Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

now?????? kavya di now???
are u serious?????

premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Helllooo everyone, surprised to find me updating a new OS..šŸ˜³
Well this one's specially dedicated to someone... I forgot to gift someone a birthday gift since I was very busy then so making up for it...  I remember someone being crazy about this song... made me download n listen it.. So here you go šŸ˜‰

Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan
Tu sukke sukke sapne vi pijj gaye
Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan
Rove palkan de Kone vich neend meri

He stood by the shore watching the waves sweep his feet and then turn back. He thought his life is much like what was happening now. Someone entered his life without his control left the mark and by the time he could realise the effect, left too.

Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan
Hanju digde ne chot lage dil te
Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan
Rut birha de badlan di chhaa gayi

She stood by the window admiring the sea view it has. She adjusted to the new surroundings really soon. Found new people, new friends but still she felt she missed something rather someone.

Kaali kaali khaali raaton se
Hone lagi hai dosti
khoya khoya in raahon mein
Ab mera kuch bhi nahi

Two years passed away but still he couldn't let go the memories. He wondered how the impact could be so strong when he couldn't feel it back then. In the past two years he involved himself in work to the extent success couldn't stay away from him. At a very young age he reached a stage which normally would take five-six years to reach.

Har pal her lamha, main kaise sehta hoon
Har pal her lamha main khud se yeh kehta rehta hoon
Tujhe bhula diya, oh,
Tujhe bhula diya, oh
Tujhe bhula diya, oh
Phir kyun teri yaadon ne
Mujhe rula diya.. oh
Mujhe rula diya .

He himself didn't know what he was running after. He got sure about one thing he couldn't escape from the memories, they are part and parcel of his life and he has to live with them.

Teri yaadon mein likhte jo lafz dete hai sunaai
beete lamhe poochhte hain kyun hue aise juda.. khuda,
Khuda mila jo yeh faisla hain
Khuda tera hi yeh faisla hain
Khuda hona tha woh ho gaya
Jo tune thha likha

She met the goals she set for herself in the two years. She was doing well at her job, good friends and what else. Ready to get married now isn't she, that's what she promised to her parents but what about the pain she's going through in her heart all along.

Tujhe bhula diya, oh,
Tujhe bhula diya, oh
Tujhe bhula diya, oh
Phir kyun teri yaadon ne
Mujhe rula diya..
Mujhe rula diya .

Every passing day he thinks of her. Is she doing fine? Is she happy? Does she remember me? All these questions dance across his mind but he assures himself she'll be okay especially because whenever he prays it's only for her.

Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan
Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan
Rut birha de badlan di chhaa gay

Never did she miss any article published about him, his success. She felt so happy for him, for his success and prayed to god for his well being. Every time she saw his picture, she couldn't connect herself to it. He looked so serious and fierce not the fun loving and naughty guy he used to be around her.

Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan
Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan
Rut birha de badlan di chhaa gay

One of her colleagues invited her to her sister's wedding but she couldn't make it so she decided to attend the reception at least so as to please her.

She stood lost in the crowd when all of a sudden, her heart sensed something. On pulse, she turned back and stood rooted to the ground as she saw him.

They didn't know when the gap between them got shortened. Now, they were standing in front of each other. There was silenceā€¦

"Hii" They said at a time.

"How are you?" Once again, their voices came together. They gave small smile to each other.

"I'm doing fine Heer, how are you?" He spoke.

"I'm good" She said.

"Heyyy" She heard as all her old friends came and pulled her into hug one by one.

"Its' been so long" One of her friends said.

"Finally we get to meet. Its' not the same keeping in touch through calls and meeting like this. This is so good" Her other friend said.

"All thanks to Prem who convinced us to come otherwise we would have lost this opportunity. So, Prem planned this, he invited you right?" Meher asked Heer.

He couldn't turn off his eyes away from her. After two long years he was able to see her. Although she was his in his dreams and memories all through out, seeing her in person in front of him gave a soothing feeling to his heart. He didn't miss the glint of happiness in her eyes when she saw him but slowly it started to fade. His thoughts raced to the day when they parted.

"No, actually it's' my colleagues' sister marriage. She invited me." Heer told her.

Prem and their friends hereā€¦ Was it his marriage?

Life can't be so cruel. Firstly, she made a mistake running away from the situation and by the time she came to terms with it, it was too late. A barrier was already built between them. At times she wanted to call him but when she saw him succeed, didn't want to bring the old hurt back. He would have moved on that was what she kept telling herself to console herself but now just the thought of imagining him with someone else was killing her. Her thoughts went back to the day where she lost herselfā€¦

~~fb~~

They stood in front of the gate with theirs hearts beating fast and tension visible across their faces. A new beginning of their livesā€¦ Collegeā€¦

Slowly, they looked at each other and found a known feeling seeping through them like they were going through. It didn't take much time for them to introduce themselves and begin a bonding which was going to last for the next four years and even after thatā€¦

Among that bunch of six who came from diverse backgrounds, were two who came from the same place. For those two, it took the shortest time to relate to each other. They became thickest friends. Hardly could they pass a day without talking to each other.

They were completely different yet their friendship was something to be admired. He admired how she loved her family so much and always put them her top priority while for him it was his life. He loved his family but he wouldn't succumb to everything they said against his will. He would do something only when he likes it not because someone instructed him to do so while she do anything and everything to make the people around her happy.

He never used to share his secrets with anyone but she had some magic. He would let out just anything to her. From telling her about his first sneak out from home to boozing with his friends, he told her everything or rather say, she wouldn't let go until he confessed. The best of the moments was when they played cupids to get two of their friends Preet and Meher together who secretly liked each other.

Time passed away. It was their convocation day. After the group picture, she found him missing. Finally she found in the lawn as usual and ran up to him.

"Heer have you thought about itā€¦ four years passed, we have to leave now" He said as he stood right in front of her.

"Yea... Can't believe four years passed away, finally I'll be going back home." She went on and on about how much she missed her family and just can't wait to be back with them.

She was so excited that she failed to notice the grim expression on his face.

"That's fine Heer but have you realized we'll not be able to meet anymore" He said seriously.

"I know that's really sad. All of us got so close to each other. Its' really impossible to think without everyone now but that's what life is all about. Now I just have one hour more to go I don't want to leave seeing your cry baby face. You meet people at every stage of life and it's up to you to be able to continue the relationship even if you can't meet them everyday."  She tried to cheer him up.

"But I can't live without youā€¦" He shouted and then composing himself

"Heer you're not leaving that's it." He hugged her.

"Prem stop being sillyā€¦ I have a flight in the evening and you know that." She said coming out of the hug.

"Didn't you hear me? You're not leaving" He said fiercely increasing his grip on her arms.

"Yes, I'm" She said freeing herself and then calming herself.

She led him to a bench and both of them sat beside each other.

"We'll still keep in touch. I'll call you everyday. We'll still be the sameā€¦ " She said smiling, pulling his cheeks.

"It'll not be the same anymore Heer, it just can't beā€¦" He said getting up and moving forward a little.

"Nothing will change Prem. I promise" She said.

"But I can'tā€¦ I can't say I'll be the same Prem, your best friend anymoreā€¦ I just can'tā€¦ because you are more than a best friend to meā€¦ You mean the world to me and I can't imagine life without you. I can't explain you Heer, how and when it happenedā€¦. It just happenedā€¦. Iā€¦ I love you" He said hugging her with full force

She stood there shocked. Never ever did she except something like that from him.

As he didn't receive any reaction from her, he pulled away. She stood like a statue for a minute and then ran away from there.

~~

She was at the airport taking leave from her friends. Most of them got their jobs in the same city so they chose to be there while she wanted to go back to where her family was. Even, he chose to stay there as he got a really good job. She searched for him among the crowd but was not able to find him anywhere.

The announcement was made and she went to check in. After she got checked in, for the last time she turned back to find him closely peeping out from a corner of the hall with a dejected expression on his face.

She closed her eyes and walked away, unaware of how much that last glance of him would be haunting her for years to come.

~~~

Dol pal tujh se juda thha,
Aise phir rasta muda thha,
Tujh se main khone laga,
Juda jaise hone laga,
Mujh se kuch mera

He came back to present as Preet nudged him. Seeing her lost in thought somehow he felt she was recollecting the same thing. The moment he realized he loved her, he let it out to her. What he failed to think then was that she wouldn't have even thought about it. After she walked away, he felt he hurt her so didn't have the courage to face her. He himself took a long time to figure it out and how could he even think she would reciprocate. He looked at her with his eyes expressing the pain he gave her.

Never even in her dreams she thought about love. She was happy with her friends and life and top priority on her mind at that time was returning home. She was too excited at the prospect of coming back to home that she didn't think about anything else. After the excitement vanished, she realized what she left back there. His every word rings in her mind. Life is truly awful without him. Not that something wrong was happening around her but his absence was quite evident. Her smile was neither the same nor her naughtiness, everything seemed incomplete to her.

She saw the familiar look on his face. The same look which haunts her every night. She didn't want him to remember the hurt she caused him which is why she wasn't in contact with him.

Announcement that the married couple is going on dance floor made them move away to the corner. As she saw a pair coming on the floor, she was relieved that it wasn't Prem. Her eyes searched for him and in a second found him beside her, His eyes meeting hers.

Tu hi mera liye abb kr dua,
Tu hi is dard se kar de juda,
Tera hoke tera jo main na raha,
Main yeh khud se kehta hoon,

"Still hate loud music?" He whispered close to her ears.

She nodded yes.

"Lets' go out then" He said.

She followed him. They went out in to the lawn. For sometime, they walked silently beside each other.

"So how's life?" She asked.

"Pretty Good." He explained her about his work and the progress he made.

"Have seen you in the business magazines" She smiled.

"From when have you started to read business magazines?" He asked puzzled.

"From the time you've started to give interviews in them. What to do someone's so busy to even call?" She replied casually.

"I thought I lost my playful friend somewhere but good to know she's still residing in this Heer. Can't I accuse you of the same?" He said as he walked ahead.

"I thought you forgot me" She said in a low tone.

"If only I could say that was possible. It was hell Heerā€¦ I tried a lot. I involved myself so into business but that was hardly of any help. You're in my every waking thought. Your memories haunted me like hellā€¦ They were times when I told myself that I hate you but that only made me love you more" He paused closing his eyesā€¦

Tujhe bhula diya, oh,
Tujhe bhula diya, oh
Tujhe bhula diya, oh
Phir kyun teri yaadon ne
Mujhe rula diya.

"Heerā€¦ I'm sorry I shouldn't haveā€¦." He turned back as he realized what he spoke and before he could register what was happening she was in his arms, hugging him with all her might.

"Premmm I'm really sorry for all the hurt you had to go through." She broke out of the hug.

As Prem saw the tears coming out of her eyes, first he felt angry to make her cry but then realized what she was trying to convey.

She rested her face on his chest, holding on to his collar. Holding out her tears, she uttered

"It feels awful to spend life without you. You've filled my life with happiness. If I recall the best moments of my life, those golden four years come in front of meā€¦ all I could think of is the pranks you played on me, my birthdays which you made very special, the things you gifted to soothe me, the plans we made to make that perfect love story for our friendsā€¦ everything. All these years I thought I found a best friend in you but its only when I experienced life without you I understood the factā€¦ā€¦ Iā€¦. I love you. I've been ever since you were there for me."

She touched her forehead with his and both of them held each other's cheeks trying to wipe out the tears.

Toh waqas jee, kaisa laga. I know not your genre but still..

To all my other readers, do leave your valuable comments and suggestions if you want more OS...next time se no rona dhona..promise šŸ˜›

Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
o my od kavya di is this you who just gave us an update...

kavya di is this you who just gave an update of an os that started with a  sad starting...
are u sure still i cant beleive... is this kavya di??????
althgh it has got a start starting i knw it is wonderful.. dnt u thnk the same di????

any ways any ways now  as u have updated here goes the comment/...

the update was like...hmmm.. hmmm.. hmm... 
it was like... like.. like...

u know kavya di i was so surprise reading the starting of the ff.. it started so sadly i guess this is the first one...

Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan
Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan
Rove palkan de Kone vich neend meri

He stood by the shore watching the waves sweep his feet and then turn back. He thought his life is much like what was happening now. Someone entered his life without his control left the mark and by the time he could realise the effect, left too.

Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan
Hanju digde ne chot lage dil te
Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan
Rut birha de badlan di chhaa gayi

She stood by the window admiring the sea view it has. She adjusted to the new surroundings really soon. Found new people, new friends but still she felt she missed something rather someone.

wow kavya di explained it so well... 

really very nice.. so both are sad...

Two years passed away but still he couldn't let go the memories. He wondered how the impact could be so strong when he couldn't feel it back then.

y prem y did u do like this..??? if you loved her so much y did u let her go...

Every passing day he thinks of her. Is she doing fine? Is she happy? Does she remember me? All these questions dance across his mind but he assures himself she'll be okay especially because whenever he prays it's only for her.

how could she be happy without you.. you are her life.. actually not ur fault heer did nt state that she loves you tooo.. so cheating!!!!

Never did she miss any article published about him, his success. She felt so happy for him, for his success and prayed to god for his well being. Every time she saw his picture, she couldn't connect herself to it. He looked so serious and fierce not the fun loving and naughty guy he used to be around her.

all because of you heer couldnt u just tell him once that u love him.. wht is the se of thniknig nw...

"But I can't' I can't say I'll be the same Prem, your best friend anymore' I just can't' because you are more than a best friend to me' You mean the world to me and I can't imagine life without you. I can't explain you Heer, how and when it happened'. It just happened'. I' I love you" He said hugging her with full force

wow prem so nicely u told her but she did nt understand...
my goodnes... 
i would have been there i wld have said yes( pata hai aishu  dekhenge to jute se mar padegi")

"It feels awful to spend life without you. You've filled my life with happiness. If I recall the best moments of my life, those golden four years come in front of me' all I could think of is the pranks you played on me, my birthdays which you made very special, the things you gifted to soothe me, the plans we made to make that perfect love story for our friends' everything. All these years I thought I found a best friend in you but its only when I experienced life without you I understood the fact'' I'. I love you. I've been ever since you were there for me."

so finally u understood.. thank god a happy ending finally kavya di...

thank u di fr the pm

thank fr taking time and updating.. thank fr the wonderful update.. loved it...

i m waiting...

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.

Edited by vrushika - 12 years ago
Hcsee17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kavya its very lovely and wonderful os...
i loved it...
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Bautiful OS. Loved it Kavya
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow kavs...awesome OS...šŸ‘
srikrithi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What shall I say about this OS???????
Just that I lovved it!!
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hav a paper tomorw so can't comment now...will comment later bt jst want to say now its mindblowwing!!! baqi baad maišŸ˜‰

bt yesh i want more OS frm youuu!!!!
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww...such a sweet os...distance makes the heart grow fonder...guess thats what happened here...

you are an amazing writer...

do continue...šŸ‘
Edited by aakriti120 - 12 years ago
Pumpkinn thumbnail
It was beautiful ...
Loved it ...