said.

"Kiara, how dumb can you be? Sweety I was joking and you took me seriously", he said.

Daadima spoke back hurriedly, "What is happening? Maan, Kiara thinks you are upset and hence she cut short her trip and all three of them are getting back to Delhi today".

"No, Geet stayed back. She is going to be coming after another two days", said Kiara, correcting Daadima that only the two of them were travelling back.

"What? Geet is alone in HP?", screamed Maan and Daadima together and they looked at each other, surprised and shocked. Kiara and Naintara also looked at each other with the sudden outburst about Geet, from Daadima, which was expected, but Maan Veerji too. How is it possible? Were they dreaming? Was he happy that she was not coming or sad that they left her alone? They could not understand the intention of Maan behind his scream and question.

"Daadiji", spoke up Naintara softly. "Dev told us that Maan Veerji was very upset. We spoke to Geet about it and she said she wanted to stay back for a few days in HP. She said, she knew the place very well and nothing would go wrong there. She said she would come to Delhi after two or three days and then fly to Singapore. Since she insisted she wanted to stay back in HP and not come to Delhi so soon, we had to leave her behind", explained Naintara.

"Wait a minute", said Maan, "Dev told you people that I am very upset. Is that what you said Naintara?", he asked, confirming he heard the right thing.

"Yes Veerji", she said.

"Alright! How far away are you people from HP?", he asked. Daadiji only smiled as though knowing where the conversation was heading and what was in store.

"Veerji about 60 kms", she answered.

"Great! Turn back the car and go back to HP", he declared.

"But Veerji, you..", said Kiara and Maan cut her off.

"Oh Kiara, I am fine and I will be fine. Don't you guys understand? Dev cooked up this story to make Naintara come back early? I told him very clearly I was only pulling Kiara's leg and nothing more. I'm sure he did not inform you about that", he said.

"Oh God!", said Naintara and Kiara banged her head to the dash board. She looked at Kiara and said, "Is Dev ki wajah se wahan Geet akele reh gayi".

"How could you leave her alone? I mean, all of you went to together and the both of you decided to end your vacation randomly and just get back? Have you lost it? What is wrong with you people?", he said, angrily, with a pinch of concern in his voice.

"Maan is right!", supported Daadi, "You cannot leave her alone and come here. It was because of you that she travelled out of Delhi and hence it was your responsibility to bring her back safely to Delhi. She is our responsibility until she boards the flight to Singapore. In addition, if anything happens to her before that, we would have to answer her family. I do not wish to take any risk", said Daadima, harshly.

"Par Dev?", asked Naintara, softly.

"Naintara your husband is perfectly fine and in sound and deep sleep now. He must be probably dreaming that you would be next to him, in a couple of hours. But that is not happening if Geet is not travelling with you", warned Daadima. Maan nodded in confirmation.

"So what should we do now?", asked Kiara.

"Okay listen to me!", said Maan. "Take Naintara's phone and call Geet. Put it on Speaker and tell her that you will not be allowed to step into the Khurana mansion or the outhouse until and unless she is travelling with you, back to Delhi".

Both Naintara and Kiara were shocked. Kiara smirked and said, "Kya main Maan Majnu se nahin, Maan Singh Khurana se baath kar sakti hoon?"

Daadima and Naintara laughed while Maan scowled, "Shut-up".

"I don't believe this. Maan Khurana is threatening his sister, Kiara, that she would be not allowed into the mansion, if Geet does not accompany her. Wah ji Wah. Dekhne walon ne kya kya nahin dekha hoga. Lekin mera dhawa hain, ki Maan Khurana ka pyaar nahin dekha hoga".

Daadima smirked and suppressed a smile, as she saw Maan boil in anger. "Kiara!" he yelled at her and said, "Like Dadima said, she is our responsibility till she boards the flight. So just shut-up and go back and pick her up and come".

He got up from the couch and threw the newspaper on the table. "Daadima, I'm heading to the outhouse, for a shower. See you later", he said and walked towards the door.

Kiara said, "Veerji, theek hain, If you insist, we will drive back".

"Whatever", he said and walked out of the mansion.

"Oh God, yeh Veerji bhi na. Daadiji ab aap bataeye hum kya kare?", she asked.

"Go back and get Geet. Looks like someone's unable to stay without her or is more worried about the fact that she would be alone", said Daadima.

Precap: "Mana kiya tha na akele rehne se"   😲😲😲😲

Alright, that's it for now! More later...!!!! I might give you another update by the end of the day, if possible.

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago

Maan the Majnu...good one girl didn't think of or come across that before

Is Maan yelling at her in the precap. Oh that silly goose!
awesome update.. plz continue soon...
Maan the majnu!! Lolz...

Loved the update!!
Ho dear.. I really loved it.. Maan Majnu.. he has got another name... dus sir wala ravan, dusht dhanav and now Maan Majnu 😆 Hope Geet will be fine... Dev really deserved that.. I wanted NT and Kiara to stay in HP for another 2 days to teach Dev a lesson but want Maaneet moments too.. Kya kare..

Waiting for your next update.

😆