Users

Frequent Posters

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awsome update
plzz cont soon x πŸ˜
hey guys so here's part 3. i know this is a short update but i thought smthing is better than nothing.. so here goes

Part 3

Geet still was a bit scared of Maan.  She has never ever thought even in her wildest dreams that Maan would ever say such words to her.  He has broke the image of her idol in front of her eyes.

But she controls herself thinking that people sometimes say stuff that they don't really mean.  Maybe Maan was angry for missing his flight and that's why he said all that to her.  He doesn't hate her, he was just angry.  How can he hate her, when he doesn't even know her!  And Geet realised that she was defending Maan in her mind.  She shakes off the thought while smiling as she realised that she has already forgiven him.

Dadima asks geet to sit in the living room and excused herself.

Dadima goes to Maan's room.

Maan was reading a book when Dadima enters.

He looked at her but didn't say anything and gets back into his book.

"Maan, ye kya tareeka hai kisi se baat karne ka?" [what way is this to talk to someone?]

Maan faked ignorance while pretending to read the book and said "I don't know what you are talking about Dadima!"

"Don't pretend Maan.  You very well know what I'm talking about!  Aapko geet se aise badtmeezi se baat nahin karni chahiye thi.  Wo jaan boojh kar aapki car ke aage nahi aayi thi!!" Dadima tries to reason with him.

"Usne kaha aur aapne maan liya Dadima!  Wo ladki aapse jhooth bol rahi hai.  Mujhe poora yakeen hai ke usne ye sab paison ke liye kiya hai!!" he was still very mad. [she said and u believed her.  That girl is lying to u.  I'm pretty sure that she did all this for money]

"Maan, aap achhi tarah se jaante hain ke ye aap nahin, aap ki nafrat bol rahi hai!" [u very well know that its ur hatred talking not u]

"Dadima!!" Maan says angrily.

"Maan, aap kab tak apne aap se jhooth bolte rahenge?  Ye aap bhi jaante hain, aur hum bhi, ke aap kiyun Geet ko bina jaane, unse itni nafrat karte hain." [how long will u keep on lying to urself.  We both know that why u hate geet so much without even knowing her]

Maan didn't want to listen anymore.  He tries to silence Dadima "Dadima, mujhe kuch nahin sun-na.  Aap please yahaan se chale jaayiye."

"Nahin Maan.  Aapko ye samajhna hoga, ke Geet Sameera nahin hai."

Maan closes his eyes at the name of Sameera.

"Hum jaante hain Maan, ke Geet ki shakal Sameera se milti hai, isliye aapko geet ki shakal se bhi nafrat hai.  Par Maan, aap Sameera ke gunahon ki saza Geet ko sirf is liye to nahin de sakte na, kiyunki uski shakal Sameera se milti hai.  Maan Sameera mar chuki hain.  Kya aap ab bhi unhein maaf nahin kar sakte?  Aapne Geet ke saath bohat bura saluki kiya hai, aur hamein lagta hai ke aapko unse maafi mangni chahiye."

Maan: Ji Dadima.

Maan knew whatever Dadima was saying was right.  Whatever he did was wrong.  He shouldn't have talked to her like that.  But what could he do!  The moment he saw her face yesterday, he couldn't believe his eyes.  Geet's face resembles with Sameera to the frightening extent except for her hair.  Sameera's hair was curly while this girl's hair is straight.  But that could be attained easily...

When Maan saw Geet yesterday, he thought she is Sameera.  But his mind was refusing the fact as he himself has seen Sameera's dead body.  But how was that possible that this girl resembles with her so much??

It was due to this reason, that he has brought her home.  He just couldn't make himself leave her on the road.  He did not want to take her to the hospital because of the media.  So he has brought her home.

When in the morning he saw her talking to Dadima, he realised that she was not exactly like Sameera.  Her eyes were different from Sameera's.  Geet has big hazel brown eyes while Sameera had small black eyes.  The only difference between the two that was making them apart.

So the next thought that came to his mind was that somebody has come to know about his past and that's why someone has planted this girl on him.  He couldn't understand how can someone know about Sameera.  Sameera was long before dead before he even came to the glamour world.  Here, nobody knows about his dark past.  So what was the explanation of this girl being in his house??

So all his anger and hatred that he had hidden inside him for so many years, came out on Geet because of her face.  When he was hurting her with his words, he knew he was doing wrong, but his anger clouded his rational thinking and he even shaked off the question of her tearful innocent eyes.

But after she has gone, and his anger cooled down, he felt very bad.  So he has already decided that he would apologise to her for his words.

When he went out, he saw her sitting with Dadima in the living room while continuously chatting with her.

A slight smile came on Maan's lips as he saw her doing her bak-bak and thought that she might LOVE to talk.

He comes downstairs and Geet saw him coming.

She instantly gets scared and shuts up and stands up.  She was scared that he will again shout at her.

Maan says politely without looking at her face "Hi, I'm really sorry about the morning.  I shouldn't have talked to you like that." He waited for her to reply but Geet again couldn't find her tongue.  She just cant believe that he was talking so sweetly with her.

When he saw that she isn't replying, he again said "So will you be able to forgive me?"

Geet still couldn't find her tongue, so she just nods.

Maan was somewhat used to this kind of behaviour from girls, so he just continued "So lets try it all over again.  Hi, my name is Maan.  Maan Singh Khurana." He said while offering his hand out.

Geet puts her hand on his hand and she thought she's gonna faint with his touch.  She cant believe that she is actually touching him.

"Uh... Geet." She managed to say somehow.

"Pleased to meet you Geet." He said politely and smiled at the irony of his words.  Was he really pleased to meet her?!

On the other hand, millions emotions passed through geet as he said her name.  This was the only wish she had for years.  For him to call her name.  Her happiness knows no bounds at the moment.

"Um...Geet, I am going to my friend's party tonight.  Would you like to come with me?" Maan was still feeling bad for being so rude to her, and didn't want to leave that impression on her.  So he thought of taking her to the party with him, and in that case he would be able to apologise nicely to her.

Geet was on cloud 9 with his words.  She cant believe that he was asking her to the party with him.  Could this day be anymore perfect??!!

She just nods vigorously like a child.

And Maan leaves smiling to himself at her behaviour.  There was no doubt that she liked him!!

plz hit the like button and do comment😊😊😊

Part 4

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesomeee part
cont sooon

harneet <3
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this was nice...daadima made maan realised how rude he was...n that was so nice of him to apologise n ask geet to accompany him...geet seems dumbstruck...hahaa...i cant wait to read more...continue soon n thnxxx...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update...liked it...
so, because of the resemble of the face, he behaved so much rudely  with  her...waiting to know the past
...please continue soon...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
so thats the reason he shouted at her...
so sameera looks like geet but how did she die...
hopefully soon we will get to know his past...
geet omg cant believe her expressions when she was around...
waiting for the party...
pl cont soon
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks..for.pm
i.could.not.read.first.two. earlier.so.read.all.three.just.now.in.one.go.that.was.lovely,awesome
cont.soon.plz
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum part..
thanx for d link..
so geet resembles sam...
friendship s the first step of luv...
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...πŸ‘
Geet resembles sameera..how come she die?
Maaneet going  to party...interesting...
Waiting for party..😳Continue soon..
eagerly waiting for next😊
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part!!!!!!!!!