Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
soumya di...kahan ho...plz jaldi se update de do..
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by namita25 - 12 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
am very sad.😭  thought you were going to give us another update yesterday itself...but still waiting eagerly...
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Update in another 40 mins...!!!!! 

*Edited

HEllo Everyone,

Here is the update!

Chapter 27

Kiara said, "Veerji, theek hain, If you insist, we will drive back".

"Whatever", he said and walked out of the mansion.

"Oh God, yeh Veerji bhi na. Daadiji ab aap bataeye hum kya kare?", she asked.

"Go back and get Geet. Looks like someone's unable to stay without her or is more worried about the fact that she would be alone", said Daadima.

"Kiara, Daadi and Veerji are both right. Let's call Geet, tell her we would be going to either pick her up or we would stay with her, and get back after two days", said NAintara, finally trying to conclude the conversation.

"What about Dev Veerji then?", asked Kiara, while Daadima, listened to the conversation.

"Well, since he tried to spoil our holiday plan, let him suffer for the next two days", said Naintara, mercilessly.

"Bhabhi are you sure?", she asked.

"No", said Naintara, "I'm not sure", she said.

"Alright Ladies, just call Geet and pick her up and come back", said Daadima, "I'm hanging up now", she said, hanging up.

Kiara and Naintara sat in the car for sometime, and just heard the wind roar, while cutting its way through the half opened windows of the car. Naintara opened the windows completely, to let the breeze flow in. They sat in silence for sometime, thinking what to do.

"Okay I'll call Geet and let's just pick her up and leave", said Kiara, taking a deep breath and picking up her phone.

"Hmmm", said Naintara, pushing back her seat a little and relaxing on the seat.

Kiara called Geet. Geet was sitting by the stream in the back yard, listening to her neighbors talk about her daughter's marriage. As they sat talking, Geet saw her phone ring and wondered why Kiara was calling her. She answered the call.

"Geet!", she said, softly.

"Haan Kiara, how is the journey so far?", she asked, pushing the water in the stream with her hand.

"Geet not much progress", she said, looking outside the window as she saw some children pass by in bicycles.

"Why, anything wrong?", she asked.

"Well, we have two options, Geet. First, you join us and all three of us go back to Delhi. Second, we come back and stay with you for two days, and then all three of us get back to Delhi. What's your pick, option 1 or option 2", she said.

"Option 3- none of the above", said Geet.

"Geet, I'm not joking. We've been strictly told not to enter Khurana Mansion, if you do not accompany us", said Kiara, with a stern look on her face.

"Kya? Ab yeh kisne kahan?", she asked, getting up, surprised.

"Geet, Daadi aur Maan Veerji ne", said Kiara. Geet's had butterflies in her stomach, when she heard Maan's name. she stood there, silent, not understanding what was happening? Maan told them not to enter the mansion if she wasn't with them? Was this the same man she knew a couple of weeks back, who was hell bent on throwing her out of the mansion?

"Geet", called out Kiara again.

"Kiara, you guys go ahead. I will talk to Daadiji", she said.

"Arey you will talk and convince Daadiji. But what about Maan Bro?", asked Kiara, slightly irritated that no one was ready to compromise and everyone was being stubborn.

"Theek hain. I'll call you back in a few minutes. Just few minutes. Please be patient", requested Geet.

"Okay, call me back ASAP", said Kiara.

"Yes, I will!", said Geet, hanging up.

Kiara turned to Naintara and said, "Well we can catch some sleep for sometime". Naintara nodded lazily and said, "Yaar, hum kahaan phas gaye".

"Hmmm, kuch kar nahin sakte", said Kiara.

"Yeh sab Dev ki wajah se hua hain", she grumbled.

"Chodo na bhabhi. Lets just relax for sometime", said Kiara. Kiara and Naintara relaxed back on their seats, while Geet walked around the back yard not knowing what to do.

She picked her phone and dialed Daadima's number, but then disconnected the call. she realized she had to convince someone else, before she could convince Daadima.

She dialed his number and waited for him to answer while his phone rang.

"Bolo", he answered and Geet's knees went weak. She immediately sat down on the floor. She felt it was better than just falling to the ground with a loud "thud", after listening to his soft and concerned, "Bolo".

"Ji,'  who main yeh kehna chahti thi, ki '" and Maan continued, "Kit um akele HP mein rehna chahte ho".

"Haan, actually, this place is not new to me. And it was my decision to stay here for a few days. I don't have anything to do in Delhi and all my friends are out of station. So I thought I'll spend some time here. That's the reason I asked Kiara and Naintara to continue their journey back, without me", she said.

"Geet, mana kiya than a , tumhein akele rehne se", he said.

"Haan, par main yahan akele nahin hoon", she said.

Maan listened carefully and said, "Geet, you will come back with them".

"Maan, they have to get back today. I wanna come only after two or three days. How is it possible?"

"It is possible. Ask them to come after two or three days", he said.

"Why are you forcing them to change their plan, because of me", she asked, angrily.

"Geet, I do not wish to argue. They will enter Khurana Mansion, with you", he said, sternly.

"Mr. Khurana, you cannot decide what the others should do. Please remember that. I am not coming back and they will get back to Delhi today", she said, angrily, in a loud tone.

"Fine, do what you want", he said and hung up, in a haste. "Stubborn girl", he thought.

Geet called up Kiara, who was already in a deep sleep, "Haan Geet, kya hua?", she asked, lazily, while Naintara woke up and straightened her seat. she got out of the car and stretched for sometime.

"You guys carry one. I spoke to Maan. He's fine with me staying here for a few days", she said.

"Are you sure, he's fine. Otherwise we wont be allowed into the mansion", said Kiara, straightening her seat and getting out of the car and stretching a bit.

"Haan Haan, damn sure", she said.

"Okay Geet. Thanks for clearing the so-called mess. We will start now. We have a long way to go. Sorry for all the confusion", said Kiara, signaling Naintara, to sit, in the car and start.

"I should be sorry for all the confusion and delay in your journey", she said, contritely.

"No problem. We'll start back now. I'll call you later Geet and you please take care. If anything happens to you, everyone in the mansion will kill us", said Kiara.

"Yep, I'll take care. You drive safe", she said, smiling. They hung up and Geet continued to sit on the floor and continued to think.

"Maan Khurana threatened his sister not to enter the mansion without me? Wat was that?", she thought, becoming a little concerned.

"Does he have some plan up his sleeve?", she thought and recollected the conversation again.

"No, his voice, really sounded concerned", she thought to herself and then corrected herself, "Oh God, No! HE's a great actor, Mr. Maan Khurana".

She thought for sometime and finally concluded, "Geet, don't strain your poor little brain. Chuck!" and she smiled at her wonderful poetic skills.

She repeated the words, "Don't strain your poor little brain".

Khurana Mansion Outhouse

Maan stood in front of the huge glass mirror and recollected his conversation with Geet.

"Bas yahin ek ladki hain, jo Maan Singh Khurana ko na keh sakti hain. What does she think of herself?", he said, spraying his cologne. He then turned around to take his waistcoat from his bed and turned towards the mirror again.

"Anyways, mujhe kya?", he thought and walked out of his bedroom. he walked down the stairs and thought about her, "But what if something happens to her?" and stopped on the bottom most stair, thinking again.

"Can she take care of herself?", he thought and brushed away the thoughts angrily, "Maan, when she is so confident, then so be it. Why are you bothered about her? Leave her to her fate and carry on with your work. You have enough things to worry about. So lets concentrate on the important ones".

He got into his car and left to the office. Daadima, who was sitting in the LAWN, wondered why Maan did not have breakfast. She called him, immediately.

"Breakfast Son", she said, softly.

Maan put his hand on his forehead and closed his eyes. He had forgotten breakfast. "Is Geet ke chakkar mein, main breakfast bhool gaya. Great!" he thought to himself.

"Daadima, I'll eat at office", he said, "I have some meetings".

"Okay Son!", she said.

HP

Geet continued to wonder what was wrong. She then hit her head slightly with her hand and told herself, "Okay Geet! Get over it. You are thinking too much and that too in the wrong direction. So chuck it and move on. Just because he is concerned about you once does not mean anything. He's the same old stubborn Maan Khurana, whose heart, is never gonna melt. So stop dreaming".

She got up and walked towards the house, when she thought again, "How pleasant is the thought that he actually cared about me, once". She smiled and got back to do some cleaning.

Kiara and Naintara spoke about how much fun they had and how everything was spoilt.

"Well, bhabhi I cant blame Dev Veerji for it, too. You know. I mean when Maan Veerji cannot stay without his newfound love or cannot think about leaving her unguarded, I surely can imagine the plight of Dev Veerji", she said, laughing.

"Right Kiara. Thank you very much! And let me correct you, Kiara. Your Maan Veerji, as far as I know, is the the most stubborn person on planet earth. So he confiding to himself or to the others that he may or might be or is in love for a person, is gonna take a lot of time. And maybe his concern was because he thinks Geet is just a responsibility of Khurana's and nothing else".

"Well Bhabhi if he thinks she is his responsibility or for that matter Khurana's responsibility, then there is some sought of "apnapan" you know. I cant think of a word that fits the situation better right now", she said.

"Kiara, some things are best left for time to take care. Its good if he is concerned, but if he's not, then nothing new about it- because he was never concerned about anyone, but his Daadima", she said, point blank.

"Hmmm!", she said, not knowing what else to say.

2 Days passed so quickly that none realized. It was time for Geet to travel back to Delhi again. She called up Daadima and told her that she would be reaching Delhi by the evening of that day. Daadima told her that she would send the car to the bus-station. Geet refused but later agreed.

She reached Delhi and the mansion. she walked in, spoke to Daadima and Kiara and Naintara for sometime. she freshed up and came out of her room, and walked into the living room. she saw Dev sitting with Daadima and she greeted him.

"Namaste Geet ji, kaise hain aap?", he asked, smiling.

"Ji main theek hoon. Aap kaise hain?", she asked, sitting down on the couch, opposite to him.

"Ji, aap aa gaye, tuo shayad aaj se theek rahunga", he said, still smiling.

"Ji?", she asked, wondering what that meant.

"You were alone there, and here none of us could stay in peace", he said, smirking.

Precap: "Aapka gussa kam nahin hua?"

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
LuvScooby thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickle6586

Awesome 😃
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting! 😃
Edited by dimpzz - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WAITING..!! 😃 😛
Edited by bansipatel - 12 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pickle6586

OMG! Only 6 minutes left!!!

Edited by Water. - 12 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

40 minutes ho gayeee

Balle balle...

Ab jaldi se update kar do...
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting  waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting and waitng!